Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Sep 4, 2017 6:07 AM
Jan 2017
So i just finished Anime Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry, and it was such a great anime. I loved it so much that i got goose bumps from it... :s

But now is my question, will there be comming a season 2?
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Sep 4, 2017 6:09 AM

Mar 2015
those kind of adaptation rarely has second season... so don't expect much...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Sep 4, 2017 6:09 AM

Apr 2016
Most probably no, because nipponjins don't like when MC is actually capable. And not dense to no to chose a girl.
Sep 4, 2017 6:10 AM

Feb 2013
as you should be able to tell, no season 2 is announced

any further announcement would be unlikely..
Sep 4, 2017 6:11 AM

Apr 2014
It was a bad show, and doesn't deserve a second season.
Sep 4, 2017 6:12 AM

Mar 2015
Swagernator said:
Most probably no, because nipponjins don't like when MC is actually capable. And not dense to no to chose a girl.

pretty sure it sold better than asterisk war for example...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Sep 4, 2017 6:14 AM

Apr 2016
Kuma said:

It pretty much could, no doubt about that, but still my answer stands as the golden truth of "how things are in nippon".
Sep 4, 2017 6:16 AM

Mar 2015
Swagernator said:
Kuma said:

It pretty much could, no doubt about that, but still my answer stands as the golden truth of "how things are in nippon".

but your assumption about nippon is false, i simply pointing out that...
Sep 4, 2017 6:32 AM

Jul 2015
i hope never :)

a harem where the mc chose a tsundere
wow so much creativity
blow mind 10/10

Sep 4, 2017 6:40 AM

Apr 2017
tragedydesu said:

wow so much creativity
blow mind 10/10

Too sorry to tell you that this anime has not any dandere girlor a serious love triangle .. so there is not any another choice unfortunately

"elles sont bien noires
les pensées des nuits blanches"

Sep 4, 2017 6:44 AM

Jul 2015
@S-quare22
yep i know (this is why i didnt watch it )

people should simply stop glorifying this anime just because the mc chose a girl
there is ton of harems with a tsundere route
Sep 4, 2017 6:49 AM
Jul 2018
tragedydesu said:

wow so much creativity
blow mind 10/10

sistina is a tsun done right.
learn to differentiate them first, then talk.
Sep 4, 2017 6:51 AM

Apr 2017
tragedydesu said:
@S-quare22

people should simply stop glorifying this anime just because the mc chose a girl

That's why i prefer shoujo anime/manga cuz the best boy always wins

"elles sont bien noires

Sep 4, 2017 6:53 AM

Oct 2013
tragedydesu said:
(this is why i didn't watch it )
Desu I'm getting real tired of this
you haven't watched the show yet you keep calling Stella a tsundere to further your agenda
stop with this. Ive told you several times and given you the opportunity to stop yet you seem to refuse to do so
Sep 4, 2017 7:00 AM

Jul 2015
@Jack_100HP
done right or no i dont care

@Deknijff
for you taiga is not a tsundere , for me she is (nothing can change my mind so just stop trying)
i guess everyone have it own definition
Sep 4, 2017 7:05 AM
Aug 2017
The sales for season one were weak .. Although it definetily boosted the source material sales , i think chances for a second season are close to 0% , but you never know .
Sep 4, 2017 7:06 AM

Oct 2013
tragedydesu said:
@Deknijff
for you taiga is not a tsundere , for me she is (nothing can change my mind so just stop trying)
i guess everyone have it own definition
your lack of understanding what you hate do to blindness is disgusting honestly Desu
hate what you want but at least be fucking correct in what you hate instead of generalising something you clearly have no understanding for
I understand you don't like rude violent girls. Feel free to do that but do not put them in the wrong category to further your stupid agenda of hating a Dere and to make it seem more prevalent than it really is
Sep 4, 2017 7:49 AM
Jul 2018
tragedydesu said:

i dont care

if u didnt care, then why do you spam every thread to hate on tsunderes?
Sep 4, 2017 7:52 AM

Jul 2015
@Jack_100HP
i didnt spam anything
i just said this anime did nothing out of ordinary
Sep 4, 2017 7:53 AM
Jul 2018
damn. this is going nowhere.
sometimes i wonder why i even try :(
Sep 4, 2017 8:09 AM
Sep 2017
Unfortunately good shows rarely get 2nd season

usually the shit/garbage shows get multi season

Ie: attack on titan
My hero academia etc

FEMINISM IS CANCER!!!!!
Sep 4, 2017 8:36 AM

Sep 2016
tragedydesu said:

What you say may very well be true, but MC choosing a girl is rather rare. Rare enough that some people will overlook or forgive those shows for other flaws it may have.
Just because you overlook or don't care "MC actually chose a girl" simply because a tsundere was one of, or the only option, doesn't mean everyone else does or will.

At least in this case, her tsun side isn't quite as bad as so many others in other series. Perhaps we could call it tsun-light?
You're never too old to watch anime.
If I ever stop watching anime, check my pulse I'm likely dead.

I wake up with coffee & anime, I go to sleep with coffee & anime.

Sorry if my sarcasm is bad, it's not my first language.

Sep 4, 2017 8:42 AM

Jun 2016
Weren't the sales kinda... average/okay?

This is an LN adaptation, the type that usually don't get another season and hopefully this won't get another season too.
Help the industry and buy Blu-rays and DVD's.
Noragami is the best anime ever.
Sep 4, 2017 8:52 AM
Aug 2016
it could have had better sales if they went all the way with the sex scene ( ͡° ʖ̯ ͡°)
Sep 4, 2017 9:15 AM

Dec 2012
Well it's based off of a novel series and basically the only reason these things get an anime is for the thing to be a 13 episode commercial for the novels. If it rakes in the Yen then they might consider it though.

Personally, in this case if it doesn't get one I'm fine with how this first season ended.
"Laws exist only for those who cannot live without clinging onto them."
-Souske Aizen "Bleach"

Sep 4, 2017 9:21 AM

Sep 2012
Wow I am legit still laughing. I have to tag all of you.

@tragedydesu

We really get it man you dont like tsundere chars. Like me. But you dont have to spam this evey single thread. Even if it is about the topic or not.

@Deknijff

Sorry to break your bubble but Taiga is %100 tsundere. I dont care about her past and her reasoning but she does everything a tsundere does. Also Stella is tsundere too face it thanks.

And please dont tell me "we have our own definitions" thing. If so I hope you dont have a different definition about air or something.

@Jack_100HP

Go on. Just wanted to tag because of the laugh.

Dont let me stop you guys.

sasalxSep 4, 2017 9:29 AM
Sep 4, 2017 9:24 AM

Jul 2015
@sasalx
i wasnt trying to bash tsundres in this thread
all i wanted to say is that anime is praised for extremely stupid reasons
Sep 4, 2017 9:26 AM

Sep 2014
AnimeotakuWeeb said:
Unfortunately good shows rarely get 2nd season

usually the shit/garbage shows get multi season

Ie: attack on titan
My hero academia etc

Right. Those "shit/garbage" shows make a lot of money. And in the end that decides whether a second season is to come or not.
Sep 4, 2017 9:29 AM

Sep 2014
sasalx said:
Sorry to break your bubble but Taiga is %100 tsundere. I dont care about her past and her reasoning but she does everything a tsundere does. Also Stella is tsundere too face it thanks.

Weirdly, she's not. I mean she is in my book but some people have these rules which every tsundere must follow and Taiga doesn't so.
Sep 4, 2017 9:34 AM

Sep 2012
ambrose7 said:
sasalx said:

Weirdly, she's not. I mean she is in my book but some people have these rules which every tsundere must follow and Taiga doesn't so.

From urban:

"Therefore, "Tsundere" is a female character who is usually cold, but she becomes spoony on her lover. Or, she is cold to the main character at first, but she becomes lovestruck later."

"
Boring as all hell main character: You're cute.

Tsun-chan: B-b-baaaaaka!

Boring as all hell main character's stupid pervy friend: What a tsundere.
"

"Japanese slang for one who is not nice and gets pissed off easily on the outside, but deep in the inside, is nice, caring, and gentle at all costs to the main character. It is usually used in anime/manga. The tsundere character usually shows his/her tsundere-ness in the later episodes/volumes/chapters."

At the end all of the examples trying to say the same thing. If Taiga is not tsundere air should be solid.
Sep 4, 2017 9:44 AM

Oct 2013
sasalx said:
@Deknijff
Sorry to break your bubble but Taiga is %100 tsundere.
Wrong. Just wrong sorry dude
sasalx said:
she does everything a tsundere does
being violent and rude towards people doesn't make someone a tsundere. Especially if she acts like that towards everyone except her love interest who she is currently in love with
sasalx said:
Also Stella is tsundere too face it thanks.
oh yes Im sure the girl who the second realises she has a crush on a dude is tsundere despite being the one who keeps trying to seduce him

and is plenty straight forward about liking him. But no of course she blushed that one time after being seen naked by a stranger.

She has to be a tsundere
Sep 4, 2017 9:47 AM

Sep 2012
@Deknijff

sasalx said:
ambrose7 said:

From urban:

"Therefore, "Tsundere" is a female character who is usually cold, but she becomes spoony on her lover. Or, she is cold to the main character at first, but she becomes lovestruck later."

"

"

"Japanese slang for one who is not nice and gets pissed off easily on the outside, but deep in the inside, is nice, caring, and gentle at all costs to the main character. It is usually used in anime/manga. The tsundere character usually shows his/her tsundere-ness in the later episodes/volumes/chapters."

At the end all of the examples trying to say the same thing. If Taiga is not tsundere air should be solid.

You want to continue or is this enough?
Sep 4, 2017 9:50 AM

Jul 2014
S-quare22 said:
tragedydesu said:
@S-quare22

I'm gonna derail this thread some more and say that's not true. I will forever be salty over the fact best boy Hotohori never won in Fushigi Yugi. Stupid Tamahome did. End of saltiness.
'Those who like space, can't be bad people'

Sep 4, 2017 9:52 AM

Sep 2014
sasalx said:
@Deknijff

sasalx said:

From urban:

"

"

Basically what he is saying is, since Taiga doesn't behave rudely towards Kitamura, the guy she likes and doesn't even hide her true feelings towards him, she is not a tsundere.
Sep 4, 2017 9:55 AM

Sep 2012
ambrose7 said:
sasalx said:
@Deknijff

Basically what he is saying is, since Taiga doesn't behave rudely towards Kitamura, the guy she likes and doesn't even hide her true feelings towards him, she is not a tsundere.

That is why I posted my quote.

That is the main thing with tsundere chars. Sooner or later she likes MC then her personality begins to change.
Sep 4, 2017 9:57 AM

Apr 2017
Victinimad said:
S-quare22 said:

I'm gonna derail this thread some more and say that's not true. I will forever be salty over the fact best boy Hotohori never won in Fushigi Yugi. Stupid Tamahome did. End of saltiness.

Except fushigi yuugi , most of the shoujo anime/manga have a great ending cuz the best boy always wins .. look at tonari no kaibustu kun , kaichou wa maid sama and lovely complex

"elles sont bien noires

Sep 4, 2017 10:00 AM

Jul 2015
Rakudai is a rare gem because the ship sails quite fast.

Remove that and it is your generic battle school anime like Asterisk War, Infinite Stratos, Seiken Tsukai no World Break, Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance, etc etc etc

AdrianRubinskySep 4, 2017 10:05 AM
Sep 4, 2017 10:01 AM

Apr 2017
It's like waiting Index III...

WUT MATE....

"Think about that glowing dust
That destroys the night sky's dream of
Just being nothing"
----
Sep 4, 2017 10:01 AM

Apr 2016
How does even this thread become that "Taiga isn't a tsundere" shithole ?
Sep 4, 2017 10:05 AM

Oct 2013
sasalx said:
Yes its enough for me
you clearly aren't a purist like me in this regard. You think the fact a character is hostile towards the MC at first to then open up as they get to know each other is good enough to classify her a tsundere and ignore the context of the show
Sep 4, 2017 10:09 AM

Nov 2014
I wonder what people acctually see in these shows that are good, if it's the fanservice you might aswell watch hentai
Sep 4, 2017 11:05 AM

Sep 2012
Deknijff said:
sasalx said:
Yes its enough for me
you clearly aren't a purist like me in this regard. You think the fact a character is hostile towards the MC at first to then open up as they get to know each other is good enough to classify her a tsundere and ignore the context of the show

Context of the show? I thought we were talking about one character and her personality. Not the show itself.

Oh also yes I like to use "definitions" while "defining" something. How you can be purist about it is beyond me.
Sep 4, 2017 12:02 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
ZaFsii said:
I wonder what people acctually see in these shows that are good, if it's the fanservice you might aswell watch hentai

i don't see what people actually see in these shows are good, if its the story, you might as well just read a book

yea.. i can play that game too
Sep 4, 2017 12:11 PM

Apr 2010
No. Japan has an unbearable amount of shit taste and would rather have 20 seasons of Symphogear.
Sep 4, 2017 12:15 PM

Nov 2014
EcchiKingMamster said:
ZaFsii said:

i don't see what people actually see in these shows are good, if its the story, you might as well just read a book

Tell me what's so good about them then, have never seen what's so good in them and you seem to be an expert
Sep 4, 2017 12:23 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
ZaFsii said:
EcchiKingMamster said:

Tell me what's so good about them then, have never seen what's so good in them and you seem to be an expert

whats good to one person is not good to another, so telling you wouldn't do much
Sep 4, 2017 12:26 PM

Nov 2014
EcchiKingMamster said:
ZaFsii said:

whats good to one person is not good to another, so telling you wouldn't do much

Why not? I asked you so why not answer
In your bio it even says that you'll turn everyone on MAL into an ecchi fan, serious or not you won't come far with that answer
Sep 4, 2017 12:40 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
ZaFsii said:
EcchiKingMamster said:

In your bio it even says that you'll turn everyone on MAL into an ecchi fan, serious or not you won't come far with that answer

i like all kinds of anime and am easily entertained, but anime with girls and fanservice are my favorite, was that not obvious? lol

what good is telling you the obvious gonna do? its not like you agree
Sep 4, 2017 12:44 PM

Nov 2014
EcchiKingMamster said:
ZaFsii said:

i like all kinds of anime and am easily entertained, but anime with girls and fanservice are my favorite, was that not obvious? lol

Isn't the point of an argument to say your side on things and try to make the other person agree with you?
Another half-assed answer cmon now
Sep 4, 2017 1:04 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
ZaFsii said:
EcchiKingMamster said:

Isn't the point of an argument to say your side on things and try to make the other person agree with you?
Another half-assed answer cmon now

if i wanted to get people into ecchi i would tell them they need to watch it and fap but i don't.. i just tell them why i disagree with their negative opinions about it

anyway, if you feel this way about these kinds of shows why the hell are you even here?
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2015

481 by bakakisima »»
Mar 25, 2:33 PM

Poll: » Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2015

339 by bakakisima »»
Mar 25, 1:59 PM

Poll: » Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2015

209 by bakakisima »»
Mar 25, 12:57 PM

Poll: » Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2015

223 by bakakisima »»
Mar 24, 1:05 PM

Poll: » Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 21, 2015

190 by bakakisima »»
Mar 24, 12:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.