Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 28, 2017 7:23 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This episode felt rather meh. The usual bath stuff, some background storytelling, and not as thrilling imo. Inaba's life seems to have gone back to normal as well at school.

Got some slight amusement from the appearance of that one-eyed youkai though. He popped out of nowhere. Seems like a friendly guy despite his intimidating appearance.
Stark700Aug 28, 2017 8:38 AM
Aug 28, 2017 9:18 AM

Aug 2013
A new term for Inaba's 'normal' high school life. Well things will not stray smooth for long.

With Ryuu-san appearance the youkai apartment got another reason to party.

Aug 28, 2017 9:20 AM

Jan 2015
So it's about the man taking bath together and tell about they daily work-related experience. At least there's Ryu plus Matajuro later which means there must be something that can be "learn" about from what he said.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Aug 28, 2017 9:26 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
More Hase and Kuri greatness, seriouly, it's adorable.

That english teacher must hate his life. I wonder if he'll be focus in future episodes.
Aug 28, 2017 9:29 AM

Jun 2015
That English teacher is creepy. Ryuu came back. It's nice to see him again. Everyone threw him a party. It was interesting to learn about the guy's work. It's not easy. A big cyclops appeared. He was cool.
Aug 28, 2017 9:40 AM
Sep 2015
I bet Hase has to hide his jealous that Inaba's looking upon Ryu
Aug 28, 2017 1:51 PM

Mar 2016
spooky English teacher... :/
time seems to be moving much quicker than before. idk. it literally went from like The start of school to like golden week (so feb. to end of april!) I wonder if it will end with him graduating?

ryu return and Inaba seems to happy... maybe it's time to start a low-key shipping? yes a concept! ;)
okay episode still enjoyable!
Smudy said:
More Hase and Kuri greatness, seriouly, it's adorable.

agreed :)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 28, 2017 5:12 PM
Jul 2018
This anime is clearly trying to be a coming-of-age story, but there doesn't seem to be any actual character development, as far as I remember.
Aug 28, 2017 10:23 PM

Jan 2015
Hope we wont go into the direction where MC blasts youkais in his school, but it seems like it will happen in the next episode and it will upset me :(
So Hase is now a regular visitor on his off days? Those monstrous flowers tho o_O too scary.
Those scary stories that Ryu and others were saying, mass suicide? wth? thats just too brutal man, at least they took it in a kind of a joke way instead of going FULL DARK DRAMA MODE.
And wow that cyclops was neaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat. Actually it was Tengu my bad, after Uchouten kazoku i didnt think i would tengus again, a pleasant surprise :P And tengus used to live together with humans but now are not being accepted because they are different and are better than humans? Thats fucked up...

Also kinda like how Fool is so devoted to MC and how in general they communicate. "fool stay in my pocket" Also learned that the book is not real, the real version is that much scarier? i wonder if we'll see it...
Aug 28, 2017 10:52 PM

Mar 2010
This episode feels a bit dull and cringey , but I still like it nevertheless. Hahaha , waiting for the serious atmosphere part to show up soon.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 29, 2017 12:57 AM

Mar 2013
Meh, more casual stuff just like every other episode.

I hope I get to see some thrill from now on. Coz honestly, I don't even know the story's objective at this point :/
Aug 29, 2017 2:30 AM

Oct 2008
That dead fish eyes new English teacher looks like a generic pervert who is has a bad aura.
That girl classmate of Inaba is trying to scare him but it is definitely useless...it might be that the girl is the one who will be terrified and be traumatic when she sees the ghosts at the apartment of Inaba!
4/5.

Aug 29, 2017 4:13 AM

Apr 2016
Thank gods for the new girls in his class, but still this show is turning into a total sausage party.
Aug 29, 2017 5:56 AM

Mar 2013
those past stories of ryus and friends are truly dark but they made it sounding funny... XD

ahhh, I love the bonding of hase and kuri, never bored about that

and definitely, there is something bad happened with that teacher... seriously, i thought he was a pervert, looking at the girls like some creep

cant wait for the next ep
Aug 29, 2017 6:23 AM

Jun 2016
I'm starting to like Fool's shenanigans. Haha! "Mommy, he's talking to a doll." Shut up, kid! Hahaha.

Let's talk about Inaba not being close to anyone back then now he's friends with 3 girls in his school. Haha. And it seems like guys hate or are jealous of him because he's getting all the cuties. Jk.

Something's fishy with Miura-sensei. Better watch your back, Inaba. Or may be Miura-sensei can see something. And the next episode will be about him or will be at least associated with him.

Hase-kun just stay in the apartment, maaan. Just live there and be Kuri's official dad then Inaba will be the mom. Hahaha. I ship it!

I LITERALLY SCREAMED WHEN RYU-SAN APPEARED. WAAAAAAH. SO HANDSOME! HISASHIBURI, RYU-SAN! <3 Nice to see a bit of his backstory. He doesn't age, huh. Damn.

Hajimemashite, Matajuro-san! :D

Them partying almost every day makes me want to live with them MORE. Ugh.

Loved this episode because Ryu-san is back. Hihihi. I should stop.

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Aug 29, 2017 6:56 PM
Oct 2010
Swagernator said:
Thank gods for the new girls in his class, but still this show is turning into a total sausage party.

Indeed. Yuushi even seemed pissed at the girls suggesting something about him and that classmate he saved... though of course he would be annoyed, what if people started rumors about him being straight?
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Aug 31, 2017 3:01 AM

Sep 2011
I'm glad that something is slowly moving in the background (Miura-sensei, possibly being possessed by some evil spirit, or something), last few eps have been kinda dull as far as development is concerned.
Matajuro sudden appearance gave me a good laugh xD
Inaba and Hase always looking borderline homo, fangirls/fujoshis must be happy
Aug 31, 2017 7:49 AM

Dec 2014
the show is so unpredictable..you never know what to expect
Sep 21, 2017 2:54 PM

Sep 2013
New english teacher will be a problem later on, ryu-san and the other's injury stories and a giant cyclops coming with gifts.
Oct 13, 2017 10:19 PM

Oct 2012
The english teacher is creepy, surely he'll become a problem on the next episode

A bowl of delicious rice suddenly vanishing?
On the scale, a number she'd never seen?
Uaaaa, girls' problems are scary.. But thank you for the scream Sawashiro-san xD
"Signature removed"
Aug 26, 2018 1:23 PM

May 2012
Really nice backstories in this one, quite liked it!
Jan 3, 2022 6:49 AM

Feb 2020
That new English teacher is up to no good...

Hase and Kuri are so adorable together. :)
Oct 3, 2023 4:34 AM
Aug 2022
Where's scammer ossan?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youkai Apartment no Yuuga na Nichijou Episode 26 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2017

40 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Oct 4, 2023 2:18 AM

Poll: » Youkai Apartment no Yuuga na Nichijou Episode 15 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 9, 2017

31 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Oct 3, 2023 3:18 PM

Poll: » Youkai Apartment no Yuuga na Nichijou Episode 14 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 2, 2017

30 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Oct 3, 2023 2:50 PM

Poll: » Youkai Apartment no Yuuga na Nichijou Episode 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2017

27 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Oct 3, 2023 2:35 PM

Poll: » Youkai Apartment no Yuuga na Nichijou Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 4, 2017

33 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Oct 3, 2023 4:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.