Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 24, 2017 5:39 AM

Aug 2017
Dr_Sephiroth said:
Pretty much every character in Kakegurui when they are going through one of their psychotic episodes.
HaXXspetten said:
So far I'd say the retarded suicidal girl from Kakegurui, whatever her name was (Midari?)

You seems have wrong expectation with this anime. I won't argue, though. Just saying. :)

Swagernator said:
Not even Hachiman can match this.
_Ako_ said:
Because we have the " I want something genuine" your statement is false :/
8man is still far the best at it :/

Wait, does Hachiman really that cringe? I mean, I get it why if you refer on his POV and the earlier episode, even if you count half the S1, but I beg to differ with his wish. That's really reasonable in a relationship.

I'd say you're still safe dude, I mean in my opinion it hasn't given off the vibe that tsundere route has sailed or anything...
Read this if you want :
suzuya_mitsuko said:

I don't know about you, but I use spoiler to motivate myself watching this interesting story with bad execution.

ClickBaitBuster said:
HELL MOTHERFUCKING YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you for the spoiler sir.
Imma read the novels after the anime ends ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

You're welcome, fellow watcher. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
So be it, the LN far greater than the anime.
suzuya_mitsukoAug 25, 2017 6:21 PM
"I'm tired, Boss. Mostly I'm tired of people being ugly at each other."
- John Coffey, Green Miles
Aug 24, 2017 6:01 AM

Jun 2015
OmegaOtaku said:
This stupid turd is why Koi to Uso is one generic rom-com

Super awkward, plain and has no redeemable aspect about him and yet the two main girls fawn over him. Not to mention the gay guy also fancies him. WTF!

As much as I kind of like the guy, I do have to agree that he's way too plain. The only characterization he seems to have is that he's REALLY nice and likes burial mounds for...reasons?

At least he gets results. It didn't take him 24 episodes to get a kiss. He did it in 1. Even Kirito couldn't swing that.
Aug 24, 2017 6:08 AM

Jun 2015
suzuya_mitsuko said:
Dr_Sephiroth said:
Pretty much every character in Kakegurui when they are going through one of their psychotic episodes.
HaXXspetten said:
So far I'd say the retarded suicidal girl from Kakegurui, whatever her name was (Midari?)

You seems have wrong expectation with this anime. I won't argue, though. Just saying. :)

Honestly, I'm not even sure what expectation to have with this anime, anymore. I came in expecting blushing psychos with "Higurashi" eyes and Midari seems excessive even for the baseline that Kakegurui had established thus far.
Aug 24, 2017 6:11 AM
Aug 2016
Her daughter's more annoying though

Mia01 said:
Yoshie Hanabatake in Aho Girl. No redeeming qualities whatsoever. (._.)

"If the truth is a cruel mistress, then a lie must be a nice girl"

---8man
Aug 24, 2017 6:12 AM

Apr 2013
You win the prize OP, I'm just joking, hmm maybe that fat f**k from hajimete no gal! that dude is CRINGE and a pedo so yeah, anything more I need to say?

Ascended Taste
I only came back to this site for the forum sets and to promote my RYM list... Anilist ftw still :dab:
Aug 24, 2017 6:17 AM

Nov 2009
fuka-eri said:
Her daughter's more annoying though

Mia01 said:

No, whenever Yoshino's mother appears, she completely overshadows Yoshino in being annoying. At least Yoshino regularly gets smacked.
I hate bad people getting away with being bad people.
Aug 24, 2017 6:24 AM
Aug 2016
dude she's more or less just the scheming version of Yoshiko.
"If the truth is a cruel mistress, then a lie must be a nice girl"

---8man
Aug 24, 2017 6:29 AM

Jun 2016
Mia01 said:

Wow, I thought I was the only one who didn't like her. I adore the anime, but she ruins everything-

GangsterCat said:
literally everyone in classroom of elite
it's just pure garbage "im so coool" anime
OmegaOtaku said:

Super awkward, plain and has no redeemable aspect about him and yet the two main girls fawn over him. Not to mention the gay guy also fancies him. WTF!
tragedydesu said:
this bitch
because of her i cant watch Classroom of the Elite
_Goldee_ said:
Amano Keita - Gamers
His sentences are just so cringy and dumb.

^^^ I agree with all of these.
Help the industry and buy Blu-rays and DVD's.
Noragami is the best anime ever.
Aug 24, 2017 6:36 AM

Aug 2017
Dr_Sephiroth said:
Honestly, I'm not even sure what expectation to have with this anime, anymore. I came in expecting blushing psychos with "Higurashi" eyes and Midari seems excessive even for the baseline that Kakegurui had established thus far.

Fair point.

----------------------------
Character limit
Aug 24, 2017 7:43 AM

Nov 2009
fuka-eri said:
dude she's more or less just the scheming version of Yoshiko.

Yeah. And I hate schemers. Especially the ones who aren't cool enough to make it fun.
Aug 24, 2017 8:01 AM

Nov 2016
The guys in Hajimete no Gal are actually the highlight of the anime xD

I also go with the cast of Classroom of the Elite.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Aug 24, 2017 9:06 AM

Apr 2014
My vote goes to Shinichi Katori from Tsurezure Children, he's so fucking cringy, but it in the good kind of way...
Aug 24, 2017 9:16 AM
Jun 2015
Yeet all this hate for the entire cast. I think the characters in Kakegurui and Classroom of the Elite are all pretty good (that one bitch with the big tits is cringy though)

Personally though, the cringiest person is the fat pedo in Hajimete no Gal. It's not even funny honestly.

Edit: This guy
Aug 24, 2017 3:30 PM
anime pervert

Apr 2013

She's the best girl of her series. No kidding.

Same imo :p

BTT:
Problably the MC from the Smartphone Anime, hes just so plain I couldnt take it..
Aug 24, 2017 3:34 PM

Apr 2015
The whole cast of aho girl ugh... cringe fest
Aug 24, 2017 3:39 PM

Sep 2014
Paul said:
Lol @ anyone picking Horikita. She is in no way cringy. Just your standard self entitled tsundere haters hating.

And clearly the trophy for best character this season is Kirito. We don't even need to talk shit about him when anime ironically does it for us.

Where's self entitlement in here? Whether a characters is 'cringy' or not is up for everyone to decide, lol. And yes, the whole tsundere archetype is cringeworthy as fuck.

@ thread
everyone and their mom in kakegurui with their annoying orgasmic faces and shouting. oh damn 500 milion is so little for my 16yo self, i need to gouge my eye and shoot a gun to feel anything
everyone, especially all males, in hajimete no gal. the whole anime is fetish ridden piece of shit
Aug 24, 2017 4:01 PM

Jul 2016
OmegaOtaku said:

Oh Shit, just when I thought character designs couldn't get more bland. We have a new winner.

This almost makes me want to watch Koi to Uso to see if his personality is similarly nonexistent.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 24, 2017 4:05 PM

Jan 2008
Imaishi said:
Paul said:
Lol @ anyone picking Horikita. She is in no way cringy. Just your standard self entitled tsundere haters hating.

Where's self entitlement in here? Whether a characters is 'cringy' or not is up for everyone to decide, lol. And yes, the whole tsundere archetype is cringeworthy as fuck.

I highly disagree since that's exactly what people are doing, deciding themselves. The self entitlement is from those who constantly feel the need to express their hatred towards them, they know who they are.
Aug 24, 2017 4:07 PM

Mar 2016
EVERY. SINGLE. CHARACTER. IN. KAKEGURUI.
especially the fucking MC
Aug 24, 2017 4:35 PM

Feb 2017
THE PEDO GUY OMG.

As in from Hajimete no Gal.

It's not funny, like, at all. It just makes me cringe and feel highly uncomfortable.
'I love you because you're you. I'm happy that you're whole. I don't care if there are sides of you that I don't know, or don't like. If that's who you are, that's fine. As long as you're whole, that's enough for me.'-Kouko Kaga
Aug 24, 2017 4:37 PM

Nov 2008
Udberg from Mahoujin Guru Guru, his appearance gets old really fast, I'm like get that cancer off my screen, it doesn't help that it's impossible in universe to replace him with a girl or a woman.

Aug 24, 2017 4:42 PM

Mar 2012
Milk_is_Special said:
My vote goes to Shinichi Katori from Tsurezure Children, he's so fucking cringy, but it in the good kind of way...
Love Master are just too much OP for you.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Aug 24, 2017 5:05 PM

Mar 2017
Chobruh said:
all the side dudes from hajimete no gal
though the pedo dude definitely goes above and beyond the other 2
Aug 24, 2017 5:10 PM

Mar 2016

this one for sure. she is even worse then the mc.
Aug 24, 2017 5:31 PM
Aug 2016
Everyone in Gamers!. The amount of cringe is off the scale.
Aug 24, 2017 9:54 PM
Nov 2016
That fucking pedophile side dude from Hajimete No Gal.
He is the worst of the worst.
Aug 24, 2017 10:14 PM

May 2014
_Goldee_ said:
Amano Keita - Gamers
His sentences are just so cringy and dumb.

Yeah, it goes to this man right here.
Aug 24, 2017 11:39 PM

Apr 2015
Glad I wasn't the only one who thought Gamers' MC was a cunt.
Aug 25, 2017 12:58 AM
Jul 2015
I hate her as well she annoying as hell she ruins the main character like she limits him.
Aug 25, 2017 11:58 AM

Apr 2014
the girl from ntr is pretty cringy
she'll let anyone take advantage of her
Aug 25, 2017 12:11 PM
Jul 2017
Any pervert from this season because their plan never works out and its a waste of my god damn time watching it
Aug 25, 2017 2:20 PM

Oct 2010
"cringe harder than oregairu (i can smell the hate gathering)"

Is it finally acceptable to shit on that giant fucking edge-fest disguised as a turd?? There's not enough blades in the word for that series - a bunch of teenagers who haven't taken a step out of their rosy days and comfortable family life talking like they've lived through centuries of life experience over pettyass little relationships that no one except a bunch of angsty hormonal teens would give a shit about, meanwhile perpetrating a bunch of brainless, illogical actions despite their professed adherence to reason and pragmatism. I'm not sure how I survived the first season, but I'm glad 3 episodes into S2 I realized what a waste of time it was watching pampered high school kids cut themselves with intensively sharp microblades.

As for this season, I've surprisingly liked all the characters of series that I actually made to effort to watch, or at least not cared enough to cringe. Kakegurui is intense. Hajimete no Gyaru is retarded funny. I wouldn't watch Koi to Uso even if you paid me because the synopsis was all it took to send me to status cringlepticus.

Stay safe, build your cringedar today.
Aug 25, 2017 6:27 PM

Aug 2017
I_LUV_NALU said:
Kushida Kikyou.
She makes me so mad, I hate how she continues to act like a nice person, it's so annoying.
TBH I would enjoy the series more if she just acted like herself. I wish she would understand how annoying her "nice" and "kind" personality is.

She's fine until her "I want to be friend with everyone" and the forced twist came up.
Aug 25, 2017 6:28 PM
Jun 2015
OmegaOtaku said:

This nigga really is cringy holy shit I forgot about him. Fucking fag toting his bag like a fucking insecure girl who gets his dick hard for burial mounds. Not to mention his voice...

Sep 10, 2017 12:52 PM

Jul 2017
Keita from Gamers. I swear every episode he is cringy enough to let me punch a wall
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Skibidi toilet piece (One piece story but with skibidi toilet)

Cyborgium - Today

20 by Oofmastre9000 »»
1 minute ago

» Do you fantasize about anime while you sleep?

Alpha_1_Zero - 8 hours ago

20 by AverageRiceFan »»
3 minutes ago

» Attack on skibidi toilet (attack on Titan story but with skibidi toilet)

Cyborgium - 2 hours ago

3 by AverageRiceFan »»
7 minutes ago

» ❄️ Anime Winter 2024 Male Characters Tournament ( 1 2 3 4 )

ISeeLifePeople - Apr 14

196 by ISeeLifePeople »»
21 minutes ago

» Women tend to have superior anime preferences compared to men? ( 1 2 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Yesterday

69 by Yuu_Kanzaki »»
34 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.