Forum Settings
Forums

Van killing over a Dozen of People in Barcelona

New
Aug 17, 2017 10:53 AM

Jan 2009
A van plowed into crowds in the heart of Barcelona on Thursday and Spanish media reported at least 13 people were killed, in what police said they were treating as a terrorist attack.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-spain-barcelona-idUSKCN1AX1W6

I wonder whether something like this, this or this is related.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 17, 2017 10:56 AM
Mar 2011
Noboru said:
A van plowed into crowds in the heart of Barcelona on Thursday and Spanish media reported at least 13 people were killed, in what police said they were treating as a terrorist attack.

its catalonia ir might be natnolaist attack like eta use to do for the basques

also you never attack the atl right terroist i take it your AFD guy

also socially all muilsm terroist are right wong so yes
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Aug 17, 2017 11:05 AM

Apr 2013
Noboru said:

One of the attackers is a Spanish citizen from Morocco. So as of yet it looks like no illegal immigrants were involved in the attack.
Aug 17, 2017 11:06 AM

Apr 2016
Well, i'm glad i live in "better" part of the Europe.
Aug 17, 2017 11:09 AM

Mar 2008
I wonder if all these kind of vehicular attacks would not exist if all transport switched to rails
Aug 17, 2017 11:12 AM

Sep 2013
Self driving vehicles are the future.
Aug 17, 2017 11:14 AM

Apr 2016
ichii_1 said:
Self driving vehicles are the future.

Yeah absolutely, i mean you can plan terrorist attack on morning and then enjoy your breakfast, let the car do the work. Arab countries like germany and france would went crazy after those cars.
Aug 17, 2017 11:22 AM

Jan 2009
DateYutaka said:

They wouldn't do such a Thing, plus the detained Suspect is from North Africa and the other one seems to be from Marseille.

There are no "Alt-Right" Terrorists. Only inside Plots (NSU/Nationalsozialistischer Untergrund).
The AfD is hopeless as well. The only good Thing about that Party is that it's not a Pro-Refugee, Anti-German one.

NudeBear said:
One of the attackers is a Spanish citizen from Morocco. So as of yet it looks like no illegal immigrants were involved in the attack.
That's even more worrisome, because it shows that you can't integrate People from a certain Culture and/or Region, no Matter what Goody-two-Shoes say.

traed said:
I wonder if all these kind of vehicular attacks would not exist if all transport switched to rails
We would have more Derails, then.
Aug 17, 2017 11:30 AM

Mar 2008
Noboru said:
traed said:

Well think about it all the effort put into all these different car mmodels all could go into one railine and it could be well secured. It could in theory be less of an issue.
Aug 17, 2017 11:42 AM
Feb 2014
Religion of peace strikes again.

Also, vid-related

AqutanAug 17, 2017 11:46 AM

Nov 2008
A Moroccan? That's bad, because Morocco is not a terrorist shithole unlike the other countries in North Africa, in fact you hear next to nothing major about the country although I know it's really poor, but that's it.

Apr 2013
Noboru said:

That's even more worrisome, because it shows that you can't integrate People from a certain Culture and/or Region, no Matter what Goody-two-Shoes say.

Well no, people who are integrated or a part of a certain culture are still susceptible to radicalization. "Unable to integrate" isn't a prerequisite for radicalization. Additionally to say that a certain minority amount of foreigners from X country (in this case Morocco) commit certain crimes in their new host country is evidence that all peoples from said country are inherently incapable of integrating in their host country due to culture or regional birth is a non-sequitur. A statement like that is easily contradicted when attacks like this are an extreme rarity in Spain and approximately over a 700,000 Moroccans live there.

I get the sentiment, no I really do. Islamic radicals are a problem but you won't get any closer to solving it by saying stupid bullshit.
Aug 17, 2017 11:44 AM

Jun 2014
HAVE YOU PAID YOUR RESPECTS TO TRUCK-CHAN TODAY YET???,,???

LIKE IN 5 SECONDS OR YOU WILL GET HIT BY A TRUCK IN YOUR SLEEP TONIGHT

Aug 17, 2017 11:53 AM

Oct 2010
This just happened and there is a lot of information that has not been confirmed or is plain fake, so I would take a lot of care at least for the next few hours, till we get official confirmations of all the shit that has been said so far.

At this point, official media talk about 13 deceased and at least 50 injured. The authorities are asking people to go home and leave the streets.
Aug 17, 2017 11:55 AM

Jun 2014
oy gevalt, neonazi copycats everywhere. Fear the greatest menace of our time, the white nationalists!

Aug 17, 2017 11:56 AM

Jun 2008
WOW!

Funny enough I was literally just planning on going to Spain on my next vacation...I might have to rethink that.
Aug 17, 2017 11:57 AM

Jun 2008
Pernodi said:
oy gevalt, neonazi copycats everywhere. Fear the greatest menace of our time, the white nationalists!

Did you just confuse America with Europe?

Boy, you right-wingers aren't too bright...
Aug 17, 2017 11:57 AM

Oct 2010
--ALEX-- said:
WOW!

Funny enough I was literally just planning on going to Spain on my next vacation...I might have to rethink that.

Considering how these attacks are happening, I'd say come and just try to avoid places with a lot of people. I understand the paranoia though.
Aug 17, 2017 11:58 AM
Mar 2011
Noboru said:
DateYutaka said:

They wouldn't do such a Thing, plus the detained Suspect is from North Africa and the other one seems to be from Marseille.

There are no "Alt-Right" Terrorists. Only inside Plots (NSU/Nationalsozialistischer Untergrund).
The AfD is hopeless as well. The only good Thing about that Party is that it's not a Pro-Refugee, Anti-German one.

NudeBear said:

traed said:

when i say nationlaist i men catalan nationalist who are closer to snp than NSDAP
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

Aug 17, 2017 12:04 PM

Oct 2015
jal90 said:
--ALEX-- said:
WOW!

Considering how these attacks are happening, I'd say come and just try to avoid places with a lot of people. I understand the paranoia though.

Not good news for Spain though, for a country where tourism is a great asset
Aug 17, 2017 12:04 PM

Nov 2008
--ALEX-- said:
WOW!

This has been happening for a while.

Aug 17, 2017 12:10 PM

Jun 2014
--ALEX-- said:
Pernodi said:

How did you derive that from my short, unrelated comment? I was merely talking about how fake news CNN was trying to spin this as being "inspired by the Charlottesville attack" when I was watching an hour ago.
Why the hostility out of nowhere? I thought people like you were against prejudice, yet here you are lumping all right-wingers together as being uneducated?

Aug 17, 2017 12:17 PM

Mar 2014
The prime suspect is currently a man named Driss Oukabir
https://politica.elpais.com/politica/2017/08/17/actualidad/1502993150_887727.html
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Aug 17, 2017 12:19 PM

Feb 2016
--ALEX-- said:

You're actually more likely to be killed by gun violence than by terrorism. Europe, despite all it's bad rep is still very much safe. Though I can understand you being worried, I guess just avoid large crowds.

"The other day I met this man, a nice guy, y'know?
And we had a really good chat. Then I slit his throat and ripped his heart out through his chest.
Does that make me a bad person?"

Aug 17, 2017 12:30 PM

Oct 2015
Pernodi said:
--ALEX-- said:

How did you derive that from my short, unrelated comment? I was merely talking about how fake news CNN was trying to spin this as being "inspired by the Charlottesville attack" when I was watching an hour ago.
Why the hostility out of nowhere? I thought people like you were against prejudice, yet here you are lumping all right-wingers together as being uneducated?

+1
I totally agree with you
AnowserAug 17, 2017 12:38 PM
Aug 17, 2017 12:42 PM

Jan 2009
traed said:
Noboru said:

Well think about it all the effort put into all these different car mmodels all could go into one railine and it could be well secured. It could in theory be less of an issue.
It isn't realistic to build one great Railway. How would you connect all those minor Settlements and still have Goods and People arrive fast enough?

NudeBear said:
Well no, people who are integrated or a part of a certain culture are still susceptible to radicalization. "Unable to integrate" isn't a prerequisite for radicalization.
You're right; I should have expressed myself more precisely: the Likelihood of an Attack and of Radicalization increases when there are more People from a certain Region and/or Culture.

Nico- said:
Religion of peace strikes again.

Also, vid-related

[yt]t8NWHQkbNEU[ /yt]
It's the third Example I've used in the OP. Also, you're in for some Round of the Truck of Peace?

DateYutaka said:
when i say nationlaist i men catalan nationalist who are closer to snp than NSDAP
The Scottish National Party doesn't strike me as that extremist, either. Maybe you confuse them with the Terror Groups in Northern Ireland and in Corsica.
Aug 17, 2017 1:19 PM

Oct 2010
What the hell, no. There isn't any terrorist group associated with catalan nationalism. ETA existed, yes, but it was associated with basque nationalism and it's been almost six years (october 2011) since it announced the definitive end of its activity.

Whatever attack this is, it's not from a nationalist terrorist group because it no longer exists and never existed in Catalonia.

Noboru said:

There are almost 800,000 Moroccans living in Spain right now. If you want to shoehorn your shitty racist logic in here at least know your facts.
jal90Aug 17, 2017 1:35 PM
Aug 17, 2017 1:23 PM
Jul 2018
Sounds familiar to Charlottesville.
Aug 17, 2017 1:30 PM

Mar 2013
VampiricScollion said:

Missed all the other Muslim vehicle attacks I take it...

Aug 17, 2017 1:34 PM

Jul 2015
At least people don't try to pretend they're sorry anymore before pushing their "political agenda" (lets reuse your jargon) when something like that happens. Thanks for your honesty, OP.
Aug 17, 2017 1:39 PM
Jul 2018
Newhopes said:
VampiricScollion said:

No, just the idea of vans and or cars running over people make them sound familiar, as well as both events happening around the same time almost.
Aug 17, 2017 1:54 PM

Mar 2012

It wasn't him as it turns out.
End Zionazism
Aug 17, 2017 2:00 PM

Apr 2011
VampiricScollion said:
Newhopes said:

No, just the idea of vans and or cars running over people make them sound familiar, as well as both events happening around the same time almost.
Its more like the people in Charlottesville borrowing the idea off the Muslim Terrorist.
Aug 17, 2017 2:05 PM

Mar 2012
vansonbee said:
VampiricScollion said:

Its more like the people in Charlottesville borrowing the idea off the Muslim Terrorist.

Cars were invented in the west so statistically and historically the first terrorist attack via car must have been by a westerner.
End Zionazism
Aug 17, 2017 2:20 PM

Dec 2012
Goodness, this is heartbreaking.

Thoughts and prayers, I condemn the Nazis behind this attack.
Aug 17, 2017 2:23 PM

Mar 2014
At this point I feel like I'm almost getting used to terrorist attacks being committed on such a regular basis.

I don't like it one bit
Mikasa said:
It wasn't him as it turns out.
K, are there any new suspects then?
Comic_SansAug 17, 2017 2:32 PM
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Aug 17, 2017 2:26 PM
Mar 2011
Ratohnhaketon said:
Goodness, this is heartbreaking.

Thoughts and prayers, I condemn the Nazis behind this attack.

fuunly enough alot of muslomm terroist owuld agree with alot of what the nazi's said

if saudi abrabia is not a faschist state i do not know what is one

fachism is not a curcosinoid ideal exculsivy the zanu pf is fascist goverment so ws ian smith bfore them idi amin was a fashcist too

Edoghan in trukey is Facsist to

Aug 17, 2017 3:08 PM

Oct 2015
Comic_Sans said:
At this point I feel like I'm almost getting used to terrorist attacks being committed on such a regular basis.

A payback of bad past policies
AnowserAug 17, 2017 3:17 PM
Aug 17, 2017 3:11 PM
Jul 2018
It does sound a little too much like the NC attack...
Aug 17, 2017 4:32 PM

Jan 2009
jal90 said:
There are almost 800,000 Moroccans living in Spain right now.

800,000 is quite a Lot for a foreign People with a completely different Culture, especially when regarding the Population Sizes. Also, there are over one Million Europeans living in Spain, yet you don't hear about any of them driving a Van into the Masses.
NoboruAug 17, 2017 5:00 PM
Aug 17, 2017 4:39 PM

Dec 2012
spuukiebuugi said:
It does sound a little too much like the NC attack...
Eh, Islamists popularized the method. What happened in Charlottesville was more likely spur of the moment rage and not a carefully orchestrated attack. Not something like the Nice attack on Bastille Day last year, which basically started the trend.

Of course, that doesn't mitigate either. And I hate having to say that, because of course murder in all degrees is vile, but there is always someone who will politicize that and say "Rihgt wnig statis dfnednig nazis."

And on a side note (just for you), I am denouncing Richard Spencer as of today. It's disappointing since, despite disagreeing with him, I thought he only sought betterment via white tribalism. After a more obscure interview, however, he no longer reflects the illusion I had of him.
Aug 17, 2017 5:09 PM

Oct 2010
Noboru said:
jal90 said:
There are almost 800,000 Moroccans living in Spain right now.

800,000 is quite a Lot for a foreign People with a completely different Culture, especially when regarding the Population Sizes. Also, there are over a Million Europeans living in Spain, yet you don't hear about any of them driving a Van into the Masses.

I didn't know that one or two individuals counted for an entire region or ethnicity, and I didn't know that in Morocco driving a van into the masses was a thing. What an interesting culture indeed, it's not like we've been living for decades with them and know way better about this supposed cultural clash you are trying to lecture me about by citing a headline you read today.

I don't hear about Moroccan, and very rarely about Spanish people performing balconing so I assume it's British and German culture. Too good it's self-destructive in this case.
Aug 17, 2017 5:31 PM

Jan 2015
Hmmm, the suspect doesn't really look Catalan to me...

Those damn Castilians, can't even fucking drive a van properly.

Also something something not all muslims, something something suspect has mental issues, unrelated case, Charlottesville, all whites in important positions must apologize for what supremacists did, but remember, not all muslims! All whites! Intolerance towards white racists is fine because they are white, duuuhhh, but remember, intolerance towards muslims is bad because muslims are a race, and you cannot judge their peaceful religion because you are only judging it because you are racist!

I mean, this poor, mentally troubled young lad probably, no, definitely had to endure so much racism in his life, that's why he drove that van into a crowd of white racists (remember, nothing to do with his religion!!!). In fact, he was previously in jail for domestic violence but the truth is, he was just beating up a Spanish neonazi who tried to lynch him!

Also yes, the ever so intellectual liberals of MAL have already figured this out as expected! This young man stole ideas from Charlottesville, driving a van into a crowd is actually the invention of the white devil, and muslim terrorists actually went back in time after they stole this white invention to commit terrorist acts in Nice, London, etc. years ago!
Aug 17, 2017 6:13 PM

Oct 2010
"Intolerance towards white racists"

You are an idiot.
Aug 17, 2017 6:40 PM

Jan 2015
jal90 said:

You are an idiot.
Now you told me! Expected nothing less from people like you.

Also, a hint: I never said intolerance towards white racists was a bad thing. I just pointed out how it's completely fine to hate one group of extremists while defending the other and calling others who point that out racist. But, of course, unsurprisingly, you misread it completely. Not like that's too surprising, CNN and WSJ don't really improve reading comprehension.
Aug 17, 2017 6:42 PM

Mar 2015
time to close my window and starting cooking something delicious to my non muslim neighborhood to make sure they didn't uspect me being terrorist..
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Aug 17, 2017 6:45 PM

Oct 2010
Zees said:
jal90 said:

You are an idiot.

Also, a hint: I never said intolerance towards white racists was a bad thing. I just pointed out how it's completely fine to hate one group of extremists while defending the other and calling others who point that out racist. But, of course, unsurprisingly, you misread it completely. Not like that's too surprising, CNN and WSJ don't really improve reading comprehension.

Muslims is not a hate group, it is an entire religion with lots of branches and interpretations. Nobody said there isn't a lot of shit in it but if you are going to make an equivalence be less obviously biased. (White) racism is hate and intolerance by definition.

You think I misread it because I don't buy your bullshit narrative of whites being oppressed. The scenario you present here only happens in your delusional mind. I'm still yet to be blamed for what white supremacists do.
jal90Aug 17, 2017 6:49 PM
Aug 17, 2017 7:05 PM

Jan 2015
jal90 said:
Zees said:

Muslims is not a hate group, it is an entire religion with lots of branches and interpretations. White racism is hate and intolerance by definition.
Muslims follow a religion that, regardless of all it's branches and "interpretations", is by far the worst of all religions and promotes beliefs contrary to European values. People who seriously think these muslim terrorists have nothing to do with islam itself are idiots. And putting our heads in the sand and acting like this shit is normal just so we wouldn't appear "racist", which is retarded, considering muslims aren't a race, is what exactly European and American politicians are doing.

Muslims aren't a hate group indeed, but their religion is a backwards, bigoted piece of crap that's currently a hundred times more dangerous than all white hate groups combined. I don't see Christians, Buddhists, Israelites and Shintoists blowing up shit every fucking week, interesting how it's always islam. Almost as if...there's a problem with the religion.

Also, muslims don't need to be a hate group for many to dislike their beliefs. Am I supposed to respect a religion that considers me inferior and forces me to believe in some sky God who might not even exist?

Anyways, the whole point of my post was, that thanks to identity politics it's okay to criticise and attack x group but it isn't to do the same to y group because they are minorities, even though both groups are the same at the end of the day. They both believe in retarded things.

And sorry to say this, but islam is hate and intolerance in most cases. The majority of Moroccans, the majority of Algerians etc. not being terrorists doesn't disprove anything. Just because there's a hateful ideology doesn't mean all it's followers will become terrorists. Doesn't change the fact that what they believe in is a hateful, bigoted ideology.

You think I misread it because I don't buy your bullshit narrative of whites being oppressed. The scenario you present here only happens in your delusional mind. I'm still yet to be blamed for what white supremacists do.
No one said whites are being oppressed, but you sure jumped to conclusions early. Can't wait until I'm a nazi too. Pointing out that the media is scapegoating whites while ignoring the bigger problems=I think whites are oppressed???

Um, you probably aren't blamed for what white supremacists do because you are, y'know...Spanish? And we are talking about the US? I also never said anything about blaming whites, I said that every time (once in every 10 years) a white hate group does something leftists always expect politicians and other important people to make a statement, otherwise they must be racist too, but when muslims do something similar (once a month), no one expects imams, known to be spreading Wahhabism in Europe like wildfire, or politicians to make a statement that this shit is wrong. Because people are afraid of saying that the problem is islam.
ZeesAug 17, 2017 7:12 PM
Aug 17, 2017 9:40 PM
Jul 2018
Mikasa said:
vansonbee said:

Cars were invented in the west so statistically and historically the first terrorist attack via car must have been by a westerner.

Isn't this also furthered by the fact that the Charlottesville driver was a Neo-Nazi?
Aug 18, 2017 1:40 AM

Oct 2010
Zees said:
jal90 said:

Muslims is not a hate group, it is an entire religion with lots of branches and interpretations. White racism is hate and intolerance by definition.
Muslims follow a religion that, regardless of all it's branches and "interpretations", is by far the worst of all religions and promotes beliefs contrary to European values. People who seriously think these muslim terrorists have nothing to do with islam itself are idiots. And putting our heads in the sand and acting like this shit is normal just so we wouldn't appear "racist", which is retarded, considering muslims aren't a race, is what exactly European and American politicians are doing.

Yeah, sure, that's why a lot of muslims live in perfect harmony with the European values. That's why we have almost two million muslims living here in Spain and we are not a shithole in a constant civil war state.

People say "racist" because of the association of muslims to an ethnicity (like you specifically did in your post) on the one hand, and on the other and most relevant because it's a buzzword and gets its point across. I doubt that calling you islamophobe instead of racist makes your case better, but whatever floats your boat. This is not a relevant point of discussion here.

Zees said:
Muslims aren't a hate group indeed, but their religion is a backwards, bigoted piece of crap that's currently a hundred times more dangerous than all white hate groups combined. I don't see Christians, Buddhists, Israelites and Shintoists blowing up shit every fucking week, interesting how it's always islam. Almost as if...there's a problem with the religion.

That's why most deaths associated with islam as a driving force happen in muslim countries and their victims are muslims. Of course there is a problem with the religion, but if you can't difference between a set standard of any religion and its extremist interpretations, while ignoring otherwise not only moderate interpretations but that they affect and oppress mainly people in this own, widespread and diverse community, you are making a great use of confirmation bias.

Look, I'm not one to come with the speech that "these are not real muslims" nor I am going to ignore that a process of radicalization has been happening for the last years. That doesn't mean I'm driven to insane conclusions by observing a part and identifying the whole.

Zees said:
Also, muslims don't need to be a hate group for many to dislike their beliefs. Am I supposed to respect a religion that considers me inferior and forces me to believe in some sky God who might not even exist?

Freedom of cult is a Constitutional right in any democracy, so yes, you are supposed to respect it. I'm an atheist and I don't feel threatened by Islam, Christianity or Jewism to believe in some sky God, among other things because I'm in a country that allows freedom of cult. So...

Zees said:
Anyways, the whole point of my post was, that thanks to identity politics it's okay to criticise and attack x group but it isn't to do the same to y group because they are minorities, even though both groups are the same at the end of the day. They both believe in retarded things.

You are only seeing one side of the coin, and victimizing x group for things that don't have the reach of the other. That x group is a majority and therefore it is consistently backed by the privileges of being a majority: presence in the media, lack of a discourse of uniformization, presence in spheres of power.

Zees said:
And sorry to say this, but islam is hate and intolerance in most cases. The majority of Moroccans, the majority of Algerians etc. not being terrorists doesn't disprove anything.

Even if I choose to follow that logic "In most cases" actually makes a case against you, because it means Islam as a whole and in its basis is not a religion of hate and intolerance. If "in most cases" muslims are not terrorists the case is stronger.

Zees said:
Just because there's a hateful ideology doesn't mean all it's followers will become terrorists. Doesn't change the fact that what they believe in is a hateful, bigoted ideology.

You keep saying this while ignoring that Islam is a widespread religious system which allows lots of different interpretations. The majority of this "hateful, bigoted ideology" comes from Wahhabism, which is a specific branch of Sunni Islam, which is a specific branch of Islam.

Zees said:
No one said whites are being oppressed, but you sure jumped to conclusions early. Can't wait until I'm a nazi too. Pointing out that the media is scapegoating whites while ignoring the bigger problems=I think whites are oppressed???

>"No one said whites are being oppressed"
>"The media is scapegoating whites"

Pick one.

Zees said:
Um, you probably aren't blamed for what white supremacists do because you are, y'know...Spanish? And we are talking about the US?

Sure, I am Spanish, I know well enough this isn't my case. Here in Spain neo-nazi attacks are constantly invisibilized by the media. Should I feel good about that? Uhm...

Zees said:
I also never said anything about blaming whites

You literally did just a moment ago.

Zees said:
I said that every time (once in every 10 years) a white hate group does something leftists always expect politicians and other important people to make a statement, otherwise they must be racist too

Oh, wait, people expect figures of power and social influence to make a statement that condemns hate speech and acts? In a democracy? How dare they? I wish this happened in my country. On the other hand you are ignoring facts, like Trump not being exactly known for his consideration towards minorities and having there the chance to deviate himself from the hate speech he has been directly or indirectly associated with. Or like the long history of your own country that has involved white privilege, slavery and long decades of protests that have shaped the collective image of people. But again, you only see one side of the coin. Specially when you say something like this:

Zees said:
but when muslims do something similar (once a month), no one expects imams, known to be spreading Wahhabism in Europe like wildfire, or politicians to make a statement that this shit is wrong. Because people are afraid of saying that the problem is islam.

Sorry... they do? Do you think that your speech is not widespread enough, and that a lot of muslims are not unfairly blamed for what other muslims do? People are afraid of saying that the problem is islam when you have lots of groups and media pressure saying it day after day, when you are coming to a fucking anime forum to spread this shit and nobody is telling you to stop? Are you serious? In what kind of world do you live?

Then again what should I expect if you come here, in a thread about a very recent event with a lot of unconfirmed data, rumours and fake news, and you are not talking about the case but bringing the same conclusions you would in a hundred other unrelated threads.
jal90Aug 18, 2017 1:49 AM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.