Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 5, 2010 9:05 PM

Sep 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Kyoko is going to act as Ren's SISTER?! 0.o
This is awesome!! She will have to always be looking out for him! They will be together a lot now :D
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 5, 2010 9:10 PM

Jun 2009
hahahaha his sister?! what in the name of god was that xD but well, kyoko looks really cool in that new outfit!! ^.^
and come on!!! we still don't know what the present was?! enough with the intrigue!
Mar 5, 2010 10:30 PM

Jun 2008
Wow. lol. I liked the new look!!! I can't wait to see what goes on now... :P
Note: I decided not to accept random friend requests. Most of the ones I accept will be people I know from other sites unless I get to know some people here. (=^_^=)
Mar 5, 2010 11:00 PM

Mar 2008
LOL what the hell was that?

Ren's inner reaction: "She's showing off a lot of skin!"
Mar 6, 2010 12:55 AM

Sep 2007
... Ren's speechless face is awesome XDDDD and Kyoko looks... very beautiful like this but also very weird. XD
TaluMar 6, 2010 8:14 AM
Mar 6, 2010 1:01 AM

May 2008
OMG! I thought she'll be his girlfriend or something, but SISTER? Well, at least they'll be together a lot from now on and this means lot of Ren x Kyoko moments:D
Mar 6, 2010 1:44 AM

Jan 2008
ahahahahahahahahahahaha~!

XD

it sucks to wait a month for more D<
Mar 6, 2010 1:52 AM

Mar 2010
This chapter was awesome! I love Kyoko's new look, though I'm not crazy about the lip ring. That'll take some getting used to. I wonder if the President has plans to actually cast her in that role for the movie and is testing her out first.

This should be hilarious no matter the route it takes.

Mar 6, 2010 2:48 AM

Nov 2007
Well nice new look for Kyoko but to act as Ren's sister O_O? lmao xD
Mar 6, 2010 3:41 AM

Jan 2009
And here i was thinking that the role she'd get will be Hill's lover :))
But oh well, this will be interesting. *_*
What makes you really feel secure is knowing that somebody more pathetic than yourself exists out there.
Mar 6, 2010 4:05 AM

Feb 2008
I wonder which ones supposed to be older?
I dunno why, but i just love the idea of Ren having to call her Onee-san ; )

hope she diverges from the Natsu role completely before she debuts her character, it won't be any fun if she's not 90%+ original.
Mar 6, 2010 5:35 AM

Aug 2009
I absolutely love Kyoko's Setsu look!!!!
Tsk..though she was going to play his lover, but sister seems like it's going to be exciting too!
Mar 6, 2010 7:41 AM

Jan 2009
Kyoko sure looked great! I hope she runs into Sho and Reino with that lookXD

And come on now. Enough is enough already!!! THE PRESENT!!!! I need to know NOW!!!

Mar 6, 2010 7:56 AM

Nov 2009
I was looking forward to the rule of the guardian, it really different of what I imagined
but kyoko looked kinda cute ;P
maybe this rule will soften her a bit :)...sisterxbrother...
Mar 6, 2010 10:10 AM

Dec 2008
I looooved it!

Kyoko acting Ren's sister! That's definitely something I'll look forward to read!
Mar 6, 2010 10:19 AM

Sep 2007
I hope the lip ring is false, otherwise... where did our cute Kyoko go? ;__;

But I absolutely loved this chapter. I kyun'ed every time that Ren turned his head to look at Kyoko, and with the close-up. He looked so... stunned by her beauty.
Ofc, Kyoko's entrance was awesome. Superb. As I said, I don't like the lip ring if it's real, but for her image it's perfect!

Oh... how I want those two to act together. As lovers would be even better 8D, but as brother and sister is OK as well. I hope we get more behind-the-scenes action! ♥
Mar 6, 2010 10:51 AM

May 2007
I got the impression, the gift was a handmade protection charm!
Mar 6, 2010 11:07 AM

Jan 2009
inugami said:

How can it be handmade if it was something she had to order? Plus in the last chapter, she was told he wanted her to act as a protective charm to Ren. So I don't think that's what it is.
JadedLoverMar 6, 2010 11:36 AM

Mar 6, 2010 9:26 PM

Jul 2008
JadedLover said:
inugami said:
How can it be handmade if it was something she had to order? Plus in the last chapter, she was told he wanted her to act as a protective charm to Ren. So I don't think that's what it is.
I seriously doubt Ren would use that kind of charm unless it was from Kyoko. That's just really not his style.

BEGINNER
Mar 6, 2010 11:40 PM
May 2008
OMG!
Setsu looks AWESOME.
And I'm pretty sure the lip ring is fake. I usually don't like facial piercings but I think it actually looks pretty good on her and goes really well with that image. And I love how Ren got defensive lol.

Well, this was interesting, but it was slightly disappointing for me. It's cool that they will 'act' together and obviously spend a lot of time together. This is obviously to show to Ren that Kyoko can handle his dark side and get Kyoko to maybe move past a sempai/kohai relationship. However, the fact that they will be playing siblings... is disappointing. It greatly eliminates the possibility for a romantic setting with sexual tension since I highly doubt these characters will take the forbidden love route. But maybe this will allow them to understand each other more? I've seen theories of ppl thinking they might start living together? (that would be pretty awesome)
Mar 7, 2010 10:08 AM
Jan 2009
inugami said:

Actually this is just Kyoko imagining what the President meant by "protective charm."
Mar 7, 2010 10:10 AM
Jan 2009
TwilightShiva said:
OMG!
Setsu looks AWESOME.
And I'm pretty sure the lip ring is fake. I usually don't like facial piercings but I think it actually looks pretty good on her and goes really well with that image. And I love how Ren got defensive lol.

Well, this was interesting, but it was slightly disappointing for me. It's cool that they will 'act' together and obviously spend a lot of time together. This is obviously to show to Ren that Kyoko can handle his dark side and get Kyoko to maybe move past a sempai/kohai relationship. However, the fact that they will be playing siblings... is disappointing. It greatly eliminates the possibility for a romantic setting with sexual tension since I highly doubt these characters will take the forbidden love route. But maybe this will allow them to understand each other more? I've seen theories of ppl thinking they might start living together? (that would be pretty awesome)

No way! Being brother and sister, not to mention some sort of guardian figure implies that those two will be spending a LOT of time together. And even so, she will have to act as a manager most likely so there probably will be a lot of tension. She might even have to room w/ him or staying in a next door room somewhere. Can't wait! XD
Mar 7, 2010 4:02 PM
Oct 2009
i wonder whats going to happen next now that she is acting as ren's sister :D
Mar 7, 2010 5:07 PM

Jun 2007
mmmmmm I want more. ;A;

idk if it was just me, seems like the chapter ended kind of anticlimacticly.

?_? || Mo <3: squrrriles kidnapped her let's eat theree nuts || ♪♫♪
Mar 7, 2010 6:23 PM

Oct 2008
I WANT MORE.

Kyoko just looked... so damn pure awesome.

And god, please tell me what the present is already. ><
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Mar 7, 2010 6:43 PM

Apr 2009
Wahhh so excited
Mar 7, 2010 9:25 PM
May 2008
ChibiLuffy said:
No way! Being brother and sister, not to mention some sort of guardian figure implies that those two will be spending a LOT of time together. And even so, she will have to act as a manager most likely so there probably will be a lot of tension. She might even have to room w/ him or staying in a next door room somewhere. Can't wait! XD
True, they will be spending a lot of time together (yay!), but I don't think the tension will be quite as obvious as it would have been had they not been siblings. They (particularly Ren) will definitely be thinking it but for it to get through to Kyoko, it's going to need to be more openly tense. But we'll see... Nakamura-sensei always makes great twists...!
Mar 8, 2010 6:15 AM

Nov 2007
Cool Setsu/Kyoko being Cain's brother!!
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Mar 9, 2010 3:26 PM

Nov 2007
I was hoping for a girlfriend role, but acting as his sister means they'll be just as close, if not closer. Looking forward to Kyoko's and Ren's acting together ♥
Mar 9, 2010 9:26 PM

Mar 2009
JadedLover said:
Kyoko sure looked great! I hope she runs into Sho and Reino with that lookXD

And come on now. Enough is enough already!!! THE PRESENT!!!! I need to know NOW!!!

I was thinking the same think about her meeting Sho and Reino xD!!!!!

Mar 12, 2010 4:34 AM

Jan 2008
I'm soooo excited .. I can't wait until the 9th April xD
Mar 13, 2010 12:47 PM

Apr 2008
Kyoko looked so cool in that bad girl style :3 it suits her ^^ and that lip ring mmmm :33 so as I understood that thing on the Tsuruga's phone wasn't Kyoko's present?was it only her imagination? O.e I'm confused now ^^' someone help?
Sig deleted for being too large.
Mar 13, 2010 5:09 PM

Jan 2009
Moonlight-shadow said:
Kyoko looked so cool in that bad girl style :3 it suits her ^^ and that lip ring mmmm :33 so as I understood that thing on the Tsuruga's phone wasn't Kyoko's present?was it only her imagination? O.e I'm confused now ^^' someone help?

It was what she was imagining. The president, at the end of the last chapter, told Kyoko he wanted her to be a protective charm for Ren. So that was something she was thinking.

Mar 16, 2010 8:14 AM

Aug 2007
I was half right with the last chapters, that I thought Kyoko was going to end up dressed up similar to Ren.
I didn't think she'd be acting as his sister. But who knows, alot of manga end up with some sort of incest in it or incestual feelings at some point or another.. So I suppose it was bound to happen. hahaha
Mar 16, 2010 2:13 PM

Nov 2008
Xylona said:
I was half right with the last chapters, that I thought Kyoko was going to end up dressed up similar to Ren.
I didn't think she'd be acting as his sister. But who knows, alot of manga end up with some sort of incest in it or incestual feelings at some point or another.. So I suppose it was bound to happen. hahaha

-_______-. She's going to act as his sister, in front of others. Which means a great opportunity for them to be together all the time or even live together.<3 Does this mean "incestuous feelings"?-.- Nothing to do with incest at all. Using this kind of logic, Moko acting as a stalker means "the manga ends up with stalkers or stalker-ish feelings/behavior at some point or another"?.______.
Mar 18, 2010 10:00 AM

Apr 2008
Moonlight-shadow said:

JadedLover said:
It was what she was imagining. The president, at the end of the last chapter, told Kyoko he wanted her to be a protective charm for Ren. So that was something she was thinking.

thanks for explaining ;)

waiting next ch O.O i think it should be really interesting.BTW does anyone know which vol is it now? cause when I downlaod it doesn't show me ;/ an does anyone know how more ch there will be more?
Sig deleted for being too large.
Mar 20, 2010 2:38 AM

Jun 2009
Kyoko playing Kain's sister is perfectly right! If she had to play his lover, she'd definitely have to hug and kiss him as a part of acting, and that 1) would be unbearable to Ren, and I guess he wouldn't be able to hold back in that case, and 2) would definitely spoil the development of their personal relations.

So I guess it is the most right thing! Yay I'm so excited to know what'll happen next!
Mar 21, 2010 2:35 AM

Jun 2008
cain and setsu?!?!?! yay!! a new role for kyoko.. ahaha.. :D
Mar 23, 2010 4:09 AM

Nov 2007
Great new look for Kyoko. Maybe still a bit cute, but I guess her acting as a 'bad girl' will make up for it.
Clever move to make her act as Cain's sister, because - let's face it - she won't be able to play his lover convincingly at this stage. She'd be constantly freaked out. So Lorry made the right choice to take things slow.

JadedLover said:

SECONDED!
Mar 25, 2010 8:45 PM

Jun 2008
i'm glad she's playing his sister, as opposed to his lover. the latter would be so cliche. and i love how this mangaka avoids that :)

WHAT WAS THE PRESENT GAHHH AKDJHGLAKGHLAK
Mar 29, 2010 8:41 PM

Apr 2008
OMG!! Kyoko looks damn freaking COOL!! LOL

Aug 8, 2013 12:03 AM

May 2013
Meh. S'all gooddddd~ They're gonna have to deal with obstacles like this in the future. And especially if there's gonna be other characters who will be Kyoko's love interest while Ren and Kyoko are "related" you know? Stuff like that X]

Whoop whoop~ bonding timeeeee ;D ;D

More topics from this board

Poll: » Skip Beat! Chapter 319 Discussion

tsubasalover - Nov 21, 2023

1 by lavismartinez »»
Feb 29, 7:57 AM

Poll: » Skip Beat! Chapter 278 Discussion

Dorayakisama - Jan 19, 2020

13 by Saprya »»
Feb 8, 1:03 PM

Poll: » Skip Beat Chapter 50 Discussion

vearg - May 27, 2009

2 by nidoqueen106_2 »»
Jan 27, 6:36 AM

Poll: » Skip Beat! Chapter 318 Discussion

0 by tsubasalover »»
Nov 21, 2023 1:17 AM

Poll: » Skip Beat! Chapter 317 Discussion

0 by tsubasalover »»
Nov 21, 2023 1:12 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.