Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 26, 2017 7:13 AM

Jan 2017
According to me, it's Computer Science.
I was a computer science student during my school days and I learned Python for 2 years.
I swear to god, Python ruined my life forever.
During my final exams, I got 68/100 in Computer Science which is regarded as "C" grade.
My parents were literally shocked since they thought I am great at Computer Science (due to my vast knowledge in Computer hardwares and softwares).
They mocked me and scolded me.
From that day on, I promised to myself I would never EVER take Computer Science again even tho I have interest in Computer related stuff.
But my luck couldn't be worse since my college has forced me to learn the C programming language as it's part of the syllabus for freshers.
*sob*
Anyway, what about you guys?
Which subject do you find the most difficult?
Do you still study that subject or have you dropped it?
What were your marks in that particular subject?
What's your fav subject?

My fav subject is maths and physics btw :)

Join Emilia's self-proclaimed knights club if you are a fellow Emilia fan

Aug 26, 2017 7:17 AM

Apr 2017
research lessons ain't that bad

but literally thinking for a non-existent topic for each class meeting is fucking me up

still life: pink roses
Aug 26, 2017 7:22 AM

Apr 2016
swirlydragon said:

What's your fav subject?

- The subject of taste in anime.
- Everyday i want to drop it but i just can't, too much fun.
- My Re: zero mark was, the fact that i failed to understand what people see in that anime.
- Well currently the study of why people likes Classroom of Elite, and the "Deep understanding of edge mind", funny reading i must say.
Aug 26, 2017 7:53 AM

Jan 2014
I suck at everything that is Science. I barely passed Chemistry with the lowest grade required. I failed my final exam on Physics, yet somehow passed the class. Forensic Science got kind of confusing at the end for me; ironically it was probably my best science class. Anatomy Part I & Part II were decent; although, everyone cheated at some point, and our teacher was very lenient.

I also suck horribly at math. I barely passed Algebra in 8th grade with the lowest grade required to pass. I suck at basically anything related to the STEM fields.

Three things cannot be long hidden..
...the s u n, the m oo n, and the tr u th.

Aug 26, 2017 7:58 AM

Apr 2017
Swagernator said:
swirlydragon said:

What's your fav subject?

- The subject of taste in anime.
- Everyday i want to drop it but i just can't, too much fun.
- My Re: zero mark was, the fact that i failed to understand what people see in that anime.
- Well currently the study of why people likes Classroom of Elite, and the "Deep understanding of edge mind", funny reading i must say.

-Swagernator
-they're canceled
-my marks were i failed to understand why user swagernator keeps on shitting
-study of why he critic such but stands for sao

bullshit

Aug 26, 2017 8:01 AM

Apr 2016
sunako199 said:

-Swagernator
-they're canceled

bullshit

Damn, you really do like me didn't you ?
Aug 26, 2017 8:04 AM

Apr 2017
Swagernator said:
sunako199 said:

-Swagernator
-they're canceled

bullshit

that's some weird way to say shit

since FOR EVERY TOPIC you critic something why don't we return the favor

Aug 26, 2017 8:18 AM

Jan 2010
Adopting ^Ashscot answer.

Math. Always math. Not only it is confusing af, I find it useless and boring too.

No, definitely not. I'm not touching math ever again once I graduated from high school.

Ouch. No telling. Well, not too bad I guess, but definitely my worst out of any other subjects.

What's your fav subject?
Science (mostly Biology and Chem)
also Foreign Language (have a degree)
Aug 26, 2017 8:27 AM

Dec 2014
Wording and related things (except grammar related, which I kinda like), it's usually the most tiring.
But my problem is not the subject, but the professor, usually. It could be in a subject I like, but the teacher is bad.

Unfortunatelly yes.

Avarage, I would say.

What's your fav subject?
Biology, then Math, Physics, Geography and some of Chemestry. I like chemestry, although some of it is annoying, my favourite is the Organic area <3
I also like forgein languages, if the teacher is good >_>
Today they say you're crazy, tomorrow they will say you're a genious.
Aug 26, 2017 8:51 AM

Apr 2015
Any kind of math. It completely screwed my GPA last year. If I had the same kind of skill in math that I do in English, I'd have a 3.5+ GPA instead of 3.0.

I'm in a lower level math class with lots of help now, so hopefully, I'll be able to raise my GPA this year.
"No, son, you may not have your body pillow at the dinner table!"
Aug 26, 2017 9:00 AM

Mar 2012
Maths simply because the college I had joined never taught any damn thing, there wasn't much that I could sit and learn on my own without any classes or help. But still I never hated it, I kind of like it. I used to spend hours trying to understand and solve sums, I liked doing it but the end results were pretty bad.

In second year, I had a choice between Physics and Maths and I chose Physics.

Seriously bad in Jr. college, about average in undergraduate course because the teacher actually taught, couldn't do any better because my basics were shaky. My parents pretty much shout and beat me up even when my neighbor's daughter, 7 years younger than me, sores 2% more than me in the same exam 7 years later so parents isn't much of a discouraging factor they discourage me in everything after all.

What's your fav subject?
Computer Science, I find databases a bit dry and boring, subjects related to programming or concepts behind it interest me more in the field.
Aug 26, 2017 9:56 AM

Jan 2017
girls are the most difficult subjects

Aug 26, 2017 10:54 AM

Aug 2017

I had a lot of trouble with German in my early years of secondary education. I had little trouble with Grammar(apart from the Grammatical cases, which I could apply just fine if I knew the gender of the words, but I sucked at remembering the gender of words), fluency, listening or reading exercises, but I for the love of life could not manage to memorise sentences or words. I was never failing the subject, but my average was somewhere around 6.0/10.

Dropped it as soon as I could, at the end of my third year. Ironically, at the last test of that year, I just gave up all hope for a passing grade, didn't study, and got an amazing grade. What. The. Heck.

My favourite subject is History, though I got higher marks in English, Economics, Business economics, and French. I'm starting university soon, so I guess I'll be introduced to a plethora of subject to despise and adore.
Aug 26, 2017 12:57 PM

Sep 2007
p0ckyy said:
girls are the most difficult subjects

Finding the g-spot is like trying to find Atlantis.

Aug 26, 2017 1:00 PM

Apr 2017
i hate the subject of waking up in the morning

sunako199 said:
Swagernator said:

that's some weird way to say shit

since FOR EVERY TOPIC you critic something why don't we return the favor

DAMN
thats some good shade over there
イカロス --I K A R O S D E S U-- "Hai master" <3cruise

Becoming the bell of my heart
dont click here, baka -->> https://soundcloud.com/franciscan-guitar
Aug 26, 2017 1:12 PM

Oct 2014
I coasted fine in all my subjects, but history bored me to sleep at times and I never enjoyed my Spanish classes. Though, I think that was more an issue with the material than it was the subject. Calculus was the biggest headache, but it's always satisfying once something clicks.
Aug 26, 2017 1:19 PM
Jul 2018
Ever since middle school, I have been particularly poor at higher level math. I also nearly failed the equation portions of my chemistry and physics classes in high school, I was somehow even shittier than I was in normal mathematics.
Aug 26, 2017 2:06 PM

Oct 2015
english was always difficult for me i hate it so much asdjHKSJAL
⠀⠀‧⠀⠀

Aug 26, 2017 2:24 PM

Feb 2015
I wonder when can I pick-up the subject life, I have put on-hold for a very long time

Aug 26, 2017 2:25 PM

Jan 2009
i do not get it, how can you be good at math but bad in programming when both of them involves logical thinking and memorization (like memorizing formulas and syntax)?

and with python too that is considered one of the easiest programming language to get into too because of its simple english like syntax and less verbose keyboard typing nature

as for me i find math hard now a days even simple ones
Aug 26, 2017 2:47 PM

Mar 2017
I was always shitty at math in school but had top 5 grades in history/social studies
Aug 26, 2017 3:18 PM

Jan 2009
Right now Programming, because it's a Subject I have to do and never really got along with, because I'm more in the Hardware Section (Computer Engineering). My favorite Subjects in my previous School Year (currently still on Summer Vacation) were German, Operating Systems and Political Social Studies.

LadyLyra said:
Dropped it as soon as I could, at the end of my third year. Ironically, at the last test of that year, I just gave up all hope for a passing grade, didn't study, and got an amazing grade. What. The. Heck.
That's wrong, it should be:

:p

But yeah, I was good to mediocre in my foreign Languages Classes as well and I also dropped them as soon as it was possible for me to do so. If you ever need to learn the Language, it's much more effectively to have a Crash Course and On-the-Fly Learning, rather than to force yourself into it just because it's a Subject at your School.
NoboruAug 26, 2017 3:34 PM
Aug 26, 2017 3:26 PM
Jul 2018
hey my fav are also math and physics :D
cant really say i had a difficult subject, but art and music was pretty useless in hs .-.
Aug 26, 2017 3:32 PM

Jun 2015
Sometimes I feel like it's reading comprehension when I'm on MAL.

Aug 26, 2017 3:54 PM

Aug 2012
Physics. Probably the most annoying yet most interesting subject in the world. Studying it is fun, perfecting it is hell. In the end, after working my ass off, I couldn't do better than a D. I'm shit on mechanics and applied physics.
Aug 26, 2017 5:04 PM

Dec 2011
Algebra 2 and any mathematics beyond that although I usually get mid C range grade wise.
Aug 27, 2017 6:12 AM

Aug 2013
Graphic design. I'm terrible at drawing and the transition to computer aided graphics improves none of that.
Aug 27, 2017 6:29 AM
Jul 2018
Swedish. The grammar rules heavily rely on en and ett words, sorta like a and an. How do you know which noun is en and which is ett? There are no rules for that, you just gotta memorize all of it.
Aug 27, 2017 6:35 AM

Jan 2017
Keiski said:
I was always shitty at math in school but had top 5 grades in history/social studies

lol what was the point of saying 'but had top 5 grades in history/social studies'
Aug 27, 2017 6:40 AM

Sep 2011
For me the most difficult subject is history and any history-related subjects but that's because I couldn't give a damn about my country's past and any past-related stuff.

Aug 27, 2017 7:56 AM

Mar 2017
kikyo1hinamora said:
Keiski said:

lol what was the point of saying 'but had top 5 grades in history/social studies'
don't quote me i don't know you nor do i want to
Sep 5, 2017 7:20 AM

Feb 2015
Art, music and English were probably the worst for me.

I don't study any of them.

The only one I did an exam in was English and I think I got a B.

What's your fav subject?
I like all science subjects. They're more interesting to me and I find them a lot easier.

More topics from this board

» The level of NoLifer / NEET / Hiki you are?

IpreferEcchi - Yesterday

15 by DesuMaiden »»
1 minute ago

» Do you enjoy nature?

Kamikaze_404 - 2 hours ago

7 by Smugdear »»
6 minutes ago

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

665 by blankflag »»
11 minutes ago

» Are you a slow or fast typier on a computer???

DesuMaiden - Apr 19

34 by DesuMaiden »»
12 minutes ago

» What do yall collect? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

bevarnow - Jan 25

309 by DesuMaiden »»
13 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.