Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 8, 2017 8:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Welp, some nasty people showed up this episode...not to mention bringing a sinister snake with them.

Wu seemed to struggle in his fight until Blaze showed up.
Victor had to deal with his own personal demons again....

Two more episodes left. I have a good feeling this season won't be complete.
Sep 8, 2017 12:37 PM

Jun 2015
New enemies showed up in this episode. They are working for someone and are helping him with his experiments. Seeing Bill getting eaten like that was weird. This weird guy doesn't understand humans emotions and he is the one that brought back time. He is also experimenting on Victor's parents and he got very mad. He almost got eaten himself, but Wu saved him in time.
Sep 8, 2017 2:48 PM

May 2015
Okay can we talk about the fact that if Mina is “THE MOTHER” why Kiri didn't recognize her? Now he is all like “wait then she is my mom?” but at first he was pretty convinced that she wasn't... He remembers how his father used to look like but not his mother? I know people change with age but anyone can recognize their parents in an old picture, come on!
I think this is a huge plot hole that the writers are hoping we'll ignore...
Sep 8, 2017 6:53 PM

Nov 2013
Mina got mad this episode, love the faces she made =D

fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Sep 9, 2017 12:01 AM
Sep 2014
With this Horologue being the one that apparently devoured Victor's time, I have to wonder if we'll get his name. He might've been named in the credits, but I'm not certain since it seemed like everyone else but him was given credit so far, even the old kung fu expert along with Kobayashi.

How much time must he have consumed to have developed an ego when even the 5000 year class didn't have such things?
Sep 9, 2017 2:33 AM

Mar 2010
Mina.....nina? Ah darn it , deep inside I dont want her to be the one whom actually is Kiri's mother. Haha. very interesting episode
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 9, 2017 7:41 AM

Oct 2011
They changed it from the manga - firefist guy was supposed to save Vic, not his son

Sep 9, 2017 12:51 PM
Mar 2016

Looks like she could be Wu mom after all............or not. Damn that cliffhanger.
Sep 9, 2017 8:14 PM

Aug 2017
I only follow this anime because of my 'No drop rule' but I put on my score 2 because Victor childhood, nothing more, the comedy is so bad and forced, undeveloped characters, I hate Blaze past and plot holes everywhere.. This chapter is still boring to me.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Sep 10, 2017 7:34 AM

Oct 2008
That villain they called "Majesty", what I think is even if Kiri saved Victo, it would still be hopeless against him! They need reinforcements! A Horolougue that has an Ego is really troublesome!
4/5.

Sep 10, 2017 9:00 PM

Jun 2012
Those experiment sessions seems fair to me.

Ruu said:
Okay can we talk about the fact that if Mina is “THE MOTHER” why Kiri didn't recognize her? Now he is all like “wait then she is my mom?” but at first he was pretty convinced that she wasn't... He remembers how his father used to look like but not his mother? I know people change with age but anyone can recognize their parents in an old picture, come on!
I think this is a huge plot hole that the writers are hoping we'll ignore...

But didn't Kiri mentioned that deep down inside his thoughts, Victo seems like a whole stranger to him? Doesn't that cordiality might possibly count to Mina or anyone who had their age regressed or accelerated? Disregarding superficial traits, Mina acting like a bitch in heat would naturally helps Kiri refused to believe it is her mother, right? Eto, how old was Kiri again? 16? 18? In such assumption, it would make him less than the age of 10 during the point where he believed his mother died(?). For 12 years, that fact(?) built on his memory can be a stronger point how he can't take Mina seriously claiming to be Victo's wife, no?
Sep 11, 2017 7:33 AM

Sep 2017
I give the episode a 3/5. I felt like the main villain showing up so early was a bit rushed and I felt like it could have been handled far more properly. I also felt that Kiri should have recognized his mother either way, I mean even when they show the pictures, she still have those two long pony tails with those little tiny balls at the end of her hair. I have a feeling the ending is going to be rushed to hit the 12 episode mark. Action was a bit subpar, the fight scenes didn't stick out to me. I've never read the manga, by the way, so dang..
Dec 30, 2017 8:30 AM
Apr 2014
So... Is Mina the mother or not? You know my biggest problem with her actually being Victors wife of that time was always how little she cared for Kiri. If she was indeed his wife she has to be Kiri's mother. So why does she care so much more for Victor than for her child? Her resurrection hasn't really been explained properly either.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jikan no Shihaisha Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 18, 2017

14 by Bartfort360 »»
Mar 6, 2023 8:34 AM

Poll: » Jikan no Shihaisha Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 14, 2017

28 by Dawizz »»
Feb 17, 2023 2:08 AM

Poll: » Jikan no Shihaisha Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 7, 2017

65 by Dawizz »»
Feb 17, 2023 1:52 AM

» Why is this rated so low?

zurgboy00 - Jul 29, 2017

43 by DesolatePsyche »»
Sep 7, 2021 3:16 AM

Poll: » Jikan no Shihaisha Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2017

11 by ashlei191 »»
Sep 28, 2020 11:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.