Forum Settings
Forums

How did you become friends with one of your friends?

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 13, 2010 11:33 PM

Jul 2009
When you end up having EVERY class together, and even more so when everyone else around you is an idiot except for that one person, you end up being the best of friends.

Mar 26, 2010 3:18 PM

Feb 2010
(school friends)
loll in 1st grade my friends went to me going like
"are you a Filipino?"
"yeah i am!"
"LETS BE BEST FRIENDS"
XD and we are XDD

(party friends)
well we met wen we were 1 so yeh we didnt need to introduce each other since our parents were already best friends XD

Mar 26, 2010 4:21 PM

Jan 2010
It was weird. She transferred to our school after being homeschooled forever. Then we had to work on a project and I yelled at her for typing the whole project in caps so I had to retype it then she saw some boy's address and wanted to write it down to go to his house so I called her a stalker. Then she was the in the office for being suicidal so I called her emo and she said she didn't want to sing about Canada in class and I said too fucking bad.

Then some girl commented on someone else's profile saying she smelled bad and I told her someone said that then smelled her and said she smelled good and she was like ":D" and I was like and that was that.

We really aren't as weird as we seem though.
\
Mar 26, 2010 5:09 PM
Dec 2009
I find it funny how I can't remember when I first met friends but do remember the time we last talked...
Mar 26, 2010 5:21 PM

May 2009
I cracked my friend's head open xD (now we are best budies for more than 15 years :P )
BlutsaugerMar 26, 2010 6:04 PM
[url=https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Blutsauger&sclick=1]
Mar 26, 2010 5:37 PM

Jan 2010
strangegirl1316 said:
It was weird. She transferred to our school after being homeschooled forever. Then we had to work on a project and I yelled at her for typing the whole project in caps so I had to retype it then she saw some boy's address and wanted to write it down to go to his house so I called her a stalker. Then she was the in the office for being suicidal so I called her emo and she said she didn't want to sing about Canada in class and I said too fucking bad.

Then some girl commented on someone else's profile saying she smelled bad and I told her someone said that then smelled her and said she smelled good and she was like ":D" and I was like and that was that.

We really aren't as weird as we seem though.
LOL! I can't imagine you being not weird based on that story. XD

Anyway, my best friend and I were seatmates on our first day in college. We just talked to each other. I forgot what we talked about but we've been good friends ever since.
Mar 26, 2010 6:11 PM

Aug 2009
Around the age of 6 or 7, we were apparently shocked at the fact that our birthdays were exactly one month and one day apart.
Mar 26, 2010 6:24 PM

Jun 2009
Through sport activities and school.

Though more accurately, used to be through sports, got a friend in school atm.
No matter how good you are at something,
there's always about a million people better than you.
Mar 26, 2010 7:02 PM

Mar 2010
My best friend I met on another Anime site. Started talking, exchanged IM's, then Numbers, then met IRL. This all happening over a coarse of weeks-months btw
Mar 26, 2010 7:15 PM

Jan 2010
I've met most of my friends through schooling/tutition.
I've made some through cousins/other friends but nothing really special.

Only really have have had one random encounter.
Met some guy on CSS, found out he lived near me, turned out he went my school
Mar 26, 2010 11:15 PM

Feb 2010
denan27 said:
I've met most of my friends through schooling/tutition.
I've made some through cousins/other friends but nothing really special.

Only really have have had one random encounter.
Met some guy on CSS, found out he lived near me, turned out he went my school

That CSS thing happens a lot, everyone nearby is hunting for low pings. I've met a few guys from my college on CSS.
Mar 26, 2010 11:16 PM

Feb 2010
I met my best friend when I was 10ish outside of my house after moving into the house. He and another friend (who neither of us remained in touch with) were playing Final Fantasy Legends on their gameboy. Easiest friendship I ever started.
Mar 26, 2010 11:50 PM

Jan 2010
Yeah, on CSS you tend to meet alot of local guys...

My name was my city so that helped LOL.

Too bad I've quit games now :S
Mar 27, 2010 1:26 PM

Jan 2010
I met my best friend in 6th grade. We started talking in one of the classes we had together and in the following months found out we had many common interests. Its been four years since then and we're still pretty good friends to this day, but unfortunatley we haven't seen each other for more than a year and only talk over the internet once every week or two.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.