Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Aug 30, 2017 7:40 PM

Jul 2012
I've been reading about how the Japanese are boycotting the anime sales because of how poorly Lerche is adapting the LN. I guess there isn't too much hope for another season, but with 4 episodes left, I guess I might as well finish it. And this next arc seems interesting at the very least!
Aug 30, 2017 8:07 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
the score keeps jumping back and forth from 7.99 to 8.00

the salt is real... make up your damn minds LOL

osmanabi said:
I think the problem with this anime is pacing and tone adjustment. The contrast between each part of the story is significant. Also no need for fanservice or a f*cking survival game in a anime like this. I'm kinda let down.

this anime is full of hot girls with big boobs.. there is indeed a need for fanservice

what am i saying?

theres always a need for fanservice... if you don't want fanservice don't watch anime full of hot girls

Wusabi said:
These last two episodes really sucked. This kind of fanservice is unnecessary, seen a trillion times and wasting time, I don't understand people who find it enjoyable, especially in a 'serious' anime. A decent plot, the episodes used properly are fanservice, in this situation. If I wanted to see butts and tits, I would be browsing gelbooru or pixiv or watching Animewithbigtits: The Animation.

good for you... keep crying

and this anime is dark.. not serious

EcchiGodMamsterAug 30, 2017 8:15 PM
Aug 30, 2017 8:10 PM

Apr 2014
Ando said:
I've been reading about how the Japanese are boycotting the anime sales because of how poorly Lerche is adapting the LN. I guess there isn't too much hope for another season, but with 4 episodes left, I guess I might as well finish it. And this next arc seems interesting at the very least!

Do you have a source for this?
Aug 30, 2017 8:19 PM

Apr 2013
With this awkward pacing (compared with the novel)... I really wonder how many episodes should we be expecting from this season?

Great start to the episode followed by soft undertones that was the cruise ship. The intimidation wasn't really there, it just was creepy. Though the internal conflict in C class was pretty intense.
I wonder was Kushida wanted to say though... well anyways, a group survival test huh... there are so many things that could happen so I look forward to this development. What will Ayanokouji do next I wonder...

Aug 30, 2017 8:20 PM

Apr 2013
That black bodyguard deserves his own show.

"Bad Boy"
"Boss's Orders"
"That's enough"
Aug 30, 2017 8:25 PM
Jul 2013
Interesting episode. I'm looking to seeing what happens in the next, but given the tensions set up between some characters I can't help worry for a few of them.

For those who have read the light novel I have a question:

Someone's going to raped, killed, or severally life-threateningly injured aren't they?
Aug 30, 2017 8:53 PM

Jun 2013
the intro was good
Aug 30, 2017 8:55 PM
Jan 2015
Well that was an improvement over last weeks filler episode. The survivor arc seems promising.
My Queens

Aug 30, 2017 9:23 PM

Jan 2011
Tadashi_ said:
Ando said:

Saw on R Anime discussion that there is some sort of outcry they be hella mad boycotting their reservations for a event for the BDs or something along those lines
katsu044Aug 30, 2017 9:30 PM
Aug 30, 2017 9:45 PM

Jul 2012
Tadashi_ said:
Ando said:

It's mostly what I've read on here, but it makes sense with all the liberties Lerche has taken with this adaptation. I would also be pretty upset if I read the LN.

Here are some direct links: 1 2
Aug 30, 2017 9:46 PM
Jan 2011
This show is all over the place and so is the pacing.
Aug 30, 2017 10:32 PM

Sep 2016
oh yeaa about to get spicy next eps wonder what kushida was holding back and that beef in class c also whos this person trying to expel ayanakoji kun
Facta Non Verba
Aug 30, 2017 11:04 PM

Jul 2017
Mia01 said:
Horikita was touching her arm every scene she was in, I thought it was really weird... did she get hurt or something? Or maybe it's just my imagination?

This. In the bar and then on the survival game explanation. I expect we will get some answer on the next episodes.

As long a they don't make the survival too over the top it should be a fun arc. Probably we will get a good confrontation with class C and hopefully some plot progression.

Anyway I found it to be a way better than the last pool episode, that felt completely unnecessary.
Aug 30, 2017 11:28 PM

Jan 2013
Great episode! I'm enjoying this anime even more, it has so much potential.
That moment between Kushida and Ayanokouji... i think that she may like him, and she probably regrets that he knows her "other" personality, because of that he never knows if he can trust her etc... It's her own fault.
I wonder what type of survival they are going to have.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Aug 30, 2017 11:36 PM
Jun 2016
surviving class in a island,,, remind me of battle royale *lol

want to see ayanokoji fight and change his face emotion so muchhhhhhh
Aug 31, 2017 12:59 AM

Jan 2016
The Whinny Kids are still here. Poor Kids keep on watching a series just to find all the things that they don't want to be there. LMFAO!!!!
Aug 31, 2017 1:01 AM

Jan 2016
There's an Island so this will be LOST.

Island = LOST = Logic. HAHAHAHAHHA!!!!
Aug 31, 2017 1:02 AM

Jan 2016
So the Cruise Ship will crash and Burn too because there's an Island . Right?

LOGIC! HAHAHHAHAHA
Aug 31, 2017 1:12 AM

May 2015
This was so boring, even previous episode was better. And so many characters are either annoying or forgettable.
Aug 31, 2017 1:17 AM

Jul 2015
We Danganronpa 2 now boys.
Aug 31, 2017 1:25 AM

Oct 2013
Such a shame that it turned out like this.
Aug 31, 2017 1:30 AM

Jul 2014
Obviously, this was better than last week, but I think I still skipped at least a third of it and was still bored for most of the rest. After all, this was clearly just set-up for next week with not an awful lot happening other than right at the beginning. Hopefully things pick up somewhat next week, now that they're being sent on this survival test thing.
Aug 31, 2017 1:32 AM
Jul 2017
I can understand why LN readers are pretty mad over the adaptation. Even I, as a non LN reader, think it's pretty dumb to only give the spotlight to Horikita when there are so many characters involved. I guess it's Japan and their love for tsundere characters.
But it is still an enjoyable show, looking forward to seeing what's gonna happen on this island.
Aug 31, 2017 2:34 AM
Jun 2011
Antanaru said:
This episode emphasised what a trash and waste of time last week's was. We had to see cretin trio and there was plenty of fanservice anyway. It only resulted in pace going out of the window with every other scene being a random new subplot coming out of nowhere and going nowhere, often involving characters we don't know or never even seen before.

It looked really promising at first but now it's evident it's another butchered adaptation. It's even more jarring when series has interesting premise and all it need is not to fuck it up.
i a reader and it not butchered adaption at all
Aug 31, 2017 3:28 AM

Jul 2017
for me this episode not wasted like episode 7
still enjoyable but less intense because building up for next arc

and goddamit ayanokouji prepare to smash teacher face lol
Aug 31, 2017 5:45 AM
Oct 2016
CaptainJumBo said:
I get this weird feeling that the homeroom teacher is ayanokoji's mother/surrogate mother.
Good ep.

Same they have the same eye color and almost same hair color too and bad "personality",
like Horikita and her brother
Aug 31, 2017 5:59 AM

Dec 2014
I guess this was build up for a future episode to come...makes me excited to expect next
Aug 31, 2017 6:10 AM
Mar 2012
lots of abs, dripping with manliness
Icarus analogy with the teacher blackmail was interesting. White hair girl planning something? Then C falling out. Lots of little things starting.
Many ships starting to form with first names.
Expected something like survival test island, likely some new conflict with Karuizawa (vs Kushida or Horikita).
Aug 31, 2017 6:58 AM
Sep 2016
Who thinks Kushida has a double personality just like the Kurobane Misa in Charlotte
?
Aug 31, 2017 7:08 AM

Jan 2016
Did anybody notice that Horikita always hold her elbow at this episode? Did something happen to her?

Anyway, it's a new arc opening so nothing to really enjoy this episode ( except the fanservice like the last episode. I thought we've already had enough of it )
Aug 31, 2017 7:22 AM
Dec 2012
Thought MC-kun was gonna hit his teacher. Survival test huh.
Sakura's cute as always
・ω・
Aug 31, 2017 7:51 AM

Apr 2015
This episode was boring.

Worse and worse with every episode.

But still ending song is amazing. :)

3/5
Aug 31, 2017 8:05 AM

Jan 2011
I'm for some reaaon sense a "Grisia" camping arc for some reason or at least a show that thinks it's going to be that. Honestly at this point any shred of interest went out a long time ago. Lot of faffing, talking heads, and odd character designs that make you think of the usual cheesy mafia esque anime that's popped up over the last few years. The feeling this anime really really doesn't know what the fuck it wants to be is overwelming.
Aug 31, 2017 8:11 AM

Jun 2010
100 Students Take a boat to an island, and now they have to survive. Here wear these wrist watches, they explode if they try to take them off. Watch Ayanokoji hide in a bathroom with Kushida for 45 Minutes, while things get spicy.
Aug 31, 2017 8:55 AM

May 2009
Fanservice The Episode part two... wait.
Alright alright compared to last episode it wasn't exactly that. However I still feel they wasted a lot of minuets on.. nothing, really. It got interesting at the last 5 seconds, lol.
I hope this island experience does something to the story and/or the characters, otherwise I might still drop it.
check out my twitch: https://twitch.tv/slowy
Aug 31, 2017 8:55 AM

Mar 2013
MC's scene with the homeroom teacher at the beginning was too random. He just meets her and she tells him he's going to be expelled for no fucking reason. Lol wot?

I really wonder what's the fees of school tbh XD
Doesn't really look like they hold tough entrance exams since we got poor batch of students as well.

Aye, what kind of kinky shit the leader of class C and girl together in his room eh? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Aug 31, 2017 9:11 AM
Mar 2014
Ando said:
Tadashi_ said:

It's mostly what I've read on here, but it makes sense with all the liberties Lerche has taken with this adaptation. I would also be pretty upset if I read the LN.

I predicted this backlash...I dont know when they start planning episode 7, but they are definitely underestimating Karuizawa Kei's fan base....If they were to do heroine popularity polls now in Japan, she will easily win against all other heroines.

Yea, I pretty much gave up on this anime as well. Really hurt to see my my favourite LN turn out like this...I really want to be able to proudly recommend this anime to my friends who dont read LN.
Aug 31, 2017 9:47 AM

Jan 2017
aquaspirit39 said:
Ando said:

I predicted this backlash...I dont know when they start planning episode 7, but they are definitely underestimating Karuizawa Kei's fan base....If they were to do heroine popularity polls now in Japan, she will easily win against all other heroines.

Yea, I pretty much gave up on this anime as well. Really hurt to see my my favourite LN turn out like this...I really want to be able to proudly recommend this anime to my friends who dont read LN.

Kei is best girl alongside Ichinose, they were practically commiting suicide when they decided to give their spotlight to Horikita, who even isn't the ''heroine'' anymore LMAO

The light novel is great so it really is a shame to see it being butchered like this, but what's done is done and at least the sells of the Light Novel are reaching the sky because of the anime, I think many people only want to see how much better the Light Novel is compared to the anime and also the differences between them.
Aug 31, 2017 9:48 AM

Jan 2017
Also, for anime only watchers, if you guys want to know how much Lerche changed(fucked up) this series just go to the anime suki forum and read the spoilers, or if some of you can read chinese I can give the link of the chinese raws.
Aug 31, 2017 10:47 AM
Jun 2016
Man, the LN readers are pissed, though I would understand as well if I was a LN reader myself...

FinalFlash18 said:
MC's scene with the homeroom teacher at the beginning was too random. He just meets her and she tells him he's going to be expelled for no fucking reason. Lol wot?

Yeah, wtf was that about? I didn't really understand that.

CloudACC said:
Also, for anime only watchers, if you guys want to know how much Lerche changed(fucked up) this series just go to the anime suki forum and read the spoilers, or if some of you can read chinese I can give the link of the chinese raws.

I wish I could read Chinese, but I heard it's one of the most difficult languages to learn? Well, in any case, I'll be looking at that forum you've referred since I'm pretty curious, along with me thinking that there probably won't be a second season to this anyway with how pissed the LN readers are. Thanks.
Aug 31, 2017 11:01 AM
Apr 2017
Worse show in this season
Aug 31, 2017 11:06 AM

Jan 2017
Apple_BS said:
Worse show in this season

Nah, this anime is at least enjoyable and fun to watch(even if it is a terrible adaptation of the source material), worst show of the season goes to Netsuzou Trap, followed by Isekai Smartphone and Koi to Uso lol.
Aug 31, 2017 11:59 AM

May 2015
At least the show is back to the main story, even though the beginning made me doubt that at first, lol.

Decent episode. Ending gave me a little bit of goosebumps. Wonder what they have in store for the students.

Aug 31, 2017 12:10 PM

Nov 2011
The teacher is such a good villain.

I wanna see Ayanokoji vs Albert though, I think that would be a great fight.

There was a lot going on in this episode.

The Spa scene where Ichinose and her teacher were talking.

Sakura wanting to better herself around her classmates and obviously Ayanokoji.

Hirata trying to make the class better (though it seems fishy to me)

Kushida going emo mode again lol.

And then Ibuki sliding in and screaming at Ryuen. That was interesting.

Also who is the student that is sick. That should come up soon as well.

erev said:
Mia01 said:
Horikita was touching her arm every scene she was in, I thought it was really weird... did she get hurt or something? Or maybe it's just my imagination?

This. In the bar and then on the survival game explanation. I expect we will get some answer on the next episodes.

As long a they don't make the survival too over the top it should be a fun arc. Probably we will get a good confrontation with class C and hopefully some plot progression.

Anyway I found it to be a way better than the last pool episode, that felt completely unnecessary.

Glad I wasnt the only one who noticed this. The biggest thing that concerned me this entire episode...like wtf happened????
SoraSenpaiAug 31, 2017 12:13 PM
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Aug 31, 2017 12:23 PM

Jan 2011
TeluT5 said:
Who thinks Kushida has a double personality just like the Kurobane Misa in Charlotte
?
no, it's just a facade.
Aug 31, 2017 12:44 PM

Sep 2016
Neko_96 said:
CloudACC said:

Kei is best girl alongside Ichinose, they were practically commiting suicide when they decided to give their spotlight to Horikita, who even isn't the ''heroine'' anymore LMAO

The light novel is great so it really is a shame to see it being butchered like this, but what's done is done and at least the sells of the Light Novel are reaching the sky because of the anime, I think many people only want to see how much better the Light Novel is compared to the anime and also the differences between them.

Horikita isnt main heroine go and author's preview liar idiot!
Engrish mudifuka do you spiik it????
Aug 31, 2017 1:17 PM

Jan 2017
Neko_96 said:
CloudACC said:

Horikita isnt main heroine go and author's preview liar idiot!

Sorry but I can't understand what you're trying to say.

Also, I'm not saying that Kei is more popular than Horikita(although the poll was a month ago or something like that and the difference in votes between Kei and Horikita was only 1% so I wouldn't be surpised if Kei is second now), I was just saying that in the last couple of volumes Kei took the role of ''main heroine'' while Horikita is being more of a side character for now.
Aug 31, 2017 1:40 PM
Jan 2011
So how does the island survival play out in the light novel?
Aug 31, 2017 2:43 PM

Jan 2017
Neko_96 said:
CloudACC said:

Sorry but I can't understand what you're trying to say.

Also, I'm not saying that Kei is more popular than Horikita(although the poll was a month ago or something like that and the difference in votes between Kei and Horikita was only 1% so I wouldn't be surpised if Kei is second now), I was just saying that in the last couple of volumes Kei took the role of ''main heroine'' while Horikita is being more of a side character for now.

Horikita isnt side character even author says that main heroine is Horikita.Besides sometimes he calls her heroine Hirokita

Oh okay, it's just that in my opinion, Kei looks more like an heroine in these last 3 volumes while Horikita's ''Screen time'' is not as big as in the first three volumes, but I know that he will bring her to the spotlight again, he probably just wants to develop all the important female characters first.
Aug 31, 2017 3:19 PM

Feb 2016
Let the hunger games begin :/
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

» Why that dramatic tho

kingsley_017 - Apr 14

2 by Theo1899 »»
Apr 14, 3:58 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2017

524 by Alex_TheForest »»
Apr 10, 4:46 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2017

208 by Alex_TheForest »»
Apr 10, 3:56 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2017

168 by Alex_TheForest »»
Apr 7, 3:16 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2017

170 by Alex_TheForest »»
Apr 7, 2:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.