Forum Settings
Forums

Men of MAL do you want a successful career woman?

Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Post New Reply
Poll: Would you prefer a successful career woman?

Sep 2, 2017 5:21 AM

>unironically being heterosexual in 2017

Sep 2, 2017 5:29 AM

I wish her all the best. Whether she ends up being successful or not, that has no impact of my love for her. I will always love and support her regardless. But I know she'll be successful!

those wound tightest are first to unravel

Sep 2, 2017 10:21 AM

Noboru said:
traed said:

Different people need different things to maintain a good psyche.

Don't think I would want to be a police offer with how corrupt it is unless it's for investigation but id rather do that n a non gov run system. Archaeologist would be cool.
Fair enough.

So maybe a private Detective Duo, then. Together you will resolve every Case! :D

Or maybe a Reporter with his Photographer. Or the Weathergirl with her Cameraman or or or.

But if Archaeologist sounds good, then would you want to be in the same Position as her or as an Underling/Helper/Supporter of her? Also, would you prefer to be in a Team with others as well or just you and her?

Sure or bounty hunters lol

Yeah

I'm not sure how positions work i just take a supportive but active role or something.
Pretty sure they usually scout in small groups then later bring in larger teams. Depend on what it is

Sep 2, 2017 1:06 PM

traed said:

Yeah

I'm not sure how positions work i just take a supportive but active role or something.
Pretty sure they usually scout in small groups then later bring in larger teams. Depend on what it is
The possible Danger makes the Thrill lol

Then this sounds like you would strive for a Work-Love-Relationship in which you would complement each other. Besides, it's just a What-if-Scenario. Like in how would the Thought of being together with her as a Member of a Group with others in an Excavation appear to you, in Contrast to being only together with her?

Sep 2, 2017 3:04 PM

Noboru said:
traed said:

Yeah

The possible Danger makes the Thrill lol

Then this sounds like you would strive for a Work-Love-Relationship in which you would complement each other. Besides, it's just a What-if-Scenario. Like in how would the Thought of being together with her as a Member of a Group with others in an Excavation appear to you, in Contrast to being only together with her?

Bigger group is fine so long as I get along with them.

Sep 3, 2017 11:34 PM

My answer is yes. But I don't really have a requirement that defines success.
Now I see the secret of the making of the best persons.
It is to grow in the open air and to eat and sleep with the earth.
-Walt Whitman

A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
-Robert A. Heinlein

Pages (2) « 1 [2]