Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
Aug 20, 2017 4:19 PM

Mar 2016
That nigga was creepy as shit.
Aug 20, 2017 7:06 PM
May 2015
I always knew ayanokouji was kind of sociopathic or something. The way he has zero emotion is so cool and i love how he never breaks his cool. But this episode...finally we can see the true dark side of him. Kushida and Horikita trying to scare and boss around this dude....they have no idea. Lol. I just wanna see him be more dark and expose his true colors...please! And i want to see more of Kushida's dark true self too. Two dark characters...yes please.
Aug 20, 2017 8:28 PM

Jan 2011
dhiki said:
I am simple man.... and now is thick time

Wut? thisfuckingcharlimitcansuckmynormalsizedBlack dick
QWERTYFish25Aug 20, 2017 8:43 PM
Aug 21, 2017 4:11 AM

Jan 2016
I'm kinda laughing on how this series got the comedy tag. well anyways,

Sakura had a bad experience but why would she post lewd pics?Isn't it karma for her? T.T Can someone please explain it to me?

First Flash back of Ayanokouji's past
Things got dark
HYPE!
Aug 21, 2017 7:39 AM
May 2015
PerkZ- said:

Sakura had a bad experience but why would she post lewd pics?Isn't it karma for her? T.T Can someone please explain it to me?

Things got dark
HYPE!

Posting lewd pics is like a confidence booster for her. It's like her alter ego and since she hides her identiy she can be a different confident person through her lewd pics. That's my best guess. She's really shy about her body and mens eyes on her so she does this to overcome this. Kind of like a person who is afraid of crowds becomes a singer to overcome his fear. Or she could also like doing cosplay and lewd poses too.
Aug 21, 2017 9:30 AM

Jan 2011
PerkZ- said:

Things got dark
HYPE!

I suspect the whole stalker bit wasn't the reason for her seclusive nature. Perhaps she's shy in person but comfortable when she can keep her distance. This was a likely side effect of her hobby. It was also a more tangible problem for the MC to solve in order gain her trust (and be the hero, of course). As far as karma, uhh, no. No one is responsible for someone else's stalker tendencies.
Aug 21, 2017 2:08 PM

Jan 2016

QWERTYFish25 said:
PerkZ- said:

Things got dark
HYPE!

I suspect the whole stalker bit wasn't the reason for her seclusive nature. Perhaps she's shy in person but comfortable when she can keep her distance. This was a likely side effect of her hobby. It was also a more tangible problem for the MC to solve in order gain her trust (and be the hero, of course). As far as karma, uhh, no. No one is responsible for someone else's stalker tendencies.

Just like me but without the stalker things. and lewd things, and also without the fans. To be honest this show is starting to get interesting.
Aug 21, 2017 3:39 PM

Jan 2011
It has d a decent concept but I've mostly seen it before and the apparently twist isn't really enough to hype me up. Right now it's more of a "let's get it over with" kinda vibe.
Aug 21, 2017 6:11 PM

Aug 2016
Good episode. Still high school stuff like this feels a bit edgy for me. MC showing more of his OP beta male quality.

"... Because when you live in this world of my closed eyes...
... Being alone is very lonely..."

Aug 22, 2017 6:34 AM
Jun 2016
Hm. So watching all of these episodes so far, I must say that it's pretty decent. I just have one main gripe throughout. That's the MC. In all of these episodes, he nearly has the same exact monotone voice almost all the time. The same tone and all. It's kind of stale and annoying. :(
Aug 22, 2017 9:46 PM

Oct 2016
I don't know why everyone dislikes the MC. The sarcasm in his monotone voice is hilarious. Especially in the first episodes when he is satirically jabbing at his classmates and school life in general in his inner thoughts. He's a lot more likable and interesting than most main characters that shout flamboyantly with their arms waving in the air saying that they are going to change the world.

He's becoming an even better character now that he's getting some development, and he is probably actually a genius that chose to be in class D rather than A just to "live a normal student life."
Aug 23, 2017 1:55 AM

Jan 2016
TheRolf said:
I don't know why everyone dislikes the MC. The sarcasm in his monotone voice is hilarious. Especially in the first episodes when he is satirically jabbing at his classmates and school life in general in his inner thoughts. He's a lot more likable and interesting than most main characters that shout flamboyantly with their arms waving in the air saying that they are going to change the world.

He's becoming an even better character now that he's getting some development, and he is probably actually a genius that chose to be in class D rather than A just to "live a normal student life."
yup you have a point there. I also like the MC and I'm hyped to know what's his mysterious background is about.^<^ He's also getting some development too. The only problem I have is that I don't know what will happen anymore, I'm worried that they will rush the ending.

For those who have read the LN, do you think the series will wrap up everything in just 12-13 episodes? How many volumes do the LN currently have?
Aug 23, 2017 4:54 AM

Jun 2015
I really like the MC. Although it's the usual "normal looking person with not so normal past" cliche but I always love that kind of MC. I think almost everyone know from beginning that the every character have a twist.
Aug 23, 2017 8:24 AM
Jun 2016
TheRolf said:

You can still do that, even with a monotone voice. Just without the same exact monotone voice nearly all the time. That's simply not something I prefer myself. Not like I'm hating the show anyway. And who said anything about those other kinds of main characters? I didn't mention them so I don't really see a point in mentioning those kinds.

Aug 23, 2017 8:56 AM
Jul 2015
Ayanokoji is such a badass. I really enjoy how his character does not change in the slightest as the episodes progress.
Aug 25, 2017 1:15 AM

Aug 2013
I feel like it's becoming a running to joke with nearly every LN that has an anime adaptation to have a borderline rape scene.
Don't believe the hype.
Aug 26, 2017 7:55 AM

Jun 2014
Really like the personality of the MC. I think this anime has potential with his mysterious character. It can be the AOTS.
Aug 27, 2017 12:02 AM

Mar 2012
wtf at that ending
Aug 31, 2017 10:39 AM

Jul 2009
That guy was gross, hope we went to the jail.
Sep 8, 2017 1:03 AM

Dec 2012
I think Suzune is starting to have feelings for Ayanokoji HAHA. this episode is 100% comedy

Sep 11, 2017 4:57 AM

Jun 2016
Holy shit. I wonder who's Ayanokouji really. I'm honestly so intrigued by him. "Most defective in Class D" then little Ayanokouji in some sort of experiment facility. Gaaah. So many questions about this guy, maan.

Poor Sakura assaulted by a stalking asshole. Disgusting.

Hands down to Horikita and Ayanokouji saving the day. I hope Sadou will straighten up himself and not attract enemies.

Holy shit the class from Class C and A. Ooh I feel a war coming. Haha.

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Sep 12, 2017 8:36 PM

Dec 2016
So what mc boy was experimented on when he was a kid? Hmmm, a strange thing to add into the story
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Sep 14, 2017 9:40 AM

May 2013
So many idiots thinking that Ayakanouji's story was made as an add-on wtf. Are you guys watching this show so you just have something to rant later on about how this show is not the best this season? It's a backstory that is obviously gonna play a very big role in the main story.
It was so obviously implied that the store clerk knew who Sakura was and had obviously had plans from the 2 episodes back so how could that rape scene be out of place?
Lab-rat cliche? Everything is cliche you damn fcks. Even Haters for the sake of hating stuff are cliche too. It's the little differences and subtleties which make things unique. What did you guys want anyway?
It was also implied that there are higher stakes out there for them elites.
I don't want to say this but this obviously is an anime for the elite viewers not for people who binge watch anime and forget the story and only care about the ending not the story as a whole or for anime newbies looking for edgy stuff. It's an anime for the elite not because it's one of the best. It's an anime of the elite because it requires you to have good observational, comprehensional skills and patience.
Sep 14, 2017 12:15 PM

Sep 2013
The case is solved with camera setups and sakura gets near raped because why not.
50%man with the edgy lab experiment past XD
Sep 14, 2017 9:04 PM

Jul 2015
Damn, that ending.. so this anime really does seem to be darker than meets the eye.. what on earth was with Ayanokoji's past, where all those children in those gowns were lined up, and then that one kid had like a heart-attack or something.. damn. I hope it's not one of those pasts where they were like kidnapped or something and became lab-rats and what not. I wonder what the teacher meant by what she said when she said "before it's too late".

caught in the wonder
Oct 9, 2017 12:05 PM

Jan 2014
YEAHHHHH, show them who's the boss
Oct 23, 2017 2:48 PM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
The MC Ayanokoji is really a BADASSSSSS !!!!!
張大です for 張大勇督察
Nov 8, 2017 4:42 PM

May 2012
Oh boy that flashback and ending! Really interesting, but holy molly that rape attempt :o
Dec 19, 2017 11:58 AM

Sep 2011
Damn that was a savage ending!
Jan 3, 2018 1:57 AM

Jun 2011
oh my lord this show is so good, it's a battle manga without the battle. I like Ayanokouji a lot, "strong but hides his true strength" trope is one of my favorites and he fits the bill so much. This would be even better if it's kinda a harem, not the annoying kind.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Mar 2, 2018 7:21 AM
Oct 2016
Ofcourse the creepy-looking guy is actually a creep, how suprising and original. Also, they've given more reasons to feel sorry for Sakura at this point than reasons to care about her as a character.
I think this works good enough as a signature.
Aug 21, 2018 4:34 AM

May 2016
That store clerk turned out to be the sick cyber-stalker that played as a nice-guy to Sakura and ended up stalking her in real life to rape the poor model to have her for himself. I'm glad Ayanokoji and Ichinose came to help and put that scum where he belongs lol. With that vital assist, Sakura finally discards her mask and will face the future with a strong will.

Looks like he loaned some points from Ichinose for his and Sudo's use. With more than 2 million points with her, it didn't even make a dent. The Class-C delinquent with the big and threatening foreign exchange student is going to pull something off after that masterful sabotage by Horikita. Hope it doesn't get violent but it's highly likely it will be.

Ayanokoji's facade was pointed out by Chabashira and Horikita tried to pry some information from him but it only brought some dark memories and opened up a bigger mystery he wants no one to find out. He's doing so much great things and the student council even offered a position to him so I wonder what he's hiding.

Dec 23, 2018 7:25 AM

Mar 2016
GOTEEEEM!!! That creepy electronic salesman was the stalker all along! No wonder why Sakura was so nervous the last ep! How the hell did this bastard pass through and are allowed to work in this school area? Are there no qualification tests for them at all? Who knows, there might be other pedo and stalkers luring around! If it weren't for the literally real-time tracking data, Sakura could've been rApEd, and I'll be furious if I see that happens.

Ayanokouji's words to the stalker; "Your life is over." is simply perfect for the stalker. Get roasted...

Ayanokouji is a genius beyond even a genius student like Hirokiri. He made Hirokiri thought up of a brilliant plan to literally end the drama between class C and D and even perfectly executed it together. Wow, from all the past episodes, Ayanojouji and Hirokiri is definitely an effective team, but goddamn, that short flashback of Ayanokouji already is clear that he's some kind of bioengineered person with superior capabilities. He's probably A class level, but wanting to live normally, he went to class D.

I am not completely sure of his secret backstory but I sure am curious to know about it! There's a completely different meaning for what he said; "Don't pry into my life"

MVP of this episode: CCTV
Apr 4, 2019 7:58 PM
Jan 2019
I had to skip the Sakura scene, but good kiyotaka's a badass. The ultimate player.
Jul 13, 2019 5:41 AM

Oct 2017
If no Ayanokuji,Sakura would be raped xD
Hmm this flashback,It looks that Ayanokuji lived in sth like lab? XD
Aug 23, 2019 2:55 PM
Mar 2016
Sakura better leave her glasses on! I don't care if she's had a "dramatic" transformation! They're part of her cute character trait!
Sep 21, 2019 12:26 PM

Apr 2013
How is she an idol? She's just some instagram girl who uploads her naughty pics lol
The MC would've gained so many points if he would've used the new footage from the surveillance cameras to actually get those three expelled after they admitted their crime. But of course he has to let them get away...
Oct 20, 2019 5:49 AM

Mar 2015
Of course MC has a dark past!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Mar 4, 2020 2:02 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Ayanokouji is way too much a genius, he was epic with Sakura's stalker and he seems to have a dark past, I hope we'll discover more about him and his backstory
Jul 20, 2020 2:34 AM

Nov 2009
The first decent episode so far.
I feel pity for the man who was sent to prison. Sakura had been sexually harassing guys with her pics over the Net and after she got what she'd done her best to get, she's portrayed as a victim. He told the truth by calling her ugly. Only ugly people lay traps for others while looking as if they were innocent victims at the same time.
Aug 19, 2020 11:14 AM

May 2020
Horikita= Who are you?
Ayanokouji= Fuck off, bitch.
Sep 12, 2020 9:48 AM

Nov 2013
Yawn... Oh someone's gonna rape Sakura, scene end... Yawn again.
I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die.

Jan 4, 2021 6:10 AM
May 2020
flipping hell this episode was done well. i loved how it deviated into sakura legit getting stalked as a result of her fame. It then was somehow able to fit that and the sado's exclusion thingy into one episode without making it seemed rushed. and right at the end with Kiyotaka Ayanokouji, his aura switched up outta nowhere
Jan 30, 2021 3:30 PM

May 2015
Aside for the wrong female body anatomy this episode is the proof that the story was written by a man ugggghhh omggggggggggggggggggggg

PLEAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Women learn sicne fcking birth that:
''If you're being followed go to crowded places, go to a cafe and ask for help.
Never, never, run away into the shadows where no one can't see or try to go home.
Never.
It would only put you even more in danger.''

BUT THHHHHHHHHENNNN here cames a man who doesnt know nothing about fcking basic survival 101 and be like 'oh you being followed by a creep??? just go hide where no one can fcking see you so the creep can get to you easily''

omg............................................

anyawy

*clicks on the 7th episode*
No matter who much you regret or wish,
if you couldn't do something in life,
you can't do it after death, either.
- Hanako
Apr 8, 2021 7:13 AM

Dec 2013
The fake cameras was a clever trick that had me completely fooled as well.

Sakura being stalked by a creepy fan felt a little unnecessary.
Apr 30, 2021 6:45 AM
Jul 2020
That ending part though o-O
May 7, 2021 10:37 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
If you think you’re being followed, head to a more secluded area where it will be difficult to call for help so that your MC alone will come and save the day! Tracker beacon ex machina much... unless all the students have one on their phones to ensure their safety then it makes sense. Still invasion of privacy though lol

NYANPASU
5700XT

May 11, 2021 5:09 AM

Apr 2020
Ayanokouji, the most defective student in their class was the last thing I could expect their homeroom teacher would say

What was that in the flashback, an experiment facility?
Jul 5, 2021 12:02 PM

Mar 2019
Poor Sakura, but then again, she was the one to post those weird images. This episode made my so hyped. When their teacher told Suzune to stay with Ayanokouji if she wants to get to Class A, but...WHAT WAS THAT ENDINGGGGGG!!!! So he's not a "normal" human, he had a tragic past and now he probably doesn't have any emotions, that's why Sakura said his eyes are not scary. BUT THE WAY HE TOLD SUZUNE TO STEP OUT OF HIS PRIVATE LIFE WAS SO FUCKING BADASS!!! It was annoying hoe Suzune kept asking him personal question while she herself wouldn't say anything from her personal life. But finally he said something back to her, this scene was great.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Jul 27, 2021 9:48 AM

May 2020
That stalker was really willing to do whatever it takes to have Sakura for himself.
That last part when we got a glimpse of Ayanokoji's past was I waiting for a while but still a great way to end,hopefully we'll get more later
Softhenic03May 8, 2022 6:25 AM
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2017

234 by XokoKnight »»
Apr 15, 5:32 AM

» Why that dramatic tho

kingsley_017 - Apr 14

2 by Theo1899 »»
Apr 14, 3:58 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2017

524 by Alex_TheForest »»
Apr 10, 4:46 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2017

208 by Alex_TheForest »»
Apr 10, 3:56 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2017

168 by Alex_TheForest »»
Apr 7, 3:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.