Sep 12, 2017 2:48 PM

Jan 2016
OK I'm done with class stuff.

Catching up now.
Sep 12, 2017 2:51 PM

Oct 2011
aa-dono said:
Phraze said:
suspicious of Karote. another one could be in the web of confusion.
Why?
for being a lurker and having a vote on someone. he also told me before he likes to join trains as town since he's bad at scumhunting, so he'll go with a train to get discussion moving. this vote in the trees is a bit susp to me. just sayin
Phraze said:
oh right. Dono. what makes u think she's maf? her posts so far have been solid.
How so??
u havent shaded anyone unnecessarily yet. unlike LW who jumped at u and Ruu for 'scummy meta'. actually, the more I talk about it the more LW is likely scum lol

Sep 12, 2017 2:53 PM

Jan 2014
Phraze said:
aa-dono said:
Why?
for being a lurker and having a vote on someone. he also told me before he likes to join trains as town since he's bad at scumhunting, so he'll go with a train to get discussion moving. this vote in the trees is a bit susp to me. just sayin
Phraze said:
oh right. Dono. what makes u think she's maf? her posts so far have been solid.
How so??
u havent shaded anyone unnecessarily yet. unlike LW who jumped at u and Ruu for 'scummy meta'. actually, the more I talk about it the more LW is likely scum lol[/quote]
Maybe u should? Im surprised I haven't garnered any scum votes since RVS tbh.
Edit: Somehow your quote got messed up...
blinddate
she was never awake
even with her eyes wide open
never where she longed to be
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
blind date with a dreamer
Sep 12, 2017 2:54 PM

Oct 2011
RE1031 said:
Gruffin said:
Eurghh I shouldn't be posting this late.

If phase change is at the orignal time, I may or may not be here on account of sleep, but I'll try to see if I can wake up about an hour before. If it's extended, then hooray.

I think lynching Ruu/Grrr is a bad idea for reasons.
Otherwise not willing to lynch Cross/RE/Phraze/Purity/Abu

@AlbertinoDias I'll talk to you later about your readlist.
Why do you think Cross is town? His questions in the beginning of the phase were just questions - mostly encouraging people to vote - yet his vote landed on someone he believed to be scum like 16 hours before phase change. He called out a lot of people who weren't voting people they appeared to be suspicious of with the guise of they could be scum who want to shade but not deal with repercussions, yet he didn't have any scum reads? It's extremely odd to me he chose to make a (large) townread list before targeting someone as scum - it's not like he tried PoE, and it's more way more efficient to vote those who you find suspicious early on. And his case on Dias, I get that you are suspecting him, but do you actually find his contradictions worthy of making him scum? I feel like Crossbell is needlessly twisting the scenario - is it so unlikely for someone with less experience to be torn on whether to use meta or not? And again, he chose Dias, who was leading the lynch and happened to be the person you, a person townreading him, were suspecting.
I agree with this alot. tho ur also one to talk when u scumread Ruu and others who townread me instead of just confronting me urself. I have mixed feelings lol

Sep 12, 2017 2:56 PM

Jan 2014
@Re1031 the way you jump at things, just throws me off, like you and Ruu seem to get so excited when you think you solved the game just from one post, and I dont like the feeling it gives me.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 12, 2017 2:56 PM

Oct 2011
RE1031 said:
Phraze said:
where dat come from?
I don't understand the question, please clarify?
why talk as if u have to defend Dias? is he in ur townread or smthing?

Sep 12, 2017 2:57 PM

Jan 2014
Phraze said:
RE1031 said:
I don't understand the question, please clarify?
It feels like a couple people have just jumped into defense mode for a lot of the excused players, myself in icluded lol.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 12, 2017 3:00 PM

Oct 2011
RE1031 said:
Phraze said:
I woulda agreed with u if u didnt address this so late. Cross knew and upped his game. if he shaded me for suspecting him for good reasons, which he could improve on, then I would suspect him. this is outdated
Why does the time people post things matter so much to you? Why should someone townreading you (might I add, along with 4 other people) change your read on them so drastically? If what I've said is not false, then it is not outdated. I regret posting it late, but really, I don't have much intention of voting anyone else besides Crossbell and Ruu. Potentially lastwhisper, actually. He has yet to explain himself, and it's not like he hasn't had the opportunity to.
hmm townreading me makes my read change drastically? nah I liked Cross putting effort into things(finally) and addressing my vote on him, among other things. Cross did mention he would put in more effort, so its just weird for u to insist pulling out an old post against him. timing does matter

Sep 12, 2017 3:02 PM

Oct 2011
grrr said:
Finally done with the 20 pages. Here is what I've learned so far:

Kit likes Ruu
AlbertoDias hates Ruu
Gruffin likes Ruu
I AM Ruu!
Crossbell doesn't want to live anymore
AA dono is a salted cindarella fish
CP can be manipulated with fake tears
Phraze is a dog that does graphics
yurkin watched some dragon movie
roz1roz is from poland
LW is doing discrete math in montreal
lol xD

Sep 12, 2017 3:05 PM

Oct 2011
roz1roz said:
I don't think I ever said it.

If in any game I flip as cop, every first person I @ mention is the green check from last night.
For example first person I mentioned today is green check from N0 if such a check existed.
omg. wow. this game is gonna be insane. jk. this scares me. I'm like, terribad at dealing with mechanics o3o

Sep 12, 2017 3:06 PM

Jan 2014
Phraze said:
roz1roz said:
I don't think I ever said it.

If in any game I flip as cop, every first person I @ mention is the green check from last night.
For example first person I mentioned today is green check from N0 if such a check existed.
omg. wow. this game is gonna be insane. jk. this scares me. I'm like, terribad at dealing with mechanics o3o
What do you mean by that? that you are bad at dealing with mechanics? I on the other hand like looking at mechanics
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 12, 2017 3:09 PM

Oct 2011
lastwhisper31 said:
Phraze said:
It feels like a couple people have just jumped into defense mode for a lot of the excused players, myself in icluded lol.
I see. then...then why did RE try to attack those who townread me? this....is passive-aggressive >.>

Sep 12, 2017 3:13 PM

Oct 2011
lastwhisper31 said:
Phraze said:
What do you mean by that? that you are bad at dealing with mechanics? I on the other hand like looking at mechanics
yeah. but mechanics, like claiming, takes me off good leads. and I can talk for hrs about it enough to give everyone migraines XD

Sep 12, 2017 3:18 PM

Jul 2016
guys... i'm feeling like i'm catching a cold so i'm going to turn off my pc... so. please, we have time, let me clear myself, ask me questions... i wan to answer them, even if on the phone... cmn there are at least 2 people online...
Sep 12, 2017 3:23 PM

Oct 2011
AlbertinoDias said:
guys... i'm feeling like i'm catching a cold so i'm going to turn off my pc... so. please, we have time, let me clear myself, ask me questions... i wan to answer them, even if on the phone... cmn there are at least 2 people online...
drink lots of tea. it'll speed up the recovery process. u get double the pain, but its faster to deal with

also, the train on u is strange is everyone sheeping me??

Sep 12, 2017 3:23 PM

Oct 2011
unvote

Sep 12, 2017 3:29 PM

Jan 2016
Stuff from last night:

RE1031 said:
I'd say pocketing is when you try to get on the good side of people so they don't vote you, but those were Ruu's words, not mine. She's scumreading dono because she thinks aa was trying to pocket Phraze by townreading her, as I stated in the post you quoted?
That's not necessarily pocketing - that's buddying. But whatever, it's semantics discussion that isn't super useful for this game.

RE1031 said:
Where do you see Ruu having a hard time adapting to the game? I did not get that impression at all up until I started pressuring her, and even then, there were three people defending her (Gruffin, CorruptedPurity, and Kit). When she was under a lot of pressure in SnK mafia, she didn't pull the "mislynch bait" or the "why aren't my scumbuddies defending me, then?" cards. She actually stood by her reads (a scumread on Abu) and tried to explain them, and sounded frustrated that her point wasn't getting across. That is a huge difference from this game. Yes she scumread you and aa, but she barely did anything about it.
The main difference is that I think she is more.. lukewarm? When I was scumbuddies with Ruu in the Micro game, she put in a lot of effort to seem like she was engaged and super excited for that game, which I was able to use as fodder to townread her. I don't really see that sort of acting from her early posts.
Sep 12, 2017 3:31 PM

Oct 2011
@lastwhisper31 @AlbertinoDias
I want an answer from u who u wanna vote for(that I agree with), will follow it.

Sep 12, 2017 3:33 PM

Jan 2016
Kit said:
I believe she's actually pretty active either way, or less active as scum in fact. I read a bit ahead of this post (that I quoted) and I'm starting to see a bit of town phraze now too. So I'm beginning to feel unsure.

But to try to make it clearer what I mean.. phraze is a schemer when she is town. But as scum she plays ordinarily.. in a more standard way. It's easy to understand, you know, names suspects and gives reasons, names townies. She doesn't do that as town. Not so straightforward.
If you ever find yourself wondering "what is phraze even talking about" it's a sign she's town XD
OK, that makes sense. So Phraze plays by the book as scum, while she plays more out there/less ordinary as town.

What would you say her play is in this game? What are the signs that you've seen of town Phraze? Can you substantiate it with quotes?

Sep 12, 2017 3:35 PM

Oct 2011
lastwhisper31 said:
Phraze said:
u havent shaded anyone unnecessarily yet. unlike LW who jumped at u and Ruu for 'scummy meta'. actually, the more I talk about it the more LW is likely scum lol

fixed
also, yeah its weird. u havent had any points docked since the game started, thats why I suspect u alot, and also why u havent got any votes on u. its a dilemma

Sep 12, 2017 3:38 PM

Jan 2016
I'm a fan of how Gruffin and Kit interacted last night, particularly how Gruffin was excited about it.

AlbertinoDias said:
Cross, i know i'm contradicting myself with the meta and stuff but, look into my last 3 games, they all had a post where i said, don't look at meta, and in the end, i also tried to look into meta, you know why?? because MS meta is to look at meta, it seems like people only take you seriously if you look at meta.
Can you point to which posts you've done this? I don't have time to trawl through your game backlog to look, especially with no ISO function on this website :(
Sep 12, 2017 3:39 PM

Oct 2011
roz1roz said:
AlbertinoDias is bad wagon and you should feel bad.
an idea of who we should vote for would be nice.

Sep 12, 2017 3:40 PM

Oct 2011
AlbertinoDias said:
guys... what do you think of this 2 claims?? ...
roz behavior is smthing. Ruu!grrr seems legit

Sep 12, 2017 3:44 PM

Dec 2014
yurkin said:
Kit is obv.town here, im utmost sure of it.

Do not share your confidence but I do share your read. Alot of her post earlier today has more genuine town motivation rather than scum motive or fake town motive

At the very least, before I look into grrr/Dias/Abu

Unvote
Sep 12, 2017 3:45 PM

Oct 2011
vote: @lastwhisper31

who cares

Sep 12, 2017 3:47 PM

Dec 2014
grrr said:
My character seems to be some cool guy wonnabe and he likes CP's avatar.

Mereum is Town RB?
Sep 12, 2017 3:48 PM

Jan 2016
RE1031 said:
Why do you think Cross is town? His questions in the beginning of the phase were just questions - mostly encouraging people to vote - yet his vote landed on someone he believed to be scum like 16 hours before phase change. He called out a lot of people who weren't voting people they appeared to be suspicious of with the guise of they could be scum who want to shade but not deal with repercussions, yet he didn't have any scum reads? It's extremely odd to me he chose to make a (large) townread list before targeting someone as scum - it's not like he tried PoE, and it's more way more efficient to vote those who you find suspicious early on. And his case on Dias, I get that you are suspecting him, but do you actually find his contradictions worthy of making him scum? I feel like Crossbell is needlessly twisting the scenario - is it so unlikely for someone with less experience to be torn on whether to use meta or not? And again, he chose Dias, who was leading the lynch and happened to be the person you, a person townreading him, were suspecting.

I know that this was addressed to Gruffin, but I want to chime in.

1. I push people to vote who they are suspecting because I want people to use their vote in order to pressure and lynch scum. I didn't have many scum reads at the time because I was still trying to figure out who the heck is scum in this game, so I still used my vote as a tool to pressure people and make them answer my questions (roz, now Dias) in order to figure out their alignment. If you think I am a player who figures out that someone is scum once the game starts, then leaves his vote on that player to the ends of the earth, then I'm sorry. I'm not that kind of player.

2. I made a large townread list before moving onto who I think is scum because for me personally, it's a lot easier to find townies than to find scum, simply by virtue that I've played with a lot of poorly playing townies over the years AND there are more townies in the game than there are scum.

3. I am wavering on Dias at the moment because I stated before that I was a little unsure that he would play like this if he just got off from a successful scum game. That's why I reached out to you to improve my read on that slot. You stated that I was not cooperating with anybody, and I don't think that's true. I've been reaching out to a lot of people, I think, in my posts.

Sep 12, 2017 3:50 PM

Jan 2016
lastwhisper31 said:
Willing to Lynch: Abu, Albert, Grr, Karote, and maybe Re. @aa-dono I have a hard time sorting you, and I'm not gunna focus the rest of the day on tunneling you.
Explain your read on RE for me, last?
Sep 12, 2017 3:51 PM

Oct 2011
CorruptedPurity said:
grrr said:

Mereum is Town RB?
does that even matter to u? u were just playing whiteknight on that slot few pages ago

Sep 12, 2017 3:55 PM

Nov 2015
Vote Count 1.17

AlbertinoDias (4): esgribunomirtlol, Gruffin, Crossbell, AbuHumaid
Grrr (2): aa-dono, lastwhisper31
Crossbell (2): Grrr, RE1031
Gruffin (2): yurkin, roz1roz
RE1031 (1): Kit
AbuHumaid (1): AlbertinoDias
lastwhisper31 (1): Phraze

Not Voting (3): Floofs, Oyasumi_Rosie, CorruptedPurity

>>Day 1 Timer<<
TogsSep 12, 2017 8:54 PM
Sep 12, 2017 3:55 PM

Jan 2016
AlbertinoDias said:

CP-->
#114- "hey guys i'm going to lurk"... i don't like this aproach
#123- why ask Abu for permition?? o.O
#142- since #123 to here, i liked CP interaction with abu and it trhows down the lurk thing, you can see that if it wasn't a joke, then he thought that it was best not to do that, and i like it
#147-actually, pitou would win xD
#152- i like this post, they are questions that can make him interact with kit since she was online and started to taklk with him
#155- the first 2 questions seem legit, the last one is...
#117- i good town point of view
#222- something i really like, while keeping tabs on meta he does not want to focus on it, and ta max, just use it to confirm her reads
#523- this was the inicial post that made me a little unease
#541- i like this reasoning
#548- in this post you see that what he promissed is true (W-K Ruu, same as some behind) and qustions Gruffin why he wants o stay away from Ruu even if she was a town lean
#589- show interest in why i don't like his W-K, and want to discuss it
#592- he shows that what i say is true, but won't back down even if he's in the spotlight, after re reading this i conclued mafia woldn't win very much with this
#767- ;-; don't boss me around ;-;
(things from other players that i like and agree:*Crossbell*: 192 - He says that he gives 10 imaginary townpoints to Abu, which shows that he is actively processing the gamestate and is willing to re-evaluate reads. This is a townie processing the game. Not a scum.
Thank you for your explanation on your reads progression. OK, so I see that your conclusion has changed when you reread his post 592.

So basically you went from liking CP, to feeling uneasy about him, to now liking him again? What do you make of the fact that he never really whiteknighted Kit, he just announced he was going to do it?
Sep 12, 2017 3:58 PM

Jan 2014
Phraze said:
lastwhisper31 said:

fixed
also, yeah its weird. u havent had any points docked since the game started, thats why I suspect u alot, and also why u havent got any votes on u. its a dilemma
Honestly I it crossed my mind also, its scares me.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 12, 2017 4:01 PM

Dec 2014
Phraze said:
CorruptedPurity said:

Mereum is Town RB?
does that even matter to u? u were just playing whiteknight on that slot few pages ago

If you noticed, I only mentioned WK ruu without actually doing it. I wanna see who would oppose it or endorse it as well as their interactions with ruu afterwards. For example, due to that gambit I can find strong town motivation from dono and develop a townlean for her. I have yet to properly analyse why dias strongly opposed my WK, but when I do, ill get a read there too. Another noticable thing is that gruffin townlean ruu only after my WK post. Even if she did townlean ruu before, she certainly has not made it vocal, so there's another thing I can analyse.

The gambit worked, now all I have to do is get off my lazy arse and actually analyse like I should've done a long time ago.
Sep 12, 2017 4:01 PM

Jan 2014
CorruptedPurity said:
grrr said:

Mereum is Town RB?

Wtf, I am cool guy wonnabe and I like your avatar. Actualy I like your whole, honey.
Sep 12, 2017 4:03 PM

Jan 2014
CorruptedPurity said:
Phraze said:

If you noticed, I only mentioned WK ruu without actually doing it. I wanna see who would oppose it or endorse it as well as their interactions with ruu afterwards. For example, due to that gambit I can find strong town motivation from dono and develop a townlean for her. I have yet to properly analyse why dias strongly opposed my WK, but when I do, ill get a read there too. Another noticable thing is that gruffin townlean ruu only after my WK post. Even if she did townlean ruu before, she certainly has not made it vocal, so there's another thing I can analyse.

The gambit worked, now all I have to do is get off my lazy arse and actually analyse like I should've done a long time ago.
I say we just lynch you here if your gunna play those kinda games, but thats just me.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 12, 2017 4:03 PM

Jan 2014
Someone join the Gruffin wagon. My case on him is unbreakable.
Sep 12, 2017 4:04 PM

Jan 2016
@AlbertinoDias Explain to me why you didn't like Gruffin's 703? I'm not understanding why you don't like that specific part of her post, since it was just mostly her agreeing with my townread of her.

RE1031 said:
I just remembered I needed to respond to something else about this. I don't think Cross is cooperating with anyone. He's hardly pressuring roz, he's not asking anyone else what their thoughts on him are, and the person he's suspecting most is already leading the lynch, so there's not much left for him to do there. He asked me for my read on Dias, and dismissed it when I said Dias is probably struggling to keep track of a 16 player game by asking me to treat Ruu the same way. Ruu, whom he townreads. So how exactly does comparing the behavior of someone he townreads to the behavior of someone he scumreads and concluding that they are similar allow him to stick to his reads? If he can make an exception for Ruu, then Dias should fall in that category as well.

1. I tried to pressure roz but I think he's the type of player whom pressuring won't be very helpful - I actually think that he falls in a similar player archetype to LimitlessEdge/SightlessReality, whom I have had the distinct displeasure of playing with last year. (Intentionally playing anti-town in order to make other people mad). The thing is, would he do this as town, or would he do it as scum? Like, he is clearly aware of what he is doing and what reactions he is provoking out of people, yet he still does it anyways. I have no clue what that actually means for his alignment. Rather than solving him Day 1 I'm probably just going to let him do his thing for a while and hope that he tries to clear himself or something.

2. I don't try to dismiss things. If you provide reasoning, I will listen, it's just that I may disagree.
Sep 12, 2017 4:06 PM

Dec 2014
@lastwhisper31 you got something against town gambits? I don't have much abilities to play with so I have to resort to gambits to catch scum. My behavorial analysis without a spike is dirt poor, I needed a catalyst and got one, so what's your issue with it?
Sep 12, 2017 4:07 PM

Jan 2016
grrr claims town role blocker.

To be honest I'm extremely sketchy of town role blocker claims because in MAL meta they have a pretty likely chance to be scum (I'm thinking of back when Ruu claimed town roleblocker in.. Final Fantasy Mafia and she flipped Mafia Roleblocker) but I don't reaaaally want to go down the modgaming route here.

And also we have Bur as a mod who likes to punish such things since he comes from MTGS where modgame punishing is the norm.

Hm.
Sep 12, 2017 4:07 PM

Dec 2014
roz1roz said:

I can see many worlds where gruffin is scum indeed. Lemme see if I can find scum interactions from Dias first before committing onto a gruff wagon.
Sep 12, 2017 4:08 PM

Jan 2016
CorruptedPurity said:
For example, due to that gambit I can find strong town motivation from dono and develop a townlean for her.
Explain this in more detail please, CorruptedPurity?

Catchup done. Time to analyze.
Sep 12, 2017 4:10 PM

Jan 2016
roz1roz said:
What is even your case on Gruffin? The fact that she pulled the Amrock scumtell of catching up to a specific post?

CorruptedPurity said:
roz1roz said:

I can see many worlds where gruffin is scum indeed. Lemme see if I can find scum interactions from Dias first before committing onto a gruff wagon.
Tell me about these "many worlds" because I'm really not following you.
Sep 12, 2017 4:13 PM

Dec 2014
Crossbell said:
CorruptedPurity said:
For example, due to that gambit I can find strong town motivation from dono and develop a townlean for her.

Remember that weird "it's bad but let's do preflip association anyway" thing I had with her?
Even though she does agree with me WK Ruu as she thinks that Ruu is the type of scum who wouldn't drag her buddies down, she can see eye to eye with me that if ruu does flip scum, cross and gruff are top suspects for indirectly helping her (either getting people onto another train or townleaning her to create doubt in other's minds)

The complex depth of disagreeing with me on surface level but still retaining a proper scumhunting mindset regardless makes me believe that this is a genuine town mindset.
Sep 12, 2017 4:16 PM

Dec 2014
Crossbell said:
roz1roz said:
What is even your case on Gruffin? The fact that she pulled the Amrock scumtell of catching up to a specific post?

CorruptedPurity said:

Tell me about these "many worlds" because I'm really not following you.

Mainly cos that 24 hours into the game and about 10 pages in, she didn't find a single player suspicious.
With Abu vs CP
RE vs Ruu
Dias and roz doing weird shit in between

Don't tell me not a single one of us look scummy.

I have a few other things about her reads that I noticed was odd but am currently too lazy (or busy) as of now to go back and dig em up. Maybe I will once I reach home and build a proper case on her.

Speaking of which, how long to EoP?
Sep 12, 2017 4:17 PM

Jan 2016
.....okay, I don't fully understand it but I assume your reasoning will make some sense once I go back and check out the context of the events that happened.

How is she disagreeing with you? She can see "eye to eye" with you and she agrees with you whiteknighting Ruu?
Sep 12, 2017 4:19 PM

Jan 2016
I mean, I'm having some trouble figuring out who is scum myself. It's not unusual, or scummy, to continue to work on finding out who the scum are. I've certainly been in gamestates where I have had no idea who the scum were.

EoD is in like 16 hours or so?
Sep 12, 2017 4:20 PM

Oct 2011
CorruptedPurity said:
Crossbell said:

Remember that weird "it's bad but let's do preflip association anyway" thing I had with her?
Even though she does agree with me WK Ruu as she thinks that Ruu is the type of scum who wouldn't drag her buddies down, she can see eye to eye with me that if ruu does flip scum, cross and gruff are top suspects for indirectly helping her (either getting people onto another train or townleaning her to create doubt in other's minds)

The complex depth of disagreeing with me on surface level but still retaining a proper scumhunting mindset regardless makes me believe that this is a genuine town mindset.
this is deep. Dono's easy to read as town, just not this deep

Sep 12, 2017 4:22 PM

Dec 2014
Crossbell said:
.....okay, I don't fully understand it but I assume your reasoning will make some sense once I go back and check out the context of the events that happened.

How is she disagreeing with you? She can see "eye to eye" with you and she agrees with you whiteknighting Ruu?

She did not endorse my WK on Ruu, or at least my reason to white knight Ruu (I was like, look how there is no counter wagon while she was like, ruu wouldn't want scumbuddies to counterwagon for against, your WK isn't justified CP) somewhere along those lines.

She doesn't agree with me whiteknighting ruu but she then tunnels deep with me into preflip associations entertaining if Ruu was scum. And I asked her to make her reads first, with which she gave 3 names with valid reasons. I for one cannot see scum motivation for 1)going against me then immediately with me. 2) tunnel deep into preflip associations and giving reasons for each read.
Sep 12, 2017 4:24 PM

Jan 2016
OK then, I'll take a look at it myself.

Finishing up some ISO style reads and then going off to do my discrete maths homework.

Sep 12, 2017 4:24 PM

Dec 2014
Phraze said:
CorruptedPurity said:

this is deep. Dono's easy to read as town, just not this deep

I took the extra effort. A townclear in my eyes help alot.

Originally I had a 4/15 chance to lynch scum.

With my town read on dono and cross (must I explain this one too?), the odds increase to 4/13. With enough clears, I'd eventually gamesolve.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (83) « First ... « 19 20 [21] 22 23 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.