Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 24, 2017 8:19 AM

Feb 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Taking the previous episode up a notch, jumps into a giant orgy of random adult and old men but if she enjoyed and is happy with that just to prove a point to her friend, then I'm all okay with that.

They forgot the most important part for the 2nd girl. No bunny ears. Very disappointed.

♥ ☆ ♥ | My list is a bit NSFW | Hentai Database Contributors Club | ♥ ☆ ♥
If you see a hentai anime using a manga/eroge cover image, help by replacing it with its proper image!
Aug 27, 2017 1:08 AM

May 2015
To me this was/is a case of “Self-induced moral degeneration”, when a girl has so little brains to begin with (she doesn’t have the slightest clue about sex and was seeking experience, comes up with a stupid idea thus she is susceptibility to sexual pleasure) getting herself addicted to it to the point of not caring about anything else... even frightening a slut(?) in the process. Well, at least, that’s how I would define the first part of this episode. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 27, 2017 7:12 AM
Oct 2013
A part
So air headed XD
Reactions were super moe ヾ(*´▽`*)ノ
Nice size difference of her against the first guy
Surprisingly blood of her when 3 other girls didn't have
The two old guys being unconfident with the thin dicks and being virgins was cute XD
Such angel of her to ask for various plays with the 50 of them (ㅅ˘︶˘)♡ and they all were a fun lot (*˘▽˘*)
Sounded like toyosaki ai at times.
Cute of the blond to get scared at the end

B part
Nakada shin?? dat name XD
what pervert she was to cum just from the costume and gaze
Probably would of been lewd to see her actually changing into it since it was most slutty, but seemed to be more comedy manga so can't be helped I guess.
And then became exhibitionist

The facial expressions were very good moe expressions.
And the voice acting of both the guys and girls was also really good to express the emotion.

Well it was most fun gag episode.
Sep 5, 2017 4:09 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Well that was kinda dumb, but hey at least we got a loli gangbang orgy with some triple penetration and stuff involved, so that's pretty nice (even if the animation is still bleh)

2nd part was less interesting
Sep 11, 2017 11:53 PM

Oct 2015
Totally

S
H
I
T

Rape, gangbang, old fat ugly men... Here goes my sincere thoughts: **** off the author who did the manga and **** off even more the ones who decided to make an anime for this and **** everyone who liked this hentai because you're the one responsible for always having hentais like this one. Thanks for your attention and **** me who dared to watch this even having an idea about how **** bad and s**** this would be.

A waste of **** lolis.

Dropped in the beginning of this episode and take here your **** score: 1/10

Thanks for your attention. ;)

TechOtaku-hSep 12, 2017 11:22 AM
Mar 17, 2019 8:19 AM
May 2013
Hmm I am surprised, MAL hasn’t marked this as complete as it still say currently airing when this was done in 2017... we are now in 2019 🤔.
Have Great Day =)
Animekid3

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Aug 28, 2023 3:35 PM
Jun 2023
Oh man, the first half was *chef's kiss* super hot. Definitely the best scene out of the 4. I had to skip through the last half because it wasn't as hot as the first half.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ichigo Chocola Flavor Episode 1 Discussion

Hentai - Jul 13, 2017

7 by sleepyplant »»
Aug 25, 2023 4:47 PM

» Got excited by the cover until.....

TechOtaku-h - May 17, 2017

9 by TechOtaku-h »»
Jul 15, 2017 4:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.