Forum Settings
Forums
That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 28, 2017 8:07 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
The evolution of Orcs is rather interesting. We also got some city building themes as well this chapter.

Excited to see Gabil in action~
Aug 29, 2017 1:05 AM

Dec 2015
That's a big settlement, I don't think it'll go unnoticed for long though. Someone is bound to not like what they're doing.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Aug 29, 2017 2:14 AM

Mar 2015
this build up for something much bigger!
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Aug 29, 2017 1:09 PM
Jun 2016
This was a great chapter, so happy i decided to try to balance manga with anime :> read the entire series today :>
Sep 11, 2017 4:11 PM

Sep 2013
Rimuri naming almost everyone with numbers.
Gabil got exiled but daddy gave him the trident and his people followed him.
Nov 14, 2018 4:36 PM

Oct 2015
Gabil has been exiled and it seems like his subordinates have followed him, I'm glad he's doing well.

Gerudo is one hardworking Orc and the city that Rimuru is building is progressing well.

Great chapter,
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Apr 21, 2020 4:08 AM

Feb 2018
A place to relax..
May 6, 2023 8:07 AM
Jul 2018
Oh man, there is a lot of individuals Rimuru has to name! 150,000 of them!? That's going to drain a lot of Rimuru's mana won't it? Ranga having his head partially exposed outside of the shadow skill is adorably funny lol. Well, these orcs aren't  too bad. They look buffed up and strong as heck when they are given a name, plus they give free labor to Rimuru Tempest!

Gabiru got exiled from his own tribe, that is only to be expected from the consequences of his actions. Such treasons can never be... forgiven. Looks like they're headed towards Rimuru's village. I feel bad for Rimuru, not only are many of the Lizardmen following Gabiru towards Rimuru's city, but it looks like more and more Goblins are showing up too. Rimuru is using too much mana, but at least it regenerates lol. May time come where Rimuru won't be needing to regenerate the mana Rimuru has in naming any number of monsters even if it's 10 quintillion of them!

It looks like the city of Rimuru has finally reached the number of 10,000 population! Where are the orcs though? I'm not entirely sure, but I guess they are spread out right, and only 2,000 orcs - the one who offered labour for Rimuru - is included in the 10,000 population I guess.

Making a recap of everything that has happened so far in the story: Rimuru got reincarnated as a slime, then found Veldora and devoured him with the [Predator] skill. Then he got out of the cave and met some Goblins and helped them defeat the Fanged Wolf Tribe and were successful in doing so. The fanged wolf tribe became an underling of Rimuru and Rimuru named the goblins turning them into hobgoblins and the Fanged Wolves turning them into Storm Wolves. After this, they decided to make a village, but was lacking necessities so they went to the Dwarven Kingdom. After that, they found the necessities and went back to the village. After that, the incident with Shizue Izawa, then Rimuru got a human form inherited from Shizue Izawa. Then, a greater demon gave a name to an Orc King ad then all these stuff happened with the Lizardmen defending and Rimuru's comrades attacking and they eventually won. Rimuru then became the master of the Great Jura Forest. After that, an alliance throughout the monsters was formed due to Rimuru's desires, and the alliance is named The Great Alliance of the Jura Forest. And the stuff happened in this chapter as the latest. Interesting story, very interesting! I love it!
Mar 25, 4:09 PM
Nov 2022
The small goblin village had now become very large in just a short time.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Chapter 106 Discussion

Gonta29 - May 1, 2023

11 by FullyCharged »»
Apr 12, 9:57 PM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Chapter 16 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2016

13 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Apr 3, 9:30 PM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Chapter 15 Discussion

RyuukiBeat - Aug 11, 2016

11 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Apr 3, 9:20 PM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Chapter 14 Discussion

7 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Apr 3, 9:11 PM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Chapter 13 Discussion

6 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Apr 3, 8:52 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.