Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Sep 23, 2017 12:06 PM

Jul 2009
So in the end Megane did not pick a side, but she gave Sota some power.
What a nasty move, Altair! Charon!!!
Sep 24, 2017 12:51 AM
May 2016
CHARON!! WTF IS WITH YOUR ZOMBIE EYES!
Sep 27, 2017 9:11 PM

Dec 2015
3.5+/5 Looks like it will be a loooong finale.

So, it is in fact live-broadcasted ovrr the Internet. It makes more sense now, except that a limited avant-première being offered for free should look suspicious ^^
BUT the anime video shown is actually a live transmission of the real footage? o_O Is this rotoscopied instantly and automatically? XD Or is the allmighty Speech Master Meteora able to magically "cartoonifying" the reality on video?
@CodeBlazeFate Thanks.
Rei_IIISep 28, 2017 10:08 AM
Sep 28, 2017 3:25 AM

Apr 2016
Rei366 said:
3.5+/5 Looks like it will be a loooong finale.

@CodeBlazeFate So, it is in fact live-broadcasted ovrr the Internet. It makes more sense now, except that a limited avant-première being offered for free should look suspicious ^^

BUT the anime video shown is actually a live transmission of the real footage? o_O Is this rotoscopied instantly and automatically? XD Or is the allmighty Speech Master Meteora able to magically "cartoonifying" the reality on video?
Definitely no rotoscoping. All happening in real time thanks to Meteora.
Sep 29, 2017 11:32 PM

Oct 2010
At this point, it seems clear that whatever Magane did for Sota is going to end up being the trump card. She basically turned something that was probably going to be a long shot due to the acceptance factor into a reality that needs no acceptance.

Despite earlier indications she didn't care if our world was destroyed (and herself along with it), I think she's gotten to like our world enough that she wants it to stick around...for her own sake, of course.
Oct 29, 2017 4:34 PM

Feb 2015
Everyone is turning against Altair. And boom, Selesia's partner appeared.
Nov 13, 2017 4:50 AM

Feb 2014
Well, shit. Magane-chan is a good girl now? Either way, if she's having fun, then that's all that matters to me. She's the only reason I manged to sit through this snorefest. Although, these last two episodes have finally managed to wake me up. I was dozing off half the time during this second half of the show, thanks to the characters prattling on endlessly in the most boring way possible.

And Selisia's boyfriend finally shows up, finishing the list of the top 10 anime betrayals.
Feb 10, 2018 10:48 AM

Dec 2016
Another really good episode. I'm glad Blitz is on the good side, them turning the erogame girl into a magical girl is hilariously great, and Magane seems to be showing flashes of good? Or maybe it's just indifference and she enjoys teasing Sota

And that ending! I wonder her Selesia is going to deal with fighting her partner/lover? I think he's her lover lol
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Feb 22, 2018 11:23 PM

Mar 2015
I fucking lost it when Yuuya just told a spoiler on a live broadcast and people just went along with it. Loved the part where he said that Sho was just trying to hang out with him too lol.

Also the scene with real-life anime-version Amamiya Sora and Komatsu lol.

Mar 7, 2018 6:18 AM

Mar 2015
Lmao funniest part was when he gave the spoiler away.. to EVERYONE.

But wow so the final character is Charon himself huh
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Mar 31, 2018 9:25 AM

May 2012
Superb development and what an episode in general! Really love where this is heading!
Apr 9, 2018 5:03 AM
Jul 2017
Jeez, after watching many reactions and people commenting on this episode.

Am I the only one realized that Magane just turn Sota into OP Creator that doesn't need audience's approval anymore to materialize his creations.

Their conversations is surely confusing, but I vaguely heard she point out stuff about creator's creations required people's approval to materialize is stupid or dull. Then I feel like she said to Sota, what if you can create stuff without needing of people approval. Sota grips her and offense her words by saying that kind of thing is impossible or something aaand *fingersnap* there goes her power of turning bullsht to reality. I believe Sota also realized what she just did, and that's why he ask "why you help me"

Thanks to understanding these scenes, I've been assured of Sota's final save of the day to the end.

And I actually expecting to see Sota will eventually kicks in and fight Altair with some new bullsht power of unlimited creations.
Apr 10, 2018 11:05 AM
Jan 2018
HarryFantasia said:
Jeez, after watching many reactions and people commenting on this episode.

Am I the only one realized that Magane just turn Sota into OP Creator that doesn't need audience's approval anymore to materialize his creations.

Their conversations is surely confusing, but I vaguely heard she point out stuff about creator's creations required people's approval to materialize is stupid or dull. Then I feel like she said to Sota, what if you can create stuff without needing of people approval. Sota grips her and offense her words by saying that kind of thing is impossible or something aaand *fingersnap* there goes her power of turning bullsht to reality. I believe Sota also realized what she just did, and that's why he ask "why you help me"

Thanks to understanding these scenes, I've been assured of Sota's final save of the day to the end.

And I actually expecting to see Sota will eventually kicks in and fight Altair with some new bullsht power of unlimited creations.

Just wait til the end though wish that could have helped earlier.
Aug 11, 2018 10:10 AM

Mar 2015
Everybody bought the cheesy reveal because everybody thinks the author is an idiot LOL
The sword that takes life gives life
Apr 11, 2019 1:48 PM

Jul 2009
Great episode!!!

Animation is godlike, Magane getting too close with Sota. Even surprised she returned Hangaku to Mirokuji.

I have to wonder. So Magane is out of the game? Does she still plan on returning? She seems to love the world of creators instead of her own.

Lol, I did notice how Hoshikawa appearance played Mamika's theme XD

Everyone hates spoiler!! Damn I'd be pissed as well if it happened to one of my favorite works XD

Fights are getting much more and more intense! Seems it's now Altair and Charon vs Everyone.

Really wish they expanded more heroes.

Ah well, can't wait for the next one!
Jul 11, 2020 6:39 PM

Jun 2012
Can someone explain some things?

1. What are Magane's powers and what exactly did she do in this episode? (This is the one where Sota talks to her and she helps him somehow and gives back the guy's doll).

2. Do people watching the fights see the characters in "anime form" or are they seeing it in live action? It's a bit confusing because their anime looks the same as reality...

3. Why did Alice switch sides?
Haunt-botJul 11, 2020 6:55 PM
Shoot first, think never.
Jul 25, 2020 10:51 AM

Jan 2010
I'm unsure if viewers being able to forgive leaps in logic and reason is a blessing or a curse.

This episode was interesting for the show, essentially, narrating its own plot twists and explaining why they work in real time, both in terms of breaking logic for drama and comedy. It's akin to a magician explaining their magic tricks as they're performing them.
Feb 21, 2021 2:23 PM
Jul 2020
I didn't really understand the conversation between Sota and Megane about that : 'they were the same'.

Can someone explain it plz.
Mar 3, 2021 9:44 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Yeah what magane was telling Sota kind of went over my head, which is too bad because it seemed significant....

NYANPASU
5700XT

Sep 1, 2021 2:11 PM
Aug 2017
Lol Yuya spoiled everyone, feels bad for his creator
Jul 6, 2023 8:25 PM

Nov 2021
Charon looked dazed asf i bet he's hypnotized into helping Altair

Oct 29, 2023 10:46 PM

Nov 2022
Magane actually turned out to be a pretty good ally in the end, despite how fucking insane she is haha

That Charon 'twist' was so damn obvious
Jan 6, 2:48 AM

Aug 2019
I'll admit there was a lot of shit going on this ep, and i'll also admit not a lot of it stuck with me to much.
Blitz swapping sides to gang up on Altari after seeing his daughter again cus of funny crossover with Meteora world Suruga can just do that, was a bruh from me.
Hikayu gaining superhuman martial arts skills without much context with how they thought up the idea / implemented the idea into the cross over event / got fans to accept it also just made me go "oh ok".

Magane coming in with a massive clutch and spicing the story up again, the dialogue between her and Souta pretty interesting hearing both sides and some of Souta's character development. But i'm not gonna sugar coat it, Magane's expressions and movements were where my eyes were mostly at but also her dialogue, she definitely has helped therapy Souta to develop as a character, although not as a very good therapist, she's done something. Learning her world view and more on her way of thinking was also incredibly interesting and made me love her character way more this ep, she really nailed her points on being a "wild card" and doing "anything for fun" side of her personality to a tee.
Once again, yeah, Magane stays my favourite character the entire show cus every time she's made a move it spices the story up so much more and hooks me back in, but also this episode felt really good for her, plot and character sense. Plot sense in how she literally might of just cemented the ending with her powers, and character sense in how we got to know more about her character and also helped Souta go through some character development.

Ngl, i'm kinda just at the point where i want Altair to sweep and win, like the more i watch the more it literally makes Altair look like the underdog in my eyes, and i'm also kinda at the point where i sympathise with her more then everyone else in the story, like her backstory and character has been the one to capture my interest the most besides Magane. But i also want her to win because of how fucking cold she is with some of her attacks and how badass in general she is.
Sure she's hitting hard rn, but idk all i've been seeing is Souta's side just getting wins after wins and like, we are at the finale fight and so many win conditions stacked against Altair with her allies swapping sides left and right and a bunch of script writing fate changing reality bending shit that i find it hard to imagine her winning.

I'm also kinda sad they have mainly focused on her antagonist side the majority of the series, instead of making her less black and white by showing her personality to reveal more of her emotions thus link it to her motifs and strong beliefs.
Code0018Jan 6, 2:55 AM
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Re:Creators Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 16, 2017

400 by The_Wicker_Man »»
Apr 7, 1:52 AM

Poll: » Re:Creators Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 3, 2017

236 by The_Wicker_Man »»
Apr 4, 6:01 AM

Poll: » Re:Creators Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 20, 2017

122 by KirinMeta2 »»
Apr 3, 3:33 PM

Poll: » Re:Creators Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 15, 2017

306 by AndrersVonPanda »»
Mar 3, 3:10 PM

Poll: » Is Altair the most powerful anime character we have seen yet in any anime? (spoiler) ( 1 2 3 4 )

LelouchXLuluko - Sep 4, 2017

169 by Raptors0verlord »»
Jan 28, 6:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.