Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 16, 2008 4:27 AM

Feb 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
i don't know why people keep encouraging takeuchi, not only is it wrong to steal your best friend's girlfriend, its utterly pointless when she's that attached to him. even if she did go out with takeuchi, her heart would never really be in the relationship. about the only way he'd have a serious chance with her is if yano slept with yuri again, and i don't really see that happening without her doing some major manipulation.
Mar 31, 2008 4:21 PM

May 2007
I agree completely. It is absolutely stupid to even want to try to steal someones girlfriend. Love isn't something one can just take.

Anyways, slowed down here for a bit but I seriously doubt smooth sailing till the end.
Jun 1, 2009 6:31 PM

May 2008
its not about stealing someone's girlfriend, its about how Takeuchi feels,how would you feel if the one and only girl you like is in love with someone else?

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Jun 30, 2009 9:21 AM

Mar 2009
I agree with the above comment. I'm really rooting for Takeuchi I know they probably wont end up together but still he really loves her so why can't he have a chance.

Jul 2, 2009 1:37 AM
Dec 2008
i can see there's a serious discussion going on here. give it your best.
Jul 27, 2009 3:24 AM
Jun 2009
Alicia3000 said:
I agree with the above comment. I'm really rooting for Takeuchi I know they probably wont end up together but still he really loves her so why can't he have a chance.

I feel bad for him. =(
Sep 9, 2009 8:00 AM

Aug 2008
I loved the preview. "If there was such a thing like eternity..."

I'm not sure about how I feel about the triangle, but I'm looking forward to know the answer Takeuchi's looking for (I feel sorry for him)

Nov 4, 2009 2:07 AM

Apr 2008
UGHHHHHH I love Takeuchi. He needs more love.
Oh. And Yamamoto looked really good without her glasses.
:/
Oct 30, 2010 2:51 PM

Jun 2009
Poor Takeuchi, I don't say it is good for someone to steal his best friend girlfriend but he fell in love with nana, I mean what can he do? Live like that all his life, I think he has to found a way
Dec 9, 2010 2:36 AM

Jul 2010
greenmush said:
its not about stealing someone's girlfriend, its about how Takeuchi feels,how would you feel if the one and only girl you like is in love with someone else?

I would never ever try to steal my best friends girl, let alone a good friend because I have integrity. Its possible to love someone else you know. I would seriously kick Takeuchis ass if I were Yano. Such disrespect. He should of been aware early not to have so much interaction with a girl already taken. Especially his best friends girl.
Dec 24, 2010 10:39 PM

Oct 2008
Poor Takeuchi. But I don't know how he can fall for his best friends gf still. :/
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Jun 5, 2011 1:28 AM

Dec 2009
I don't see how people can even say that about Takeuchi. Sure he might be stealing Yano's gf, but has no one ever considered his side of the story? For once Takeuchi is actually doing something for himself this time. He is the type that always let people have it their way because it's "better" for everyone. Takeuchi has probably let Yano have it his way for a long time now and for once he's doing something for himself. How the fuck is that even in any way bad? Oh just cause Nana was with Yano first so that's why Takeuchi is suddenly the bad guy? From what I see, Takeuchi probably started liking Nana first. Takeuchi does not play dirty, like Mr.Yano here with his dirty tricks -_-(episode where he ties Takeuchi down and locks him in a room). To me Takeuchi is probably the one who genuinely loves Nana, unlike Mr. Yano here who's just been a total fake/hypocrite/asshole since episode one. Sure he's had a bad past and all but what? That doesn't mean shit, "the world doesn't revolve around him". I don't even see why Nana would choose someone like Yano, cause his smile is so amazing?...for god sakes girl open your eyes. You can call me a hater, but I just had to defend Takeuchi.

P.S. Sorry if I pissed anyone off.
DavyuJun 5, 2011 1:46 AM
Aug 6, 2011 5:28 PM

Jun 2009
Yano, you freaking manipulator. Seriously, Takeuchi needs to act. It drives me insane.
I think, then procrastinate.
Therefore, I am.
Apr 7, 2012 1:42 AM

Mar 2009
Lol Takeuchi should make up his mind once and for all.
May 5, 2012 8:56 AM

Nov 2011
I think the best way would be to manipulate Yano into falling for someone else. =X

"I like to expose what people hide. I'm an intellectual rapist." - Furudo Erika
Dec 28, 2012 12:54 PM

Sep 2011
Yes, just when I hope that both love triangles are over, it seems they will start over again...
Jul 18, 2013 11:08 AM
gokigenyou~

May 2013
It's incredibly selfish to try and steal someone else's girlfriend/boyfriend, no matter how much you may love them. It's none of your business what's between them.
I don't really feel bad for Takeuchi. He needs to get her off of his mind. His sister is being a faggot and trying to entice his feelings by putting shit into his head. Fuck these people. Get some fucking self-control.

Dec 13, 2013 7:41 AM

Jun 2012
i just can't believe this will keep going smoothly till the end and why did she remove her glasses to get more attention from Yano or something ?? wonder what will happen next but it probably will be big drama.

i really wonder what the only way is it can be accepted to steal someones bf/gf i have been in the situation before but did not even try out of respect for my friend so i wonder what they are trying to imply here.
"When a flat-chested loli hugs you, she holds you closer to her heart"
"--I am a single bullet. It has no heart. Therefore, it does not think. It just flies straight towards its target."
Apr 7, 2014 4:19 PM

Oct 2011
I really like Takeuchi, so I think he deserves someone better than Nana :3
But to me is kinda weird that he really liked the Yano's first GF and now is the SAME THING. He fell for Nana (Yamamoto Nana) and now he fell for Nana-chan (Takahashi Nanami)
He still is my favorite character, but I still finds this really annoying xD
Jul 12, 2014 9:51 AM

Jun 2012
I keep on forgetting that the biggest difference between alphas and betas are how desperate they are for something. Take-chan could have won if he was more desperate.

And I think the answer for when the best time to steal someone's love is if their partner isnt loving them 100% and from that ending it looks like Yano might do something he'll regret with Yuri.
Sep 3, 2014 7:04 PM

Nov 2013
I think maybe Takeuchi's sister really isn't encouraging him because she thinks he'll succeed.I don't know if that's how it will actually play out, but I can see a line of thinking where she wants her little brother to get over this girl so he can move on and find someone who actually cares about him. She knows he's too naive and good-natured to ever get over Nana and move on. He'll keep playing the good friend role and end up all alone. I think she knows he has to confess and get shot down so he can move on.
Jul 2, 2016 10:54 PM

Jun 2013
takeuchi has been a major help with their relationship and hes saved their asses plenty times with his advice. hes also turned down a lot of moments with nanami for yano's sake which has really earned my respect for takeuchi. even though he likes her, he still holds back for his best friend since he values their friendship. even when theyre not on good terms right now, takeuchi is the best guy friend yano could ever ask for (aside from that fact he likes his girlfriend). takeuchi is too much of a good guy and i think nanami could only consider him as a best friend rather than a boyfriend
Jan 19, 2017 6:11 PM

Jan 2013
Great episode as expected. Hopefully these happy times last
Jan 30, 2017 9:26 PM

May 2009
You can't steal anyone away because it would be kidnapping and she obviously says no anyway to dating him. I feel so bad for him, though. I don't think after all that she is good enough for him. He can do better.
Apr 15, 2020 6:15 PM
Nov 2017
Does anybody know what takeuchis older sister meant with: Stealing someone elses love? Theres only one way to allow such a thing.
Jun 24, 2021 6:07 PM

Jan 2021
it's not pointless for Takeuchi. Look at Yano. he's always screwing up. Why did he look at Yamamoto like that? (I swear to god if he likes her, i'll be so happy when Nana kicks him to the curb).

Nanami showed interest in Take from the very start, he always charmed her. They had chemistry from day one.

And like she said at the very end of the episode - your heart can change, just like the seasons.

Yano and Nana have started over, they have yet to get back the closeness they had before.
Mar 20, 10:10 PM
Dec 2015
The most important thing is that the two of them don't give up on eachother, and always work to improve together. ^~^ i was very happy they realized that.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bokura ga Ita Episode 16 Discussion

jacobpaige - Mar 16, 2008

33 by miyatobio »»
Apr 6, 11:28 PM

» Bokura ga Ita Season II Discussion

Rufus - Jul 4, 2008

25 by chrisma »»
Feb 7, 8:57 AM

Poll: » Bokura ga Ita Episode 11 Discussion

28 by poobular »»
Jan 20, 12:54 AM

Poll: » Bokura ga Ita Episode 1 Discussion

sifma - Jun 24, 2008

48 by JoexySun »»
Dec 27, 2023 1:29 AM

Poll: » Bokura ga Ita Episode 10 Discussion

34 by Suoly »»
Oct 12, 2023 10:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.