Forum Settings
Forums

Finland: Knife-wielding attacker kills 2 and injures 6

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 25, 2017 11:03 AM

Jun 2012
mimiiria said:
annmaryjay said:
I started wondering when they will start talking about how often the Finns kill each other. Just saying.
Yeah, it's in our culture to stab random women in the back. Now let's brush all this terrorism hubbub under the rug and pretend that the migrant crisis has nothing to do with any crimes ever.

Who said anything about belittleling the migrant crisis? Not me. But compared to many other countries we're doing pretty good still. And you know well enough that stabbing isn't a Finn thing.

Haittakari said:

Nocturn3 said:

Now I'm curious, does it happen a lot? :O I doubt so.

It happens of course

Here's all crime

http://tilastokeskus.fi/tup/suoluk/suoluk_oikeusolot_en.html

In 2013 people of migrant backgrounds were responsible for 15% of the crimes.

http://www.polamk.fi/instancedata/prime_product_julkaisu/intermin/embeds/polamkwwwstructure/40737_Kotiniemi_Ulkomaalaistaustaisten_rikollisuus_lukuina.pdf?0a740c29ff5ad488

Thank you!

urpoutta said:
Just some booze in to my system and I start stabbing women in middle of daylight. Cuz that's the Finnish thing to do. /s if that wasn't obvious

Yes.

To be serious for a moment it's sad how many silent killings there are committed by the Finns. Or it would be sad if we had any emotions.
annmaryjayAug 25, 2017 11:17 AM
Eight-Man said:
Remember, be an artist, not an autist.

"If anything simply cannot go wrong it will anyway."

~ Murphy's 5th law
Aug 25, 2017 11:33 AM

Jan 2009
annmaryjay said:

To be serious for a moment it's sad how many silent killings there are committed by the Finns. Or it would be sad if we had any emotions.
They are surely finnishing everyone swiftly off!
Aug 25, 2017 11:37 AM

Mar 2014
urpoutta said:
Just some booze in to my system and I start stabbing women in middle of daylight. Cuz that's the Finnish thing to do. /s if that wasn't obvious
It's time to stop sipping on that booze and find Jesus. Oh, and become a part of Sweden again while you're at it
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Aug 25, 2017 11:46 AM

Jan 2009
Comic_Sans said:
urpoutta said:
It's time to stop sipping on that booze and find Jesus. Oh, and become a part of Sweden again while you're at it
You're both invited into the Greater Germanic Reich~ Well, the actual Plans were to leave out Finland, but we can make an Exception for the Honorary Aryans ;)
Aug 25, 2017 12:03 PM

Jan 2017
Nyu said:

It's Islam that spreads the violence, so blaming people in general makes no sense.

What about your country creating, funding and arming terrorists in Syria to assassinate the legitimate (and democratically elected) leader of Syria to get their hands on the oil pipeline?
I mean your country sure does like committing terror attacks in other countries (look at UK sponsored white helmets for instance)
They did the same thing in Libya, Iraq, Yemen, etc.
They killed countless people.
Anyway, should have expected nothing less from a Britisher.
As the Syrian President himself said:-

'Sorted' by MI5: How UK government sent British-Libyans to fight Gaddafi

'Sensitive' UK terror funding inquiry may never be published

Here's your PM discussing some important issues (like how to invade and steal oil from other countries) with Al Saud family (ruler of Saudi Arabia)

Oh and don't forget about Britishers stealing artifacts from other countries.
Hobby Lobby Purchased Thousands of Ancient Artifacts Smuggled Out of Iraq
These artifacts were smuggled by ISIS so the money indirectly went to ISIS
Britishers did the same thing to India.
They looted India's natural resources and artifacts.
swirlydragonAug 25, 2017 12:57 PM

Join Emilia's self-proclaimed knights club if you are a fellow Emilia fan

Aug 26, 2017 5:23 AM

Apr 2015
Comic_Sans said:
urpoutta said:

My Jesus and savior is booze you bigot.

Fuck Sweden. I failed my Swedish class thanks to it, probably.
Aug 26, 2017 5:27 AM

Mar 2014
urpoutta said:

Yxi kaxi urheiluhullu

That's your own fault, not Sweden's
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Aug 26, 2017 5:52 AM

Apr 2015
Comic_Sans said:
urpoutta said:

Yxi kaxi urheiluhullu

åtta sju sex höhöhö brb just gonna hit myself for making this joke

You calling me dumb now? Is that how you want this relationship to be?
Aug 26, 2017 6:00 AM
Jul 2018
urpoutta said:
Comic_Sans said:
Yxi kaxi urheiluhullu

Surely you do know ''jag heter Peter, jag gillar killar''
Aug 26, 2017 9:01 AM

Apr 2015
Haittakari said:
urpoutta said:

I tried to dig my memory from middle school but I don't think I have heard that ever in my class. But it's still familiar so I'm guessing internet.
Aug 26, 2017 9:07 AM

Mar 2014
urpoutta said:

There is no joke

I don't know, what do you think?
Haittakari said:
I don't get why you Finns think Swedish men are gay. The absolute majority of male Swedes are so staggeringly heterosexual that it's boring. You Finns on the other hand have Tom of Finland
Nico- said:
Aug 26, 2017 10:18 AM
Jul 2018
Comic_Sans said:
Haittakari said:
I don't get why you Finns think Swedish men are gay. The absolute majority of male Swedes are so staggeringly heterosexual that it's boring. You Finns on the other hand have Tom of Finland

There's a few theories on about that... Some say it started as anti-Sweden propaganda, presumably by the Russians. Others say it resulted from Sweden being the first to legalize homosexuality, and the following exodus of Finnish gays to Sweden.

The jag-heter joke is simple a play on words though.
Aug 26, 2017 10:33 AM

Feb 2010
Hoppy said:
Sounds like a nutter if the attacker isn't a radical Islamist.

might be someone pretending to be one. that phrase is a fking meme just saying
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Aug 26, 2017 12:20 PM

Apr 2015
Comic_Sans said:
urpoutta said:

There is no joke

I don't know, what do you think?

You gotta develop your understanding of humor like Finns to get the deep meaning behind that one.

I'm thinking you need to talk more here. You can't just leave me to figure out how you're feeling.
Haittakari said:
Comic_Sans said:

There's a few theories on about that... Some say it started as anti-Sweden propaganda, presumably by the Russians. Others say it resulted from Sweden being the first to legalize homosexuality, and the following exodus of Finnish gays to Sweden.

I just always presumed it was because Swedish men are stereotyped to be more effeminate than Finns, closer to the gay man stereotype. But isn't it proved there are more homosexuals living in Finland than Sweden?
Aug 26, 2017 1:37 PM

Mar 2014
@Haittakari I see. I personally think Finnish men are more gay than Swedish men overall

@urpoutta There is no deep meaning, the joke can basically be boiled down to "sex in Swedish means six but also sexual intercourse, öhöhöhöhö".

"You need to talk more", ohohoho, that's rich coming from a Finnish person
Nico- said:
Aug 26, 2017 3:13 PM
Jul 2018
urpoutta said:

Haittakari said:

I just always presumed it was because Swedish men are stereotyped to be more effeminate than Finns, closer to the gay man stereotype. But isn't it proved there are more homosexuals living in Finland than Sweden?

I don't know what those numbers are. I'm doubtful that there's any significant difference in the rates of homosexuality though. I also suspect the feminine stereotype came after the gay one, but I've no proof of such. Proving the origins of these sort of things is damn near impossible.
Aug 26, 2017 3:24 PM

Dec 2012
Barcelona: #notallmuslims
Charlottesville: #everywhitepersonever
Aug 26, 2017 8:05 PM

Mar 2015
Ratohnhaketon said:
Barcelona: #notallmuslims
Charlottesville: #everywhitepersonever

except even muslim given protest about it, fund charity to the victim and lot of other things... now what rights do to charlottesville? you get alti who literaly suported and and even stormfornt try to discrediting the victim and want to make riot on her burial... AYY LMAO...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Aug 27, 2017 3:36 AM

Apr 2015
Comic_Sans said:

@urpoutta There is no deep meaning, the joke can basically be boiled down to "sex in Swedish means six but also sexual intercourse, öhöhöhöhö".

"You need to talk more", ohohoho, that's rich coming from a Finnish person

High class humor during boring class

I have seen a therapist for couple years, being so Finnish and avoiding being social. Getting better at it
Aug 28, 2017 11:46 AM

Jun 2012
Noboru said:
annmaryjay said:

I see what you did there. Germs are quite clever aren't they! ;)
Eight-Man said:
Remember, be an artist, not an autist.

"If anything simply cannot go wrong it will anyway."

~ Murphy's 5th law
Aug 28, 2017 12:10 PM

Jan 2009
annmaryjay said:
Noboru said:

I see what you did there. Germs are quite clever aren't they! ;)
Nah, I just wanted to put the Finnishing Touch, since there seemed to have been so many Puns on Nations on the Forums
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.