Vote Count 4.2

CorruptedPurity (4): AlbertinoDias, Crossbell, Oyasumi_Rosie, Kit
Oyasumi_Rosie (1): Gruffin
Crossbell (1): lastwhisper31

Not Voting (3): CorruptedPurity, Sleipnirr, Phraze

>>Day 4 Timer<<
BurSep 21, 2017 8:05 AM
Count to 30 -victories:

Up to 30: 19 wins | Up to 60: 2 wins | Up to 90: 3 win | Up to 120: 1 win | Up to 150: 1 win | Up to 180:
0 wins | Up to 210: 1 win
Sep 21, 2017 7:59 AM

Aug 2013
Griffin is a double voter?

Sep 21, 2017 8:06 AM

Mar 2012
*cough* Vote Count fixed *cough*
Count to 30 -victories:

Up to 30: 19 wins | Up to 60: 2 wins | Up to 90: 3 win | Up to 120: 1 win | Up to 150: 1 win | Up to 180:
0 wins | Up to 210: 1 win
Sep 21, 2017 8:10 AM

Aug 2013
lastwhisper31 said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
as5yoi really do care
?
me and kit have been friends ling enough for her to piece together early morning bathroom spelling

Sep 21, 2017 8:51 AM

Jan 2014
So is this how we are gunna spend this day phase, sitting on our asses thinking we caught scum? No discussion. @phraze now that we are getting towards the end of the game, I feel as if lurkers are controlling the VC and it irks me
blinddate
she was never awake
even with her eyes wide open
never where she longed to be
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
blind date with a dreamer
Sep 21, 2017 8:55 AM

Jan 2016
I'll be around more later tonight.

I agree with last though. Once I'm finished with classes for the day expect lots of interrogation from me.
Sep 21, 2017 12:07 PM

May 2012
Phraze said:
lastwhisper31 said:
I guess thats a question for after game, idk if I can answer that?
I cant get the feeling off that Roz was a trap tbh. I can disassociate Roz and CP teaming on me as deliberate, from Roz's side. but Cross was the first to spot Roz and things flipped after that. maybe Cross was bussing Roz for 2 phases until the hammer?
[edit: and ofc we need to figure this out first lel]
I think Roz was just town. ^^;;
A role that flips the wrong alignment when we don't expect that is pretty bastard, and this game says it isn't.
Sep 21, 2017 12:08 PM

May 2012
lastwhisper31 said:
I looked at phraze and cp and I cleared them. And one of the PR roles is scum, did I strike a nerve with that?
What clears Phraze and CP?
Sep 21, 2017 12:09 PM

May 2012
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Griffin is a double voter?
(lol I wish)
Sep 21, 2017 12:20 PM

Jan 2014
Gruffin said:
lastwhisper31 said:
I looked at phraze and cp and I cleared them. And one of the PR roles is scum, did I strike a nerve with that?
What clears Phraze and CP?
because go look at phraze and Roz quarrels and tell me they aren't v/v, and I have this gut feeling that CP isn't mafia, but that's precisly why I told Albert to do as he pleases, unless u think that I'm scum covering for a scum buddy? Where would you vote if CP wasn't in the equation?
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 21, 2017 12:25 PM

Oct 2011
Sleipnirr said:
@Lastwhisper31 I assumed there is an inverse because we also had a non standart cop. There is also flavour its not like 2 random character wers matched to be trackers. In my pm it was saying me and my brother were both searching for penguindrum. And seeing my ability name I also assumed my twin brother was in the game and he must be the odd night tracker.
finally someone who actually sees sense in flavor. damn

Sep 21, 2017 12:26 PM

Oct 2011
Sleipnirr said:
lastwhisper31 said:
@phraze theres are my final options for scum
Kit/Gruffin/Cross
Sleipnir/Rosie/Cross
see this is exactly the reason I am suspecting you 3 of those slots are claimes townie you dont even take a look at phraze cp and other unclaimeds.
hmm? I find it so hard to think of LW as scum lol. unless its Cross/LW left?

Sep 21, 2017 12:28 PM

Jan 2014
Phraze said:
Sleipnirr said:
@Lastwhisper31 I assumed there is an inverse because we also had a non standart cop. There is also flavour its not like 2 random character wers matched to be trackers. In my pm it was saying me and my brother were both searching for penguindrum. And seeing my ability name I also assumed my twin brother was in the game and he must be the odd night tracker.
sigh why would two people be cleared by flavor? But I'm not focusing on either of them right now, I'm focusing of Cross. And I guess that means they are both mafia? Fuck I sound like Chad now haha
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 21, 2017 12:29 PM

Oct 2011
AlbertinoDias said:
CP post about Abu was the most forjed thing he could come with, I don't really know how can someone still think I'm mafia BTW... só yeah, CP is mafia
II so wanna agree with u cuz that would mean I shouldve died in peace long time ago. tf

CP/Rosie or Cross/Kit. idm looking into a possibility of CP/LW too.
Roz is scum to me, and he has routes of CP or Cross lol

Sep 21, 2017 12:30 PM

Jan 2014
Phraze said:
AlbertinoDias said:
CP post about Abu was the most forjed thing he could come with, I don't really know how can someone still think I'm mafia BTW... só yeah, CP is mafia
II so wanna agree with u cuz that would mean I shouldve died in peace long time ago. tf

why can't u just get Roz out of ur mind, he's dead, let him rest in peace lol
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 21, 2017 12:30 PM

Oct 2011
lastwhisper31 said:
So is this how we are gunna spend this day phase, sitting on our asses thinking we caught scum? No discussion. @phraze now that we are getting towards the end of the game, I feel as if lurkers are controlling the VC and it irks me
I hope scum gets the hint in my early D4 rant and do their best to kill us. powerwolf away pls or I won't play

Sep 21, 2017 12:32 PM

Oct 2011
Gruffin said:
Phraze said:
I cant get the feeling off that Roz was a trap tbh. I can disassociate Roz and CP teaming on me as deliberate, from Roz's side. but Cross was the first to spot Roz and things flipped after that. maybe Cross was bussing Roz for 2 phases until the hammer?
[edit: and ofc we need to figure this out first lel]
I think Roz was just town. ^^;;
A role that flips the wrong alignment when we don't expect that is pretty bastard, and this game says it isn't.
if u think Roz is town then Cross is town. cuz he refused to look into Cross, meaning he cleared Cross as town or is covering Cross as scum. either way he avoided Cross and it says smthing. he couldve avoided Cross as scum cuz he's a good player. but I dont see any reason he would avoid Cross as town. town!Roz is so impossible for me to see

Sep 21, 2017 12:37 PM

Oct 2011
lastwhisper31 said:
Phraze said:
sigh why would two people be cleared by flavor? But I'm not focusing on either of them right now, I'm focusing of Cross. And I guess that means they are both mafia? Fuck I sound like Chad now haha
well ur his bro :P I see some Chadness in u
flavor is an important aspect of mafia. ignoring it is like saying hosts threw random things together. balancing and flavoring go hand in hand.

Sep 21, 2017 12:40 PM

Oct 2011
lastwhisper31 said:
Phraze said:

vvvvv
Phraze said:
I dont see any reason he would avoid Cross as town. town!Roz is so impossible for me to see
association isnt bs. if Roz(possible town) was gamethrowing as well as Abu(conf scum), then fuck lets gamethrow too

Sep 21, 2017 12:41 PM

Jan 2014
Phraze said:
lastwhisper31 said:
flavor is an important aspect of mafia. ignoring it is like saying hosts threw random things together. balancing and flavoring go hand in hand.
not nessecarily, it all depends on the game. Seriously there is no way all of the mafia are lurkers, you know this, if CP flips scum, where does that leave us? Maybe Rosie, but If not her, then who else? Somebody is lying and I will die trying to figure this out. Mafia best kill me tonight if they don't want to see my detective skills
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 21, 2017 12:53 PM

Oct 2011
lastwhisper31 said:
Phraze said:
not nessecarily, it all depends on the game. Seriously there is no way all of the mafia are lurkers, you know this, if CP flips scum, where does that leave us? Maybe Rosie, but If not her, then who else? Somebody is lying and I will die trying to figure this out. Mafia best kill me tonight if they don't want to see my detective skills
mafia is purposely leaving the detectives alive. they're torturing us. let me die alrdy! then again, lets be good sport and start thinking <3 ik I don't have the patience to torture players as scum this bad lool
don't forget flavor does mention siblings. but it doesnt say anything about alignment. so feel free to suspect there's scum out of Kit/Sleipnirr

Sep 21, 2017 12:53 PM

Jan 2014
Phraze said:
lastwhisper31 said:
vvvvv
Phraze said:
I dont see any reason he would avoid Cross as town. town!Roz is so impossible for me to see
association isnt bs. if Roz(possible town) was gamethrowing as well as Abu(conf scum), then fuck lets gamethrow too
I guess we shall see my friend. And I can see how good u are with association, which is why I understand ur doubt, but I see that stray vote on Cross, and wonder if Roz had a little bit of suspicion on him at the time.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 21, 2017 12:55 PM

Jul 2016
Phraze said:
AlbertinoDias said:

to tell you the truth, the way the game is now: cp will flip scum, and Idk why but LW will be linked to him... (the last one) not sure yet, but I find it hard to be Kit and Cross, (same as gruffin)
so: Rosie,sleep, and max of the maxest things, you phraze... but it would be hard to think that way now...
Sep 21, 2017 1:00 PM

Jan 2014
AlbertinoDias said:
Phraze said:

to tell you the truth, the way the game is now: cp will flip scum, and Idk why but LW will be linked to him... (the last one) not sure yet, but I find it hard to be Kit and Cross, (same as gruffin)
so: Rosie,sleep, and max of the maxest things, you phraze... but it would be hard to think that way now...
the only way I'll be linked to CP is if he flips town. @albertinodias I ask you to do an iso on CP and tell me what you find. And secondly if CP flips town, then what? If I am scum here, I am truly impressed with my ability to keep digging at the impossible while town eats themselves alive
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 21, 2017 1:05 PM

Jan 2014
And to @oyasumi_rosie I'm glad your having fun, but u being a lurker is not fun to me, when I have to pick up the slack of lurkers and watch as they control the trains day after day. This game is on levels with my first game Psycho pass, the thrill fo figuring out who is lying and who is telling the truth. That's my fun in mafia, solving the game, knowing I had a hand in bringing the win to which ever alignment I am.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 21, 2017 1:08 PM

Oct 2011
lastwhisper31 said:
Phraze said:
vvvvv
I guess we shall see my friend. And I can see how good u are with association, which is why I understand ur doubt, but I see that stray vote on Cross, and wonder if Roz had a little bit of suspicion on him at the time.
ik my doubts seem paranoid lol. I asked for help while Roz was alive but oh wells. Cross is a good player, so there's no way he would shade Roz without a good plan. and so far, I haven't seen a good plan. unless that plan is mafia-orientated.

Sep 21, 2017 1:13 PM

Jul 2016
lastwhisper31 said:
AlbertinoDias said:

the only way I'll be linked to CP is if he flips town. @albertinodias I ask you to do an iso on CP and tell me what you find. And secondly if CP flips town, then what? If I am scum here, I am truly impressed with my ability to keep digging at the impossible while town eats themselves alive

my phone erased my post office, topics now:
I get on the pc after EoD can't ISO
whitekninght, Abu Iso, her delay on me and kit read, and her scum read on me
you could be linked because you " pushed me aside" when I said that he was scum reading me like kit (I think was) so yeah... you're protecting her...
Sep 21, 2017 1:13 PM

Oct 2011
AlbertinoDias said:
Phraze said:

oh right.. Rosie should be cleared if Kit is town(tracker). that leaves CP/LW which is unlikely.
pls tell me why it can't be Cross? Cross hammered a claimed pr and diverted us onto a stray inactive. Rosie has good reasons to see him as scum, I've seen too(tho I'd rather depend on gamesolving instead so, null). Kit claimed oh so conveniently after Sleipnirr and townreaded me. tell me honestly, is it possible to townread me easily?

Sep 21, 2017 1:16 PM

Jan 2014
AlbertinoDias said:
lastwhisper31 said:

you could be linked because you " pushed me aside" when I said that he was scum reading me like kit (I think was) so yeah... you're protecting her...
I'm not fucking protecting anyone, vote or keep voting CP, I'm telling you that that train just looks so ez. Like god damnit lol. No one has moved or interfered with it, but fuck me for going against the grain.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 21, 2017 1:16 PM

Oct 2011
lastwhisper31 said:
AlbertinoDias said:

lol I just convinced myself that Rosie is town~

Sep 21, 2017 1:22 PM

Oct 2011
@AlbertinoDias
I think scumteam should be Cross/Kit, with Roz as scum.

reasons:
either CP or Cross after Roz
if we go after CP we gotta go after Rosie, cuz she wanted Cross lynched and voted Roz. Rosie is unlikely cuz that would mean Kit is town, and Kit tracked her N3.
that leaves only CP/LW, but they have interacted and disagreed enough to not be scum/scum. CP is a dead end.

Sep 21, 2017 1:26 PM

Oct 2011
Cross/Gruffin is also unlikely cuz Kit tracked them lol

Sep 21, 2017 1:31 PM

Jul 2016
Phraze said:
@AlbertinoDias

reasons:
if we go after CP we gotta go after Rosie, cuz she wanted Cross lynched and voted Roz. Rosie is unlikely cuz that would mean Kit is town, and Kit tracked her N3.
that leaves only CP/LW, but they have interacted and disagreed enough to not be scum/scum. CP is a dead end.

it's hard to explain my reasoning but, if cross is mafia, then sleip is mafia, plus Abu is 3, and you think roz is scum so 4, and I have to disagree because, I'm sure CP is mafia, so after CP we can have 1 miss lynch, and then we can go for sleep, I won't vote cross before sleip
Sep 21, 2017 1:32 PM

Jan 2014
@gruffin what is ur role? Don't whine urself out of this at this point.

@albertinodias I really hope u have more shots..
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 21, 2017 1:34 PM

Jul 2016
AlbertinoDias said:
Phraze said:
@AlbertinoDias

reasons:

it's hard to explain my reasoning but, if cross is mafia, then sleip is mafia, plus Abu is 3, and you think roz is scum so 4, and I have to disagree because, I'm sure CP is mafia, so after CP we can have 1 miss lynch, and then we can go for sleep, I won't vote cross before sleip

while the math checks if you start believing roz is town, I still think that a kit/Rosie pair is more likely, but now LW is kinda... mhe :/
Sep 21, 2017 1:37 PM

Jul 2016
lastwhisper31 said:
AlbertinoDias said:

I'm not fucking protecting anyone, vote or keep voting CP, I'm telling you that that train just looks so ez. Like god damnit lol. No one has moved or interfered with it, but fuck me for going against the grain.

it looks ez because most of the people on it know what's the right thing to do... but you did do what I said... you pushed the cp idea aside...
Sep 21, 2017 1:37 PM

Jan 2014
AlbertinoDias said:
AlbertinoDias said:

while the math checks if you start believing roz is town, I still think that a kit/Rosie pair is more likely, but now LW is kinda... mhe :/
I'm ok with with being mhe, and sorry, I just really don't want to lose this game. We do still have one more mislynch, which is better then being in lylo...
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 21, 2017 1:39 PM

Jan 2014
AlbertinoDias said:
lastwhisper31 said:

it looks ez because most of the people on it know what's the right thing to do... but you did do what I said... you pushed the cp idea aside...
I really hope it's the right thing to do, and the sad part is CP isn't even trying to defend himself which isn't helping at all
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 21, 2017 2:05 PM

Jul 2016
lastwhisper31 said:
@gruffin what is ur role? Don't whine urself out of this at this point.

@albertinodias I really hope u have more shots..

who knows ^^ but it only work on mafia, if I hit town they do not die
Sep 21, 2017 2:07 PM

Jul 2016
Phraze said:
@AlbertinoDias

reasons:

I also think Rosie could be scum...
Sep 21, 2017 2:14 PM

Aug 2013
lastwhisper31 said:
And to @oyasumi_rosie I'm glad your having fun, but u being a lurker is not fun to me, when I have to pick up the slack of lurkers and watch as they control the trains day after day. This game is on levels with my first game Psycho pass, the thrill fo figuring out who is lying and who is telling the truth. That's my fun in mafia, solving the game, knowing I had a hand in bringing the win to which ever alignment I am.
alright?? I will post when I have something to say?And not facing computer trouble at work?? With my manger standing over my shoulder constantly except for when she need the restroom??

Sep 21, 2017 2:18 PM

Oct 2011
AlbertinoDias said:
Phraze said:
@AlbertinoDias

reasons:

hmm I see.. CP could've easily done the NK and Rosie still slip out of tracker hands. well, given everything, its either CP/Rosie or Cross/Kit route. one leads to good end and one leads to bad end. ur choice xD

Sep 21, 2017 2:20 PM

Oct 2011
I kinda hate how the conflict over CP/Cross still continues lol. Roz avoided them both. he can't be town with such behavior. either one is scum

Sep 21, 2017 2:35 PM

Jul 2016
Phraze said:
AlbertinoDias said:

hmm I see.. CP could've easily done the NK and Rosie still slip out of tracker hands. well, given everything, its either CP/Rosie or Cross/Kit route. one leads to good end and one leads to bad end. ur choice xD

I chose CP route
edit:grammar
Sep 21, 2017 2:54 PM

Aug 2013
Just so you guys know if me and Cp were both scum, I would already be dead

Sep 21, 2017 2:56 PM

Jul 2016
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

time will tell ;)
don't worry
Sep 21, 2017 3:00 PM

Dec 2014
lastwhisper31 said:
AlbertinoDias said:

I really hope it's the right thing to do, and the sad part is CP isn't even trying to defend himself which isn't helping at all

Timezone sucks. How can I defend myself?I want to, I cant afford this mislynch on me this late in the game.
Sep 21, 2017 3:01 PM

Jan 2014
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
lmao u just follow a long with w/e is popular vote, mafia would never kill you, let's be honest here
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 21, 2017 3:06 PM

Aug 2013
lastwhisper31 said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
lmao u just follow a long with w/e is popular vote, mafia would never kill you, let's be honest here
I mean that if me and Cp were a scum team, he would have bussed me already

Sep 21, 2017 3:07 PM

Jul 2016
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
lastwhisper31 said:
I mean that if me and Cp were a scum team, he would have bussed me already

like he bused Abu?? :') :')
we are going to win this and it's going to be so fun xD
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (83) « First ... « 62 63 [64] 65 66 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.