Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Sep 30, 2017 5:13 AM

Jun 2015
Can't really call it the worst, but Kakegurui was definitely my least favorite of the ones that I picked out and didn't drop. As hard as I tried, I just could not get into anything that it had to offer.

To add another unpopular opinion, Aho Girl did nothing wrong. I get why people might not like its brand of comedy, but it was easily the most entertaining show to come out in the Summer.
Sep 30, 2017 5:15 AM

Nov 2016
DeeLorry said:
Pixel_Vapour said:

To be fair Made in Abyss is a lot better than Code Geass

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

no
Nice bait though

Well Made in Abyss doesn't have any glaring flaws that Code Geass has in its writing.
Pixel_VapourSep 30, 2017 5:20 AM
Sep 30, 2017 5:19 AM
Feb 2017
Pixel_Vapour said:
DeeLorry said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

no
Nice bait though

Well Made in Abyss doesn't have any glaring flaws that Code Geass has in its writing.

People just ignore them or the people who like it are actually that dumb enough not to notice. Like someone mentioned above. I bet you didn't see the head missing on a child at the orphanage in episode 1
Don't get me started on how dumb those kids are I swear
OK, I don't live on MAL so please just ignore me even and carry on trying to hate on a show just because someone else said they don't like what you like. It's stupid
Sep 30, 2017 5:22 AM

Nov 2016
DeeLorry said:
Pixel_Vapour said:

People just ignore them or the people who like it are actually that dumb enough not to notice. Like someone mentioned above. I bet you didn't see the head missing on a child at the orphanage in episode 1
Don't get me started on how dumb those kids are I swear
OK, I don't live on MAL so please just ignore me even and carry on trying to hate on a show just because someone else said they don't like what you like. It's stupid

I just noticed that you dropped MIA on episode 7. The story really picked up in a big way from episode 10. Didn't even get to see Nanachi.

Also pretty sure that Riko is actually rather intelligent, especially when it comes to the abyss.
Sep 30, 2017 5:29 AM

Apr 2017
Well... I rate this season average and above like i usually give. I found most shows are okay in average, if there are the flaws, then its near the end with both Kakegurui and Hajimete no Gal, pretty weak ending.

Isekai Smartphone can do better in terms of animation, i think the show would be rated higher should the animation is better, and not being said as trash as usual. Smart studios can make those story interesting.

Thats from me then....
Life isn't as fun and easy as anime.
Watch anime to bring that fun!!
Sep 30, 2017 6:27 AM

Oct 2010
Pretty much the entire season. I didn't rate anything I watched higher than a 5.
Sep 30, 2017 6:59 AM
Jul 2018
DEAD_ID69 said:
MachRentaro said:

3. Made in Abyss (possible From The New World done wrong).

Worst carryover:
1. My Hero Academia 2nd Season (outright infuriating especially episode 10 to the point that I dropped it because of that episode!)

Are you serious? I'm not watching either but i'm pretty sure those 2 are the best of the season.
Worst are probably
https://myanimelist.net/anime/35629/Skirt_no_Naka_wa_Kedamono_Deshita
https://myanimelist.net/anime/32447/Nora_to_Oujo_to_Noraneko_Heart
https://myanimelist.net/anime/34383/Netsuzou_TRap
these 3,nothing else comes close lol.

I don't count anime shorts in my picks. As for Made in Abyss, I am rather skeptical about it as the From the New World formula is really hard to execute. As for the second season of My Hero Academia, I never thought the second season could be worse than the first season. Unfortunately, the tenth episode proved me wrong and that episode was the last straw, so I dropped it for good and gave it a 1/10.
Sep 30, 2017 7:19 AM
Feb 2017
MachRentaro said:
DEAD_ID69 said:

Are you serious? I'm not watching either but i'm pretty sure those 2 are the best of the season.
Worst are probably
https://myanimelist.net/anime/35629/Skirt_no_Naka_wa_Kedamono_Deshita
https://myanimelist.net/anime/32447/Nora_to_Oujo_to_Noraneko_Heart
https://myanimelist.net/anime/34383/Netsuzou_TRap
these 3,nothing else comes close lol.

I don't count anime shorts in my picks. As for Made in Abyss, I am rather skeptical about it as the From the New World formula is really hard to execute. As for the second season of My Hero Academia, I never thought the second season could be worse than the first season. Unfortunately, the tenth episode proved me wrong and that episode was the last straw, so I dropped it for good and gave it a 1/10.

*inserts Saitama OK face*
Well that's your opinion and I completely respect that.
Sep 30, 2017 7:25 AM
Jul 2018
DEAD_ID69 said:
MachRentaro said:

*inserts Saitama OK face*
Well that's your opinion and I completely respect that.

Same I respect your own opinion as well. But I can tell the My Hero Academia fanbase will attack me for my opinions.
Sep 30, 2017 7:27 AM

Jun 2014
There were so many awful ones, it's hard to pick. Truly a trash season, bless.
TEN COMMANDMENTS:
1) If Evangelion and Psycho-Pass are his only 10s, he probably also worships Tool and smells like cheesy puffs 2) Freudian psychosis =/= good writing 3) Moe blob art style is only ok in pure slice-of-life comedy 4) It's ok to enjoy shounen. Having fun is allowed 5) It is not ok to enjoy isekai (jk, it is, I just fucking hate it) 6) Creator breakdown =/= good writing 7) A story does not have to be wrapped up with a bow. Life is messy, why would a good story need to be tidy? 8) InuYasha is proto-Twilight 9) Ecchi CAN be good, but is almost always an abomination 10) If God is real, They allowed Super Kid to happen, so fuck Them
Sep 30, 2017 7:40 AM

Apr 2017
aho girl, youkoso jitsuryoku is no excuse neither

still life: pink roses
Sep 30, 2017 7:57 AM
Aug 2017
Hatsukoi is the worst anime this year, dive awful graphic another worse anime is re zero hajimeru isekai,class crisis but I think kappeki danshi is hidden gem its got good rom-com + football genre because its almost World cup
Sep 30, 2017 9:06 AM

Mar 2016
DeeLorry said:
Nice bait though

~I solve my problems and I see the light
We got a lovin' thing, we gotta feed it right
There ain't no danger we can go too far
We start believing now that we can be what we are~
Sep 30, 2017 12:36 PM

Jan 2017
I though this season ould be one of the best but nah it appeared that this season is trash
Worst anime is the reflection
Sep 30, 2017 12:41 PM

Jul 2013
Dropped: Hajimete no gal (Like that wasn't obvious)
Not Dropped: Classroom of Elites

Sep 30, 2017 11:41 PM
May 2016
Does Neo Yokio count? If so then that's gotta be the worst of the YEAR let alone the season, hands down. And that's considering Hand Shakers also came out this year!
Sep 30, 2017 11:47 PM
Apr 2017
Smartphone without a doubt, absolute garbage
Oct 1, 2017 1:42 AM

Jul 2015
Seems like I made the right choice by not picking up too many series, since most of them turned out to be crap. I was just a click away from wasting time on Aho Girl lol.

I dropped Dive and Kakegurui early on, so I don't know how bad they ended up being. The worst show that I finished was definitely Shingeki no Bahamut: Virgin Soul. It was such a let-down after the stellar first season, and it turned great characters like Favaro and Kaisar into useless background characters that just carried the plot along while retard Nina keeps being retarded. Even the plot was terrible, and way too drawn out. It was like if Pirates of the Caribbean got a sequel made by Tommy Wiseau.
Oct 1, 2017 1:57 AM

Aug 2017
Of all that I've seen, definitely Aho Girl, and I'm pleasantly surprised that many people here agree as well. Dropped on ep 1 because of the humor too.
Oct 1, 2017 2:04 AM

Feb 2016
DeeLorry said:
I bet you didn't see the head missing on a child at the orphanage in episode 1

I can't see that being anything but nitpicking.

Koi to Uso was pretty shit
Because we're stupid that we love to have fun
Oct 1, 2017 2:16 AM

Jul 2017
seems like the majority pretty much hate on Aho Girl

yea, same with me obviously XD
Oct 1, 2017 2:17 AM

Nov 2016
It was to be Hajimete No Gal. The main cast are just no brains characters that do stupid actions. And of course the typical harem romance.
Oct 1, 2017 6:29 PM

Aug 2017
I forget to said Jikan no Shihaisha (2 in my score)...don't watch that anime!! So this and Classroom of the Elite (4 in my score) are the worst of this season in my opinion. Classroom of the Elite tries too hard and is sometimes edgy and many scenes are just some random fanservice. Surprisingly, Aho Girl is decent (6 on my score) despite i was thinking that it as crap.
NurguburuOct 1, 2017 6:32 PM
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Oct 1, 2017 6:34 PM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
Can't say myself since I only watch two anime from this season + continuing series. But most people whose profile I visited seems to be giving Smartphone anime 4 or less.

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Oct 1, 2017 6:40 PM

Dec 2015
Obviously Isekai wa Smartphone is the worst anime of summer 2017, like seriously that anime has little to no fucking effort into the characters, animation, everything. It felt like a fake anime or something that was written by a pre-teen

also people hate aho girl, seriously that anime was so fucking funny
hi
Oct 1, 2017 6:49 PM

Feb 2017
Smartphone anime is definitely garbage
Koi to uso is worst, creepy teenager rom

MAL score and most user-based rating system are all joke, Imagine trusting plebs and hivemind. Find users who have good sense and rating and use them as a reference. Check my guide to rate
Your taste is trash. Cope, seethe, mald
Oct 1, 2017 6:52 PM

Nov 2011
not the worst but ima have to mention Koi to Uso cause I hated the characters and ending so much it went straight to a 2/10

disgusting
Oct 1, 2017 6:53 PM
Oct 2015
I would say smartphone but then again I dropped it so I don't know whether or not it got better.
Heckle was here...
Oct 1, 2017 6:54 PM

Aug 2016
mmmmm.............................................................................

neo yokio
:v
Oct 1, 2017 6:59 PM

Feb 2016
The NTR thing and Classroom of the Elite are pretty much 1/10..... but then again i've just watched 6 shows this season, so i don't know if they're really >the< worst
Oct 1, 2017 7:10 PM

Jul 2017
Illyricus said:
While I don't think is that bad, I'm not liking Koi to Uso much. I'm not feeling the characters or the drama, the MC is annoying and the art style is getting uglier every episode it pass (or that is what I am feeling). I was not expecting a masterpiece to begin with, but well...

The Vatican anime is another thing I expected to be better of how it has turned out to be. The thing is, at first the anime looked very interesting and the plot is something you don't see much in the anime media, but the execution is so bland that turns something who could have been good into a mediocre work. A pity.

There is also the second cour of Shingeki no Bahamut Virgin Soul, that with every episode it passes the quality decreases and decreases. A pity, since the series looked more interesting than the previous entry at the beginning.

yea that show dropped heavily in ratings lmao. I think around the 3rd episode it was in the high 7's (7.70 i think?) but now it's already in the high 6's

OT: probably hajimete no gal. mc kinda pissed me off. Mans denser than Mumbai
Oct 1, 2017 7:14 PM
Jun 2016
bmoore07 said:

Oh my god. This show really flew under my radar. Holy shit, that looks painful.

yuppppp ^ this show wasted my precious high school free time :(, dropped it
Oct 1, 2017 7:14 PM

Mar 2013
Aho Girl is only bearable because of everyone other character who is not Yoshiko, including Akutsu.

In a way, this anime exemplifies why I hate Himouto! Umaru Chan. Forgive my language, but while Akutsu is willing to lay the smackdown on a morally inconsiderate person like Yoshiko, Tahei is such fucking pussy, and the anime wants to treat this as okay.

I could easily give Aho Girl a 7 if Yoshiko is balanced out by a great deal of the side characters, however lacking they. Perhaps I am too lenient, but that last episode had me realize "Hey, this female is moronic and annoying. Why did I watch this?"

To be fair, speaking of spineless protagonists, I still vote Junichi from Hajimete No Gal, which is undoubtedly my most unpleasant anime of the summer.
Oct 1, 2017 7:16 PM
Sep 2017
In my opinion, both Aho Girl and Hajimite no Gal were the worst ones. I liked Aho Girl at first, but it got repetitive and annoying. Hajimite no Gal, on the other hand... too much ecchi for this gay boy cx.
Oct 1, 2017 8:32 PM

Mar 2017
Hajimete no Gal for me. I actually liked the premise but when it was executed, i was immediately put off and dropped it almost immediately.
It's time to play the Game folks!
Oct 1, 2017 8:33 PM

Aug 2015
Not that i watched a lot, but Fastest Finger First was by far the worst out of the ones i saw
Oct 1, 2017 8:48 PM

May 2017
Gamers!
mc is retarded and humor is shit
Oct 2, 2017 1:51 AM
Jul 2017
Was good at first but ended in absolute disappointment and crushed my dreams:
-Kakegurui
-Classroom of the Elite
-Hitorijime my Hero

Low expectations and still ended up being bad:
-Netsuzo TRap
-DIVE!!

And the worst anime of the season award goes to...
The Reflection

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Credit cards companies are forcing the Hentai industry

Dije - 10 minutes ago

2 by Spunkert »»
27 seconds ago

» Do you drop shows?

EverRealm - 8 hours ago

36 by CheesyJen »»
3 minutes ago

» Would your husbando wash your dirty feet?

Catalano - 4 minutes ago

0 by Catalano »»
4 minutes ago

» Anime Misandry ( 1 2 )

ColourWheel - Apr 21

63 by DigiCat »»
6 minutes ago

» Can someone help me find this anime's name?

Angelblue1852 - 1 hour ago

2 by trinitroglycerin »»
6 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.