Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Aug 30, 2017 11:11 AM

Dec 2016
Wow, poor taxpayers.

shit!! he got me! that fucking Poly
boomed me! he's so good! (x4)
Aug 30, 2017 11:13 AM
危ないお兄さん

Nov 2016
Btw im still questioning who threated ayanokouji to expel through his teacher
ISeeLifePeopleAug 30, 2017 11:24 AM

Aug 30, 2017 11:14 AM
Jul 2015
I liked the scene when the Class C girl tried to punch Ryuen but was stopped by his right-hand man Albert.
I am someone that would like to watch a Harem Anime with 2 male leads that each gets their own harem company of girls from the main cast. For example, 1st male lead gets a company of 4 girls and 2nd male lead gets 2-3 girls etc.
Aug 30, 2017 11:16 AM

Sep 2015
How much that woman know?

I know survival island test will come when i heard they going to island.

Why everyone call it bad now because Class D screwing around for 2 ep? i mean this anime have "Comedy" on its list
Into the Internet!
Aug 30, 2017 11:18 AM

Jul 2015
rsc-pl said:
ARubinsky said:

I thought the same thing. I have no idea what I'm watching.

And why Lost? Because of deserted island? It has literally nothing in common with Lost.

It was a rhetorical question. Don't mind it.

The point is what we expect and what we got is too different. I doubt anyone was expecting, after Ayanoukoji and Horikita conversation at the end of Ep6, turn into what we got until now. You know, the usual drama and dark atmosphere.

AdrianRubinskyAug 30, 2017 11:22 AM
Aug 30, 2017 11:25 AM
Jan 2017
i wonder why most of the people here didn't enjoy the episode .. it was very good and an introduction to the next arc which will be awsome

imagine all 4 classes against each other in order to survive and what each char will do specially the MC

but the question here will 4 episode be enough for this arc and what will happen in the end (very exciting)
Aug 30, 2017 11:28 AM
Nov 2016
Eventhough this episode was sorta relaxing, there was quite some underlying tension.

Seems like people are slowly figuring out the things that Ayanokoji is capable of.
Aug 30, 2017 11:38 AM

Feb 2016
I can see why they decided to make a Fanservice episode on last week. this episode also had Fanservice (for both, female and male) still, this episode had the tone this series have, there are more things that Ayanokouji is hiding... getting expelled? hmmm I wonder what's the big deal with him.

Still I can't understand people hate towards this show, starting because they get prepared to see fanservice (on an anime that already had fanservice to begin with) we get to see more fanservice, but with actual plot, and this new arc seems pretty exciting. are these guys really expecting to get everything revealed that soon? I bet we are going to see more sides of Ayanokouji on this survival game.

I like how people can't think for a little amount of time and guess what would happen in a situation like this
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Aug 30, 2017 11:44 AM

Aug 2008
This episode emphasised what a trash and waste of time last week's was. We had to see cretin trio and there was plenty of fanservice anyway. It only resulted in pace going out of the window with every other scene being a random new subplot coming out of nowhere and going nowhere, often involving characters we don't know or never even seen before.

It looked really promising at first but now it's evident it's another butchered adaptation. It's even more jarring when series has interesting premise and all it need is not to fuck it up.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Aug 30, 2017 11:53 AM

Apr 2016
They should have just skipped to this episode instead of episode 7. Two fan service episodes will turn people off, although I personally thought the fan service this episode wasn't too bad.
Aug 30, 2017 11:54 AM

Jun 2017
This episode was superior to the last so no regrets here. Too bad Kiyotaka didn't hear Airi. Wonder what's the class drama, the threatening unknown person and the survival all about.
Aug 30, 2017 11:55 AM
Mar 2013
That anime is amazing lol

None of the characters or plot is entirely unique on their own, but the composition is just so novel. Like, I can even enjoy the minor characters, which I can't that often. And there are so many different ones, too. I also like the ridiculousness; the point system is kind of understandable, but now we have reached Chuunin exams basically! lol

Pretty sure one plot point will be the removal of the bracelets; as in, forcing others to take them off or removing them on your own. Similar to the white and black ninja scrolls or the headband test in Boku no Hero Academia.

Aug 30, 2017 11:56 AM

Jun 2014
Interesting stuff at the beginning between Ayanokoji and the teacher regarding the possibility of him getting expelled. I wonder if we'll get into that a bit more.

What was at first a relaxing cruise has now turned into a "survival of the fittest" type of thing. I bet we'll see more of Ayanokoji's hidden capabilities during this time.

Also, can the "dripping with manliness" guy be featured more? He didn't have too much screen time in this episode but just about all of his scenes were hilarious.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Aug 30, 2017 11:57 AM

Nov 2016
Antanaru said:
This episode emphasised what a trash and waste of time last week's was.

Pretty much this^^

I mean not even the fanservice fans can deny that now.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Aug 30, 2017 12:19 PM
Jun 2016
It's a rlly nice set up for the next episode... can't wait to see it ☺️ Gotta wait another week (^~^')
Aug 30, 2017 12:21 PM
Aug 2017
In the last episode people were saying that it was the volume 4.5, now everything is right and we are on the volume 3?
Aug 30, 2017 12:36 PM

Feb 2009
This epd was alright, sets up the mood for next epd.
Aug 30, 2017 12:37 PM

Sep 2015
Sort of shipping him with Sensei huehue
Aug 30, 2017 12:52 PM
Jul 2018
Horikita was touching her arm every scene she was in, I thought it was really weird... did she get hurt or something? Or maybe it's just my imagination?
Aug 30, 2017 12:53 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
The last 2 episodes are strange to say the least. Weird turn, we are fully into fanservice mode now. I hope we can concentrate on intrigue, deceit and survival from now on.

Best girl Sakura is getting to little time and the bitch from hell Kushida too much.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Aug 30, 2017 12:53 PM

Jan 2016
Mostly a filler episode with a disjointed narrative, but this episode is probably acting as a build-up for this new arc, which will probably explain all the character intentions etc. Still an entertaining episode with proper introductions to two new characters (bald guy and class c girl)

I personally also found the comedic scene at the start of the episode (after the OP) funnier than the entirety of last episode. But enough ranting about that, what is the point of the blonde guy again? He's only used for comedy this episode, and has been barely used in the entire series, so I hope he becomes useful.

However I am glad that Karuizawa's boyfriend (forgot his name) IS on the otherhand revealing his intentions.

ArcherBlades said:
They should have just skipped to this episode instead of episode 7. Two fan service episodes will turn people off, although I personally thought the fan service this episode wasn't too bad.

Totally agree.
Aug 30, 2017 1:04 PM
Aug 2017
I agree as well if last weeks episode hadn't happened this one would not be as much of a problem, but because of the fan service episode the paceing feels too slow now. That said I'm still excited to see where it goes and I appreciate an anime with a more nuanced set up.
ZaneSevenAug 30, 2017 1:09 PM
Aug 30, 2017 1:10 PM

Feb 2007
While she has shown the occasional glimpse of this before, it's nice to see Sensei make it perfectly clear that she'd much rather be in charge of them as Class A than simply expel all of Class D as usual.

Narcissist dude was actually rather hilarious for a change.

Sure is getting harem in here... Sad, but expected, I guess. Doesn't seem like Sociopath-kun cares much about that, though.

Well, the nature of the test was pretty clear once the island was in sight, especially as the sight was mentioned as being significant.
Aug 30, 2017 1:14 PM

Nov 2014
How can it turn to be a survival game.
And what kind of survival are they playing? Death survival or other else?
Aug 30, 2017 1:16 PM

Jun 2016
I didn t like fanservice all of it was unneccesary. I seriously got annoy with sudo and his others friends beside Ayanokouji. There a such bloody idiots. I hate Ryuen and that black guy bodyguard of him there so violent and annoying.

Ayanokouji having to deal with idiotics classmates and annoying girls such as Kikyo. I am quite Impress with him. The episode is okay nothing special.

Ayanokouji is pretty cool this episode and Sakayanagi I really like her personality besides Ayanokouji and Horikita. I wonder who was she investigating and monitoring?

Aug 30, 2017 1:23 PM
Jun 2017
I hope I'm not the only one that feels like a this was another wasted episode. Like legit for me every scene felt pretty much disconnected and unimportant in places.
Aug 30, 2017 1:26 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
lol shits definitely finna get real from here on out

still had some good fanservice in there
Aug 30, 2017 1:29 PM

Mar 2016
Well it was a decent setup episode to say the least. Whenever I see kushida, I wonder if her other persona will appear again, and it finally did. She's still a bitch though...
Aug 30, 2017 1:33 PM
Aug 2015
I actually really enjoyed this episode (the beginning got me hyped up, they better explain that stuff in this season) and I think the next arc has a lot of potential as well if they do it right. I hope we get to see more of Ayanokoji's skills.
Aug 30, 2017 1:39 PM
Oct 2014
Back to back garbage, can't say I'm not disappointed.
Aug 30, 2017 1:54 PM

Jun 2016
If this episode was going to be like this(kinda weak because the action will only start next episode) then i don't know why they decided to do a pool episode on the previous week.. but still it was more enjoyable
ayumiisAug 31, 2017 1:57 AM
Aug 30, 2017 1:56 PM

Dec 2009
Episode 7's existence makes even less sense to me now -- if they were going to have so much fanservice in this episode, they might as well have gotten to 8 right away. At least 8 makes sense and builds up to the action in the next episode!

I mean SWIMSUITS AGAIN SERIOUSLY. THEY'RE BARELY DRY FROM THE PREVIOUS EP'S POOL WATER. Also the very naked spa massaging -- good for the guys. The manservice bit was extremely unneeded... even as a girl I don't feel the need to see shining shimmering splendid muscles like that...

I can't wait for the next episode, hopefully they'll throw the fanservice aside and go for outright brutal action.
Aug 30, 2017 2:00 PM

Apr 2017
Nice service with the blonde guy jk.
And also I wonder who that "person" was that the teacher was talking about, maybe someone like the owner of the private school/facility that MC once belonged to like it was shown in his flashback? just saying.
Looks like they are gonna reveal more things of Ayanokouji's past in the next episodes probably like they did at the end of episode 6 so I'm hyped for next episode.
Aug 30, 2017 2:03 PM
Jul 2018
This episode mostly consist of building up for the next arc and just making clarifications in all honesty. Though I can admit that these two episodes were rather a bit disjointed but not to the point where the premise was thrown out of the window. It is still there guys.
Aug 30, 2017 2:13 PM

Jun 2014
Eventfull episode, wonder who that somebody who wanted to expell Ayanokoji is.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 30, 2017 2:16 PM

Dec 2013
One week and a bunch of boys and girls on a deserted island. If things don't go down Lord of the Flies or Battle Royal paths, I'm betting some lewd stuff will happen, with or without consent. And yes I'm talking about all that foreshadowing with Suzune getting harassed by the gangstas from Class C. If you ask me, that public fallout between him and the girl in his class was way too staged (and I'll bet Ayanokouji knows it too).

What i'm more interested in is just how Ayanokouji will manage to influence the rest of his class when the time comes, without revealing his hidden abilities.

What is the deal with some secret sponsor convincing Sae to blackmail Ayanokouji into reaching Class A? Doesn't make much sense at the moment. Do they want to publicly announce his hidden abilities or something?
HESTIAAPPROVES
Aug 30, 2017 2:38 PM

Jul 2015
Gunderroge90 said:
I feel this show has forgotten its premise. IMHO it's getting worse with every episode.

I feel the exact same way dude, I can't actually put my finger on it thought, it just seems to be drifting from the original episodes.
Aug 30, 2017 2:43 PM

Dec 2014
I don't know what the show's about anymore. Hoping the next one will provide some clear direction.
I need sleep.
Aug 30, 2017 2:52 PM

Mar 2014
That was actually a pretty enjoyable episode. I wish we learnt more about Kushida but I'm not sure if we'll get the chance (if this is one-cour) or if the LN readers have more knowledge of her character. In any case, I find her more interesting than Horikita, whose absence in this episode was a welcome addition.

I fail to see the survival test's importance, in what universe do schools organize such events? I mean they didn't really explain the reason for this test but if it's to cooperate and whatnot it seems like it's a step too far. But then again no one goes to such expensive cruises with their school except for filthy rich kids lmao. Anyways if I disregard this kind of logic I guess this test could be interesting in its own way.

Best girl Sakura is trying her best^^
Aug 30, 2017 2:54 PM

Nov 2015
Gunderroge90 said:
I feel this show has forgotten its premise. IMHO it's getting worse with every episode.
these two latest episodes destroyed the momentum the series had especially ep 7 but i think they will regain some of it in ep9
You cannot spell Light without L
Aug 30, 2017 2:54 PM

Mar 2014
shit i wasted 13mins on the first half. i ain't gonna give any fuck about next 4 eps.
Aug 30, 2017 2:57 PM

Feb 2015
This show is far too melodramatic. It's trying to fit too many settings into one story. It's hard to take any of this seriously.
Aug 30, 2017 3:28 PM

Mar 2014
Yautja said:
This show is far too melodramatic. It's trying to fit too many settings into one story. It's hard to take any of this seriously.

You nailed it, it's exactly the same for me. There's just a bunch of kids in a school but it's so dramatic and pretentious which makes it kind of ridiculous as a result. It's such a casual setting but they're trying to make it *too* serious with the elitism, the OTT competition and bullying from other classes, having dumb trials to prove someone's innocence, now a survival test and who knows what's next. I feel like this would work better in a different setting because it's hard to take it seriously imo.
Aug 30, 2017 4:03 PM
Jul 2016
this episode started off making me feel like "oh shit is it gonna get real?" then after the OP and seeing all the fanservice i'm just like ah yeah thats why i dont get my hopes up. outside of the beginning the only other decent parts of the episode were the ending scene where they explain the survival game.

considering i've watched 8 episodes of this so far even if Ayanokoji does what I think he is going to do and not show any of what he can really do during this test, I wont give a shit because the whole premise has completely shifted. So far the past 2 episodes have been a complete letdown

although at least the fanservice goes well with the mood of the setting they're in currently. it made it dealable
Aug 30, 2017 4:14 PM

Oct 2016
Ayanakoji and his serious daddy issues.
Aug 30, 2017 4:16 PM

Jan 2016
WTF is going on with the show...
Aug 30, 2017 4:21 PM

Jun 2016
I'm just so curious how Ayonokoji will survive
Aug 30, 2017 4:37 PM

Feb 2017
CaptainJumBo said:
I get this weird feeling that the homeroom teacher is ayanokoji's mother/surrogate mother.
Good ep.

That crossed my mind too! She definitely knows something about him.

Anyway.

I really want this to turn into a Battle Royale type thing, where Kushida goes full on yandere and kills everyone whilst wearing her cute red bikini :P

I thought Horikita looked super cute this episode. I don't ship her with the MC at all anymore. I just want them to be besties. Sakura is too cute for this world.

Decent ep all in all. Looking forward to this arc!
'I love you because you're you. I'm happy that you're whole. I don't care if there are sides of you that I don't know, or don't like. If that's who you are, that's fine. As long as you're whole, that's enough for me.'-Kouko Kaga
Aug 30, 2017 5:27 PM
Jul 2017
I have lost my faith in the storytelling abilities of this director.

Maybe they'll do a good job with the next arc. If so it'll probably be by accident. They had some really good material to work with.
...but then again, I unironically like Warau Salesman.
Aug 30, 2017 5:29 PM

Feb 2013
I think the problem with this anime is pacing and tone adjustment. The contrast between each part of the story is significant. Also no need for fanservice or a f*cking survival game in a anime like this. I'm kinda let down.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Why that dramatic tho

kingsley_017 - Apr 14

2 by Theo1899 »»
Apr 14, 3:58 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2017

524 by Alex_TheForest »»
Apr 10, 4:46 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2017

208 by Alex_TheForest »»
Apr 10, 3:56 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2017

168 by Alex_TheForest »»
Apr 7, 3:16 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2017

170 by Alex_TheForest »»
Apr 7, 2:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.