Normal Game v1: Mostly Seinen Mafia | GAME OVER - Web of Lies

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (83) « First ... « 67 68 [69] 70 71 » ... Last »
Sep 22, 2017 5:31 AM

Jul 2016
CorruptedPurity said:
AlbertinoDias said:
@sleipnirr if you vote Cp I promise tomorrow I won't even propose a lynch on you!! @gruffin for the love of God follow me please!!

When I flip town, you still won't vote him?

you won't, but yes
Sep 22, 2017 6:16 AM

Jan 2014
Don't worry Kasai will be here by EoD to control the trains like usual.

@crossbell
@Gruffin

Phraze explained very well why Cross' train even exists, you both spent the time u had this day only defending cross, and we're completely ok with the only train being on CP, which was honestly so bad.

Why would CP spend his time defending a low hanging fruit if they were mafia together? I just don't see why scum would waste time defending their non-existent buddy who was contributing nothing to this game. And CP vs Phraze is either w/w or v/v and because I town read phraze that makes CP town by association
blinddate
she was never awake
even with her eyes wide open
never where she longed to be
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
blind date with a dreamer
Sep 22, 2017 7:34 AM

Jan 2016
Crossbell said:
Crossbell said:
Also last, what are your reasons for suspecting me?

@lastwhisper31
@lastwhisper31
@lastwhisper31
@lastwhisper31
@lastwhisper31

lastwhisper said:
1. Exactly, CP is not mafia
WHY?
lastwhisper said:
3. Your play style here is just as bad as it was in "The Morning After" yes I am throwing shade, and you know what you flipped in that game, ohh right, scum. and the only reason im not voting you right now, is because I strongly believe Cross is scum here.
WHY?
lastwhisper said:

then its Cross, his actions dont scream town in any way,
WHY?
lastwhisper said:

@crossbell I really think ur Mafia, like everything I've thought of just points to you,
WHY?

Last I want answers to all of the following questions.

lastwhisper said:
Phraze explained very well why Cross' train even exists, you both spent the time u had this day only defending cross, and we're completely ok with the only train being on CP, which was honestly so bad.
Once again - I already cased CP Yesterday. Plus, he distanced and defended Abu. He's gone on record saying that he doesn't bus as scum. There IS scum on my train, which is why I'm focused on dismantling my wagon.

lastwhisper said:
Why would CP spend his time defending a low hanging fruit if they were mafia together? I just don't see why scum would waste time defending their non-existent buddy who was contributing nothing to this game. And CP vs Phraze is either w/w or v/v and because I town read phraze that makes CP town by association
CP was trying to powerwolf. And why can't Phraze/CP be w/v? Come on. You can't just list out conclusions without the REASONING to back it up. You've been like that this entire Day phase.

And you aren't even responding to Gruffin's reasoning as to why she is townreading me? Gruffin is confirmed town.
Sep 22, 2017 7:43 AM

Jan 2016
Meh, you guys still have one mislynch left, and I've been playing absolutely terribly this game so it's not the biggest deal.

Gun to head, scumteam is probably just. CP/Rosie/Last? The way Last is just listing out conclusions without any reasoning to back them up, and being willfully ignorant of the reasoning that exists that shows that I am town, skeeves me out so much. It's like he NEEDS my mislynch in order to win the game, and is tunneling hardcore on it.

I still think one of the two trackers might be scum, though, because of mechanics. So :x
Sep 22, 2017 7:49 AM

Jan 2016
Crossbell said:
CorruptedPurity said:
Vote:Crossbell
lastwhisper31 said:
woot <3 vote: Crossbell
Phraze said:
vote: Crossbell
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
how can I reject such an offer?

Vote:Crossbell

Look at all these naked votes lol.

Guaranteed scum here.

I'll keep hammering this point home, but this is not a natural wagon formation.

It's the wagon formation of a team who decided they wanted to stop bussing and start trying to nab at any mislynch possible to ensure that they'll win.

Fast wagon hops, absolutely no reasoning for votes, etc.
Sep 22, 2017 8:02 AM

Jan 2016
The fact that no one is really on at this EoD means that scum are just fine hiding and hoping that this wagon sticks.

See roz's wagon Yesterday. Scum were fine hiding.

roz1roz (6): Kit, CorruptedPurity, Oyasumi_Rosie, Sleipnirr, lastwhisper31, Gruffin
CorruptedPurity (4): Crossbell, Phraze, AlbertinoDias, RE1031

Crossbell (4): CorruptedPurity, lastwhisper31, Phraze, Oyasumi_Rosie
CorruptedPurity (3): AlbertinoDias, Crossbell, Kit
Oyasumi_Rosie (1): Gruffin

Not Voting (1): Sleipnirr

Yeah.
Sep 22, 2017 8:04 AM

May 2012
lastwhisper31 said:
Don't worry Kasai will be here by EoD to control the trains like usual.

@crossbell
@Gruffin

Um, no? I've been questioning my suspects this phase as well, but this train on Cross has taken priority because I'm pretty sure this is scum trying to pile onto a mislynch.

I wrote up that post for you yesterday about why Cross is town, so please respond in kind and give me solid reasons that are backed up with evidence + why this evidence made you come to your conclusion? Because from what I can tell, this current case on Cross is:

-Mechanics
-PoE
-?????

LIKE WHAT AM I EVEN SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THAT
CP has repeatedly said he's not a busser. Why are you ignoring that?

What makes CP v Phraze the same alignment?

Sep 22, 2017 8:08 AM

Jan 2016
Thank god you're confirmed town Gruffin or I would be tinfoiling you hard right now, lol.

You are like the only person here who is seeing things correctly.
Sep 22, 2017 8:11 AM

May 2012
Crossbell said:
Meh, you guys still have one mislynch left, and I've been playing absolutely terribly this game so it's not the biggest deal.

Gun to head, scumteam is probably just. CP/Rosie/Last? The way Last is just listing out conclusions without any reasoning to back them up, and being willfully ignorant of the reasoning that exists that shows that I am town, skeeves me out so much. It's like he NEEDS my mislynch in order to win the game, and is tunneling hardcore on it.

I still think one of the two trackers might be scum, though, because of mechanics. So :x
+1
Sep 22, 2017 8:11 AM

May 2012
Crossbell said:
Thank god you're confirmed town Gruffin or I would be tinfoiling you hard right now, lol.

Lol I'll take that as a compliment.
Sep 22, 2017 8:15 AM

May 2012
Gruffin said:
Alright, I've been thinking about the past couple of pages for a bit, and the speed at which that townblock formed and decided on a common target is uncanny, especially considering that it's mostly made up of my suspects.

What's more is there isn't a very compelling case on Cross to constitute a mass vote switch like that? And nothing that measures up to the piles of evidence that points towards him being town.

Yeah no, something stinks in this scenario.
^^^^^^
Sep 22, 2017 8:15 AM

Jul 2016
Crossbell said:

I'm sorry then ;-;
Sep 22, 2017 8:16 AM

Jan 2014
Crossbell said:

Who defines whats correct? w/e ur expecting to get out of me right now, it wont happen. I dont have the time to back read all the reasons, I believed you were scum earlier this game, but pushed it away, because you just kinda felt town.

and when Me and Phraze brought up powerwolfing, at least I never thought it was CP, idk if she did.

tbh idk what to think, but at this point im not gunna let scum just push out all the vanilla claims as scum, like if all these PR roles exist, some of them have to be scum. The only person I am willing to move this train to, is Kit, and not CP.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 22, 2017 8:17 AM

Jan 2014
Gruffin said:
Crossbell said:

+1
I WAS SURE OF THIS BEFORE, BUT NO ONE WANTED TO VOTE THEM BEFORE, NOW I AM NOT CRAZY?? sigh
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 22, 2017 8:19 AM

Jan 2014
actually seeing that Kit isnt on this train is still making me feel so much better about this lynch
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 22, 2017 8:19 AM

Jan 2014
Crossbell said:
The fact that no one is really on at this EoD means that scum are just fine hiding and hoping that this wagon sticks.

See roz's wagon Yesterday. Scum were fine hiding.

roz1roz (6): Kit, CorruptedPurity, Oyasumi_Rosie, Sleipnirr, lastwhisper31, Gruffin
CorruptedPurity (4): Crossbell, Phraze, AlbertinoDias, RE1031

Crossbell (4): CorruptedPurity, lastwhisper31, Phraze, Oyasumi_Rosie
CorruptedPurity (3): AlbertinoDias, Crossbell, Kit
Oyasumi_Rosie (1): Gruffin

Not Voting (1): Sleipnirr

Yeah.
so you just red marked the rest of the VT claims? god I refuse to believe that.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 22, 2017 8:20 AM

Jan 2014
@gruffin and I thank you for that time making that post, I read it, but its the complete opposite of what I believe now, so why would I follow it.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 22, 2017 8:21 AM

Jan 2016
Meh. Once again as I mentioned you're probably scum who needs my mislynch to win the game, so it's kind of a waste to engage with you.

Like, we've gone through the time of answering your questions, but you continue to list out conclusions without reasoning and just saying that "I believe you're scum".

Only person that is town on my wagon who has a shot of being convinced is Phraze and she's not around, so yeah.
Sep 22, 2017 8:22 AM

Jan 2016
I mean, the three of you pushed through roz. And now the three of you are pushing through me, in an effort to secure the victory.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Sep 22, 2017 8:23 AM

Jan 2016
lastwhisper31 said:
@gruffin and I thank you for that time making that post, I read it, but its the complete opposite of what I believe now, so why would I follow it.
Lol.

Asking for someone's time and effort to make a post and then spitting on it by saying that "it's the complete opposite of what I believe". Why did you have Gruffin go through the trouble of making it, then?

Agenda is clear.
Sep 22, 2017 8:24 AM

Jul 2016
Crossbell said:
I mean, the three of you pushed through roz. And now the three of you are pushing through me, in an effort to secure the victory.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

and the three had good vibes from Abu iirc
Sep 22, 2017 8:25 AM

May 2012
lastwhisper31 said:
I'm not expecting you to blindly follow it, but to consider my points and weigh them against your own.

Cross and I keep asking why Cross is scum to you, but haven't gotten any straight answers to consider, so it's like, what was the point of you asking me to show you what posts I townread him by if you were just going to disagree because it doesn't line up with your beliefs?

I've been trying to engage with you on this for awhile now. :\
Sep 22, 2017 8:27 AM

Oct 2011
//reads up to here

@Gruffin
ok I will go along with ur vote. I'd feel shitty losing to CP who lurked, but Cross deserves the chance. I won't feel bad if we lost cuz of Cross lol. also, Roz(town) gamethrowed so town doesn't deserve to win anyway~ scum!Abu AtE is soo disgusting too

vote: CorruptedPurity

Sep 22, 2017 8:27 AM

Jan 2014
@gruffin @crossbell

1. his reasoning for sniping Grr, was beyond lame, like how can you believe someone is actually PR, but vote them because you dont want to get Rb'd. and you used you check on Dono, which made no sense, how was she the scummiest out of all the people at that time.

2. pushing the game is an ez way to look like town trying to get the game going, Scum and town both do it alike

3. Regardless of what you feel about CP, I am not moving to him

4. Town ISO's are easy to make as scum rather than Scum ISO's

5. He town read abu, and scum read Albert, both wrong

6. Unnaturally aggressive early game

7. When did Roz vs CP even become a thing, enough to just instantly vote CP when today started.

8. I hate your excitement over that scum nk, it seemed so fake

9. So my vote will either be on you or kit today.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 22, 2017 8:28 AM

Jan 2016
Thank god.

Thank you so much, Phraze, for giving me this chance.

CP will flip scum, I guarantee it.
Sep 22, 2017 8:31 AM

Jan 2014
Phraze said:
//reads up to here

@Gruffin
ok I will go along with ur vote. I'd feel shitty losing to CP who lurked, but Cross deserves the chance. I won't feel bad if we lost cuz of Cross lol. also, Roz(town) gamethrowed so town doesn't deserve to win anyway~ scum!Abu AtE is soo disgusting too

Sigh I hate this so much, but since I believe your town, and a very good player, I'll let you do your thing
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 22, 2017 8:33 AM

Jan 2014
Gruffin said:
lastwhisper31 said:
I'm not expecting you to blindly follow it, but to consider my points and weigh them against your own.

Cross and I keep asking why Cross is scum to you, but haven't gotten any straight answers to consider, so it's like, what was the point of you asking me to show you what posts I townread him by if you were just going to disagree because it doesn't line up with your beliefs?

I've been trying to engage with you on this for awhile now. :\

Tbh I can nvr seem to pull out good reasons to ever justify a lynch, and I feel as you two are both just putting me as scum because of the most basic PoE (apparently the rest of the vanilla are scum). Idc anymore, regardless of who wins or loses, I just want to know that I caught scum.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 22, 2017 8:33 AM

Jan 2014
Crossbell said:
Thank god.

Thank you so much, Phraze, for giving me this chance.

CP will flip scum, I guarantee it.
ya w/e
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 22, 2017 8:34 AM

Jan 2014
so what? Vote changes, and afk time again? Sigh this game irks me so much
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 22, 2017 8:35 AM

May 2012
Phraze said:
//reads up to here

@Gruffin

Ayyyy
Sep 22, 2017 8:36 AM

May 2012
@Lastwhisper31 I'll let Cross defend himself against that.

Jan 2016
i'm working on a post last

Dec 2014
Phraze said:
//reads up to here

@Gruffin

There's a timezone difference. I don't lurk wtf ... You guys are throwing ...

Jan 2014
Crossbell said:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
ur joking right? you know how hard it was for me to leave my vote on Roz? I sat on that vote thinking for so long, dont try to make me feel bad. I am not scum this game, if you even looked at my enthuasium in Psychopass you would already fucking know that.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 22, 2017 8:37 AM

May 2012
lastwhisper31 said:
Phraze said:
//reads up to here

@Gruffin

Sigh I hate this so much, but since I believe your town, and a very good player, I'll let you do your thing
I thought you cleared CP?
Sep 22, 2017 8:38 AM

Jan 2014
Crossbell said:
i'm working on a post last
fine, this game is stressing me out, cause everyone is making good points and I just end up getting stuck in the middle, and I cant linger in limbo this entire game, so I am pushing what I feel is right.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 22, 2017 8:38 AM

May 2012
Actually,

Vote: Lastwhisper31

This might be a better lynch?
Sep 22, 2017 8:39 AM

Jan 2014
Gruffin said:
lastwhisper31 said:

I thought you cleared CP?
I did, but Phraze didnt? There really isnt much I can do here...
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a

Jan 2016
lastwhisper31 said:
@gruffin @crossbell

1. his reasoning for sniping Grr, was beyond lame, like how can you believe someone is actually PR, but vote them because you dont want to get Rb'd. and you used you check on Dono, which made no sense, how was she the scummiest out of all the people at that time.

2. pushing the game is an ez way to look like town trying to get the game going, Scum and town both do it alike

3. Regardless of what you feel about CP, I am not moving to him

4. Town ISO's are easy to make as scum rather than Scum ISO's

5. He town read abu, and scum read Albert, both wrong

6. Unnaturally aggressive early game

7. When did Roz vs CP even become a thing, enough to just instantly vote CP when today started.

8. I hate your excitement over that scum nk, it seemed so fake

9. So my vote will either be on you or kit today.

1. grrr was going to be useless this game since he was going to roleblock me for the ends of eternity, AND he was going to vote me forever. Plus he had a chance of flipping Mafia Roleblocker.

2. OK. But I'm town in this scenario.

3. Why not, though? WHY do you think he is town? You've failed to provide sufficient evidence here.

4. I made town ISOs AND scum ISOs this game though

5. Town can be wrong.

6. Why do you think aggression comes from a mafia mindset?

7. Because CP's roz vote was super agenda based. He did not want to do anything BUT lynch roz.

8. I wasn't super excited? I was just surprised and relieved.

9. OK? Good luck with that?

Jan 2014
Gruffin said:
Actually,

LMAO I CANT EVEN RIGHT NOW
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 22, 2017 8:40 AM

Jan 2016
brb gonna take a quick shower

also i have class in like 30 minutes so i'll try my best to contribute at eod via my phone

Sep 22, 2017 8:41 AM

Jan 2014
dead chat probably on the edge of their seats right now tbh
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 22, 2017 8:43 AM

Jan 2014
lastwhisper31 said:
Gruffin said:
Actually,

LMAO I CANT EVEN RIGHT NOW
If roz was here, he'd be telling you how bad that vote is
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 22, 2017 8:43 AM

May 2012
Where is Sleip?
Sep 22, 2017 8:44 AM

May 2012
@Lastwhisper31 Why is my vote bad? I swear this happens every time I even look at you.
Sep 22, 2017 8:45 AM

Jan 2014
Gruffin said:
@Lastwhisper31 Why is my vote bad? I swear this happens every time I even look at you.
because what are you hoping to accomplish, do you think ur gunna push a train onto me? hence its bad, because it wont accomplish anything
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 22, 2017 8:46 AM

May 2012
lastwhisper31 said:
Gruffin said:
because what are you hoping to accomplish, do you think ur gunna push a train onto me? hence its bad, because it wont accomplish anything
There's 13 minutes. Plenty of time for a CFD onto a suspect.
Sep 22, 2017 8:48 AM

May 2012
Hrm. Who all is present? Might not have enough now that I think about it.

Jan 2016
I'd prefer to lynch CP first

Jan 2014
Gruffin said:
lastwhisper31 said:
There's 13 minutes. Plenty of time for a CFD onto a suspect.
the sad part is you really believe I am mafia, and I kinda feel bad, but all I see is an Omgus vote.

So let me get this straight, I am defending CP as his scum buddy, and his train is clearly there, but you want to CFD onto me? Yep, so completely omgus
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (83) « First ... « 67 68 [69] 70 71 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.