Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 19, 2017 12:43 AM

Dec 2015
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The last third is rather disappointing: while it features many UC OAV/movie 's models, it's also a super-beam festival who reminded me a lot of SEED's battlefields. This prevented it to be really fun. To see the most advanced models reduced to cannon fodder was also hard.

2/5

Overall, a nice little adv for the plastic models who offers itself the luxury to introduce two commemorative models (their look is... another matter). With real life elements like the details on building Gunpla, it was better than a simple fan-service fest. Having the mandatory hobby-obsessed adult assuming the role of Char's clone was a bit too much but it added comedy to the whole.
And it looked good.

6/10

Berry-Vodka said:
I would have love to hear more tips to build gunpla though...

Idem.
Rei_IIIFeb 21, 2021 9:03 AM
Oct 18, 2017 12:06 AM

Dec 2012
We start off with a battle.
Beginning has reinforcement parts.
Is that Haru's mom? If so, where did he get his hair color from? lol (Don't take it serious)
This dude really on a horse.
lol at Tatsu.
LMAO at Kenta punching Big Zam.
Haru has arrived and he's kicking ass with that new Beginning.
Boris has arrived.
Haru and Boris going at it.
Haru is a Gunpla Meister now.

And that was the end. Nice song by KAmiYU.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Feb 21, 2021 2:10 AM

Nov 2015
i agree the fights were a little overwhelming i would have love to hear more tips to build gunpla tho... 6/10.

đź’˘

Nov 30, 2023 11:00 AM

Jul 2016
thx to zipa, i just learnt of a relevant jdrama
Ryosangata Riko: Puramo Joshi no Jinsei Kumitate Ki
[MagicStar] Ryousangata Riko - Plamo Joshi no Jinsei Kumitateki - [WEBDL] [1080p] [AMZN]
https://mydramalist.com/727941-ryosan-gata-riko-puramo-joshi-no-jinsei-kumitateki
subs on this blog
https://masssterchief.tumblr.com/
mtsRheaNov 30, 2023 11:11 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mokei Senshi Gunpla Builders Beginning G Episode 2 Discussion

Rob - Oct 17, 2017

1 by Berry-Vodka »»
Feb 21, 2021 1:53 AM

Poll: » Mokei Senshi Gunpla Builders Beginning G Episode 1 Discussion

Rob - Oct 17, 2017

0 by Rob »»
Oct 17, 2017 11:22 PM

» Part 2 & Part 3

tsubasalover - Oct 5, 2010

4 by badlander_vtg »»
Nov 27, 2015 3:12 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.