Forums

Normal Game v1: Mostly Seinen Mafia | GAME OVER - Web of Lies

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (83) « First ... « 44 45 [46] 47 48 » ... Last »
Sep 16, 2017 9:03 AM

May 2012
lastwhisper31 said:
30mins before phase change, everyone moves to a karote train, and the defense is because everyone on their is a PR role? ok @gruffin
What no.
Sep 16, 2017 9:03 AM

Jan 2014
OMG LMAO sigh i really hope he flips scum
blinddate
she was never awake
even with her eyes wide open
never where she longed to be
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
blind date with a dreamer
Sep 16, 2017 9:04 AM

Jan 2015
lastwhisper31 said:
OMG LMAO sigh i really hope he flips scum

If he flips scum it would be so good cuz we would also catch his buddy Phraze.

Dec 2014
This EoD is giving me an aneurysm. Really, even if we hit scum, I wanna break down the last 100 posts. Town can't be this bad. Scum is definitely screwing me up here and I will find out who and how.

Jan 2014
Gruffin said:
lastwhisper31 said:
30mins before phase change, everyone moves to a karote train, and the defense is because everyone on their is a PR role? ok @gruffin
What no.
you literally said to cp, that how can you think scum is on this train when its pretty much all pr claims?
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a

Oct 2011
lastwhisper31 said:
wait plz dont tell me karote got lynched
u shoulda ignored Cross fake tears. damn my slow internet

May 2012
At least this phase change is over. TT-TT I need to have a glass of water after this.
Sep 16, 2017 9:05 AM

May 2012
lastwhisper31 said:
Gruffin said:
What no.
you literally said to cp, that how can you think scum is on this train when its pretty much all pr claims?
That wasn't why I joined, he was talking about how there was probably scum on the train.
Sep 16, 2017 9:05 AM

Jan 2014
Phraze said:
lastwhisper31 said:
wait plz dont tell me karote got lynched
sigh tbh they both can possibly flip scum, so this was still better then that grr lynch
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 16, 2017 9:06 AM

Oct 2011
I hate when ppl panic. children

May 2012
Phraze pls.

Jan 2014
Gruffin said:
lastwhisper31 said:
That wasn't why I joined, he was talking about how there was probably scum on the train.
Sigh, I will know what to feel once this flip happens.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 16, 2017 9:07 AM

Dec 2014
Gruffin said:
At least this phase change is over. TT-TT I need to have a glass of water after this.

Water won't help. At this stange, I could be gargling satan's piss and not know the difference.

Oct 2011
lastwhisper31 said:
Phraze said:
sigh tbh they both can possibly flip scum, so this was still better then that grr lynch
yeah lol. if Karote flips scum Sleipnirr will go after me. good thing is I wont get NK. bad thing is I dont get NK. let me die

May 2012
CorruptedPurity said:
Gruffin said:

Water won't help. At this stange, I could be gargling satan's piss and not know the difference.
hahaha
Sep 16, 2017 9:08 AM

Oct 2011
Gruffin said:
Phraze pls.
Gruffin pls

Sep 16, 2017 9:08 AM

Dec 2014
Phraze said:

No. I panic cause people made me panic. I wanted a roz lynch. Everyone wagoned karote then people pressure to me vote him so I won't cos a tie. I do that, and people start switching votes back to roz and giving me a heart attack. You bet your ass I panicked
Sep 16, 2017 9:09 AM

Jan 2014
CorruptedPurity said:
Phraze said:

No. I panic cause people made me panic. I wanted a roz lynch. Everyone wagoned karote then people pressure to me vote him so I won't cos a tie. I do that, and people start switching votes back to roz and giving me a heart attack. You bet your ass I panicked
u realize ur vote would have saved karote and lynched Roz? dont pull that bs, unless im reading the VC wrong, then my bad
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 16, 2017 9:11 AM

Jan 2014
the suspense uggh
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 16, 2017 9:11 AM

Dec 2014
lastwhisper31 said:
CorruptedPurity said:

u realize ur vote would have saved karote and lynched Roz? dont pull that bs, unless im reading the VC wrong, then my bad

Wtf, do I look like I knew the VC when I voted? I'm not superhuman. Its 12am, I wanted a solid lynch and got a chinese fire drill on steroids instead. So no, I do not know what the hell was going on with the votes. People was saying I was causing a tie and I didnt want that.
Sep 16, 2017 9:12 AM

Jan 2014
CorruptedPurity said:
lastwhisper31 said:

Wtf, do I look like I knew the VC when I voted? I'm not superhuman. Its 12am, I wanted a solid lynch and got a chinese fire drill on steroids instead. So no, I do not know what the hell was going on with the votes. People was saying I was causing a tie and I didnt want that.
well i guess that makes sense, I was confused also.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 16, 2017 9:12 AM

Sep 2016
CorruptedPurity said:
Phraze said:

Doesn't matter, the tie would have been settled through longest standing vote between the two, no? This is the second time you wanted to vote roz and didn't.
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
Sep 16, 2017 9:13 AM

Dec 2014
Wtf is people's argument on karote was even? Did they even have a proper reason to vote him over roz?
Sep 16, 2017 9:13 AM

Oct 2011
lastwhisper31 said:
CorruptedPurity said:

yup I wanted the Roz lynch. just internet lag slowed me behind Sleipnirr

Sep 16, 2017 9:14 AM

Dec 2014
RE1031 said:
CorruptedPurity said:

Doesn't matter, the tie would have been settled through longest standing vote between the two, no? This is the second time you wanted to vote roz and didn't.

Can I just start day 3 with a vote on roz and never talk again? If I'm not dead by day 3, I'm not putting myself through all this stress again.
Sep 16, 2017 9:14 AM

Jan 2014
CorruptedPurity said:
Wtf is people's argument on karote was even? Did they even have a proper reason to vote him over roz?
inactvity, lmao, thats literally it. So we Voted a PR claim, and now someone who was inactvitive
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 16, 2017 9:15 AM

Oct 2011
Roz is dead

Jan 2014
Phraze said:
Roz is dead
????
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a

Dec 2014
lastwhisper31 said:
CorruptedPurity said:
inactvity, lmao, thats literally it. So we Voted a PR claim, and now someone who was inactvitive

Can I just cry in a corner please? Pretty please? I promise I won't sob too loudly.
Sep 16, 2017 9:16 AM

Sep 2016
CorruptedPurity said:
RE1031 said:

Can I just start day 3 with a vote on roz and never talk again? If I'm not dead by day 3, I'm not putting myself through all this stress again.
And this is a classic example of stalling.

Jan 2014
CorruptedPurity said:
lastwhisper31 said:

Can I just cry in a corner please? Pretty please? I promise I won't sob too loudly.
Secondly, roz tried to create a train on me, basically an omgus vote, and then had to go. Sigh
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a

Dec 2014
Phraze said:
Roz is dead

Pls for God's sake tell me you have a double vote ability or smth
Sep 16, 2017 9:17 AM

Sep 2016
CorruptedPurity said:
Phraze said:
Roz is dead

Pls for God's sake tell me you have a double vote ability or smth
She claimed vanilla, I think. Might have been last though...
Sep 16, 2017 9:18 AM

Dec 2014
RE1031 said:
CorruptedPurity said:

Question: when you vote me day 3 and I flip town. Is it my fault for not acting town enough or your fault for not reading me well enough?
Sep 16, 2017 9:18 AM

Sep 2016
CorruptedPurity said:
RE1031 said:

Question: when you vote me day 3 and I flip town. Is it my fault for not acting town enough or your fault for not reading me well enough?
Both, I should focus on other people, and you should explain your reads.
Sep 16, 2017 9:19 AM

Jan 2014
CorruptedPurity said:
RE1031 said:

holy fuck, this style of play is not cool in anyway, and tbh, imo, it would be your fault.
Edit: Give or take, there are also a lot of variables to look into.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 16, 2017 9:20 AM

Jan 2014
longest 20 mins ever
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 16, 2017 9:20 AM

Jan 2014
@phraze thinking back to Karotes scum game in Psychopass, I'm kinda feeling better about this lynch tho.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 16, 2017 9:22 AM

Jan 2016
I think that Karote shutting up after the lynch is a decent indicator of him being scum
Sep 16, 2017 9:22 AM

Dec 2014
lastwhisper31 said:
CorruptedPurity said:

holy fuck, this style of play is not cool in anyway, and tbh, imo, it would be your fault.

Ya ok I was out of line. Sorry about this @RE1031, I'm just too stressed.
Sep 16, 2017 9:25 AM

Sep 2016
CorruptedPurity said:
lastwhisper31 said:

Ya ok I was out of line. Sorry about this @RE1031, I'm just too stressed.
It's cool. I doubt I'll manage to lynch you anyway >:(
Sep 16, 2017 9:27 AM

Jul 2016
well i just came back :/ still have to read the EoD panic xD
karote it is, let''s hope for the best
Sep 16, 2017 9:32 AM

Nov 2015
Night 2 - Do No Evil

Another day neared its end, yet the people seemed to be in stupor. Just when the rays of sunset flowed in to the room, people seemed to realise their situation. Panicking, people started to become more suspicious of each other. Shouts echoed as people were blaming each other. In the middle of the chaos was a man, who tried to calm the others down, but no avail. "Listen to me, we need to calm down", shouted the man Surprisingly, someone shouted back: "How can you be so calm?" This exchange seemed to draw people's attention. People stopped fighting and Judy started at the those two men. The first man, who was looked bit diskempt, tried to calm the other man. But, no matter what the diskempt man said, it only aggregated the other man. Suddenly, one of the people from the crowd shouted: "Look, that bum has gun!" This seemed to be the trigger for the aggressive man. In an eyeblink, he charged at the diskempt man, and hit the man in his stomach. Not stopping at that, he grabbed the man by his head, twisted it and then... Silence. The diskempt man was dead.

Karote has been lynched. He was:

Maybe this will serve as a reminder to you that the threat is real...

It is now Night 2, no more talking in the thread ! Day 3 will start in 24 hours from this post, on September 17th, 5:00 pm GMT. Please send in all actions to both @Togs and @Bursama, and no later than 1 hour before the deadline.

>>Night 2 Timer<<
TogsSep 16, 2017 9:39 AM
Sep 17, 2017 9:05 AM

Mar 2012
Public Announcement: The day start will be slightly delayed until Togs comes online.

As a reminder, please send your night actions to BOTH mods in timely manner!
Count to 30 -victories:

Up to 30: 19 wins | Up to 60: 2 wins | Up to 90: 3 win | Up to 120: 1 win | Up to 150: 1 win | Up to 180:
0 wins | Up to 210: 1 win
Sep 17, 2017 11:48 AM

Mar 2012
Day 3 - Survival Strategy

Yet another night has gone by and each of you has been pondering your mistakes. What did go wrong, what can you do to make it out of this mess.

After the night that felt like it would never end, the first rays of sun permeate the building you are all locked in. People start to slowly wake up, and gather to the great hall once again.

Afraid of another loss like last night you make a roll call and to everyone's surprise, no one seems to be missing!

No one has been killed!

This morning finally brought some hope to this hell you are currently living in.
Perhaps it is time to initiate your own Survival Strategy...

It is now Day 3. You may now post. Night 3 will begin in a bit over 47 hours, on September 19th at 7:00 pm GMT.

>>Day 3 Timer<<
BurSep 17, 2017 11:51 AM
Count to 30 -victories:

Up to 30: 19 wins | Up to 60: 2 wins | Up to 90: 3 win | Up to 120: 1 win | Up to 150: 1 win | Up to 180:
0 wins | Up to 210: 1 win
Sep 17, 2017 11:51 AM

Jan 2014
uhhm ok then? maybe not as bad as i thought
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 17, 2017 11:55 AM

Jan 2014
Still fighting for their lives (13/16) (Gl in day 3 everyone)
Kit
aa-dono
RE1031
CorruptedPurity
Gruffin
Phraze
Floofs Sleipnirr
AlbertinoDias
Crossbell
laswhisper31
Oyasumi_Rosie
AbuHumaid
roz1roz

I’ll start today off with my town block which is mostly off tone and how I feel they’ve helped the game thread along. Also Roz’s attempt at pushing a train on me was so bad, especially after he attacked me many times for my shit EoD votes.
RE, Gruffin, Phraze, Cross

Everyone else will need to be reevaluated, and the above town block can and probably will change. With 12 people alive after today starts, it’s obvious that a lot of the pockets are scum protecting scum and until we get a real flip it’s gunna be hard to figure out this game.

Let’s talk about EoD and how complete trash it was. I need go back and look at who started that train on karote and figure if it was mafia motivated or by dumb town, because overall that lynch was ass, but maybe you like ass, we don’t judge here. I’m not gunna create whine here, so im going to point out that train swap was so scummy, and Im really hope town did not start that train.

P.S: Im posting this w/o looking into anything because first I have work, and a life, and I honestly don’t expect to live this night, which is why my EoD case is trash.
We will most likely be at 8/4 starting today, unless by some miracle someone is saved. Which isn’t too bad, we can afford one more mislynched, but I would like to see scum get lynched.

I expect fake and real PR role information to come into effect today, and I would rather we didn’t not jump so easily on everything, and actually take the time to analyze so we don’t give mafia another god damn lynch, especially if Cross survives. I expect to still be scum read today, but just in case everyone missed my claim: I am Shinichi Izumi and I am a Vanilla townie. Inb4 people say its sounds to convenient because my brother goes by the alias “Shinichi-kun” and also inb4 people immediately jump on me today, when there are so many better places to focus on.

If I live I’ll probably start by looking into who started the train on Karote, and why no one believed his Vanilla claim, and how inactivity became the biggest scum tell out of nowhere, when we haven’t focus on that at all. I don’t believe all the scum are inactive, and quite frankly I’d rather we stop with these shit lynches, plz and thank you. “You’re just defending them because you are scum and you knew they would flip town” for those who honestly think that, kys.

We have a lot of PR information to look into now:
Roz: Town Protection
Cross: Parity Cop
Me: Vanilla
I believe someone said they were a tracker? I don’t recall who any other PR claims off my head.

And before you talk about me possibly being scum which is why I stated all this, think, why would I possibly tell you about scum plans if I was scum, why would I fearmonger about possible lies unless I was truly afraid of being played by mafia. I will not allow mafia to win this game, and that’s a promise.

Yes I prewrote this, fite me
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 17, 2017 12:40 PM

Jan 2008
Oh god I missed an entire phase. I've been distracted by other stuff and didn't realize so much time passed >_< But I caught up over night phase.

Ok, so my reads. bear in mind i'm making this post before flip (because i want to go to sleep). This is ordered behaviorally rather than based on claims though i did bump kasai above the line for his. I'm willing to lynch below the line:
kit
phraze
crossbell
gruffin
corruptedPurity
abu
kasai
--------
rosie
lastwisp
aa-dono
dias
RE
rozroz
I have notes on my reads but not in an organized manner, so ask about my read on anyone and i'll reply (later)

My vote for today is going on roz. His day one is atrocious and just anti-town, trying to get away with scummy behavior and using self meta to defend himself. And then on Day 2 he goes on framing phraze as scummy. Just as an aside I know I scumread phraze at first, but after more and more from her I'm seeing that this is definitely her town game. Some of her posts I can't even try to understand.. classic town phraze. XD I'm getting the same feeling I got from Jack in Fairy Tail where I was so sure phraze was town but he insist she was scum for her weird behavior. It's easy for scum to lead a mislynch on phraze : / I also don't particularly like Roz giving me a "free pass" when I don't think I did much to deserve it... Usually if someone town reads me for like no reason they're scum. Though it was only something super small so I don't think it was whiteknighting or buddying. Just a side comment. As for his claim. Sounds like he's mafia redirector and just changing it to make it town sided.

Vote: Roz

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Sep 17, 2017 12:41 PM

Jan 2008
RE1031 said:
It's okay, I expected to have to claim today anyway. Plus I can townclear you.
Are you town clearing him simply based on that interaction? What if he's fishing and using the newbie card to get away with it?

RE1031 said:
Exactly, so he isn't. But it's cool. It'll be fun to beat around the bush for a bit before I have to full claim.
"I'm gonna claim PR so you can't lynch me but I won't tell you which PR until later so I can figure out which PR to claim" ^^
And don't tell me you were outed.. you could have easily lied and said no. Or ignored him.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Sep 17, 2017 12:41 PM

Jan 2008
roz1roz said:
4. Kit. Kit gets a free pass today, for example for that:
No chance in hell of lynching RE... and I've been warming up to phraze being town. Roz has been annoying this whole game. Not gamesolving. Voting for bad reasons. Shading and insulting people. Handwaving all cases against him. It's like he's trying to see how far he can go as playing a bad scum game.

Theirs posts might be logicaly bad, but they are coming from a town mindset.
I get a free pass just from one post?
lol the subtle dig at my logic.. but i admit i'm being lazy bc of my time limitations.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (83) « First ... « 44 45 [46] 47 48 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.