Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Aho-Girl: A Clueless Girl
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Sep 5, 2017 7:13 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Yoshiko really likes to ride that huge dog lol This episode had some wtf scenes intense scenes tbh. A motorcyclist vs a girl riding a dog....what.

I also can't help but face palm at the scenes at the playground. Kids and their dolls.

The fight this episode was also priceless.
Sep 5, 2017 8:08 AM

Apr 2010
Mika's life story was rather unfit for children.
If this episode proved anything it's that children do not only need protection from old man but from school girls as well.
School girls on the other hand need protection from jealous mothers.
Sep 5, 2017 9:02 AM

Aug 2013
Yoshiko's mothers is something. Poor Ruri.

Sep 5, 2017 9:14 AM

Jun 2015
Putting on the earring was an intense moment. Yoshiko riding on the dog and racing the motorcycle was great. There was an Initial D reference. The doll drama was hilarious, but Iinchou vs Yoshiko's mother was even better. Poor Ruri. Her panties were taken.
Sep 5, 2017 9:20 AM

Mar 2014
what an episode! i watched it twice!

36 -- i have only one advice. do not hurt your body for "beauty". do not risk your health to get admiration. do NOT try those virulence operations.

37 -- so they directly put the manga page into the anime? without drawing it again? thats so shiftless! but its so hilarious. considering that diomedea is not good at fighting scenes, im very thankful they choose not to present a poor animated racing scene.
anyway, where can i keep such a dog?

38 -- Yoshiko's words .... is it fit for children?
i do give a huge thumb up for Yuuki Aoi. acting an "actress" is challenging. she seems to enjoy this kind of tasks.

39 -- this is the first time i feel no anger or annoyance with the bitchy mom. cuz she's now going against another bitch.
oh no, we are all wrong. this isnt a school comedy manga. this is a hot blooded shonen jump manga! right jojo?
thats so sad my poor girl. Ruri did nothing at all, but lost her pants. thats quite common in every online games. cheaters fight, other players get screwed.

overall for this episode: 5/5
vellabrownSep 5, 2017 9:52 AM
Sep 5, 2017 9:26 AM

Jan 2012
Panty thieving, dog racing, doll playing, ear piercingly good episode! XD
Sep 5, 2017 9:34 AM
Feb 2014
I wasn't sure why I was watching this show until this episode. I don't know if it's because I got acclimated to its humour but this one was hilarious.
Sep 5, 2017 9:37 AM

Jun 2013
Funny episode!
Felt so bad for the little sister!
Sep 5, 2017 9:42 AM

Apr 2016
Yoshiko's mother finally found a worthy opponent.
Sep 5, 2017 9:51 AM
Arch-Degenerate

Sep 2015
God I'd fuck Iinchou absolutely silly ._.

Sep 5, 2017 9:52 AM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Lol, this episode went full Initial D, then it went full JoJo. Considering how hard it would've been to animate the race scene, they found a stylish and effort-saving alternative by using manga panels. Also, those "ORA, ORA, ORA" and "MUDA, MUDA" were pure JoJo references XD

5/5
Sep 5, 2017 10:00 AM

Mar 2016
omg the body pillow is 10/10

idk why this episode was so funny to me probably because I was feeling down. but I loved the whole episode
Especially the battle at the end I couldn't stop laughing. I love the mother
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 5, 2017 10:01 AM

Jul 2013
Wow, the part with the kids was fucking hilarious (especially the "Mika-chan's revenge" part), but the JoJo battle between Iinchou and Yoshie was on another whole level.
This show is a blessing.
IllyricusSep 5, 2017 2:18 PM
Sep 5, 2017 10:02 AM
Jul 2016
piercing ear yourselfe? From where i am you go to cosmeticianto do it
this body pillow xD thats why i watch opening every time
Sep 5, 2017 10:14 AM

Mar 2013
Manaban said:
God I'd fuck Iinchou absolutely silly ._.

You're not alone.
Sep 5, 2017 10:27 AM

May 2014
the bitch mom vs The Stalker Iinchou is the star of the day and poor Ruri you should avoid those as much as possible if you dont want to lose ur pantsu
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 5, 2017 10:37 AM

Sep 2013
Aho delinquent wanting earrings, that manga style animation for the car race :O
Micca and Micheal doll play, aho mom vs iinchou XD
Sep 5, 2017 10:50 AM

Oct 2016
OMG THIS EPISODES IS SIMPLY 10/10.

The last fight tho, battle of the best girls.
xd
Sep 5, 2017 10:59 AM

Sep 2015
How the panties fit there?
Into the Internet!
Sep 5, 2017 11:21 AM
Mar 2016
Man, another Yoshiko panty flash, no Stalker Girl panty flash, shit why does it always have to be Yoshiko to have a panty flash???????Btw, does anybody have any idea , how many episodes will this be???????
Sep 5, 2017 11:23 AM

Jul 2015
mom is too op but Iinchou is not weak either

Iinchou is a perfect waifu material
i hope she end up with the mc
Sep 5, 2017 11:46 AM

Jul 2015
Initial D and JoJo in one episode, too good to be fair.
Sep 5, 2017 11:51 AM

Dec 2014
that micca chan segment was so real lol
Sep 5, 2017 11:59 AM
Jul 2017
OMG that opening with the waifu!!!!!!!
Sep 5, 2017 12:02 PM

Jan 2013
lol Initial Dog & Oppai-chan used ZA WARUDO kinda...

and i cringed watching the ear piercing...
Sep 5, 2017 12:12 PM

Apr 2013
Initial Dog and JoJo references... great job.

Sep 5, 2017 12:20 PM

Sep 2016
ahhahaha that manga styled scene was suuuuuper!
that puppet scene was also great
probably the funniest episode since the first one
if the next episode is as good as this, ill consider bumping aho girl up to a 7/10 again
Objectivity doesn't exist. Subjectivity is an excuse. Beautiful world of online discourse.

Sep 5, 2017 12:27 PM

Jan 2014
Lmfao, I couldn't with the mom. She's the best character.

Three things cannot be long hidden..
...the s u n, the m oo n, and the tr u th.

Sep 5, 2017 12:39 PM
Jul 2018
OMG THE INITIAL D TRANSITION
Sep 5, 2017 12:56 PM
Aug 2016
Micca-chan spinoff anime or riot
Sep 5, 2017 1:33 PM

Mar 2013
HOW MANY PANTIES DID YOU STEAL IN YOUR LIFE?!
Sep 5, 2017 1:46 PM
Nov 2016
Sometimes I forget just how big Yoshiko's dog is.

But I have to admit, the brand of comedy this series uses has gone pretty stale.

That fight scene tho. Yoshiko's mom is crazy
Sep 5, 2017 1:50 PM
Sep 2011
"This girl is a creepy stalker! Let me prove it by forcibly lifting her skirt and showing a nine year old that she's not wearing panties!" anime logic.
Sep 5, 2017 1:53 PM

Nov 2016
I already thought that the race and Micca-chan turning yandere would be priceless, but then came the last segment with Yoshie and the JoJo reference, holy shit that was amazing lmfao.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Sep 5, 2017 2:06 PM

Sep 2016
goddamnit i was eating a muffin and choked so hard while watching that initial-d part lmao
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Sep 5, 2017 3:53 PM

Mar 2016
OMG the very first thing you see in the opening is Yoshiko with a body pillow of her husbando A-kun! XD I almost died!!!

The whole episode was really funny this week BUT that doll play was comedic GOLD!

The panties fight was pretty good too! lol
I shall rule over the realms of anime and manga! Mwahhahahahaha!!!
Sep 5, 2017 3:58 PM

Sep 2014
So, who's pre-ordered theirs on Amazon.jp?

Between the opening theme song, missing a moment to place an initial D soundtrack at one point, and that amazing battle, in the end, this has got to be the best EP yet. DOn't know how it could to itself now.

Also, that poor, poor, girl. That said.....HOW THE FUCK DO YOU GET THAT AS AN ANSWER???!!!!

Deja vu
I've just been in this place before
Higher on the street
And I know it's my time to go
Calling you, and the search is a mystery
Standing on my feet
It's so hard when I try to be me, woah
Deja vu
I've just been in this time before
Higher on the beat
And I know it's a place to go
Calling you and the search is a mystery
Standing on my feet
It's so hard when I try to be me, yeah
Sep 5, 2017 4:28 PM
May 2017
This episode was by far the most dramatic out of them all
so intense be damned it was great
Sep 5, 2017 4:51 PM
Jul 2018
So Yoshiko's mom is best MILF:

-Has gotten into fights
-Is really strong
-AND is a dominatrix

Sep 5, 2017 4:52 PM
Jul 2018
Lord_of_Anime said:
OMG the very first thing you see in the opening is Yoshiko with a body pillow of her husbando A-kun! XD I almost died!!!

The whole episode was really funny this week BUT that doll play was comedic GOLD!

A teenage girl, plays with a children's doll, and takes it melodramatically seriously...
I'm sorry, I don't understand how anyone finds that funny.
Sep 5, 2017 5:00 PM

Jul 2017
Real spoof-service. Some of the best parts aired so far.
あなたは誰?
Sep 5, 2017 5:27 PM

Apr 2011
lul at the initial d meme
Sep 5, 2017 6:33 PM

Mar 2016
ThatCynicalOtaku said:
Lord_of_Anime said:

A teenage girl, plays with a children's doll, and takes it melodramatically seriously...

Don't over analyze it...it's funny because Yoshiko is supposed to be the mature one but her idiocy leads to the absurdity of the situation and that's what makes it hilarious. Absurdity=Hilarity when characters act out situations in ways opposite of what we expect that breaks the norms that we are used to and that is one of the basics of comedy...oh no now I'm the one over analyzing things
I shall rule over the realms of anime and manga! Mwahhahahahaha!!!
Sep 5, 2017 6:48 PM

Apr 2017
Whole episode is funny. It always give good laugh. This one OP is probably one of the few i won't skip, it gives different scene every episode XD.

The ear pearcing part is okay. The racing one is the funny one. Initial D manga style, and what the.... An initial D transition scene!!! So long since i see one, let alone its parody.

Third part is funny, but i dont really understand why, its just funny with that stupid dialogue.

Ruri just cant answer simple maths.... At least one XD. Unhooking bra and stealing panties in two moves... Priceless XD.

The way Fuuki steal Ruri's panties, how she didn't notice? And she noticed after she hit the toilet.

No Sayaka this time around.... Bring her back next ep please...

4/5
Life isn't as fun and easy as anime.
Watch anime to bring that fun!!
Sep 5, 2017 7:29 PM
Jul 2018
Lord_of_Anime said:
ThatCynicalOtaku said:

Don't over analyze it...it's funny because Yoshiko is supposed to be the mature one but her idiocy leads to the absurdity of the situation and that's what makes it hilarious. Absurdity=Hilarity when characters act out situations in ways opposite of what we expect that breaks the norms that we are used to and that is one of the basics of comedy...oh no now I'm the one over analyzing things

No but, that's the thing: it tries to hard to be absurd, that any form of relatability is destroyed, and a teenage girl taking dolls that seriously...wtf?
I laughed my ass off when a pig appeared in a toilet in Jojo, because to a degree, it makes sense, while being completely unexepcted.
I laughed whenever Kazuma treats his party like shit...because while all their personalities are exaggerated, they're believable in context, and grounded enough to be somewhat relatable. There are people who are assholes to their teamates because they can't stand them. There are 14 year old girls trying to be, "cool". There are masochists. There are self-centered spoiled morons like Aqua.
There is almost no teenager who screams over a doll like that.
Would you find it funny if in any comedy, an old man just starts screaming over candy out of nowhere? Doesn't the image make you think, "yeah, maybe this is trying too hard?"
Summary: The doll scene tries so hard to be funny, it made me cringe beyond words.
Sep 5, 2017 7:32 PM

Jan 2011
Aw, no bit with the ear healing over because she left it for too long.
Sep 5, 2017 8:06 PM

May 2017
RLinksoul said:
"This girl is a creepy stalker! Let me prove it by forcibly lifting her skirt and showing a nine year old that she's not wearing panties!" anime logic.

I don't see a problem there, they're all girls, except the mom being forceful
Sep 5, 2017 8:26 PM

Jan 2008
Nopan is bestpan.
Sep 5, 2017 9:37 PM

Jul 2015
ThatCynicalOtaku said:
Lord_of_Anime said:

No but, that's the thing: it tries to hard to be absurd, that any form of relatability is destroyed, and a teenage girl taking dolls that seriously...wtf?
I laughed my ass off when a pig appeared in a toilet in Jojo, because to a degree, it makes sense, while being completely unexepcted.
I laughed whenever Kazuma treats his party like shit...because while all their personalities are exaggerated, they're believable in context, and grounded enough to be somewhat relatable. There are people who are assholes to their teamates because they can't stand them. There are 14 year old girls trying to be, "cool". There are masochists. There are self-centered spoiled morons like Aqua.
There is almost no teenager who screams over a doll like that.
Would you find it funny if in any comedy, an old man just starts screaming over candy out of nowhere? Doesn't the image make you think, "yeah, maybe this is trying too hard?"
Summary: The doll scene tries so hard to be funny, it made me cringe beyond words.

Yeah, I personally found it funny myself, but this anime is really a hit or miss kind of anime. A lot of people will find it funny, but a lot of people are probably gonna think it's trying way too hard to be funny.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Sep 5, 2017 10:00 PM

Jul 2016
i need me some a-kun body pillow

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aho Girl Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 19, 2017

149 by sharosharo »»
Yesterday, 3:02 AM

Poll: » Aho Girl Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 12, 2017

92 by sharosharo »»
Yesterday, 2:47 AM

Poll: » Aho Girl Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 29, 2017

79 by sharosharo »»
Yesterday, 2:18 AM

Poll: » Aho Girl Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 22, 2017

62 by sharosharo »»
Yesterday, 2:04 AM

Poll: » Aho Girl Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 15, 2017

79 by sharosharo »»
Yesterday, 1:51 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.