Jun 2016
Please change Bishamon's main photo to this:

Waaaah.

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Aug 22, 2017 1:07 AM

Apr 2016
If i was forced to make thread for all characters that need to change profile picture, the spam would be enormous...
SwagernatorAug 22, 2017 1:11 AM
Aug 24, 2017 11:49 PM

Jun 2016
Swagernator said:
If i was forced to make thread for all characters that need to change profile picture, the spam would be enormous...

Hahahaha. I wish I have the power to change the profile picture of the people and characters here on MAL. Damnit.

Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Aug 24, 2017 11:55 PM

Dec 2011
What's wrong with the current one? Or do you just want a picture with cleavage in it?
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Aug 25, 2017 12:03 AM

Jun 2016
kuuderes_shadow said:
What's wrong with the current one? Or do you just want a picture with cleavage in it?

Way to be a prejudice. Lol.

Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Aug 25, 2017 12:12 AM

Dec 2011
TheDoggoneGirl said:
kuuderes_shadow said:

Way to be a prejudice. Lol.

That was a serious question. If there's nothing wrong with the current one (which, as far as I can see, there isn't) then where's the need to change it to this, which looks to me like a rather less suitable image*?

*look how many character images are, like this one, taken from well down the characters body, looking up - very very few, and where they are it's usually due to the absence of anything better
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Aug 25, 2017 4:38 AM

Jun 2016
kuuderes_shadow said:
That was a serious question. If there's nothing wrong with the current one (which, as far as I can see, there isn't) then where's the need to change it to this, which looks to me like a rather less suitable image*?

*look how many character images are, like this one, taken from well down the characters body, looking up - very very few, and where they are it's usually due to the absence of anything better

I don't even know what to answer to you since you sound so bitter (mad) to me for whatever reason. I just want her profile picture change because I thought THAT PICTURE is better than her profile picture now.

Jeez. I'm just requesting here.

Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Aug 25, 2017 10:17 AM

Dec 2011
Bitter? Mad?

No, I was just asking why you thought that picture was more suitable.

The DB guidelines states, regarding default pictures,
These images are chosen based on quality, which includes (but is not limited to): colouring, sharpness, contrast, brightness, positioning and size.

so I was simply asking why you thought that picture was a better choice, given that it seems to me to be considerably weaker on one of them and roughly equal on the other five.

I really couldn't care less what Bishamon has as her picture on a personal level, and I'm actually having difficulty trying to comprehend how you've misread my posts so spectacularly.
Sep 2, 2017 5:58 AM

Jun 2016
I actually agree with you, this one looks a lot better than the one we currently have.
Help the industry and buy Blu-rays and DVD's.
Noragami is the best anime ever.

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Character & People DB - Recent Merges/Removals ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

kuroshiroi - Dec 6, 2009

1395 by Naruleach »»
4 hours ago

» Norio Wakamoto did narration for Kyuuketsuki Sugu Shinu 2

ryu2k2 - Apr 21

0 by ryu2k2 »»
Apr 21, 6:17 AM

» Tatsunoko Production profile pic disappeared?

EdgyEcchiSenpai - Apr 17

1 by Jhiday »»
Apr 18, 1:45 AM

» Character Picture Move Request

SimpleXtra - Apr 17

0 by SimpleXtra »»
Apr 17, 3:39 AM

» Character Picture Change Request

queserasera - Apr 16

0 by queserasera »»
Apr 16, 1:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.