Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 7, 2010 11:00 AM

Apr 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Another chapter came out! Whoever scanlated this, thank you!

Now at least Shino admits it. What will happen in the next two days? Can't wait to find out ^^
Oct 29, 2017 3:11 AM

Jun 2016
All of Friday was basically Shino dancing around his feelings of jealously until the straw finally broke the camels back, the straw being girl Shino being at Seryou's house. I can't say I wasn't frustrated reading this circle of jealously and refusal to accept feelings, but it fits with Shino's character, and it does leave an air of realism(still an unnecessary one at points). And I won't refuse the satisfying conclusion we had either, Shino, as always acted before thinking, upon the disgust of seeing Shino and Seryou together he ran. It was only when Seryou caught up that Shino was able to stop acting and start thinking and realize why he felt so awfully jealous. He's fallen in love. I'm excited to see how the final acceptance of his feeling will change the remainder of the days.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seven Days Chapter 1 Discussion

stickymochi - Mar 27, 2010

11 by OnigirisBasket »»
Sep 14, 2021 11:13 PM

Poll: » Seven Days Chapter 12 Discussion

joe_g7 - Jun 22, 2017

5 by TitanInsane »»
Jun 27, 2021 3:54 AM

Poll: » Seven Days General Discussion

Mayuka - Nov 5, 2015

11 by ravioliqueen »»
Jan 31, 2021 6:45 PM

Poll: » Seven Days Chapter 11 Discussion

Ignes - Mar 12, 2010

10 by ravioliqueen »»
Jan 31, 2021 6:34 PM

Poll: » Seven Days Chapter 4 Discussion

stickymochi - Mar 27, 2010

4 by ravioliqueen »»
Jan 31, 2021 6:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.