Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Sep 2, 2017 8:21 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Frankenstein vs Mordred! Very intense battle and damn, Mordred is strong.

Sieg jumped in to try and managed to stab her but it didn't do much. Sieg's courage is admirable imo though. Frankenstein's powers are incredible tbh when unleashed.

The part with Sieg pulling out that sword is dope. Sieg vs Mordred is quite something.
Sep 2, 2017 8:29 AM
Review Moderator
Jan 2017
Mordred is great. To be honest, this episode surprised me and the quality stills acceptable so far. I am liking it so far.

Sep 2, 2017 10:17 AM

May 2014
Sieg pulling out the sword is reminded me with Shirou pull out the sword in UBW.

The quality is acceptable from reuse the scene of episode 1 and adding effect in Berserker's noble phantasm. But, am i only that feel the detail of Semiramis become less than previous episode?
Sep 2, 2017 11:21 AM

Aug 2014
I loved it, really loved it.

I was seriously hoping for more Siegfried interactions and backstory to be shown through Sieg's transformation, and they actually did it. This alone is enough for me, I couldn't be more happy.

But on top of that, the animation quality was far more than acceptable imho, some scenes were really nice

5/5 for this episode
Sep 2, 2017 11:50 AM
Mar 2014
One of the best episodes so far. I honestly forgot about Frankenstein being a cyborg-esque servant but I did remember her unleashing the true power of the lightening tree of life. Personal favorite moment in this episode was Frankenstein speaking normally for a brief moment Aside from the obvious plot convenience of Sieg being kinda brought back to life, its annoying how Mordred gets healed up like nothing even happened. She should have been put down with her master forcing her to retreat but nope she gets healed and is good as ever. RIP Frankenstein

Next episode or two speculation with two big spoilers
Sep 2, 2017 12:03 PM
Jul 2018
I really liked this episode and Sieg's transformation. Mordred is such a badass.

RIP, Frankenstein.

removed-userSep 2, 2017 12:07 PM
Sep 2, 2017 1:04 PM
Apr 2016
A-1 Picture doesn't know what to do. if feels like there is so much plot there with a poor Direction. Cool fights but that's all, it feels empty and rushed now we are just back to ep 1 and literally nothing has happend. Ruler is pointless. i'm really disappointed as a fan of the franchise.
Sep 2, 2017 1:38 PM

Feb 2015
I really don't know how to feel about this episode. I mean, it was good and all, but something about Fran's death felt wrong to me. It was kinda out of nowhere. Maybe I'm not used to this kind of "sudden deaths".
I wonder if Caules is going to have a role in future episodes now.
Sep 2, 2017 3:30 PM

Apr 2015
What a freaking great episode.

This video resumes Mordred vs Fran fight HAHAHAHA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry_TrAjwmIc

Sep 2, 2017 5:08 PM

Mar 2017
For an episode featuring the MC-kun's plot powah, this episode is surprisingly good.

RIP Frankenstein tho, her Master committed double-suicide with her...
I do wonder if Fran's NP is one of the factor that caused Sieg's plot armored resurrection.

Veromaye said:
What a freaking great episode.

This video resumes Mordred vs Fran fight HAHAHAHA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry_TrAjwmIc

That's really perfect lol.
Mordred too OP, nerf plz.
Sep 2, 2017 5:47 PM
Aug 2017
I really don't understand why people like Mordred. What the fuck is wrong with people?

-She just a clinically retarded edgy asshole and also filthy, disgusting monster which was born from the incestuous relationship between two women.

-She has the mentality of a 2 year old mentally handicapped child

-She is a fathercon (a women).

-She is a selfish, egocentric brute.

-She doesn't care 'about anything anything but his generic wish to pull the sword from the stone and prove to her father (a woman) that she is worthy to be king, She also doesn't care about people around her (even a king should worries about their people as they are a part of their kingdom as even Gil understands this as they belong to him).

-She pursues a street cat in the middle of a busy city in broad daylight as though it was a retarded irrational animal.

-She mocks a hero dying for what he believes in.

-She scorns at the kind of sacrifice of Siegfried or Astolfo's principles

-She is easily provoked over silly things.

-She gets angry quickly and cries very easily over silly things.

-His master is a coward and pitiful guy, he gets scared and flees from the battlefield leaving her behind.
GinobiSep 2, 2017 6:05 PM
Sep 2, 2017 8:40 PM

Apr 2016
Ginobi said:
-His master is a coward and pitiful guy, he gets scared and flees from the battlefield leaving her behind.

Go Lion staying in the battlefield is suicide though
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 2, 2017 8:52 PM

Apr 2015
Ginobi said:
I really don't understand why people like Mordred. What the fuck is wrong with people?

Why wouldn't we like Mordred?

1. She indeed has the mental maturity of a 10-13 year old kid, guess what she's a homunculus that just lived to admire and serve King Arthur wow what did you expect.

2. She lived all her life being fooled by Morgana so the attitude and such can't be blamed by Mordred herself.

3. It wasn't an "incestuous relationship" there wasn't even sex there. SHES AN HOMUNCULUS created by MORGANA without the consent of ALTARIA pendragon.

4. It's understandable that a freaking child who was teached to love/admire certain person and then discovered it was her-his real father then rejected by him-her would have a love-hate emotion.

5. What? SHE DOES CARE ABOUT PEOPLE. She even told Shishigo to NOT use anything to absorb mana from people or harm people or even fight in the city. Are you even watching this serie?

6. What's wrong with pursuing a cat?

7. Mocking a hero? The only thing she did was saying what she thought about sacrificing himself like that, she didn't lived that way so why would she even consider that a way to die honorably? Remember she only lived to serve the KING?

8. It's a freaking Battlefield. Kiritsugu literally killed Solla and Kayneth even after he made the deal to stop being on the Grail war and everyone loves him. But somehow Mordred has to be moral and stuff just because Siegfried sacrificed for Sieg and because of that she somehow cannot kill him?

9. Ironically you get angry about people liking a character huh.

10. All the masters are outside the battle and you're only pointing Shishigo because it's Mordred Master. Lol

You lack of real points to why should we not like her. I mean if you don't like her cool, but don't go and question other people just because you don't like a character. No one is forced to be like you haha.

I bet you're just angry because Fran went full allud snackbar and Mordred still survived lol.
Sep 2, 2017 10:44 PM

Aug 2017
Ginobi said:

-She just a clinically retarded edgy asshole and also filthy, disgusting monster which was born from the incestuous relationship between two women.

-She has the mentality of a 2 year old mentally handicapped child

-She is a fathercon (a women).

-She is a selfish, egocentric brute.

-She doesn't care 'about anything anything but his generic wish to pull the sword from the stone and prove to her father (a woman) that she is worthy to be king, She also doesn't care about people around her (even a king should worries about their people as they are a part of their kingdom as even Gil understands this as they belong to him).

-She pursues a street cat in the middle of a busy city in broad daylight as though it was a retarded irrational animal.

-She mocks a hero dying for what he believes in.

-She scorns at the kind of sacrifice of Siegfried or Astolfo's principles

-She is easily provoked over silly things.

-She gets angry quickly and cries very easily over silly things.

To be honest, she is the most generic and stereotypical character of the show, and it also doesn't help that she has an unrealistic backstory, a generic wish and a stupid motive, besides having a shit personality, but nobody cares, because she's a waifushit. The thing you need to remember is hat most of the current Fate fans only care about ''waifus'', ''servant waifu wars'' and '' pointless random battles''.

-------

Also, Astolfo remains best girl. She's optimal girlfriend material.

forcestrikerSep 3, 2017 12:00 AM

Sep 2, 2017 11:07 PM

Dec 2014
Good episode.

Action was great and boy is it satisfying to see Mordred wreck Rider and Berserker of Black.

Kinda neutral towards Sieg now, didn't really like him all that much this episode. So Sieg basically becomes a Servant himself or rather becomes possessed by one? I guess that's kinda cool in a way. :3

The Noble Phantasm clash at the end was awesome, they sure are doing the visual effects really well.

On other notes, No Jeanne or Atalanta this episode. :(
Sep 2, 2017 11:07 PM

Jun 2015
Frankenstein vs Mordred was awesome. Mordred survived Frankenstein's Noble Phantasm and just killed her with no mercy. Epic. Seig fighting was amusing to say the least. He got killed quick, but then transformed into a servant. Him pulling out the sword was cool. Looking forward to see more of his fight against Mordred.
Sep 2, 2017 11:30 PM

Apr 2011
Only thing that matters is that best girl (Astolfo) is still alive
Sep 2, 2017 11:42 PM

Aug 2014
Veromaye said:
Ginobi said:

Don't waste your time responding to him.
Seriously, don't.
You won't have a conversation with him, he's not here for that. Worst case scenario, he'll start spoiling stuff from the LN for no reason
Sep 2, 2017 11:51 PM

Jul 2017
Someone needs to explain to me about that Sieg Command Spell resurrection, but if it's going to be a spoiler for future episodes then don't. I understand that Sieg's heart is Siegfried's so I guess it kinda made sense that he was able to transform?

Also press F to pay respects to Fran :(

GFL NA: 151141 | FGO NA: 622,135,030
FGO JP: 028,976,814 | Magia Record JP: rzMsBapp

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
Sep 3, 2017 12:18 AM

Sep 2015
Jack the Ripper needs to die, Omg I hope those homunculus that she killed weren't the ones that escaped thanks to Seig. That just reminds me of Blood C.
Hinata-chiSep 3, 2017 12:57 AM
Sep 3, 2017 12:53 AM

Nov 2009
Best episode yet but still can't stand Mordred as she just rubs me the wrong way every time she speaks, so arrogant for someone who is a failed usurper.
Sep 3, 2017 1:04 AM

Jan 2016
Hinata said:
Jack the Ripper needs to die, Omg I hope those homunculus that she killed weren't the ones that escaped thanks to Seig. That just reminds me of Blood C.

I'm really curious too about this~

Welp finally 1 servant down and we have the fight that we saw at episode 1~
Sep 3, 2017 1:12 AM
Aug 2017
Veromaye said:
Ginobi said:

1. She indeed has the mental maturity of a 10-13 year old kid, guess what she's a homunculus that just lived to admire and serve King Arthur wow what did you expect.

2. She lived all her life being fooled by Morgana so the attitude and such can't be blamed by Mordred herself.

3. It wasn't an "incestuous relationship" there wasn't even sex there. SHES AN HOMUNCULUS created by MORGANA without the consent of ALTARIA pendragon.

4. It's understandable that a freaking child who was teached to love/admire certain person and then discovered it was her-his real father then rejected by him-her would have a love-hate emotion.

5. What? SHE DOES CARE ABOUT PEOPLE. She even told Shishigo to NOT use anything to absorb mana from people or harm people or even fight in the city. Are you even watching this serie?

6. What's wrong with pursuing a cat?

7. Mocking a hero? The only thing she did was saying what she thought about sacrificing himself like that, she didn't lived that way so why would she even consider that a way to die honorably? Remember she only lived to serve the KING?

8. It's a freaking Battlefield. Kiritsugu literally killed Solla and Kayneth even after he made the deal to stop being on the Grail war and everyone loves him. But somehow Mordred has to be moral and stuff just because Siegfried sacrificed for Sieg and because of that she somehow cannot kill him?

9. Ironically you get angry about people liking a character huh.

10. All the masters are outside the battle and you're only pointing Shishigo because it's Mordred Master. Lol

You lack of real points to why should we not like her. I mean if you don't like her cool, but don't go and question other people just because you don't like a character. No one is forced to be like you haha.

I bet you're just angry because Fran went full allud snackbar and Mordred still survived lol.

1, 2 and 4. I can see exactly where you is going with her character. We’re supposed to excuse her behavior because of his dark sordid evil past. She’s going to act like a complete bastard and a stupid person for the entire show and you will continue using his sob story as a shield. Its boring and irritating.

3. She was conceived between Artoria and her sister, Morgan le Fay, through unorthodox circumstances. Artoria, normally female, was a pseudo-male at the time due to Merlin's magecraft, so Morgan enchanted her with a spell to extract sperm from her. Morgan developed it within her own ovary, and made the child into a homunculus clone of Artoria.

5. they were fighting on the beach.

6. Normal people don't act like this.

7. I'm referring to Siegfried, what's Mordred's problem with a hero dying for what he believes in? Isn't that what heroes do? Yet she mocks Siegfried for that?

8 and 9. You didn't pay attention enough to the arguments.

10. He's the only master that's been in the battlefield.
Sep 3, 2017 1:37 AM

Jun 2017
Hinata said:
I hope those homunculus that she killed weren't the ones that escaped thanks to Seig.

RyouHayato said:
I'm really curious too about this~

They're not the same.

Sep 3, 2017 2:13 AM

Apr 2016
Good episode.

RIP - moestein.

Dont understand why people hate Astoflo so much, most probably because they cant absorb the fact that he is a trap(so they cant fap to him), he is a true hero, and not like most of the servants here he didnt forget that he was a hero in his life.

- I want to see the final form that boy will take - cmon Shakespeare dont spoil!
- You are a faker - yeah you are one to talk Mordred...
- A "possesion" ? get your shit out of here F/GO no one is interested in it.

Also stop propagating sieg and most importanly Mordred as the most powerfull servants here damn nipponjins, plebs may take wrong idea and actually belive you. Just look at the comments of some unmentioned streaming sites, total shitstorm.

And here i am still waitinig for "it".

Ginobi said:

She's the MOE factor of this show.
Sep 3, 2017 2:29 AM

Aug 2014
Hinata said:

They weren't.
The ones saved by Sieg had no clothes, remember?
Those killed by Jack were wearing uniforms and were armed, also they had golems as backup. They were clearly the ones already fighting
Sep 3, 2017 3:09 AM

Oct 2013
Damn, Mordred is merciless.
RIP Franknstein. I knew she wasn't meant to win the grail but still sad to see her be the first to go.
Am I the only one who feels Sieg's resolve was kinda half-assed?
Siegfried: What is your wish?
Sieg: IDK, I'll figure it out later
Siegfried: Ok, that will work I guess
These past 3 episodes have been really entertaining. I mean the show has its fair share of problems but if I'm entertained then I'm willing to turn a blind eye to some of them.
Sep 3, 2017 3:20 AM

Nov 2016
Seriously, that was lit af.

Fight between the two Sabers had me on the edge.

Rip Frankenstein, tho :/

Swagernator said:
Good episode.

RIP - moestein.

Dont understand why people hate Astoflo so much, most probably because they cant absorb the fact that he is a trap(so they cant fap to him), he is a true hero, and not like most of the servants here he didnt forget that he was a hero in his life.

Also don't get it, he's the most likeable chara in the cast for me.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Sep 3, 2017 3:24 AM
Jan 2010
So fucking stupid. The servant that just killed another command spell-powered servant without breaking a sweat needs a command spell power-up and her np to even stand a chance against fucking sieg????? Am I watching dragon ball?
Should've just cut his head off while she still had the chance, although that probably wouldn't be enough to scratch him either. Now there's nothing left to stand against the awesome might of sieg.
Sep 3, 2017 3:26 AM
Jan 2010
megaxer said:
A-1 Picture doesn't know what to do. if feels like there is so much plot there with a poor Direction. Cool fights but that's all, it feels empty and rushed now we are just back to ep 1 and literally nothing has happend. Ruler is pointless. i'm really disappointed as a fan of the franchise.

If the source is plain awful there's nothing they can do.
Sep 3, 2017 3:32 AM

Aug 2017
FMmatron said:
Seriously, that was lit af.

Fight between the two Sabers had me on the edge.

Rip Frankenstein, tho :/

Swagernator said:
Good episode.

RIP - moestein.

Also don't get it, he's the most likeable chara in the cast for me.

Because he's not a waifu

Sep 3, 2017 3:32 AM

Dec 2013
Not sure how I feel about this episode considering how it featured characters that I actually really like trying to kill each other.

Berserker of black went out like a boss even if it was in vain.

Black Saber returning was a bit weird but that final clash was badass!
Sep 3, 2017 3:37 AM

Dec 2015
It Was A Good Ep And Intense At The Final Sence
Sep 3, 2017 4:32 AM

Feb 2013
RIP kawaii berserker.
Sep 3, 2017 5:38 AM
Apr 2017
For me this episode is so fucking amazing I can't wait the next episode the best fight in this anime sieg VS mordred in a death battle wow!!! And R.I.P for fran chan because She is dying to rescue her comrades
Balikunkun2000Sep 3, 2017 5:45 AM
Sep 3, 2017 5:44 AM

Aug 2014
StardustReverie said:
So fucking stupid. The servant that just killed another command spell-powered servant without breaking a sweat needs a command spell power-up and her np to even stand a chance against fucking sieg????? Am I watching dragon ball?
Should've just cut his head off while she still had the chance, although that probably wouldn't be enough to scratch him either. Now there's nothing left to stand against the awesome might of sieg.

Mordred didn't "kill" Fran tho????
She survived Fran, that's quite different. Also, if surviving a suicide bomb with half her armor destroyed and her body wounded even while supported by CS is "killing another Servant without breaking a sweat", I really don't know what "fighting a bit seriously" would be for you.
Also, fucking Sieg became fucking Siegfried. You know, the hero with the unbreakable armor-skin that repels anything B-rank or lower?
Sep 3, 2017 5:51 AM
Aug 2015
StardustReverie said:

You do know that one of Siegfried ability is indestructible (or whatever they say it), right?

What I don't understand is when shiro say that lasting one second when you are possessed by heroic spirit is already a miracle.
Then, what about jean's case?
Sep 3, 2017 5:54 AM
Apr 2017
No your wrong best characters in another animes is being from 0 to be an amazing heroes with amazing power and for the episode wasn't stupid for me
Sep 3, 2017 5:57 AM
Jul 2016
The scene with Fran's death was handled really well from A-1. It's a shame that she has to die now that i was actually starting to care about her for reasons other than being cute. And unfortunately this is not going to be the only case of wasted potential in this show.

As for the fight scenes, they continue being at an acceptable level week in, week out.

megaxer said:
A-1 doesn't know what to do. It feels like there is so much plot there with a poor direction.

I think they're doing a pretty good job so far. It's not their fault that the source material is shit.
Sep 3, 2017 6:00 AM

Aug 2014
AdoKun said:
StardustReverie said:

You do know that one of Siegfried ability is indestructible (or whatever they say it), right?

What I don't understand is when shiro say that lasting one second when you are possessed by heroic spirit is already a miracle.
Then, what about jean's case?

Jeanne works in a different way, she herself explained it briefly some episodes ago. It is a different case that would be dangerous if not for the Grail itself helping and the host being very compatible iirc.
Sieg is almost becoming Siegfried via special command seals (and having the actual Servant's heart inside of him), which is why is dangerous. It's almost like being invaded by that Heroic Spirit, and we saw something similar in Heaven's Feel.
Sep 3, 2017 6:12 AM

Feb 2012
Dang, Frankenstein's death was for naught. She was one of my favorites. I'm really hoping Rider of the Black doesn't die. I really like her too. Its official, I like majority of the servants and masters (the siblings) from the black team. lol.
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
Sep 3, 2017 6:29 AM
Oct 2016
Saber is merciless. I love it. Also, how did the Master save Saber of the Red?
Sep 3, 2017 6:34 AM

Sep 2015
Why people like Mordred?
- She share same face with her own "Father" aka most popular face to use on saber class
Into the Internet!
Sep 3, 2017 6:35 AM

Aug 2014
grotesque_figure said:

By using a command spell. Those can do pretty much anything and even bend reality to a degree.
iirc from the LN, her Master used it to teleport her away from Berserker, but since Berserker too had a command spell ordering her to "defeat Saber of Red", that too had an effect, making the complete evasion of Blasted Tree impossible
Sep 3, 2017 6:40 AM

May 2010
ugh how i hate it when dead characters dont stay dead in anime and now that berserker is dead i barely have any reason to watch this trash anymore.

this is sooo much worse than all the previous fate/whatever shows
Sep 3, 2017 6:44 AM

Apr 2016
Kerozinn said:
now that berserker is dead i barely have any reason to watch this trash anymore

What a reason for dropping a show lol.
Sep 3, 2017 6:58 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
I have problems with this episode, majorly two of them:

Mordred is able to tank Frankenstein's NF without problem, even if it was command spell boosted, that was too much of a power level issue for me. That's just a problem of mine though.

Sieg dies and gets revived and it's being explained as a miracle basically (he was stabbed right fucking through the heart, come on now).

Mordred's getting more unlikable by the episodes for me and like i said before, it's NOT helping that she's about to take out Astolfo. Rooting for Sieg(fried) in this case got very easy for me now even though i don't like the fact how his revival was explained. I hope that Mordred doesn't get much more exposure.

It was still entertaining though and that's what matters most to me in this show.
Sep 3, 2017 7:05 AM

Aug 2013
RIP Frankenstein.

Some great actions in this episode. Frankenstein vs Mordred was awesome. Sieg fighting against Mordred was amusing, looking at how weak he is. But him transforming into a servant was something I wasn't expecting.

I have to say, Astolfo is cute.

Sep 3, 2017 7:06 AM

Aug 2014
Smudy said:
I have problems with this episode, majorly two of them:

Mordred is able to tank Frankenstein's NF without problem, even if it was command spell boosted, that was too much of a power level issue for me. That's just a problem of mine though.

Sieg dies and gets revived and it's being explained as a miracle basically (he was stabbed right fucking through the heart, come on now).

Mordred's getting more unlikable by the episodes for me and like i said before, it's NOT helping that she's about to take out Astolfo. Rooting for Sieg(fried) in this case got very easy for me now even though i don't like the fact how his revival was explained. I hope that Mordred doesn't get much more exposure.

It was still entertaining though and that's what matters most to me in this show.

Well, Mordred didn't actually tank that NP "without problem", and she wasn't boosted by a CS actually: Shishigo used one to teleport her away from Berserker, but since Fran was ordered by CS to "defeat" Saber, the attack still had an effect (if Caules didn't order "defeat Saber of Red" with his command spell, then Mordred would've really escaped that without a scratch)

Sieg is revived also thanks to Fran's NP properties. It is something thay you may not like tho, I'm not trying to say that you shouldn't criticize it if you don't like it, I was just pointing out a detail.

Mordred is... kinda a bully, yeah.
I mean, it's a war and they're supposed to kill each other so it's not a problem per se, but I can see why she's becoming less likeable for some people.

Sep 3, 2017 7:08 AM
Oct 2016
LeloTheUnamused said:
grotesque_figure said:

By using a command spell. Those can do pretty much anything and even bend reality to a degree.
iirc from the LN, her Master used it to teleport her away from Berserker, but since Berserker too had a command spell ordering her to "defeat Saber of Red", that too had an effect, making the complete evasion of Blasted Tree impossible

How did Saber completely heal up though?
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» A Guide to Fate/Apocrypha

OneBetta - Mar 14

2 by OneBetta »»
Mar 14, 4:48 AM

Poll: » Fate/Apocrypha Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 11, 2017

97 by TheBiggestAm »»
Mar 9, 7:31 PM

» Who is your favorite character from Apocrypha?

Omarumba - Feb 25

28 by Manthors »»
Mar 1, 12:39 PM

Poll: » Fate/Apocrypha Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 30, 2017

278 by PirateHasan »»
Jan 5, 8:19 AM

Poll: » Fate/Apocrypha Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 2, 2017

86 by PirateHasan »»
Dec 28, 2023 7:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.