Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 1, 2017 8:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Hmm interesting, we see a young Victor again in this timeline.
Lol, is it just me or does Blaze seem to get more excited and crazier about getting into action every episode..

I felt really bad for Victor's mother this episode. She's fighting to live but it feels helpless as life drains from her. A rather emotional episode, especially for Victor.
Sep 1, 2017 11:23 AM

Jun 2015
Young Victor was surely an ungrateful child. He received a well deserved slap, but Alexander got mad at Victor. Blaze is acting more dumber in this episode. He wasn't helpful against the giant snake. It's quite fast. Victor's mother is not feeling well. She got blood from Young Victor, but that wasn't enough and then older Victor volunteered to give some of his. The group found a wall that's keeping the town trapped 34 years in the past.
Sep 1, 2017 11:04 PM

Jan 2015
I actually kinda liked the Victor's past arc (these past 2 episodes) i wont say it was great but it was at least good. I think anime can be good if it only focuses on serious stuff.
-The comedy is just too annoying, i dont think its in the realm of something a regular human being can take xD and they include a lot of comedic moments. And most of the time its just random which is the most annoying thing.
-Bad animation something that could be get behind
-Mina is incredibly annoying. Darling. DARLING. DAAAAAARling. ...... Actually the best character is Victor and the anime shines when it focuses on him and on the serious part of the story.

My main concern is me wondering how it'll end? we most likely gonna have 3 eps left. Possible one more for this arc, so thats 2 left, how will they wrap everything up? Depending on the Ending a score might go up :/
Sep 2, 2017 9:16 AM
Mar 2012
Having Victor's future blood transfusion to his past mother is an interesting idea.
That random pale patient looked suspicious before, maybe waiting to horo corrupt Victor.
Blaze full retard today.
Some fights scenes had sharp art.
Sep 2, 2017 3:44 PM

May 2012
I'm wondering if Mina is truly Kiri mother, because she does not seem to care at all
Sep 3, 2017 6:01 AM

May 2017
Lol for someone as smart as Victo, it took him that long to remember that he's also AB negative, little Victo also just stated he's AB type so that should have made adult Victo to realize he's also AB type but still took him that long lol, now, I know he's a bit emotional and distracted atm but still, that's some incredible level of stupidity when distracted even for an anime it's almost like a unintentional gag or just plain bad writing lol
LairucremSep 18, 2017 9:51 PM
Sep 3, 2017 7:16 AM

Oct 2008
That stone bigass snake must be the most nimble Horologue that they have ever faced!
It must feel good hitting your younger self to discipline that heartless brat which is yourself lolz!
4/5.
matias067Sep 3, 2017 7:21 AM

Sep 3, 2017 10:14 PM

Mar 2010
mann this is getting interesting. All the qualities aside , I kind of dislike how messy the keyframes are...not messy but...hmm, half- assed? but I am getting more and more feels from this series , I like it so far :)
and that man from the ending...I wonder if thats the person who conjour the time of the town.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 15, 2017 8:02 AM

Jun 2015
TsundeReaper said:
Lol for someone as smart as Victo, it took him that long to remember that he's also AB negative, now, I know he's a bit emotional and distracted atm but still, that's some incredible level of stupidity when distracted even for an anime it's almost like a unintentional gag or just plain bad writing lol

That, and bloodtype AB is considered the universal recipient, which means that they can get any bloodtype and be fine. You'll only need to take the rhesusfactor in consideration, which will have to be negative. So probably most people in the room at the time could have given blood to her.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jikan no Shihaisha Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 18, 2017

14 by Bartfort360 »»
Mar 6, 2023 8:34 AM

Poll: » Jikan no Shihaisha Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 14, 2017

28 by Dawizz »»
Feb 17, 2023 2:08 AM

Poll: » Jikan no Shihaisha Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 7, 2017

65 by Dawizz »»
Feb 17, 2023 1:52 AM

» Why is this rated so low?

zurgboy00 - Jul 29, 2017

43 by DesolatePsyche »»
Sep 7, 2021 3:16 AM

Poll: » Jikan no Shihaisha Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2017

11 by ashlei191 »»
Sep 28, 2020 11:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.