Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 30, 2017 7:52 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Damn, Kei got overwhelmed by Eri.

I'm kinda surprised to see Urchi and Kei working together this arc. However, I feel like Urchi's motives are more complicated than he implies.
Aug 30, 2017 7:55 AM

Nov 2007
Main guy recruiting "Oka Eri". It's not easy, but convinced.

First accident not happened. Then the talk.

Even though they think differently about the abilities, he said he wants to control them? Instead of deleting them, he wants people to look after him? He stopped the man who is able to delete the ability, but Sakurai-san's character rewinded the time to return it.

He made a chance to be alone without Sakura-san's character's helpers...
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Aug 30, 2017 8:52 AM

Apr 2010
Kei set up an interesting trap but he still has a lot to deal with.
The question is can he stop their plan and keep the powers in Sakurada active.
For now it seems things are going according to plan but things can still change.
Aug 30, 2017 7:50 PM
Review Moderator
Jan 2017
First time that I missed an episode :(

Seems that it was good

Aug 30, 2017 9:29 PM
Aug 2017
Hi Guys!! Can you please send the link to watch this episode!!!! I've been waiting for 24 hours for the relasee but it's not coming, if you've watched it then please!!! Send the link!!! I wanna watch this episode!!! T^T
Aug 31, 2017 2:25 AM

Dec 2013
That was a decent game of chess there. Both Kei and Masamune are countering each other like mad. Makes me wonder though, what does Kei hope to accomplish by kidnapping him. Am pretty sure Masamune should have some plan in case of such a situation in place.

Now on to the next episode so we can see Masamune pull off some actual pained expressions.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Aug 31, 2017 3:48 AM

Jan 2015
Jesus next episode, im scared, but at the same time super excited. Someone pulled out a knife. A KNIFE in Sakurada? Shit about to get crazy. I wonder who pulled it out.
Kei was playing with such fire this episode, i cant believe he managed to pull of what he did. And as again everyone's abilities are being used in a teamplay sort of way.

Urachi is not bad, understood that its a setup with how close 2 rooms are and didnt look at Kei in the eyes. And Kei is 100000 IQ pulling off what he did is just insane. That kidnap in the end, he also got ability-transferer in that car, i wonder what he's planning right now.
Lol'd a bit that the reason why he asked bureau guy to drive is because he is the only with a driving license.
Aug 31, 2017 4:36 AM

Aug 2017
haji786 said:
Hi Guys!! Can you please send the link to watch this episode!!!! I've been waiting for 24 hours for the relasee but it's not coming, if you've watched it then please!!! Send the link!!! I wanna watch this episode!!! T^T

here you go

https://otakustream.tv/anime/sakurada-reset/episode-22/
Aug 31, 2017 5:57 AM
Aug 2017
Seven more days to go. . .
Aug 31, 2017 5:59 AM
Aug 2017
Xander_Cage said:
haji786 said:

here you go

https://otakustream.tv/anime/sakurada-reset/episode-22/

Thank you very much!!
Aug 31, 2017 8:17 AM

Jun 2015
Kei and Masamune going at each other was pretty good. They had an interesting conversation. Masamune noticed some things has changed like the accident. Kei managed to kidnap him at the end.
Aug 31, 2017 9:21 AM

Jan 2015
"Bureau members can't sing on the jobs". Nice, I like that sentence. >_<
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Aug 31, 2017 9:24 AM

May 2017
Damn, can someone explain to me Ukawa's ability? She can negate an existence and now she creates slides? Lol the strongest ability in the series, basically a cheat

Anyways, last episode is still better than this week's episode, still good tho this reminds me of Light and L's battle but without psychological but in Lelouch's level plans
LairucremAug 31, 2017 9:30 AM
Aug 31, 2017 9:41 AM

Apr 2015
Man I will be sad when this anime end. :(

Interesting episode, still don't like Eri.

4/5
Aug 31, 2017 9:59 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Insane battle of minds, i loved this. Kei's a fucking madman.

Aug 31, 2017 10:23 AM

Jul 2014
Well, I think it's safe to say that this was the best episode of this show so far, with an utterly fascinating battle of minds between Kei and Urachi, both of whom are brilliant and also crazy in their determination to see things go their way. Urachi is definitely extremely clever, but Kei was able to use his network of friends and allies (and their abilities) to excellent effect.

It's going to be very interesting to see how this continues next week, as well as seeing Soma's role in these final episodes.
Aug 31, 2017 11:04 AM
Feb 2016
Damn. Urachi just got outplayed by Kei. Can't wait for next week's episode.
Aug 31, 2017 11:10 AM

Jun 2014
Kei's IQ is over 9000, he came up with a great plan. Of course Urachi isn't going to be that hard to fool, but Kei still seems to have the upper hand for now. These final couple of episodes should be interesting.

Also, that slide they went down at the end of the episode looked fun as hell.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Aug 31, 2017 12:19 PM

Feb 2016
this pretty much says that Kei is a mastermind right now, his development never ceases to amaze me, I wonder what will he do by kidnapping Urachi... that preview tho... seems like we will have an intense episode next week.

btw Plotwist!
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Aug 31, 2017 12:33 PM
Nov 2016
Wow, kei has some serious smarts but this is the first time he has been so direct against Urachi.
Aug 31, 2017 12:53 PM

Aug 2013
Kei outwitted Urachi. It's understanble since he used Souma's ability inside the picture but it's still impressive.

His teacher, Shintarou, is only there to be a driver and now he is an accomplice. Poor guy.

Aug 31, 2017 3:55 PM

Mar 2016
I like how this anime has no qualms about showing Kei as basically just another Urachi, in that they're both confident in their moral 'rightness' about how the fate of the town should play out. (They both think that THEY need to do it)

If I had my way I wouldn't want either of them to 'win.' Urachi might actually have the moral high ground here, but I can't remember enough to say for sure.

The first time I've ever been impatient in wanting to see the next episode of this show.
Aug 31, 2017 4:13 PM

Jan 2013
Fantastic episode, excellent use of abilities. This is the first time seeing a physical representation of Ukawa's ability. Pretty strange.
Aug 31, 2017 7:24 PM
Aug 2014
Lol, so Urachi is finally going to resort to a knife lol.
Aug 31, 2017 10:00 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
This plan was nothing short of brilliance lol
Sep 1, 2017 1:57 AM

Mar 2013
Amazing episode.

For the first in a while, I looked forward to more of the anime since I know it's -

That means all of his friends decided to help him, no? lol
But doesn't they already know Kei saw the future and already know what he expects from them?
Sep 1, 2017 3:49 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Its funny how hard Eri is at still trying to act as the villain though. Still trying to get Eri to defect to your side was a good move on Kei's part. Well all Eri wants to be able to beat Kei though so using that reason to convince her to help him because he was already beaten does have a chance at working. But man that was more successful than i thought. Hmm so their little band has some surprising members in it apart from Eri. The first step is of course stopping the ability incidents first though. If anything Sasane is a someone that has a very firm sense of justice so she can be relied on to be a observer thats fair to both sides. To think that Kei determined what caused the accident and used such a simple method to avert it though lol. If we were to talk about rules and crimes then i think Masamune will be far more guilty. Looks like Masamune isn't going to give Kei time to prepare though. Giving his allies the choice to talk among themselves and decide on their path was nice though.

A karoke room is an interesting place to hold such a important meeting. Kei's analysis of the bureau system though really did intruduce a new element that i didn't think of. Kei's idea though has merit as his plan will allow him to improve the system and eliminate the systems main problems. Asking Masamune to be one of Kei''s watchers though for his plan sure is interesting. To think that Masamune's agreement was actually a trick to get Kei to shake hands with his subordinate. But i guess that backfired on him since Kei already knows what will happen thanks to Souma's ability and the help of his friends. So Kei used the combined abilities of his friends to manipulate the memories of Masamune's subordinate so that he forgets how to use his ability huh. It seems that Masamune is smarter than we give him credit for. Truly his intelligence is really top notch. But man Kei's kidnapping of Masamune via the use of a slide that Sasane created sure was unexpected. So at the point of reset Tsushima doesn't know who Masamune is then. Man this was a surprising episode and I can't wait to see what happens next week as Kei's plan moves forward.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 1, 2017 10:41 AM

Nov 2016
Tokoya said:
This plan was nothing short of brilliance lol

Absolutely,it was also a nice display of teamwork at it's best.

And damn I want to use that slide too, looked like fun^^

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Sep 2, 2017 6:49 AM

Jul 2016
"I have a plan on your plan, that planned to my plan!" Got a Light vs. L vibe on the episode.

Impressive plan of kei using his friends abilities. 2 episodes left.
cronoSpirASep 2, 2017 6:53 AM
Sep 2, 2017 10:33 PM
Oct 2016
Stuff's getting intense.
bread is yummy
Oct 20, 2017 3:37 AM

Jan 2014
they both laugh each other because they think would won against each other. but in the end, Kei still win.
Oct 25, 2017 12:30 PM

Oct 2012
The episode and their plan was good and everything but I'm pretty fed of how Kei is always so self-centered and overconfident that he is the one saviour, self-appointed god who can make all things right.
He is basically pushing his decisions onto others and I honestly hate that.

I simply can't see his worldview as good one, especially when they are all denied of normal life when those abilities are around.
Really think it would benefit everyone (and Kei the most) if those abilities are gone. Cause what else are those abilities other than easy way out of their problems? They all lost their ability to view the life as it should be.

It would be actually pretty funny if Souma was actually planning even all this from the start, destroying all the abilities in the end, making Sakurada into normal city.
May 4, 2022 2:46 PM

Jan 2020
Hehehe..
"Why did you have a Bureau member as the driver?"
"I didn't know anyone else with a license."

That was probably the funniest thing in this whole series.

If Kei really plans to control all the abilities in a direct sense, then he isn't too different from the current system. The only difference is he might have a tighter grip? We need to see what his plan actually is, because right now he's not to far from creating a worse dystopian society.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Nov 30, 2022 2:49 PM

Mar 2019
Where do I even start, I loved everything. The funny questions and answers like Bureau members not being able to sing on the job, the calm attitude those 2 have and their plans clashing against each other, but Kei having a much more complex plan and then the car part that was hilarious.

I like Urachi as a villain a lot. He noticed all those things and the calm he has, knowing what situation he's in. He has a reason for why he's doing this. This fight was something else and the preview looks scary. Honestly, Kei sacrificing at the end to achieve his plan and having Sumire live would be satisfying to watch, given how many times she played that part, making Kei sad.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sakurada Reset Episode 15 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 12, 2017

44 by Rob7 »»
Mar 28, 2:58 PM

Poll: » Sakurada Reset Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 7, 2017

63 by Rob7 »»
Mar 27, 9:39 PM

Poll: » Sakurada Reset Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 24, 2017

59 by StateofOhayo »»
Mar 26, 1:30 AM

Poll: » Sakurada Reset Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 3, 2017

77 by StateofOhayo »»
Mar 22, 10:20 PM

Poll: » Sakurada Reset Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2017

116 by Bortolo63 »»
Nov 28, 2023 2:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.