Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 17, 2017 2:46 AM

Jul 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
There is a god, what a great time to be alive.
CrzykidoAug 17, 2017 3:03 AM
Aug 17, 2017 9:34 AM
Unscouted Idol

Jan 2015
Indeed there is :)
Aug 17, 2017 10:02 AM

Jan 2013
arg, I really wanted a show with both Akari and Yume ;;;_;;;
And all the interactions between all the members were so fun and nostagic :D
Also, the cgi of the old S4's show were really amazing !
Aug 19, 2017 4:07 PM

Jun 2014
I don't care what people say, Akari is great!
Aug 19, 2017 4:52 PM

Jun 2012
WTii.
Well, There it is, the crossover episode that we all have been waiting for. The LighTofHeaveN err I mean Akari and her gang of Luminas has returned, this time around to assist Yume's gang in search for the "Yotsuba". Though the adventurous AKoharu actually found the REAL one alongside the headmaster. Two Kakyoins, anyone?

They even have the BGMs from the original series, which was pure nostalgia.
"All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu."

However, in Gundam, all life begins with Nu and ends with Hi-Nu. While in KanColle, all life begins with Nu and ends with Kinu.
Aug 19, 2017 7:28 PM

Apr 2013
This crossover makes me happy as an Aikatsu! fan but it doesn't make sense, like how the heck can the Stars! idols know nothing about the Aikatsu! idols if majority of them are ACTUAL TOP IDOLS if they share the same universe? Like this crossover would make sense if it was YEARS LATER but no sadly my favorite idol series of all time has to fall into the wretched hands of inconsistent writing- bah who cares at least I get to see Akari and Ichigo again! YAY! *cries a bit in the inside due to all of these issues*

Ascended Taste
I only came back to this site for the forum sets and to promote my RYM list... Anilist ftw still :dab:
Aug 19, 2017 11:31 PM

Jun 2008
But no Juri D:

But Ichigo next week :D
Aug 22, 2017 12:20 AM

Nov 2009
Aidoru-Ojisan said:
This crossover makes me happy as an Aikatsu! fan but it doesn't make sense, like how the heck can the Stars! idols know nothing about the Aikatsu! idols if majority of them are ACTUAL TOP IDOLS if they share the same universe? Like this crossover would make sense if it was YEARS LATER but no sadly my favorite idol series of all time has to fall into the wretched hands of inconsistent writing- bah who cares at least I get to see Akari and Ichigo again! YAY! *cries a bit in the inside due to all of these issues*

My guess is... they're only ranked "TOP Idol" out of their Academy.

Just the same as back in Starlight and the Dream Academy, where before they have no idea about each other until they met up together, even tho both Academy produces TOP idols for years.

And the same as Venus Ark, even tho "perfect" Elza is suppose to be super well known by everyone, yet no one talked about it until Elza made an appearance.

If anything, the Idols of each Academy never really interact with other Academy or learn about what Idol is in that Academy. The only ones that know is the Headmasters of each Academy as they seem to have kept in touch or know each other. (same as in iRL, 2 TOP universities with TOP graduates, but these TOPs won't know each other at all because they never met)

And yes, kinda miss the CGI performances, they were really well made.

Also, the one I truly miss is Ichigo + Mizuki... they will always be the Best of the Best. So excited.

(Ichigo Axe is making a comback as well, looking forward to it)
amlgAug 22, 2017 12:43 AM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Aug 22, 2017 4:57 AM

Apr 2013
amlg said:
Aidoru-Ojisan said:

My guess is... they're only ranked "TOP Idol" out of their Academy.

Just the same as back in Starlight and the Dream Academy, where before they have no idea about each other until they met up together, even tho both Academy produces TOP idols for years.

And the same as Venus Ark, even tho "perfect" Elza is suppose to be super well known by everyone, yet no one talked about it until Elza made an appearance.

If anything, the Idols of each Academy never really interact with other Academy or learn about what Idol is in that Academy. The only ones that know is the Headmasters of each Academy as they seem to have kept in touch or know each other. (same as in iRL, 2 TOP universities with TOP graduates, but these TOPs won't know each other at all because they never met)

And yes, kinda miss the CGI performances, they were really well made.

Also, the one I truly miss is Ichigo + Mizuki... they will always be the Best of the Best. So excited.

(Ichigo Axe is making a comback as well, looking forward to it)

An Aikatsu! fan who went to Japan recently informed me that in the Arcade game that apparently the Stars! idols know of the OG Aikatsu! idols and respect them dearly, Elza and Mizuki are apparently long time rivals too :p, it would have been nice to see that in this crossover but sadly I guess the writers forgot about that, well ICHIGO AX is something to look very much forward to! 10/10
Aidoru-OjisanAug 22, 2017 5:12 AM

Ascended Taste
I only came back to this site for the forum sets and to promote my RYM list... Anilist ftw still :dab:
Aug 24, 2017 11:21 PM

Sep 2015

If this doesn't happen in the future I will flip tables. I teared up when Akari talked about Ichigo! S4's performance is amazing, is it just me or has the animation improved so much since Aikatsu s1 days?
Aug 26, 2017 10:05 AM

Oct 2011
IM READY FOR YURIKA SAMA IN NEXT WEEK'S EPISODE

Forum icon by Yandere

Sep 13, 2017 10:16 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Oh was a fun episode. So nostalgic to see Akari, Hinaki and Sumire again.

Now if only Sumire and Lily met. Tundra Diva vs Ice Princess, that would be cool crossover unit to see.

Anyway, the scene where the headmaster did them heart poses was hilarious. And then when he's all smiling at the booth.
Cool to see Yotsuba again, certainly didn't expect to see him him again.
Overall very fun episode~

Jan 7, 2018 8:29 PM

Feb 2012
Im not crying, ist not that I found this episode very moving or anything... :]
Who am I kidding? This was marvelous. Akari is the best!
Nov 18, 2018 7:42 AM

Jul 2015
My heart, this crossover episode, I can't handle seeing all those best girls together.

OST from OGkatsu playing, Akari giving kind words to Yume since she totally understands how she feels about Hime the same way she does for Ichigo, seeing the interactions between the girls, the references, I loved it so much.

Yotsuba appearing was the icing on the cake with how fitting it was, not to mention how hard I laughed when the headmaster took his place while he was away, my sides.

And next episode will be with Ichigo and co? This is beautiful.
Apr 27, 2020 11:23 PM

Jul 2017
This series is really spoiling us now. While I would have loved to have gotten more out of the interactions, seeing Akari's main trio with the Stars cast was a real treat! I got really nostalgic during this episode, especially with the OG ost playing. Can't believe we're getting even more of this next episode, I don't deserve this lol

Jul 29, 2020 6:07 PM

Feb 2013
we got a crossover, but no luminas performance? too bad
<-click
Mar 4, 10:11 AM

May 2019
Damn what a colaboration and the intro was so cute. It's great to see Luminas as the guest star. And also the old soundtracks return too. And it's so much fun with them hanging out. Yotsuba being able to sense Yotsuba was ridiculously funny lmao. But why don't they introduce themselves as Luminas during their tour? It's really weird just introduce their names one by one. I really want to see more unit performances too. Couldn't wait to see the Soleil and Tristar in the next ep.
VivaceRexMar 4, 10:37 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aikatsu Stars! Episode 53 Discussion

valvravetruth - Apr 20, 2017

13 by aloradear »»
Apr 20, 3:25 PM

Poll: » Aikatsu Stars! Episode 100 Discussion

Florete - Apr 2, 2018

16 by VivaceRex »»
Mar 13, 2:19 AM

Poll: » Aikatsu Stars! Episode 99 Discussion

Hyuse - Mar 23, 2018

8 by VivaceRex »»
Mar 13, 12:51 AM

Poll: » Aikatsu Stars! Episode 98 Discussion

VanishingKira - Mar 19, 2018

7 by VivaceRex »»
Mar 12, 11:18 PM

Poll: » Aikatsu Stars! Episode 97 Discussion

Florete - Mar 10, 2018

7 by VivaceRex »»
Mar 12, 10:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.