Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Heartcatch Precure! Episode 5 Discussion

Mar 8, 2010 2:54 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Seems nobody made a thread yet...

Awesome opening ! Completely EPIC to show all the precure girls in a single minute and a half ! 5 stars for that :D

The episode was fine, another bad guy appeared, this time it's the poser ^^

Mar 8, 2010 5:31 PM

Straight up, I freakin LOVE this anime. I don't care if its the illegitimate love child of Sailor Moon and Shugo Chara. It's the best! I always get this refreshing feeling after watching it! and next week's episode looks interesting and awesome! Hopefully more of the Class Prez...? :)

Does anyone else think there might be more Cure girls that'll come along later in the series?

I'm a bandwagon whore

Ow. My Heart. <3

Mar 8, 2010 8:54 PM

I can tell that Tsubomi is becoming more flexible in agility. She just needs to work on her strength and clumsiness but other than that SHE IS STILL MY FAVE!

I was very touched by the father-son bonds. It was so touching!

Mar 9, 2010 8:50 AM

Selkaine said:
Does anyone else think there might be more Cure girls that'll come along later in the series?

Yeah, i really thought that too... But the anime awesomeness would be over 9000 then, and i don't think they could handle it ;)

Mar 9, 2010 11:05 AM

This episode was... Nice. Not as good as the previous ones.
Again, Marine kicks some ass! She's such a good fighter.
And I love Cobraja haha I want a signed pic as well!

And about other cures... There's already Cure Moonlight, that's probably gonna appear sometime in the series (maybe as a villain? like the op suggests) and there are rumors saying that cure sunshine will come along as well. In the eyecatch there are 4 flowers: a pink one (blossom), a blue one (marine), a purple one (moonlight) and a yellow one (probably sunshine). So I think we'll have a 4 cure team again this time. ;)

Mar 13, 2010 3:55 PM

Amazing episode.
The OP was nearly epic! :D i want to see a royal battle at the end! :D

May 30, 2011 12:31 AM

Cobraja is lame. Kumojacky is way awesomer!

The OP kicked much ass. And though the ramen monster was quite lame (as if they could make a cool ramen monster), the ending was nice. All the kid wanted to do was spend some quality time with his very busy dad.

Apr 26, 2013 6:11 AM

That's one fabulous villain.

Could not stop laughing when I saw Cobraja's about to make a ramen monster.

I like Cobraja
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Oct 13, 2014 4:35 PM
➝➝

Touching episode. I liked it. ^^

Mar 5, 2017 10:53 AM

It was weaker than the previous episodes, but still quite nice.

I'm afraid Cobraja isn't fabulous enough to make a great villain of his variety. (See Pouf.) Not enough passion. Kumojacky is better.

Apr 1, 1:44 PM

I thought this would be a more formulaic episode, but there was a lot going on this episode. A new villain as well as a new mechanic (feeding the fairy-things) were introduced. Important to note that the monsters in this series appear 100% irl. The damage they do is real and other characters can hear what they say.

Good episode. I am pleased with the craftsmanship that is going in this series.