Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 20, 2017 3:44 PM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I am so glad that the happy hungry bunch is finally united! Yoon had to patch up everyone including Hak and Kouren. I am still not sure whether Kouren would make peace with the son of Yu-hong and she can be that easily be convinced by Yona. But it may start with Yona's sheer will and determination.

What I think though is this whole assassination plot will bring Kouren and Tao together. It might start them to share similar views on governance by the end of this arc.

Meanwhile, more blood is spilled in an attempted murder of the fifth king of Xing at the front line. But it looks like the wind tribe is gonna thwart those so called peace keepers! Time for Tae-woo and his tribe to show everyone what the wind tribe is made of! Make Hak proud of you, Tae-woo!
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Aug 21, 2017 10:32 AM
Jul 2017
Where did you read the chapter? I cant find it anywhere TT
Thanks in advance :)
Aug 21, 2017 2:30 PM

Jun 2008
As a Soo-won and Hak fan, all I have to say is Iam extremely happy to see Hak "trusting" Soo-won.
The happy hungry bunch is adorable. Kouren was likable in this chapter and Tao was so adorable.
@Violet8133 : You can read the translations and see the raws on tumblr. Just search there for akatsuki no yona 145. :)

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Aug 21, 2017 5:58 PM
Jul 2017
@Orulyon Thank youuu
Aug 22, 2017 1:53 PM
Jan 2011
Why do we need to wait one month? 😫😫 Please try to change it to every week or 2 at least..
Aug 22, 2017 10:20 PM

Nov 2014
The happy hungry bunch and dark dragon reunite was indeed very heartwarming.

I won't go far to call what Hak said about Soo-won is trust, he knows that Soo-won is smart and wise, hence he believes he won't do anything meaningless as that.
But, he clearly still doesn't trust the guy himself or even overcome his anger towards him.
Given how strong their bond was, I don't believe trust will happen anytime soon.

Also, the wind tribe are the best. Seeing the last panel made me smile widely.
Aug 23, 2017 10:07 PM

Apr 2016
This chapter was alright. It was nice to see the Happy Hungry Bunch reunite. Bravo to Yona for not using the dragons as tools for her personal grudge. Currently uncertain about Yona's feelings towards Su-won. And I don't know what to say about how Hak feels about Su-won.

It was great to see Kouren place some of her pride down, to apologize to the dragons and Yoon. I'll wait to see what Tao and Kouren will decide together.

When the Xing soldier said, "...there was a message from the gods: through King Su-won and Princess Tao's marriage, both countries will attain prosperity." <-- My reaction was "Huh?!" XDD I didn't see this comment coming! I totally didn't picture Su-won x Tao... A political marriage to stop war? Wow, I didn't consider that.

I hope Yotaka doesn't die too!! It was sad to see how angered he was, when High Priest Gobi told him that Neguro died... :'(

It's good to see Tae-woo decide to intervene on the Yotaka vs. Anti-War Faction fight on his own, instead of following his precious Lord Hak. Let's see what this will bring us... What are your thoughts, @Natsume_hikari and @A01? :)
Aug 28, 2017 1:05 PM

Jan 2016
The Happy hungry bunch reunited! Great as always. Should be intresting so see whtA Tae Woo can help Yotaka. I have a feeling Yokata will survive this somehow.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Chapter 257 Discussion

crocodileman94 - 4 hours ago

1 by TanmaySpamzzz »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Chapter 185 Discussion

shanimebib - Dec 20, 2019

26 by Syed_94 »»
Apr 12, 10:11 AM

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Chapter 256 Discussion

DarkHumor04 - Apr 4

7 by TanmaySpamzzz »»
Apr 12, 5:12 AM

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Chapter 175 Discussion

CrookedPanther - May 20, 2019

32 by Syed_94 »»
Apr 12, 3:41 AM

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Chapter 152 Discussion ( 1 2 )

lacznosc - Dec 21, 2017

68 by Syed_94 »»
Apr 10, 3:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.