Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 20, 2017 5:46 PM
Chu2byo

Apr 2013
The religion that holds a pedophile as their prophet, in a country that throws gays off the roofs of buildings, and executes people for being heretics, beats women up because they're there to serve and make them wear a bedspread over their head. Then come to our countries who at least made it out of the dark ages and try to force their shit stained culture on us.
As for those "white boys" shooting up places, if you're thinking of Dylann Roof he shot that church up because he thought blacks were taking over the world not because of christianity, your next choice would probably be Columbine, they were thought to have done it because of bullying, depression and Psychopathy as well as sparking talks over video games and music being linked to violence and tbh look at every attack and look at the motivation, they didn't walk into a school screaming "praise jesus praise god", ffs the most significant christian terrorist attack was the fucking gunpowder plot in the 1600s which failed and after that you have the KKK after the Civil War, which literally every none cult denomination of Christianity has denounced as a hate group, whereas islamists off all kinds readily support Islam related terror groups both radical and followed openly or secretly within communities.
These people who are islamic terrorists have a culture ingrained with violence and beliefs incompatible with our own. People can blame our countries for bombing the middle east but i wasn't piloting the drones, I wasn't a general giving orders, I didn't fight in the war ffs i was in school when they announced it, I dont walk down the street fearing a Christian, Catholic, Jew, Hindu, Buddhist, Sikh or literally any other major religious group will walk in with a automatic and fire into crowds before detonating a suicide vest, the only cunts doing that are doing it for religion are Islamists, and the rate of attacks is increasing.

Thats why its a thing...
Aug 21, 2017 7:00 AM
Jul 2018
Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing... but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun(the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)"

Quran (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things."

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority"

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Yeah, the old testament had very cruel passages too but the difference between christianity and islam is that christianity made amend for their past errors and atrocities and doesn't preach violence anymore (not counting some minor loud individuals like the westborough church), while islam still holds to those values that now are incompatible with the rest of the world.
Aug 21, 2017 7:05 AM
Cat Hater

Feb 2017
Huh? Christianity, Islam and atheism are all pure garbage and nothing but poison for mankind, but I agree that hating every muslim just because 0.0001% of them are terrorists is kinda childish.
Aug 21, 2017 7:09 AM

Aug 2015
kawaii96desu said:
Huh? Christianity, Islam and atheism are all pure garbage and nothing but poison for mankind, but I agree that hating every muslim just because 0.0001% of them are terrorists is kinda childish.
That is the funnniest thing I have ever heard. First of all the problem doesn't only lie with islamic terrorists, it also applies to radical islam. And let me tell you more than 0.0001% of muslims are radical. "The radicals are estimated to be between 15 to 25 percent, according to all intelligence services around the world,"
Aug 21, 2017 7:12 AM

Feb 2015
kawaii96desu said:

Oh, I agreed with you on something tho
Estimates average around 7% of the worlds Islamic population are engaged in some active form of terror activity, in some sort of active support, planning or implementing mode. 7% seems like a relatively small proportion. However, assuming a moderate estimate of 1.5 billion Muslims, even 5% would be what?

5% of 1.5 billion = "only" 75 million (75,000,000) are actvely involved in some phase of violent Jihad.

Surveys have shown that an average of 25% of the Islamic population supports or condone some form of violent jihad. And these are just the ones who admit to it.

25% of 1.5 billion = "only" 375 million (375,000,000)
Aug 21, 2017 7:19 AM

Jul 2013
Yeah I wonder why too I mean isn't Islam the religion of peace? Look at the peaceful war these isis-backed terrorists are waging on one of my country's southern cities it's been almost 3 months now and almost 1 thousand people have died! Such a peaceful religion. Brb gonna watch some peaceful beheadings by isis
Aug 21, 2017 8:20 AM

Jan 2014
It's because there seems to be conflict along most borders between majority Islamic states and other religious states, also terror attacks across other areas.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
Aug 21, 2017 8:36 AM
Cat Hater

Feb 2017
_Kai said:

That is the funnniest thing I have ever heard. First of all the problem doesn't only lie with islamic terrorists, it also applies to radical islam. And let me tell you more than 0.0001% of muslims are radical. "The radicals are estimated to be between 15 to 25 percent, according to all intelligence services around the world,"

Felix said:

Estimates average around 7% of the worlds Islamic population are engaged in some active form of terror activity, in some sort of active support, planning or implementing mode. 7% seems like a relatively small proportion. However, assuming a moderate estimate of 1.5 billion Muslims, even 5% would be what?

5% of 1.5 billion = "only" 75 million (75,000,000) are actvely involved in some phase of violent Jihad.

Surveys have shown that an average of 25% of the Islamic population supports or condone some form of violent jihad. And these are just the ones who admit to it.

25% of 1.5 billion = "only" 375 million (375,000,000)

99, 25, 7 or 0.00001... it doesn't really matter, generalizing is still unacceptable even if there is just one single muslim who does not support these beliefs, besides I love the website you guys use to get this information.

That's not the point tho I have absolutely no love for Islam, but hypocrisy is far more annoying.

Felix said:

>"Christianity, Islam and atheism are all pure garbage and nothing but poison for mankind,"
>Hypocrisy is annoying

Choose one, please. Are you a Buddhist or what?

Yes, because there are 4 religions in this world. I was just pointing out the worst ones (idk if atheism is even considered a religion at this point).

I have no actual opinion on Buddhism. I only know few Buddhists but they aren't very religious.
149597871Aug 21, 2017 9:02 AM
Aug 21, 2017 8:46 AM

Feb 2015
kawaii96desu said:
_Kai said:

Felix said:

99, 25, 7 or 0.00001... it doesn't really matter, generalizing is still unacceptable even if there is just one single muslim who does not support these beliefs, besides I love the website you guys use to get this information.

That's not the point tho I have absolutely no love for Islam, but hypocrisy is far more annoying.

>"Christianity, Islam and atheism are all pure garbage and nothing but poison for mankind,"
>Hypocrisy is annoying

Choose one, please. Are you a Buddhist or what?
Aug 21, 2017 9:05 AM

Jan 2017
Islamophobia is a trivial thing compared to the killing of millions of people in middle eastern countries by Western funded terrorists to invade their country and take over their oil.
They did the same thing with Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan, etc and are doing the same thing with Syria.
Too bad they are going to lose now in Syria
Furthermore, the people who do these things themselves preach about how Islamophobia is wrong, but fund terrorists in other countries to take over their oil and kill civilians.
And yes, I am talking about Obama, Bush, Hilary, etc
They also spread fake news about other leaders and how they are killing their people when in reality those leaders are fighting against Western backed terrorists. All these Western leaders want to kill middle eastern people and take over their oil.
I personally would choose a Islamophobic person like Trump as the POTUS (who does not want to destroy any other middle-eastern country) even tho I am not Islamophobic rather than choosing a murderous hypocrite like Obama, Hilary, Bush, etc.
As for Islamophobia, Western countries themselves funds terrorists, kills 1 million innocent Iraqi (who didn't even attack US once), slaughters 500,000 Afghanis, several thousand Libyans, etc and then they themselves complain why Iraqis, Afghanis, Libyans, etc hate them.
As the Syrian President himself said,

psycho said:

as an example of this q - what annoyed me lately was the whole attack in spain that people are now starting to assume all moroccan males are like that. due to an experience i encountered, few of these girls i used to work with were all whispering/bitching away that they should beware/stay away from me and my family bc my father (who's moroccan) could be the next person to cause a 'terrorist attack' in our city.. like i felt so victimised for only wanting to buy a drink

Those girls are a bunch of brainwashed cattles.
At least most of the people in my country knows who funds those terrorists, who created them, why they exist, who provides them training and who provides them weapons.

Here's the nation of "PEACE" protecting their proxy forces in Syria
The news is from RT btw
swirlydragonAug 21, 2017 9:41 AM

Join Emilia's self-proclaimed knights club if you are a fellow Emilia fan

Aug 21, 2017 9:40 AM

Apr 2016
@swirlydragon Jesus, i was happy to see some real shit, and when i come here ? there's nothing damn...
Aug 21, 2017 9:42 AM

Jan 2017
Swagernator said:
@swirlydragon Jesus, i was happy to see some real shit, and when i come here ? there's nothing damn...

Lelz
Sorry for disappointing you xD

Join Emilia's self-proclaimed knights club if you are a fellow Emilia fan

Aug 21, 2017 9:53 AM

Jul 2015
why is talking about politics on an anime forum a thing?
Aug 21, 2017 12:55 PM

Mar 2014
As long as you're a minority, there always a feeling of insecurity.
Afaik, there is no Muslim who terror another Muslims in Mecca with bombs and such so far.
And we all know how most western civilizations had very bad experiences with Church's authority on their people in Middle Age.
For eastern civilizations, people interest on Islam grew. I don't want to compare western and eastern but the world fact rn, eastern countries more open and acceptable to the outsiders rather than western countries. That makes them more tolerable to new things.
Aug 21, 2017 1:27 PM
serendipity

Oct 2015
JusticeBreaker said:
why is talking about politics on an anime forum a thing?
i literally know nothing about politics tho soz boo

✁✃✁✃✁✃✁✃✁
i'll be a
bad girl who's
always good to her
boy
✁✃✁✃✁✃✁✃✁
Aug 21, 2017 2:49 PM
serendipity

Oct 2015
Tehqo said:
like, its called Islamophobia and not islamphobia.

But I didn't expect much from you anna, you're still growing.
omg i didn't even realise i spelt it wrong ily sometimes

✁✃✁✃✁✃✁✃✁
i'll be a
bad girl who's
always good to her
boy
✁✃✁✃✁✃✁✃✁
Aug 21, 2017 7:09 PM

Apr 2016
this is as people like to categorize and stereotype people into groups. it's like how starbucks is seen as a white girl thing even though other races also drink there. i guess because most people that go to starbucks are white females they say that starbucks is a place for common white girls to go. this is also works the same way as islamophobia, since most terrorism is committed by muslims ignorant people have begun to stereotype and categorize all muslims as terrorists themselves. it really is a small minded way of thinking, but the 21st century wasn't as open minded and smart as some of us thought.

one flower that continues to struggle for
blossom is more beautiful than a gem

Aug 22, 2017 12:52 AM
serendipity

Oct 2015
Brooke said:
this is as people like to categorize and stereotype people into groups. it's like how starbucks is seen as a white girl thing even though other races also drink there. i guess because most people that go to starbucks are white females they say that starbucks is a place for common white girls to go. this is also works the same way as islamophobia, since most terrorism is committed by muslims ignorant people have begun to stereotype and categorize all muslims as terrorists themselves. it really is a small minded way of thinking, but the 21st century wasn't as open minded and smart as some of us thought.
o damn fave starbucks girl back at it again with the white vans

✁✃✁✃✁✃✁✃✁
i'll be a
bad girl who's
always good to her
boy
✁✃✁✃✁✃✁✃✁
Aug 22, 2017 7:36 AM

Apr 2014
its a phobia, an unnatural fear
some people fear rubber ducks, the number 13, and christmas
the hatred for all things islamic is a totally different issue that has been clouded by fake news and stupid people since phobia means fear and nothing else, a 4 year old could tell you that
Aug 25, 2017 7:19 PM

Aug 2014
psycho said:
like isn't it common sense to be against the people themselves not the religion? i don't see anyone hating on christians/catholics when white boys be shooting up schools in america or isit just double standards to only go against muslims?

as an example of this q - what annoyed me lately was the whole attack in spain that people are now starting to assume all moroccan males are like that. due to an experience i encountered, few of these girls i used to work with were all whispering/bitching away that they should beware/stay away from me and my family bc my father (who's moroccan) could be the next person to cause a 'terrorist attack' in our city.. like i felt so victimised for only wanting to buy a drink

the white dudes who committed mass shootings were either nonreligious, schizophrenic, or both

also look at japan and poland

u notice something?

no muslims

and they never have terror attacks

sooooo

penis lol
Aug 26, 2017 9:16 PM

Apr 2016
Why is pyrophobia a thing?

I swear, everywhere I go, everyone has smoke detectors and fire extinguishers oppressors. There are even special buildings housing big red trucks and staffed with men and women nazis trained to put out discriminate against fires. Why don't these bigots realize that multithermodynamic diversity is our strength?

In all seriousness, though, phobias are a type of anxiety disorder. Not liking someone is not a phobia. Even hating and detesting someone is not a phobia. I have yet to hear or read about a single psychologist or other mental health professional that recognizes "islamophobia" (or its cousins "homophobia" and "transphobia") as a real disorder. And even if they did, the people who throw such terms around are certainly not mental health professionals themselves, and are in no position to go around diagnosing others.

Also, mental disorders are not something that should be used as weapons to shame and vilify others. There are people who vehemently object to the use of "retard" or "autistic" as insults, and, in all honesty, they're right. But then these same people will turn around and use "phobia" as a weapon to silence their opponents.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

640 by Hitagi__Furude »»
3 minutes ago

» What do yall collect? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

bevarnow - Jan 25

294 by MalchikRepaid »»
6 minutes ago

Poll: » representation or relatability ?

ame - Apr 14

31 by PeripheralVision »»
7 minutes ago

» How do you process death?

Lightskynight - Apr 14

21 by LightWorker »»
16 minutes ago

» What does your username mean?

DesuMaiden - 38 minutes ago

3 by deg »»
25 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.