Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (83) « First ... « 69 70 [71] 72 73 » ... Last »
Sep 23, 2017 11:28 AM

Oct 2011
@lastwhisper31
what say we mess around a bit and vote Sleip or Gruffin? xD

Sep 23, 2017 11:35 AM

Oct 2011
I'm curious how to get Gruffin or Sleip sorted out now that votes are rly dangerous at this stage. fos? I remember my scumteam hammered with majority lynch. this is similar..

Sep 23, 2017 11:38 AM

Oct 2011
@lastwhisper31
orr maybe maf thought we would follow CP's idea to the end, that would mean Gruffin is scum.
tho this would mean me vs Gruffin/Kit. rip the trio~ I'm gonna kill em the 2nd time xD

Sep 23, 2017 11:42 AM

Oct 2011
I like the idea

vote: Gruffin

Sep 23, 2017 12:01 PM

Jan 2014
Phraze said:
I like the idea

You are a scary fellow, I like it :P. But ya better to sort this out now, incase one of us dies night 5. vote: @Gruffin

So now that we've got ur attention? Why did u just sit on that Cross pocket all game, why were so, so ok with being clean all game? Refusing to see what I saw in Cross, you focused on all the good, I focused on all the bad, so that means both existed, unless you still believe I am scum after that CP defense, I have no need to wine my self out of it, so will you create that wine for me? or actually open your eyes? unless ur scum, if so, then just keep doing what you were doing.
blinddate
she was never awake
even with her eyes wide open
never where she longed to be
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
blind date with a dreamer
Sep 23, 2017 12:10 PM

Jan 2014
@oyasumi_rosie unless ur scum, I expect to participate today, or ur literally game throwing a Lylo, not gunna sugarcoat shit, I refuse to lose because of lurkers.

@sleipnirr tbh I think ur scum, so asking you to participate would probably be me asking for you to put ur vote on me lmao, unless u want to try pushing the phraze or the weak link, Rosie
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 23, 2017 12:12 PM

Oct 2011
lastwhisper31 said:
Phraze said:
I like the idea

You are a scary fellow, I like it :P. But ya better to sort this out now, incase one of us dies night 5. vote: @Gruffin
I'm v scary hahaha
town be powerwolfing this game now <3

time to see Gruffin's case

Sep 23, 2017 12:18 PM

Oct 2011
@Sleipnirr
mind telling me why u didnt vote? also, anyone u tracked? results would be helpful now

@Gruffin
what do u think of Cross now? Dias flipped cop/vig.

@Oyasumi_Rosie
u and CP are same alignments to me. so I'd say ur town. out of Gruffin or Sleip, who's more suspicious? teamwork matters yknow

Sep 23, 2017 12:29 PM

Oct 2011
btw, mind telling me what clears Rosie? better safe than sorry

- if this is Gruffin vs Rosie, that means 1 legit tracker /and/ 1 fake vanilla
- if this is Gruffin vs Sleip, it means all trackers are fake /or/ maf voluntarily claimed vanilla
- if this is Sleip vs Rosie, it means 1 tracker /or/ vanilla is fake. it won't explain Gruffin's pocketing?

Sep 23, 2017 12:34 PM

Jan 2014
Phraze said:

- if this is Gruffin vs Sleip, it means all trackers are fake /or/ maf voluntarily claimed vanilla
- if this is Sleip vs Rosie, it means 1 tracker /or/ vanilla is fake. it won't explain Gruffin's pocketing?
tbh I just dont want to focus on a low hanging fruit in lylo, and she voted Cross with me, that buss was unnecessary imo.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 23, 2017 12:36 PM

Oct 2011
lastwhisper31 said:
Phraze said:

tbh I just dont want to focus on a low hanging fruit in lylo, and she voted Cross with me, that buss was unnecessary imo.
makes sense. we might need lowhanging fruit to bait scum tho...

Sep 23, 2017 12:44 PM

Jan 2014
Phraze said:
lastwhisper31 said:
Can i tell you a secret? I have never been in a lylo before, except in MU's turbo games, and those Lylo's are vote lock + majority, so I cant use the same strategies as I woulld there.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 23, 2017 1:06 PM

Oct 2011
lastwhisper31 said:
Phraze said:
Can i tell you a secret? I have never been in a lylo before, except in MU's turbo games, and those Lylo's are vote lock + majority, so I cant use the same strategies as I woulld there.
I never lived long enough to see that tho LyLo is smthing. most I can get out of the situation anyways, since town Roz messed it up. if we lynched Cross we'll still be divided about CP and divert to u/Rosie >.>

I'm learning tho. its my 16th ever mafia game, and 2 were halfassed/not much concentration. guess I'll try VCA or smthing less wolfish for once lol

Sep 23, 2017 1:14 PM

Aug 2013
lastwhisper31 said:
@oyasumi_rosie unless ur scum, I expect to participate today, or ur literally game throwing a Lylo, not gunna sugarcoat shit, I refuse to lose because of lurkers.

@sleipnirr tbh I think ur scum, so asking you to participate would probably be me asking for you to put ur vote on me lmao, unless u want to try pushing the phraze or the weak link, Rosie
wow dude chill the fuck out?m sorry other people have lives where they can constantly and time is different for them Jesus.

You are losing because you are paranoid and jumping from person to person, changing your minds fast that you can make a case for them. Every lynch has been on town. Maybe you should take sometime away from the game and think about it from a distance

vote:Crossbell

Because stronger scum read then kit

Sep 23, 2017 1:15 PM

Aug 2013
Phraze said:
@Sleipnirr
mind telling me why u didnt vote? also, anyone u tracked? results would be helpful now

@Gruffin

@Oyasumi_Rosie
u and CP are same alignments to me. so I'd say ur town. out of Gruffin or Sleip, who's more suspicious? teamwork matters yknow
neither. It's more likely a Cross/kit team to me

Sep 23, 2017 1:17 PM

Jan 2014
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
lastwhisper31 said:

wow dude chill the fuck out?m sorry other people have lives where they can constantly and time is different for them Jesus.

You are losing because you are paranoid and jumping from person to person, changing your minds fast that you can make a case for them. Every lynch has been on town. Maybe you should take sometime away from the game and think about it from a distance

vote:Crossbell

Because stronger scum read then kit
jumping from person to person? I only actively pushed two people, Roz and Cross, ok? and I understand having a life? I go to college full time, and work 30 hours a week, therefore if I thought I couldnt participate enough to actively help the game, I would not bother joining... every lynch as been town and which train was I on that got lynched? Roz, and I pushed him for two days because it would help us sort out the game.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 23, 2017 1:20 PM

Oct 2011
hmmm lets say town Roz had some sense in that wall of his. he said there should be 2 out of 3 town leaders that're controlling the game. that'll be Gruffin then. Roz never engaged Sleip as far as I remember, esp for those scummy switches with Cross

Sep 23, 2017 1:22 PM

Oct 2011
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Phraze said:
@Sleipnirr

@Gruffin

@Oyasumi_Rosie
neither. It's more likely a Cross/kit team to me
we still gotta find the 4th. its either Gruffin or Sleip.
Gruffin has been pushing lynch choices while Sleip has been in panic-switching with Cross.

Sep 23, 2017 1:25 PM

Oct 2011
now I'm sure Rosie is gonna be the one in the end with Gruffin and Sleip lel

Sep 23, 2017 1:26 PM

Oct 2011
I need some perspectives from all 3 srsly

Sep 23, 2017 1:28 PM

Oct 2011
this is LyLo with [48 x 3] hours lol

Sep 23, 2017 1:33 PM

Jan 2014
Phraze said:
gotta do some homework, so ill hope back in later. Sorry
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 23, 2017 1:40 PM

Oct 2011
lastwhisper31 said:
Phraze said:
gotta do some homework, so ill hope back in later. Sorry
yeah dw. we got lots of time.

Sep 23, 2017 1:55 PM

Mar 2012
Vote Count 5.1

Gruffin (2): Phraze, lastwhisper31
Crossbell (1): Oyasumi_Rosie

Not Voting (4): Kit, Sleipnir, Gruffin, Crossbell

Modnote: Reminder that all ties will be decided by the longest-held-vote rule. See the OP for more details.

>>Day 5 Timer<<
Count to 30 -victories:

Up to 30: 19 wins | Up to 60: 2 wins | Up to 90: 3 win | Up to 120: 1 win | Up to 150: 1 win | Up to 180:
0 wins | Up to 210: 1 win
Sep 23, 2017 2:05 PM

Oct 2011
ok so I did smthing. how do u read xmas lights?
noticed that Gruffin is last on the D3/D4 trains tho

Sep 23, 2017 2:43 PM

Oct 2011
Cross PoE given D4
Crossbell said:
Gruffin said:
@Crossbell Kit/Sleip is in your PoE?
Yes, both are. Do you have compelling reasons to believe why they could be town?
Crossbell said:
Kit/Sleip in my PoE because they have literally done nothing townie this game. Sleip only shows up at EoDs and to claim his result. Kit has been MIA for most of the game and tunneled on RE who flipped town.

besides Gruffin in Cross ISO townreads (never thought he would put 2 of his team in townreads tho)

okay~ I think its Gruffin. time for me to ace the trio 2nd time lol [edit: as town this time]
PhrazeSep 23, 2017 2:47 PM

Sep 23, 2017 2:59 PM

Oct 2011
now I wanna read scumchat. no fair Kit and Gruffin chatting without me ;-;

Sep 23, 2017 3:13 PM

Oct 2011
Phraze said:
Cross PoE given D4
Crossbell said:
Yes, both are. Do you have compelling reasons to believe why they could be town?
Crossbell said:
Kit/Sleip in my PoE because they have literally done nothing townie this game. Sleip only shows up at EoDs and to claim his result. Kit has been MIA for most of the game and tunneled on RE who flipped town.

besides Gruffin in Cross ISO townreads (never thought he would put 2 of his team in townreads tho)

okay~ I think its Gruffin. time for me to ace the trio 2nd time lol [edit: as town this time]
actually this would be the 3rd time xD

Sep 23, 2017 3:15 PM

Oct 2011
times like these I wish I were scum, or died early. games end too fast with me around >.>'

Sep 23, 2017 5:12 PM

May 2012
lastwhisper31 said:
And again @crossbell and @gruffin wtf was that interaction between you two? "We did it" and "woohoo" like what???
Thought we caught scum for once this game. :\
Sep 23, 2017 5:14 PM

May 2012
Phraze said:
lastwhisper31 said:
I like your way of thinking, tbh those two were a gray area for me also, which is why I stated im a little confused about which would flip scum. Cross and Kit are a definite tho, Rosie is just another vanilla
yeah. I'd expect Rosie to be left till the end or...dunno. if one is town they better grill the other one. gotta have those cases before the showdown lol. worth noting if Cross planned for Gruffin to escape via pr hunts, thats why Dias was NK'd.
Sorry to dissappoint, but I'm not doing a Sleip/Gruffin thunderdome atm. ^^;; I'll be spending most of today rereading everyone who is alive, I think.
Sep 23, 2017 5:26 PM

May 2012
lastwhisper31 said:
Phraze said:
I like the idea

So now that we've got ur attention? Why did u just sit on that Cross pocket all game, why were so, so ok with being clean all game? Refusing to see what I saw in Cross, you focused on all the good, I focused on all the bad, so that means both existed, unless you still believe I am scum after that CP defense, I have no need to wine my self out of it, so will you create that wine for me? or actually open your eyes? unless ur scum, if so, then just keep doing what you were doing.
I've "sat on that Cross pocket all game" because no one's given me solid reasons to doubt the evidence I have in favor of him being town. >_> I know you've focused on the bad, and believe me, I'm more than willing to look at things from your perspective, but what I got was this post that's honestly full of NAI points and barely explained gut feels. Like I'm not a mind reader.

What do you mean by "why were so, so ok with being clean all game"? I like being townread because I am town and that means I won't get mislynched. ._. Am I supposed to purposefully act scummy or something?

I'll get back to you on your question about CP after my reread.
Sep 23, 2017 5:29 PM

Jan 2014
Gruffin said:
lastwhisper31 said:

I've "sat on that Cross pocket all game" because no one's given me solid reasons to doubt the evidence I have in favor of him being town. >_> I know you've focused on the bad, and believe me, I'm more than willing to look at things from your perspective, but what I got was this post that's honestly full of NAI points and barely explained gut feels. Like I'm not a mind reader.

What do you mean by "why were so, so ok with being clean all game"? I like being townread because I am town and that means I won't get mislynched. ._. Am I supposed to purposefully act scummy or something?

I'll get back to you on your question about CP after my reread.
cause it was almost like, "Welp I am cleared for town because of Cross, let me pocket him all game", thats how I felt about you since like day 3. Why dont you trust me and Phraze? do you at least trust phraze? I'd understand not trusting me, but idk how you could think Phraze is scum.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 23, 2017 5:30 PM

Oct 2011
Gruffin said:
lastwhisper31 said:
And again @crossbell and @gruffin wtf was that interaction between you two? "We did it" and "woohoo" like what???
Thought we caught scum for once this game. :\
thats the impression I had from ur post too tbh

Sep 23, 2017 5:33 PM

May 2012
Phraze said:
@Gruffin
Not changed, tbh.

Normally, I'd be able to piece together what the setup looks like this far into the game, but with our knowledge on the scum team's roles being a confirmed strongman and possibly something that would prevent one of them being killed (based off of Dias' role), ehh?

Like I don't want to paranoia lynch based off of mechanics when scum are controlling the information about their own roles and in extension the true nature of this setup.
Sep 23, 2017 5:36 PM

Jan 2014
Gruffin said:
Phraze said:
@Gruffin
Not changed, tbh.

Normally, I'd be able to piece together what the setup looks like this far into the game, but with our knowledge on the scum team's roles being a confirmed strongman and possibly something that would prevent one of them being killed (based off of Dias' role), ehh?

Like I don't want to paranoia lynch based off of mechanics when scum are controlling the information about their own roles and in extension the true nature of this setup.
Lmao you realize that me phraze and rosie are vanilla's right? its either ur figure out which PR is lying or you lynch a vanilla and lose.
Edit: I forgot you are vanilla too.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 23, 2017 5:37 PM

May 2012
lastwhisper31 said:
cause it was almost like, "Welp I am cleared for town because of Cross, let me pocket him all game", thats how I felt about you since like day 3. Why dont you trust me and Phraze? do you at least trust phraze? I'd understand not trusting me, but idk how you could think Phraze is scum.
I admit I've coasted a little after the townclear because it takes a lot of the excitement out of the game. ^^; Why do you think I'm trying to pocket Cross as opposed to like...having a genuine townread on him?

I do trust Phraze, actually. No way I'm going to vote her, ever. Not after that meltdown of hers.
Sep 23, 2017 5:51 PM

Jan 2014
PR:
Kit
Sleip
Cross
Yurkin
Grr
RE
Albert

Mafia PR:
abu

Vanillas:
Roz
CP
Gruffin
Me
Dono
Karote
Rosie
Phraze

Like i Wish i knew common set ups, to figure this shit out.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 23, 2017 5:54 PM

Oct 2011
Gruffin said:
Phraze said:
@Gruffin
Not changed, tbh.

u wanted to paranoid lynch me but not Cross?
there's no need of a cop/vig + lie detector + parity cop in this setup. first 2 are confirmed. the only thing to prevent scum from being killed by Dias is being roleblocked. there's no bp mafia. maf strongman is necessary since town has a doc. from a mechanical standpoint, Cross doesn't fit in.
if u wanna defend by behavior, Cross easily does a better job than us. I tried to case him the whole game but it didn't work. I had a feeling he's scum cuz of how unsure he was for 2 EoDs, and the Cross ik will be sure before making decisions. his town and scum behavior is p ez to see. he also mentioned wanting to be NK'd, if so he would've made the best case, the most daring decisions, everything to get scum to NK him. but no, he's too cautious in his moves and trying(?) to look scummy. it goes against his principle to survive this long, and even after all this he's so 'unsure' instead of doing smthing to take the NK bullet for us. I don't see that behavior as town. also, all those pushes he made were only for appearance, not to pressure and determine someone's alignment..and move on. he's been lingering on few of the same players for ages now.

mechanically, his claim doesn't fit this setup.
behaviorally, he's been too cautious to be town. he'd rather ask me to lynch CP over him too. this selfpreservation is more mafia-orientated than town.

Sep 23, 2017 5:56 PM

Oct 2011
lastwhisper31 said:
PR:
Kit
Sleip
Cross
Yurkin
Grr
RE
Albert

Mafia PR:
abu

Vanillas:
Roz
CP
Gruffin
Me
Dono
Karote
Rosie
Phraze

Like i Wish i knew common set ups, to figure this shit out.
and idek VCAs lol

Sep 23, 2017 5:58 PM

Oct 2011
Gruffin said:
lastwhisper31 said:
I admit I've coasted a little after the townclear because it takes a lot of the excitement out of the game. ^^; Why do you think I'm trying to pocket Cross as opposed to like...having a genuine townread on him?

I do trust Phraze, actually. No way I'm going to vote her, ever. Not after that meltdown of hers.
its always Cross when I get meltdowns...

Sep 23, 2017 5:59 PM

Jan 2014
Phraze said:
Gruffin said:
Not changed, tbh.

there's no need of a cop/vig + lie detector + parity cop in this setup. first 2 are confirmed. the only thing to prevent scum from being killed by Dias is being roleblocked. there's no bp mafia. maf strongman is necessary since town has a doc. from a mechanical standpoint, Cross doesn't fit in.
if u wanna defend by behavior, Cross easily does a better job than us. I tried to case him the whole game but it didn't work. I had a feeling he's scum cuz of how unsure he was for 2 EoDs, and the Cross ik will be sure before making decisions. his town and scum behavior is p ez to see. he also mentioned wanting to be NK'd, if so he would've made the best case, the most daring decisions, everything to get scum to NK him. but no, he's too cautious in his moves and trying(?) to look scummy. it goes against his principle to survive this long, and even after all this he's so 'unsure' instead of doing smthing to take the NK bullet for us. I don't see that behavior as town. also, all those pushes he made were only for appearance, not to pressure and determine someone's alignment..and move on. he's been lingering on few of the same players for ages now.

behaviorally, he's been too cautious to be town. he'd rather ask me to lynch CP over him too. this selfpreservation is more mafia-orientated than town.

wasnt Alberts shot unblockable, and the fact that two peoples abilities required us to lose more town then Mafia, almost says that it was because we would be confused in the end by mafia, like Alberts shot was almost made because the host was sure he would be uncertain of the alignment of his target.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 23, 2017 6:12 PM

Oct 2011
lastwhisper31 said:
Phraze said:

wasnt Alberts shot unblockable, and the fact that two peoples abilities required us to lose more town then Mafia, almost says that it was because we would be confused in the end by mafia, like Alberts shot was almost made because the host was sure he would be uncertain of the alignment of his target.
hmmm.. when it mentioned unblockable means theres a possible rb? which could be town(Ruu)
don't forget he had a sensor ability. I remember he mentioned tracking someone N1. parity cop just doesn't fit with lie taster for the setup, esp with a strongman vig(who doubles as cop when hitting town). to me its like his[Dias] role was meant to be a latent cop and vig at the same time. parity cop doesn't fit in.

Sep 23, 2017 6:34 PM

Oct 2011
AlbertinoDias said:
right now i just hope that Cross RE and Roz and Phraze aren't the mafias, I'm suiciding if that's the case ;-; ;-; ;-;
there's gotta be 1 correct here
Crossbell said:
1868 is a very very strongly townie post. I've really liked Abu's posts Today; never lynch him IMO.
a bit sour here. its a very very OOG post. why call that a townie post but my rant an OOG post >.>

Sep 23, 2017 7:30 PM

Jan 2014
@gruffin I think we need to get this straight, do you still think I am scum right now?
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 23, 2017 7:48 PM

Oct 2011
Phraze said:
me towards EoD1
Roz/RE/LW/Dias or
Cross/Gruffin/Kit/Ruugrrr

me now
still Roz(?)/CP/Rosie/Karote or Sleipnirr

what makes me change my mind
- replacements
- EoD panic
- RE is dif now
- mechanics

dont think I ever encountered a gamestate like this before
I actually made a lucky guess. just saying

Sep 23, 2017 7:54 PM

Jan 2014
Phraze said:
Phraze said:
me towards EoD1
Roz/RE/LW/Dias or
Cross/Gruffin/Kit/Ruugrrr

me now
still Roz(?)/CP/Rosie/Karote or Sleipnirr

what makes me change my mind
- replacements
- EoD panic
- RE is dif now
- mechanics

dont think I ever encountered a gamestate like this before
lololol, reminds me of when Denja swapped in, and declared 3 out of the 4 scum team, in his first post haha. and I was mafia that game
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 23, 2017 8:26 PM

Oct 2011
lastwhisper31 said:
Phraze said:
lololol, reminds me of when Denja swapped in, and declared 3 out of the 4 scum team, in his first post haha. and I was mafia that game
thanks for the laugh xD I guess a bit of distance is always good to see things clearer.

Sep 23, 2017 8:46 PM

Oct 2011
vote: Crossbell

before I go to sleep. longest vote wins right?

Sep 23, 2017 8:52 PM

Jan 2014
Phraze said:
vote: Crossbell

before I go to sleep. longest vote wins right?
ya so if cross has 3 votes, and someone ties someone else afterwards, then our votes on cross are stronger. vote: @crossbell
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (83) « First ... « 69 70 [71] 72 73 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.