Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Aug 31, 2017 10:02 AM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Lol, Chiaki's sister is a lot different then I expected. The board game part was hilarious. Misunderstandings are what creates most of the humor in the series. Also, some quality faces in this episode too

That's the face of a killer right there.

And the state of ultimate despair.
Aug 31, 2017 10:15 AM

Jun 2014
Ohhh interessing ending.

Also I feel kinda sorry for Tendou who is diehard trying to get close to Amano xD
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 31, 2017 10:25 AM

Jul 2015
Chiaki's sister is a cute!

That freaking board game had me laughing so hard, designed to be as accurate as possible LMAO.

Limexd123 said:
komic said:
did anyone else notice that the Student council look just like another SC of a certain anime?

https://myanimelist.net/anime/5909/Seitokai_no_Ichizon

Gamers' and Seitokai's LN were written by the same author lol. So apparently I wasn't the only one who caught that reference haha.

And both Key-kun and Konoha are eroge freaks lol

Wow! TIL, I watched Seitokai no Ichizon S1 very recently and it was a fun series, I will watch S2 sooner or later, glad to see that he's still going strong.
Aug 31, 2017 10:27 AM

Sep 2016
nyorooooooooooon
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Aug 31, 2017 10:28 AM

Feb 2016
This anime manages to get to one place from another with absolute 0 buildup lol

I got lost from last episode Date with Tendou, and now they are all in Chiaki's house with a tense atmosphere, but it was from the game instead of the misunderstandings (that somehow aren't that bad as before) at least, Aguri is back with Ueahara, at least that's what I get.

and now... Rest In pepperoni Chiaki... unless some miracle happens, there is no possible way that Amano dumps Tendou for Mono
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Aug 31, 2017 10:35 AM

Jun 2016
Finally the misunderstandings are clearing up. Hope we see more of Chiaki's sister, and also nyoronnn

Aug 31, 2017 10:40 AM

Aug 2016
FIIIIINALLY.

I've been waiting for literally every part of this episode.
"To be Great is to be misunderstood." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
SaigoKensei said:
My mistake was assuming they had the same amount of information I had..
Aug 31, 2017 10:51 AM

Sep 2013
Chiaki imouto a cute and the gang plays a board romance game.
Aguri x uehara are lovey dovey again and Chiaki falls in love with amano after finding out his handle names :O
Aug 31, 2017 10:57 AM

Oct 2016
Amano managed to capture the two sister's hearts in one fell swoop of an episode. Sasuga harem MC character.
Aug 31, 2017 10:59 AM

Apr 2013
Oh boy, this episode was absolutely a fun ride.

The new character in the beginning was pretty interesting. I wonder how she'll tie into the story later on. Plus she is the younger sister of Chiaki so we'll definitely see on occasion now.

That board game though... LOL those faces on Uehara and Tendou was pretty funny.
Also Uehara's troll faces were on cue.
The ending though was just brilliant. I loved this episode!

5/5

Aug 31, 2017 11:02 AM

Aug 2014
is that a seitokai no ichizon reference at the beginning?
"Even if it has good reviews, if I don't like it then it is shit"

-Some random anime character
Aug 31, 2017 11:09 AM

Nov 2011
Tendou proved once again that she is the worst character in this anime.
Why you have to be jealous girl? Your boyfriend plays games with some friends online who are precious to him. Like get over yourself!
Tasuku had me crying with those facial expressions, he always does but this week oh my god. I couldn't stop laughing.

Chiaki in that street workers outfit was pretty funny as well lol.

I like how her and Amano are not in an angry friendship anymore and more like a disagreeable friendship. Now it seems like the relationship will take a turn for the better hopefully.

I can see Chiaki being disgusted that Tsucchi is Amano though.

We still need to find out about Nobe-san as well. Should be interesting when we find out.

Oh and also "You were going so hard you broke a bed" ROFL wtf was up with those game spaces? lol

Limexd123 said:
komic said:
did anyone else notice that the Student council look just like another SC of a certain anime?

https://myanimelist.net/anime/5909/Seitokai_no_Ichizon

Gamers' and Seitokai's LN were written by the same author lol. So apparently I wasn't the only one who caught that reference haha.

And both Key-kun and Konoha are eroge freaks lol

3rd I was like OH SNAP!!! Student Councils Discretion?!?!
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Aug 31, 2017 11:17 AM

Jun 2008
Press F to Pay Respects

Also, Wished the actual Seitaoki no Ichizon characters Cameo'd, but this small shout out is also nice.

SoraSenpai said:

We still need to find out about Nobe-san as well. Should be interesting when we find out.

No she's not disgusted at all, and Nobe is also Chiaki.
She's the same with Amano, using their Mother's maiden name as usernames, in this case of Chiaki her mother's maiden name was "Mononobe" Mono and Nobe

In one episode, Chiaki asked Keita for some advice about making games. That's another hint that Nobe is also Chiaki.

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Aug 31, 2017 11:18 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
lol the end cards for this anime are always fire, Chiaki is so fucking fine XD

then again, every girl is kawaii af
Aug 31, 2017 11:21 AM

May 2017
Uehara cheating with Hoshinomori's sister in the life game makes me think that the 'love pentagon' will evolve into a love hexagon.

Also the faces, man. It's like this anime was made by the same guys who made Prison School or Nisekoi.
Aug 31, 2017 11:27 AM

Nov 2011
kaimax said:
Press F to Pay Respects

Also, Wished the actual Seitaoki no Ichizon characters Cameo'd, but this small shout out is also nice.

SoraSenpai said:

No she's not disgusted at all, and Nobe is also Chiaki.
She's the same with Amano, using their Mother's maiden name as usernames, in this case of Chiaki her mother's maiden name was "Mononobe" Mono and Nobe

In one episode, Chiaki asked Keita for some advice about making games. That's another hint that Nobe is also Chiaki.

Ahh right right that was pretty recent too. I think episode 4 or 5.

Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Aug 31, 2017 11:28 AM

Mar 2016
Good episode! It feels like it's a little late to be adding a character like Konoha but then again she didn't really play that big a role throughout the episode even though they dedicated the opening to explaining her backstory...so what was the point? I like the character but she just didn't have any weight on the episode

LIFE was so accurate in how the characters have been developed in this tragedy of misunderstandings and I thought the whole sequence was hilarious XD

I can't believe it took this long for them to find out each others online identities...but what will happen now? I look forward to the next episode!
I shall rule over the realms of anime and manga! Mwahhahahahaha!!!
Aug 31, 2017 11:33 AM

Aug 2014
what a great episode, i hope that what tasuku said at the end isn't spoiling the ending.
"Even if it has good reviews, if I don't like it then it is shit"

-Some random anime character
Aug 31, 2017 11:35 AM

Jul 2015
The face expressions and that board game were hilarious. Happy the misunderstanding is gone. Chiaki takes like 2 punches to the throat and her sister is pretty cute. I also like the Seitokai no Ichizon semi cameo
Aug 31, 2017 11:39 AM

Sep 2015
It already looks sad for Hoshimori loving Amano way too late now.
Aug 31, 2017 12:07 PM
Mar 2009
My god, the Seitokai no Ichizon references went a multitude of levels all the way to their last manga and i love it.
Aug 31, 2017 12:10 PM
Jun 2013
I acctually wished for Amano and Agiti to be together - as payback on others for making all those misunderstandings and not clearing them. :P

Hinata said:
It already looks sad for Hoshimori loving Amano way too late now.

Yes but Tendou is unexpectedly incompetent in relationships - she still gest "Yes Sir" replays and can't take the lead.
There is space for someone to steal Amano ... someone like Chiaki's sister
Aug 31, 2017 12:22 PM
Aug 2009
That seitokai no ichizon reference hit me hard, my god I miss that show :(
Aug 31, 2017 12:24 PM
Jun 2017
Was pretty annoyed that the misunderstanding continued till the point I wanted to just drop it and only watch it after the series is completed but still enjoyed the episode finally with a little misunderstanding resolved
Aug 31, 2017 12:31 PM
Aug 2015
I got a legit migraine from the intense drama, suspicion, twists, and climaxs this episode. Hardest one to watch. I love it. 5/5
Aug 31, 2017 12:31 PM

Sep 2015
I like that sister, the eroge craze is a bit odd for me but I don't mind. everything else about her is really good.
At first I like Tendo but Chiaki is best girl. Ending was a bit sad though.
Lots of good faces and a bit of reference too.
Aug 31, 2017 12:37 PM
Aug 2015
SoraSenpai said:

Did you even watch after the credits. She's definitely not disgusted and is in shock. Also Chiaki herself said her mothers maiden name is MONONOBE. She said she goes by TWO names Mono and Nobe. That's the same for Amani. Tsucchiyama. Plz I can't handle anymore misunderstandings
Aug 31, 2017 12:57 PM

Aug 2015
I've really enjoyed this show so far.
The tangled mess of who likes whom is funny and frustrating.
Glad things are starting to come together though, with misunderstandings being sorted out, and true identities being discovered. Muahahaha
Aug 31, 2017 1:17 PM
Feb 2014
Lord_of_Anime said:
Good episode! It feels like it's a little late to be adding a character like Konoha but then again she didn't really play that big a role throughout the episode even though they dedicated the opening to explaining her backstory...so what was the point? I like the character but she just didn't have any weight on the episode

LIFE was so accurate in how the characters have been developed in this tragedy of misunderstandings and I thought the whole sequence was hilarious XD

I can't believe it took this long for them to find out each others online identities...but what will happen now? I look forward to the next episode!

I think in the coming episodes we will see more of her and it's better than making whole episode about her. As you say it's pretty late in the anime and when they put a new character in and make whole episode about him/her I feel like they're saying "we couldn't come up with something so we will throw you a new character to buy us some time." This way story progresses too and we have another character that we'll see in the coming weeks.

That game might be the funniest skit out of all the anime I watch this season. Especially Tendou's turns with her reactions.

I'm glad that almost all the misunderstandings are over. Aguri and Uehara back together and it will dissolve all other misunderstandings I hope.

Although I like Chiaki more than Tendou I hope she will become best friends with Amano and bring some peace to this tumultuous anime but seems like she'll develop feelings for him.
Aug 31, 2017 1:20 PM
Feb 2017
In took Uehara WAY to long to clear up these stupid missunderstandings. If only he had had a proper talk with Aguri right after the whole mess started, I could really have enjoyed his series. But somehow it's too late for me, I 'm already annoyed how long it actually took and it's a shame since the series was so good until the third episode.
Aug 31, 2017 1:25 PM

May 2017
And with this episode we reach volume 3 of the novel.

Chiaki's little sister is sooo cute, but such a pervert is a bit disappointing ~.~

And boy, the game of life scene came out even better than i expected animated! lol i laughed so much.

I kind of feel more sorry for Tendou...

But their faces... oh kami their faces...

Uehara's reactions also were way over the top. Fun none the less.

and...

OOOOOH MYYYY GAAAAAWD!!! Cat's out of the bag!!!! SNAP!!!

Tendou's jealousy is knowing no bounds.

And did we have a cameo at the end with the 'nyorooon'~?

Chiaki end card for chiaki fans.

@Lord_of_Anime, @mandorallen:
You are forgeting this anime is base don a light novel and this episode is introducing volume 3 of said light novel.
This is Konoha's introduction but she will have a mayor role as Chiaki's cupid. Konoha is not a new character and the anime is far from over.
Also, Konoha and Amano becomes good friends.

@Plinfa-Fan123:
The whole series' main topic is about misunderstandings, deal with it.
Else leave. It will not change anything anyways.

@shiori09, @Anathor, @G_Spark233:
their misunderstanding is still far from over.

@ all of you:
The misunderstandings are far from over yet.
You think Uehara and Aguri are over it? Boy... far from it.
Is not until
that everything will be over.
ThatRandomDudeAug 31, 2017 1:40 PM
Aug 31, 2017 1:32 PM

Jun 2012
This is getting better and better, I didn't expect to like this anime as much as I do!
This pentangon finally (hopefully) shrinked to being a triangle?
Now I'm really torn, I really like Tendou and Amano, but I'm weak for situations like Chiaki's were she realizes that she likes him but it's too late askjdkla
Aug 31, 2017 1:34 PM

Dec 2011
Damn all the misunderstanding are getting resolve this episode and finally Chiaki now find out about Keita being his online gaming friend.I like Karen but i can't help to want to cheer for Chiaki.
Also seems like Chiaki's sister might have falls for Keita as well.
Aug 31, 2017 1:41 PM
Oct 2014
This episode killed of a few brain cells, nothing unusual. 7/10.
Aug 31, 2017 1:46 PM
Mar 2015
Is Chiaki's sister voiced by Kuwahara Yuuki (who also voiced Tohru from Dragon Maid) by any chance?
Aug 31, 2017 1:47 PM

May 2017
Saki said:
This is getting better and better, I didn't expect to like this anime as much as I do!
This pentangon finally (hopefully) shrinked to being a triangle?
Now I'm really torn, I really like Tendou and Amano, but I'm weak for situations like Chiaki's were she realizes that she likes him but it's too late askjdkla

Chiaki hasnt realized she likes him, yet.
She is just shocked to discover the trust.
But with Konoha (her little sister)'s meddling in the up coming next 2 episodes,
Aug 31, 2017 1:57 PM
Feb 2014
RandomCritic said:

You are forgeting this anime is base don a light novel and this episode is introducing volume 3 of said light novel.
This is Konoha's introduction but she will have a mayor role as Chiaki's cupid. Konoha is not a new character and the anime is far from over.

Yeah I know it's an adoption but what I say holds true for mangas and LNs too so I wrote it as anime. No matter which media, it's better to slowly introduce a character than putting the whole theme on hold imo. That's what I was trying to say.
Aug 31, 2017 2:00 PM

Dec 2014
Good episode again.

This series never fails to make laugh, that board game and that commentary from Uehara is hilarious.

Glad to see Aguri and Uehara clearing up their misunderstandings.

Sweet moment with Chiaki figuring out who Amano is in the mobile game.
Poor Tendou, life's hard. xD

I really liked the imouto, hope we see more of her. xD
Aug 31, 2017 2:06 PM

May 2017
mandorallen said:
RandomCritic said:

Yeah I know it's an adoption but what I say holds true for mangas and LNs too so I wrote it as anime. No matter which media, it's better to slowly introduce a character than putting the whole theme on hold imo. That's what I was trying to say.

This will be an arc of some sort mate.
Konoha is not introduced late. I mean the anime is far from over.
And she is not mayor character.
Its just that showing her brief as part of her introduction as animators are following the line of the novel.
Of course, in the novel we dont get that feelings because each volume has 6 to 12 chapters (depending), so once you start reading you will keep on it so Konoha is introduced and continue on those chapters in a sequence.
Konoha is mentioned in volume 2, and introduced late that volume.
Then she gets the mayor role in Volume 3 as she interacts with Amano and help her sister.

Sadly we do not have that effect on anime which is broadcasted once a week so we do no have that sequel so its feels like a "late introduction".
But believe me is not, Konoha's introduction was on queue and follows as it should. By next few episodes she will be on screen full time.

Also I believe "Gamers!" total episode would be more than 12 or 13 (as normally anime adaptations from novels goes).
I am looking at 20 to 24...
How ever if its gets cut off on episode 13 then do not worry since for one: the novel is not finish yet.
So we might get more seasons.
Besides, Konoha is a support character not a main one.

----

@Lelouch0202:
Aguri and Uehara's misunderstanding is not over yet.
ThatRandomDudeAug 31, 2017 2:10 PM
Aug 31, 2017 2:08 PM

Aug 2011
Since I first read volume 1 of the LN on skythewood site, I knew that this series would be great.

Man this episode had me really laughing. Really made my day. Sooo looking forward to the next episode.
Aug 31, 2017 2:27 PM

May 2017
Hmm... now that i think about it; I feel that the anime adaptation of gamers are rushing things.

I feel like everything is going on a fast pace.

Like, skipping some minor details and just paying attention to the mayor point, still leaving out important stuff that should be added for the story for people to understand better on what's going on.

As if the anime is rushed, and if the animators and director are charging into everything at full force.

Regardless, that is just what I feel.
Aug 31, 2017 2:34 PM

Jun 2017
Pretty good episode, I like the new char, Konoha is nothing like her big sister though so that caught me off guard lmao.

I guess Tendou is the overly jealous type who would forbid you anything that doesn't involve her lol. That's probably gonna bite back at her at some point.
Aug 31, 2017 2:41 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Man that was great again. Finally clearing out pretty much all the remaining misunderstandings and in such a satisfying way too

This anime has really improved in the last three episodes compared to what it was before
Aug 31, 2017 2:56 PM

Feb 2008
Konoha-chan such interesting and that's parody of seitokai no ichizon, and I love that anime too, I don't put so much important into her but she should be interesting in Amano, so I expect to see here in 1-2 episodes.
Oh man that game feel so much like in current situation and it was so fun to watch, and now Chiaki realise who it is and just in that timing when Amano said it that Mono were precious, and here we go with another misunderstanding.
I'm quite happy with Uehara and Aguri resolve they misunderstanding by thinking Uehara like Tendou.

Chiaki were shocked and now I can see her gotta have a problem talking normally with Amano (clueless) guy.
Oh yeah that Uehara monologue.
It's not like Tendou aren't bad but I like Chiaki better here, there should be such a nice couple but somehow I know it won't happen.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Aug 31, 2017 2:56 PM

Dec 2016
FFXV and dragon Quest on shelf
HiddenArmyAug 31, 2017 4:48 PM
Aug 31, 2017 3:00 PM

Nov 2011
that sneaky seitokai no ichizon ref.....
SWFC

We're all Wednesday arent we?
Aug 31, 2017 3:20 PM

Aug 2013
Let the cuckoning begin
Don't believe the hype.
Aug 31, 2017 3:38 PM

Dec 2009
Game of life best troll.

Poor Chiaki BSoD.
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Aug 31, 2017 4:02 PM

May 2015
Just when you think that most of the misunderstandings are cleared up, another problem arises, LOL.

Great episode.

Aug 31, 2017 4:04 PM

Dec 2016
Tokoya said:
FUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Just when everything was clearing itself up, the reveal of Amano being Tsuchie is gonna mess up everything for my girl Tendou :( I'm happy for Uehara and Aguri (Hopefully this is the last of their bullshit misunderstandings) but I can already tell that Chiaki might truly fall for Amano now

And speaking of Chiaki, I had no idea that this new girl would have been her sister and I certainly didn't expect her to be like THIS and have a grudge against Tendou lol

Right?? and I can tell just right there we have another girl falling for amano besides chiaki... hope it doesn't follow a harem route since i really ship for amano x tendou regardless how much i liked konoha >.<

Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » [Poll] Gamers Romance

Lnlover - Aug 30, 2017

30 by Thyriad-oPPailov »»
Apr 13, 8:19 PM

» Misunderstandings

Shomix - Sep 29, 2017

13 by Thyriad-oPPailov »»
Apr 13, 8:18 PM

Poll: » [the usual] BEST GIRL POLL

GangsterCat - Sep 7, 2017

13 by Thyriad-oPPailov »»
Apr 13, 8:15 PM

» Do people not understand that this is a parody? ( 1 2 )

APolygons2 - Feb 23, 2023

61 by Thyriad-oPPailov »»
Apr 13, 8:14 PM

Poll: » Gamers! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2017

320 by Thyriad-oPPailov »»
Apr 13, 8:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.