Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 20, 2017 2:52 PM
Jul 2018
Nice buildup episode and liked both Favaro Kaisar & Azazel got more time on the screen. I think Favaro knows that Nina in love with that king (maybe because of he experience the same feeling as the king in s1?).

The last minute showed the darkest side of this plot. I think that "extra precaution" also means that they might even getting ready to kill the king as well and snatch the throne...

Good thing we didn't see the god race side of this episode. I actually find those sides annoying.

Aug 20, 2017 2:57 PM
Jul 2017
hoootie said:
Absolutely horrible. I'm just trying to finish this show as i'm curious how will it end.

Nina is an absolutely detestable and selfish character. She has a bubbly personality regardless of what happens to her group of "friends". Does not care what happened to Azazel and his friends, does not care that she is betraying her friends, does not care about anything but being happy and having a dance with the killer king, who imprisoned her and tried to kill her. She also doesn't seem to care to hurt others, and has absolutely no guilt. I have grown quite tired of this. The worst thing in a series is when you absolutely hate the main character, and this is the case here. Sadly enough, she is not meant the be hated by the creators of the show, she is just awfully written.

This romance subplot with her character are killing the show, making it almost unbearable. Sad, this could have been quite a good show.

I would have to disagree with you on Nina not feeling guilty. For example she felt guilty for not helping him when she being taken to prison. This episode she felt guilty still and even apologized for it. Nina isn't a character who is supposed to get involved with this whole conflict. In fact if she did it would have felt out of no where. Nina connection to the other characters is through her connect with Favaro. So it makes sense for her to be involved with them like Kaisar and Bacchus. Her relationship ship with Charioce makes even more sense for her stop him now considering that she has a relationship with him. Nina just wants to help her friends and know what's it like to be loved. These two sides are conflicting with her and we haven't seen her make any decisions that would put her friends in danger. Heck in episode 13 she still helped her friends out when they where danger. You can hate her character all you want because it's your choice but I don't think you fully understand her and it could ruin the show for you since she is the main character. I just want to help you out a little and maybe understand a little better.
Aug 20, 2017 3:17 PM

Jul 2009
Nina is so in love, I really hope Charioce doesn't use her...
Aug 20, 2017 5:40 PM
Jul 2018
Tigerblanket said:
yuliyana29 said:
[quote=
Seems so, but that's one thing. The other is that people are way too stubburn to give up on longing for the Bahamut prequel and the previous characters setup, which is annoying. That won't change a thing about how Virgin Soul is. Ain't nobody's gonna apologize that this sequel didn't meet their expectations. Now deal with it, mates.

Yep totally agree that people shouldn't complain about how the show is not going the way they want it. It's all about exicusion and I think it's doing a pretty good job so far. Next episode is going to be epic with all the set up from episode 18.

Well, it's not like it's forbidden to express a complain but the show is like 6 more episodes and over that they still going on over some old bahamut feels. Genesis was one story and this is totally another so I don't understand how they expect anything else to be rather the given.
Aug 20, 2017 9:32 PM

Jul 2015
The gangs all here but emotions are running high as Azazel and Kaiser face their past. But hey, the party is growing once again so that's nice, only a few people left until the group is complete.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Aug 20, 2017 11:02 PM

Jul 2014
Despite I dont like nina, her scene with favaro was nice, they have a great chemistry.

Amira :'(

Aug 21, 2017 2:19 AM

Dec 2016
I didn't know I needed crossdressing Kaisar until now ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Also, it's lovely to see that Favaro still feels for Amira after all this time. His "I love you"s to the moon were so sweet. You may be embarrassed, Nina, but you don't know what he went through back in season one. <3
Aug 21, 2017 4:50 AM

Dec 2015
Sad to see the romcom part getting stronger by each episode.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Aug 21, 2017 5:57 PM

Oct 2014
finally it's back. I've been waiting for this.
Looks like nina will set them up. I don't trust her. I don't like where this is going.
Nina can transform at will now but it's too late.
joe_g7 said:
Sad to see the romcom part getting stronger by each episode.

yeah this is really annoying this is not some sol anime I want action dammit.
Aug 22, 2017 2:01 AM

Mar 2009
Really like Azazel and El's relationship. Azazel in general has been a very strong character in S2.
Aug 22, 2017 7:24 PM

Oct 2008
That was a 2 week long break huh!
Looks like Favaro knows it all even if Nina keeps it a secret huh...
Azazel has quite a bit of grudge against Nina. But at least he still treasures Mugaro.
Looks like Alessand is almost gave up on being a Orleans Knights...
LOL at crossdress Kaizar!
Nice we got a glimpse of Amira!
LOL at Favaro also yelling "sukidaaaa!"
After the ED rolls, looks like we have a Dragon Slayer huh...that warrior must be strong since he specializes in killing dragons! and then the end card showed-up...it was a nice end card with Azazel & Mugaro!
5/5.

Aug 23, 2017 5:25 PM

May 2014
Wait, so the Cinderella ball theme of the ED is actually gonna have significance to the story? Sweet!! *o*
I can't wait!

Definitely good to have this one back, and I loved the great abundance of angsty Azazel this episode. His relationship and interactions with Mugaro pretty much make Nina x Cheerios' 'relationship' look like trash.
I still love it though lol

Nina's heart to heart with Favaro was touching too- so he was telling Amira he loved her since he never really got to when she was alive? And he still tortures himself over if what he did was the right thing ;-;

If that's the case, I wonder if Nina will sacrifice herself for love, or become selfish in her love instead? Or maybe Charioce is gonna kick the bucket?
Either way, I don't see this ending well...I just can't see them ending up with a happily ever after. It'd feel supremely out of place imo.

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 25, 2017 9:26 AM
Oct 2007
This episode feels flat for me after a 2 weeks break and wait. Hopefully we get back on track next episode!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 26, 2017 1:42 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
transit and quite episode before the final!!!
Nina is in dangerous!!!! O_O
Sep 15, 2017 7:50 PM

May 2014
Tigerblanket said:
RaidenHUN said:
It is just my theory but what the King is probably try to pull off is to kill Bahamut for good cos hundreds or thousands of years and he will get resurrected again. So probably that's the "goal" he try to achieve in this fucked up way.

If that is true Amira might get a chance to get free in the end.

You know I really really don't think it has to do with Bahamut. Everyone is saying that and what the general audience usally thinks something it's wrong. But that's not why I'm saying it's wrong. For example everyone thought Dormos was Bahamuts egg. Virgin soul likes to give suttle hints here and there and it didn't point any where near Dromos being an egg. Also there is nothing pointing to the fact that Charioce is trying to attack Bahamut either but rather unknown force that heavily has to do with his back story and that's why we aren't seeing anything about his child hood or how he became king.
Also I don't think it's a revenge thing either having to do with the death his mother. Taking full considerion of his character he does not come off as someone lingering in the past which was literally told to us by him in ep 17.

So what do you think now? :)
Sep 16, 2017 7:57 PM

Mar 2017
Nina can never take anything serious.

Best girl Amira! :( come back.

Omg Favaro thinking of Amira again, my heart can't take it!
LunarPisces1Sep 16, 2017 8:02 PM
Sep 16, 2017 8:00 PM

Mar 2017
hoootie said:
Absolutely horrible. I'm just trying to finish this show as i'm curious how will it end.

Nina is an absolutely detestable and selfish character. She has a bubbly personality regardless of what happens to her group of "friends". Does not care what happened to Azazel and his friends, does not care that she is betraying her friends, does not care about anything but being happy and having a dance with the killer king, who imprisoned her and tried to kill her. She also doesn't seem to care to hurt others, and has absolutely no guilt. I have grown quite tired of this. The worst thing in a series is when you absolutely hate the main character, and this is the case here. Sadly enough, she is not meant the be hated by the creators of the show, she is just awfully written.

This romance subplot with her character are killing the show, making it almost unbearable. Sad, this could have been quite a good show.

Could agree more. Tried to like her character, but just couldn't. I had high expectations for season 2.
Sep 17, 2017 3:21 AM

Nov 2011
"Bomb head", unable to hold off his disciple, and this is what happens, we have a red dragon in love. LOL
An episode that likes even more the characters, especially Azazel. Kaisar waiter dress is ridiculous. Eheheheh!
Who knows when the lord of evil moves?
Oct 13, 2017 9:12 PM

Jan 2013
Solid episode, it hasn't fallen off the cliff yet, but it must be soon
Oct 31, 2017 8:36 PM

Oct 2012
hoootie said:

Interesting. I really like how her character is written. She's young and naive and sometimes selfish but I think mostly unaware. That's why Favoro's talk to her was so important. Of all people, he's the one dropping wisdom. I think Nina has a good heart and she see's Charioce in a totally different light, especially since he's shown a different side of himself to her. She may want to fix him. At this point though I don't think she'll throw her comrades under the bus for him but we'll soon find out.
Mar 31, 2018 2:24 PM

Feb 2015
woah, azazel referred to nina as "kisama"...she's dead to him. i don't understand why he's butthurt over el though, what did he do to him? how is it his fault he got captured?

nina is officially a bitxh. her stupid feelings with the king in the middle of the war. how ridiculous. it's even more ridiculous for these grown people to be letting this girl, who had proven herself time and time again to be immature, run around as she wants. they call her that lightly but favaro is right, she is a brat.
and how the heck did she get her clothes back on when she is naked 100% of the time when she goes dragon?

aw azazel putting the hat on el. so he's not angry at him anymore (if he was in the first place).

KAI IN THE MAKEUP LOL

nina is such a fool for char that i want him to betray her. good pete she's becoming unbearable.

and THAT ED CARD THO. THE BEST IN THE SERIES SO FAR!!!!!! i actually clapped when i saw it. wonderful.

P.S:
May 25, 2018 1:11 AM

May 2016
The whole episode my mind was on Azazel I felt so bad for him and when he started to tear up that hit me really hard.

and that ending card was even tougher for me
Jan 24, 2019 3:52 PM

Mar 2018
I'm so tired of Nina's romance. She obviously isn't going to listen to Favaro's advice. I just hope the romance ends badly.
Sep 5, 2019 11:17 AM

Jul 2015
Favaro spitting some wisdom, never thought he would do that. I expected someone like Rita or even Kaisar to do that, not Favaro. Well I guess Favaro knows her the best since they have somewhat similiar personalities

Dec 25, 2019 12:13 AM

Jul 2013
Rita and Favaro are growing suspicious of Nina and rightfully so.

The way Azazel almost broke down in tears when he learned Nina could now transform when all the tragedy has already happened. I really like his reaction to it. I expected him to lash out but to walk away like that, it seems like he does not know what to feel about it. It's like he's now aware of his stupidity with the way he was reminiscing that day. Azazel and Mugaro's interaction was a very heartwarming moment.

As expected. Whatever power Charioce found, it's clear it's not permanent and is slowly eating away their lives. The Onyx Knights look like they don't have much time left and is trying to pressure Charioce into fulfilling his duty.

Kaisar crossdressing as a female demon.

Nina looks like she's on her way to fuck things up. I'm pretty sure Favaro's pep talk had no effect on her. The events in S1 is still on his head and is still contemplating on whether he did the right decision for Amira. Pretty sure that 'I love you' had some double meaning.

Pretty nice buildup episode. Lets see how Nina will screw over everyone in the next episode.
Dull_LullDec 25, 2019 12:27 AM
May 9, 2020 3:23 PM

Mar 2010
I felt like there was a lot of lowkey homo erotica in this episode. lolz

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Aug 26, 2020 7:59 PM

Aug 2018
My hate for Nina is immeasurable, not only is she the reason all of Azazel's "friends" got killed but she likes the king who is enslaving the demons and killing the gods, shes so stupid and annoying and her love for Charioce is seriously gross and shes so annoying about it. Dias is a good guy, I like him!

Jul 16, 2021 4:59 PM

Jun 2016
Nina is trying super hard to keep her relationship with Charioce a secret, but Favaro ain't stupid. Also, he tailed her the previous ep, so ya. I wonder if Nina will keep Favaro's warning to heart or just blatantly ignore it.

Azazel was defo hurt by Nina's ability to transform at will. I felt bad for him this ep and his interactions with El was kinda touching.

Kaisar gets the ball rolling for the upcoming plan, but that end preview introduction of a new adversary could cause quite the problem.

Oct 9, 2021 11:21 AM
Nov 2020
feel bad for azazel
Jan 19, 2022 3:28 PM

Nov 2013
Azazel's frustration is understandable. But their plan was futile to begin with and it was never Nina's responsibility. At least he reconciled with El.

That the Onyx Knights have hired a demon is ironic to say the least.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Jan 25, 2022 10:30 AM

Jun 2015
I love that Favaro is acting like a father figure to Nina. This is so warm and cute.
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Bahamut: Virgin Soul Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 29, 2017

316 by Xxbrunoguerra »»
Mar 12, 6:51 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Bahamut: Virgin Soul Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 1, 2017

99 by latght »»
Dec 12, 2023 4:06 PM

» When does this epic series return?

NexCore - Apr 7, 2022

8 by GraviticF7L »»
Oct 7, 2023 7:20 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Bahamut: Virgin Soul Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 30, 2017

112 by HagePotPotato »»
Sep 21, 2023 3:45 PM

» A Question..

L-Lawliet7 - Feb 9, 2023

2 by Aotfangirl »»
Feb 15, 2023 6:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.