Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Aug 25, 2017 9:08 AM
Aug 2017
Long_Ng said:
watch Filthy Frank video on it
as much as a ridiculous guy he is, he put out some solid definition of a weeaboo

I guess that's the real tragedy: Do we really have to listen to a guy in a pink swimming suit who makes videos in an effort to offend people?
Aug 25, 2017 9:28 AM

Feb 2015
flannan said:
Nyah_Chan said:
Well there is one way to test for weeaboo.... If you can walk up one flight of stairs without looking like you just ran a marathon then you're fine...

It's a test for being American, if you ask me. I live on the 5th floor, and I have to walk up here every day.

aaronrray said:

*dyes his hair dark brown and puts in brown contacts* ”えと。。。わたしはにほんじんです?" *starts sweating profusely and faints*

Japanese language uses "ka" particle in the end to make a phase into a question. Also, Japanese text usually uses kanji for words like "watashi" and "nihonjin".

Pullman said:
The easiest way is to ask if they think japanese cartoons are inherently superior to any western entertainment media. For the bonus round, ask if they watched Castlevania or other american-produced shows in japanese dub only because of how superior the japanese language is.

English VAs suck. Never seen an dubbed anime that sounded right.
And why the hell should I prefer English language in the first place? It's not my native language.

Gohdhand said:
According to the vast majority of the general population, anyone who watches anime is a weeaboo. Making any further distinctions than that is pointless because people will still call you a weeb anyway.

Majority of the population does not know this word. Also, using the word "weeaboo" is enough reason to kill a person for being Nazi sympathizer.

Takamura-sama said:

That's basically a weeaboo I think then..

You Nazi.

thewiru said:

This "denounce own culture" definition makes no sense. What if someone denounces it's own culture for it's on set of reasons, and, idk, 2 years later that person get's into anime, is that person a weeb?

Of course it makes no sense. It is entirely nazi boogeyman who does not exist IRL.

Well that's racist... Geez I'm an American and I'm very athletic... I compete horses for god sakes... Okay though I do agree that America's obesity rate is way too high, but don't lump all of us together...
Aug 25, 2017 9:36 AM
Jun 2017
Aurelius90 said:
Long_Ng said:
as much as a ridiculous guy he is, he put out some solid definition of a weeaboo

I guess that's the real tragedy: Do we really have to listen to a guy in a pink swimming suit who makes videos in an effort to offend people?

he's a decent guy i'm sure (no sarcasm here)
the thing is that Weeaboo is a term that used too much it lose it meaning
basically don't over do your hobby
Aug 25, 2017 9:50 AM
Aug 2017
Long_Ng said:
Aurelius90 said:

he's a decent guy i'm sure (no sarcasm here)
the thing is that Weeaboo is a term that used too much it lose it meaning
basically don't over do your hobby

No, it's quite like the autism term that 4 chan has spawned as well. It doesn't matter what the actual definition is, as long as it insults people. Judging by the avatar of Pullman, I guess he uses "autistic" and "sperg" the same way. The looser the definition the better.
Aug 25, 2017 10:23 AM
Aug 2017
I love how we are arguing over the definition of a slang word that is perceived in many different ways... I made a thread earlier asking about what it takes to be a weeaboo and I have determined from the posts that there is no single definition and everybody has a different set of conditions required to be a weeaboo. All in all, weeaboo is a derogatory term that is often used in jest by 'this' sort of community and because of how broad the labeling can be, as well as the fact that it is used in jest so often, it is less offensive than other derogatory terms that directly isolate a portion of the population.

Now, if the community that posts in MAL decides to unanimously create a set definition of 'weeaboo', these kinds of arguments would be more constructive and less confrontational.
Aug 25, 2017 10:53 AM

May 2016
byakugami said:
Weeaboo is a dumb insult used to describe non-Japanese (especially non-Asian and especially white) people who like anime or Japan more than idiots think they should. Plenty of people (ok not a lot but some) learn ancient languages like Latin, Greek, and Hebrew to read ancient texts in their original language, and if anything they get applauded for it. But if you want to learn Japanese mostly for anime and manga, you're a "weeb". Whatever.

I think part of the issue is moral... there's an idea that people should be content with their own culture; that they're trespassing on something sacred by embracing another. Before people accused each other of "cultural appropriation", they called each other weeaboos... and they still do today.
Except, the term "weeb" in this instance that you're referring to is used as a jest. I think you're being too easily offended by a term that has largely been co-opted and is used ironically more often than not.

In any case, the difference in your example is that people who learn Latin, Greek, and Hebrew don't often aspire to be Roman or Greek in totality. That they're academically interested is not the same as what's being discussed.

Further, the major problem with "weeaboos" is that their intent to "like Japan" often comes off as misguided and almost insulting to people who actually understand Japan. For instance, people who are much broader Japanese enthusiasts, in that they consume not just anime, but all broad kinds of Japanese aesthetics, from their novels to their tea ceremonies to culinary cuisines to even their cultural sports like kendo, are often annoyed when these people only use their knowledge very obviously taken purely from animanga to come off as if they know anything about Japan.

There's another major problem with many "weeaboos" being unironic in their unapologetic defense for wartime Imperial Japan, but that's a whole other set of worms.
Aug 25, 2017 11:04 AM

Nov 2009
Nyah_Chan said:
flannan said:

It's a test for being American, if you ask me. I live on the 5th floor, and I have to walk up here every day.

Japanese language uses "ka" particle in the end to make a phase into a question. Also, Japanese text usually uses kanji for words like "watashi" and "nihonjin".

English VAs suck. Never seen an dubbed anime that sounded right.
And why the hell should I prefer English language in the first place? It's not my native language.

Majority of the population does not know this word. Also, using the word "weeaboo" is enough reason to kill a person for being Nazi sympathizer.

You Nazi.

Of course it makes no sense. It is entirely nazi boogeyman who does not exist IRL.

Well that's racist... Geez I'm an American and I'm very athletic... I compete horses for god sakes... Okay though I do agree that America's obesity rate is way too high, but don't lump all of us together...

Sorry if I offended you. I did not mean to say all Americans are that unathletic, only that it is very hard to attain this level of unathleticism under normal circumstances.
Aug 25, 2017 11:23 AM
Aug 2017
Yudina said:
byakugami said:
Weeaboo is a dumb insult used to describe non-Japanese (especially non-Asian and especially white) people who like anime or Japan more than idiots think they should. Plenty of people (ok not a lot but some) learn ancient languages like Latin, Greek, and Hebrew to read ancient texts in their original language, and if anything they get applauded for it. But if you want to learn Japanese mostly for anime and manga, you're a "weeb". Whatever.

I think part of the issue is moral... there's an idea that people should be content with their own culture; that they're trespassing on something sacred by embracing another. Before people accused each other of "cultural appropriation", they called each other weeaboos... and they still do today.
Except, the term "weeb" in this instance that you're referring to is used as a jest. I think you're being too easily offended by a term that has largely been co-opted and is used ironically more often than not.

In any case, the difference in your example is that people who learn Latin, Greek, and Hebrew don't often aspire to be Roman or Greek in totality. That they're academically interested is not the same as what's being discussed.

Further, the major problem with "weeaboos" is that their intent to "like Japan" often comes off as misguided and almost insulting to people who actually understand Japan. For instance, people who are much broader Japanese enthusiasts, in that they consume not just anime, but all broad kinds of Japanese aesthetics, from their novels to their tea ceremonies to culinary cuisines to even their cultural sports like kendo, are often annoyed when these people only use their knowledge very obviously taken purely from animanga to come off as if they know anything about Japan.

There's another major problem with many "weeaboos" being unironic in their unapologetic defense for wartime Imperial Japan, but that's a whole other set of worms.

As somebody who has decided that Japan is my current foreign cultural interest, I do like the point that you are making. I personally believe that it is healthy for the mind to have an interest in another way of life. Japan is particularly interesting because it is a post-industrial country with a large population, and has mixed western and its own culture into something that is very different from the rest of the world. It is true that Japan's pop-culture was appealing to me and as such, opened the door to my general interest in Japan specifically, but I have grown far more interested in other aspects of Japan. Japan is also an example of a culture that has trickled into America unintentionally through media and products, rather than having a large population in America.
Aug 25, 2017 11:24 AM

Feb 2015
flannan said:
Nyah_Chan said:

Sorry if I offended you. I did not mean to say all Americans are that unathletic, only that it is very hard to attain this level of unathleticism under normal circumstances.

Yeah I moved internationally basically most my life... And have dealt with serious racism for 7 years... SO I get triggered easily by it XD... But yeah that is true... What I was meaning to say is that weebs never go outside... So if they have to walk up stairs... It's too much for them XD
Aug 25, 2017 11:28 AM
Aug 2017
Nyah_Chan said:
flannan said:

Yeah I moved internationally basically most my life... And have dealt with serious racism for 7 years... SO I get triggered easily by it XD... But yeah that is true... What I was meaning to say is that weebs never go outside... So if they have to walk up stairs... It's too much for them XD

Whats funny is that in America, I am considered scrawny, but when I tell someone in another country that I am 80kg and 178cm, they think it is normal.
Aug 25, 2017 11:32 AM

Feb 2015
aaronrray said:
Nyah_Chan said:

Whats funny is that in America, I am considered scrawny, but when I tell someone in another country that I am 80kg and 178cm, they think it is normal.

I'm American but moved to other countries... 3rd world countries with bad attitudes... I mean like bad as in me at 9 years old, getting harassed by adults... I'm actually 165lbs... Though I don't look it... I look like your average 120-13-lbs but I was born with 20% greater bone density... Pretty much I look like a female football player with big tits (.-.

PS: By boobs probably make up 10% of my body weight XD
Aug 25, 2017 11:49 AM
Aug 2017
Nyah_Chan said:
aaronrray said:

I'm American but moved to other countries... 3rd world countries with bad attitudes... I mean like bad as in me at 9 years old, getting harassed by adults... I'm actually 165lbs... Though I don't look it... I look like your average 120-13-lbs but I was born with 20% greater bone density... Pretty much I look like a female football player with big tits (.-.

PS: By boobs probably make up 10% of my body weight XD

You are a description of my mother..... If you say that you are 5'6" and can't actually float.... and is blonde.... I would honestly think you were my mother....
Aug 25, 2017 1:37 PM

Apr 2011
--ALEX-- said:
Why would I ever look down on My culture?

I'm American!

Say what you will....American culture has spread through every inch of this planet.

And love it or hate it....YOU, reading this post, I'll bet money YOU like American things.

Sure, you might HATE our government, we Americans HATE our government too!

But, you can't deny our influence.....our movies, shows, music, fashion, and yes even food!

Don't lie to me....I know you like McDonalds!

lol fuck McDonalds

Burger King > McDonalds
Aug 25, 2017 2:59 PM

Jan 2009
weaboos lost its original definition its usually use to insult and identify all anime fans now
Aug 25, 2017 3:53 PM

Oct 2016
Weeaboos have poor illiterate skills in general and look too deep into things all things Japan. 83 They also spam emoticons of Japanese descent (/(o.o)/, *____*, etc.) like nobody's getting annoyed. :/ 83 They're ignorant on what actually makes Japan Japan and just annoy everyone with their in-your face rituals on Japanese stuff. 83
Aug 25, 2017 4:23 PM

Mar 2017
aaronrray said:
Rayney_d4y said:

*Buys a new pair of shoes specifically so he can take his normal shoes off and put the new ones on when he arrives at school*

*Eats ramen for all 3 meals everyday*

*STARTS BOWING WHEN HE MEETS NEW PEOPLE*

*Bows INCORRECTLY when he meets new people*

Get it right!
aaronrray said:
Rayney_d4y said:

*Buys a new pair of shoes specifically so he can take his normal shoes off and put the new ones on when he arrives at school*

*Eats ramen for all 3 meals everyday*

*STARTS BOWING WHEN HE MEETS NEW PEOPLE*

*Bows INCORRECTLY when he meets new people*

Get it right!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2017 5:37 AM

Apr 2015
When you change your actual name to a Japanese one you are beyond help. Gas chamber is the only solution for it.
Aug 26, 2017 5:57 AM
Jun 2016
Personally, I classify it (shouldn't do this in general, apparently) as people who like anime, and people who are annoying. I think they're separate things; someone can like anime without bothering anyone, and another can be an eyesore whilst knowing little about anime.

In the case of weeaboos, I identity them as irritating people who happened to have used anime to make others want to burn them alive. Maybe it's too simple, since, now that I think about it, there aren't that many people around me who watch anime...
ictoauAug 26, 2017 6:28 AM
Aug 26, 2017 6:06 AM
Aug 2017
urpoutta said:
When you change your actual name to a Japanese one you are beyond help. Gas chamber is the only solution for it.

I have explored the kanji database for Rei...
Aug 26, 2017 7:01 AM

Apr 2016
It's easy to identify them, because they are making threads on MAL to what is the best way to support anime industry while they are subscribed to Funi and CR.
Aug 26, 2017 9:01 AM
May 2017
Even if you are a weeb, its okay. Most people are weebs on this cite.
Aug 26, 2017 9:11 AM
Feb 2017
If you are interested in and enjoy Japanese anime and Japanese culture then your not a weeaboo. Even if you listen to that song, your still not a weeb. A weeaboo is someone who refuses to do anything non Japanese and believes that anything non Japanese sucks. Do you worship japan as the best place ever? If not, then your not a weeaboo.

Aug 26, 2017 9:21 AM

May 2017
-If you add -kun or -san for ex at the end of your English speaking friends' names IRL (On the internet it's okay, i guess)
-If you read raw manga/ watch raw anime and pretend to actually know Japanese, while you don't even know Hiragana (the basic characters)
-And of course, like the stereotypical weeaboo, put desu at the end of every sentence, run like Naruto, and speak Engrish
Aug 26, 2017 12:01 PM

Jul 2016
They have any combination of Evangelion, Naruto, or One Piece in their favorites.
Aug 26, 2017 12:36 PM
Aug 2017
IpreferEcchi said:
They have any combination of Evangelion, Naruto, or One Piece in their favorites.

Evangelion: I don't see the big issue...

Naruto and One Piece: Either you have started watching a long time ago, or you have the patience and lifestyle of a stone.
Aug 26, 2017 1:06 PM

Jul 2016
aaronrray said:
IpreferEcchi said:

Naruto and One Piece: Either you have started watching a long time ago, or you have the patience and lifestyle of a stone.

Evangelion because Asuka is the "iconic" tsundere, Rei is the "iconic" kuudere, etc. More importantly it spawned the EvaGeeks fan site which is I think is one of the worst communities.
Aug 26, 2017 1:15 PM
Aug 2017
IpreferEcchi said:
aaronrray said:

Evangelion because Asuka is the "iconic" tsundere, Rei is the "iconic" kuudere, etc. More importantly it spawned the EvaGeeks fan site which is I think is one of the worst communities.

So, we bring in the issue of the difference between greatly enjoying something, and being fanatical about it. For example: I think Eureka Seven has one of the best stories in anime and I couldn't stop myself from binge watching the entire series in almost 1 sitting. However, I don't have a Eureka body pillow and write fanfics about NSFW stuff involving her.... Point being, somebody can absolutely love a series and not be a blight to society.
Aug 26, 2017 8:38 PM

Jan 2010
aaronrray said:

So, we bring in the issue of the difference between greatly enjoying something, and being fanatical about it. For example: I think Eureka Seven has one of the best stories in anime and I couldn't stop myself from binge watching the entire series in almost 1 sitting. However, I don't have a Eureka body pillow and write fanfics about NSFW stuff involving her.... Point being, somebody can absolutely love a series and not be a blight to society.

Implying having a body pillow and writing NSFW fanfics is a blight to society?

Sorry to suddenly butt in but that's harsh.
Nothing wrong with having a body pillow and writing NSFW fanfics. As long as they keep it in their room. :/
Aug 26, 2017 11:50 PM
Nov 2014
Weeaboo = simply ignorant
= doesn't understand how Japan works or its culture
= a wannabe...misuses japanese words like desu
= a stage in some point of an anime fan's life that they have to completely get over

however, i see nothing wrong of learning the language through watching anime or reading manga...it doesn't equate to being a weeaboo.

I'm bored...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 27, 2017 12:51 AM
May 2016
A weeaboo is someone who denounces their own culture and replaces it with what they think is an everyday Japanese lifestyle, only they look like complete dickheads in the process.

You can still be a fan or admirer of anime, manga and other aspects of Japanese culture (me for instance, I eat Japanese food all the time cause its actually fucking delicious), just as long as you keep in touch with who you are and where you come from. Respect the culture, just don't make a mockery of it.
Aug 27, 2017 11:57 AM

May 2015
ShyGuyDY said:
A weeaboo is someone who denounces their own culture and replaces it with what they think is an everyday Japanese lifestyle, only they look like complete dickheads in the process.

You can still be a fan or admirer of anime, manga and other aspects of Japanese culture (me for instance, I eat Japanese food all the time cause its actually fucking delicious), just as long as you keep in touch with who you are and where you come from. Respect the culture, just don't make a mockery of it.

Fuck who you are. Fuck where you're from. All we are is what we do.
WEAPONS - My blog, for reviews of music, anime, books, and other things
Aug 27, 2017 7:24 PM
May 2016
TheBrainintheJar said:
ShyGuyDY said:

That's what the weeaboos think ironically enough lol
Aug 27, 2017 10:00 PM

Apr 2015
They're a weeaboo when it gets to the point that they out-pose a Joestar at their own pose.... Yare yare daze....

Aug 28, 2017 10:56 AM

May 2015
ShyGuyDY said:
TheBrainintheJar said:

That's what the weeaboos think ironically enough lol

That's the basics of Sartre. Maybe weeaboos just lead a better life than those who rely on the past to define them.

Pikashockz said:
They're a weeaboo when it gets to the point that they out-pose a Joestar at their own pose.... Yare yare daze....

Are you referring to the Phiso song?

Aug 28, 2017 8:30 PM

Apr 2017
If you watch lots of anime you're a weeaboo

Aug 28, 2017 8:59 PM

Apr 2015
TheBrainintheJar said:

Phiso song? You're gonna have to enlighten me like the Italians during the Renaissance getting their first pornographic paintings.
Aug 31, 2017 4:12 AM

Aug 2015
You can sense them from a mile away. (or smell them... that works too)

(since there were people that gave the accurate description already)
Aug 31, 2017 4:56 AM

Sep 2015
Look at the mirror, inspect it closer and you will find one there, vividly perceivable on the reflection.

Tobacco Causes Severe Health Problems, Smoke Moderately While Respecting Others.
Sep 1, 2017 1:27 AM

Nov 2009
byakugami said:

Indeed, that is why I consider people who embrace the idea to be amoral and dangerous. They trespass on the freedom of others with their nationalism.

mecharobot said:
-Can't cite any national poetry or literature
-Is unfamiliar with their nations history and geography
-Doesn't engage in art or music from their own country
-Doesn't wear or even have traditional garments
-Doesn't support local shops or national brands
-Speaks in pseudo-internet-engrish and acronyms

The important thing to note is that all of this has to be from your country, so playing Witcher only counts if you're polish and watching Hollywood movies or british shows only counts if you have the nationality of the countries they were made in.

You nazi.
What kind of crazy person would have traditional garments? They are outdated by millenia and wearing them is cosplay.
Cite national poetry? Sure, I can do it, but I'm pretty sure most people can't, having thoroughly forgotten that stuff right after getting marks for that in school.
Local shops? National brands? Screw that, I just want my stuff to be good and affordable. Learn to actually work, you scammers.
Speaks weirdly? Lol, that's the basics of being friendly, duh, nya.
Art and music from my country? Any art and music I do is from my country. Because I'm doing it. Even if I'm busy redrawing some photo of a woman in Africa and a leopard into a Kemono Friends fanart (and I am neither from Africa nor from Japan).
Either way, I do not owe my country anything, and frankly want to kill the shit out of large portions of my country. (if I was in Japan, I'd want to kill the shit out of Japan too, but for now it's not a priority) Forgiving bad things about one's country is evil.

Long_Ng said:

I don't even want to open a video by somebody named "Filthy Frank". If you have a definition, put it yourself.

Karl_Marx_Sensei said:
he/she likes emperor hirohito and screams 14/88

"14/88" is something people who say "weeaboo" would say. No idea what Hirohito has with being a weeaboo - I'm pretty sure the stereotypical beginner anime fan doesn't even know who he is (and that's fine - nobody cares about him).

aaronrray said:
Nyah_Chan said:

"Normal" is a weird thing. I am on the short end of height distribution for males of my age group. Most men in my age group regularly have problems negotiating low ceilings, doors and other things that are supposedly intended for "normal" people. I don't, because I am so short.
Sep 1, 2017 11:35 AM

May 2015
Pikashockz said:
TheBrainintheJar said:

Phiso song? You're gonna have to enlighten me like the Italians during the Renaissance getting their first pornographic paintings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgMjeq9CrMw

The best thing to ever come out of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. This comes on in the club, you know it's on.

Sirbuffalo said:
Loser in the back of the class/area wearing some sort of anime/manga related clothes easy to spot really.

I'd rather wear a shirt of an anime I love than be a walking billboard for a brand I have no connection to.
Sep 1, 2017 12:42 PM
Oct 2011
I am testing to see if my sig has updated
Sep 1, 2017 3:11 PM

Aug 2017
Hilarious someone couldn't handle my comment so they deleted it. So here it is again. Loser who sits in the back of the class or area wears anime/manga merch and has a maximum of 3 friends who are exactly like them. Don't delete it if you can't handle the truth.
Where are your papers?
Sep 1, 2017 10:35 PM

Nov 2009
Sirbuffalo said:
Hilarious someone couldn't handle my comment so they deleted it. So here it is again. Loser who sits in the back of the class or area wears anime/manga merch and has a maximum of 3 friends who are exactly like them. Don't delete it if you can't handle the truth.

1) Hint: you can find your own comments by using your browser's search function. It's usually accessible by pressing ctrl+f. Your post is #190.

2) There is something wrong with you if you think people should have more than 3 friends or that it's bad to have friends who are like you.
Sep 2, 2017 1:17 AM

Aug 2017
flannan said:
Sirbuffalo said:

1) Hint: you can find your own comments by using your browser's search function. It's usually accessible by pressing ctrl+f. Your post is #190.

2) There is something wrong with you if you think people should have more than 3 friends or that it's bad to have friends who are like you.
spoken like someone who doesn't have any friends.
Where are your papers?
Sep 2, 2017 1:37 AM

Jan 2016
I still have yet to see someone that really acts a weeb. So, I still think this is like those imaginary elitists that people in this community like to believe exists.
Sep 3, 2017 3:32 PM
Feb 2016
If they start saying anime characters are super hot or they start worshipping anything Japanese or they start saying Japanese words
Sep 5, 2017 3:23 AM

May 2015
Meliaman said:
If they start saying anime characters are super hot or they start worshipping anything Japanese or they start saying Japanese words

Anime characters are super hot. What's wrong with saying that?

Joven said:
I still have yet to see someone that really acts a weeb. So, I still think this is like those imaginary elitists that people in this community like to believe exists.

Some have to invent demons so they could feel like they can exorcise.
Sep 5, 2017 3:50 AM

Feb 2010
Use of nerd pidgin

IE, using japanese words when a word in your native language would work just fine.

For example, anyone who unironically uses "nyaa", "onee-chan", "baka", etc in normal conversation.

Also, people whose merchandise surpasses what can be reasonably be described as decoration and has to be referred to as a collection.
Sep 5, 2017 5:52 AM

Jan 2014
TheBrainintheJar said:
Meliaman said:

Anime characters are super hot. What's wrong with saying that?

Joven said:

Some have to invent demons so they could feel like they can exorcise.
Yeah, I'm not a fan of those kind of cringy anime fans who get outraged and triggered at the thought that somebody might hold a negative opinion of anime or it's fans too.
I love Christine

"If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. He will put some things behind, will pass an invisible boundary; In proportion as he simplifies his life, the laws of the universe will appear less complex, and solitude will not be solitude, nor poverty poverty, nor weakness weakness." - Henry David Thoreau

Sep 5, 2017 10:53 AM

Nov 2016
CatSoul said:
psycho said:
if they actually buy manga instead of just reading it online for free

Damn it. I just like the feel of physical books, okay?

And reading them when you can't access internet or don't want to use the tiny screen of your phone to read.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

» Why Are Anime Males sooo.... Scared? ( 1 2 )

Tay098 - Feb 12, 2020

56 by BilboBaggins365 »»
1 minute ago

» im kinda new to anime

thefoxkiller12 - Apr 29, 2022

16 by thefoxkiller12 »»
2 minutes ago

» Has the isekai bubble finally burst

EastIndiaCompany - 1 hour ago

12 by Luchipher-Zen »»
4 minutes ago

» Credit cards companies are forcing the Hentai industry

Dije - 4 hours ago

14 by Archean-Return »»
6 minutes ago

Poll: » Interest and hobbies change with time

nishant0 - 2 hours ago

16 by Leer »»
8 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.