Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 27, 2017 9:40 PM

Apr 2017
THIS IS A NOVEl ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Land of Adults (1)..

Outstanding peculiar tones between how Kino met Hermes as his own trustworthy partner along the road due to the death of the original Kino and once His name got rebirth since The "Land of Adults". Every since Kino's operation did ended for the past 3 days, Hermes convey his enticing voice which lies onto little girl's mind. About she describes the burden word which describes her as flower.. Such a simple and mellow words grasp that droven her passionate emotions.

Land of Prosperity (2)

Seemingly the details connects the taken path where Kino and Hermes travel along to the new town which haven't seen it before. While coils and machinery was the main basis here as it remains how utterly silent and distasteful for them to stay every since Kino got hungry. Pfft Hermes.. oh pls xD?.. Furthermore, Kino just got lucky where She had a nice and very comfy stay in a luxurious mansion while Hermes stays at the garage. When their new at town, She met by a guy named Kyoshi. Right off the edge when the two got interact while Kino listen to his own story, about the past yrs when the town got isolated due to outburst amount of sadness filled with devastating tragic tale. Even how he got separated from her lover, cause world it's just filled of delusional cryptic tone. "The Last words before Kino as she go on her journey was "Don't Die". means how worth enough for her life to live for the sake within her unsettled path.

--Unfinished--

Gonna edit lateruu
-HippySnob-Aug 27, 2017 9:50 PM

"Think about that glowing dust
That destroys the night sky's dream of
Just being nothing"
----
Oct 8, 2021 9:14 AM

Jul 2019
I really enjoyed reading this one. The descriptive writing, its characters, the world, and all were really captivating. I'm need to see the anime adaptation so I can visualize it in anime form.

-[ ~♫~ ll Credit ]-
Jul 23, 2022 11:00 PM

Jul 2021
The war depiction in Chapter 6 gives so much tension and is very well described like it's pretty graphic based on the expositions and speculation given. Kino's journey proceeds to be refreshing and hearing about other people's backgrounds raises so many highlights such as democracy, oppression, tragedy, etc, in a poetic way, fuck imagine living in a world to get thousands of executions or go through slavery if you don't obey such a simple rule or competitions, my condolent for what these people have gone through and it's hard to get a place and be considered as a civilian if to live in such a captivating, cruel world that is, survival of the fittest is well, prevalent, for such a limitation of establishments.
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kino no Tabi: The Beautiful World Chapter 2 Discussion

CQLLIST - Apr 23, 2023

0 by CQLLIST »»
Apr 23, 2023 8:51 AM

» In english?

removed-user - Feb 9, 2008

43 by KarlslandsFinest »»
Aug 3, 2022 1:29 PM

» light novel license

theek1 - Jul 12, 2022

0 by theek1 »»
Jul 12, 2022 1:03 AM

Poll: » Kino no Tabi: The Beautiful World Volume 9 Discussion

DerMond - Jul 24, 2016

0 by DerMond »»
Jul 24, 2016 6:48 PM

Poll: » Kino no Tabi: The Beautiful World Volume 14 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 27, 2015

1 by LoLyeah »»
Feb 4, 2016 2:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.