Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 15, 2017 8:18 PM

Sep 2016
Viz Media has released the final volume of Tokyo Ghoul today. As someone who has purchased each volume as it has been released, i can vouch for the high quality job Viz has done for this manga. If you are a Tokyo ghoul fan, please consider supporting Siu ishida by purchasing his manga. I found the official translation to be more enjoyable to read than any of the scans I've read online.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 15, 2017 9:39 PM

Jan 2016
I agree it was definitely worth the buy (I got mine earlier since alot of time Indigo gets them earlier and shipments get to the person faster.) Also with buying them when they first come out (I usually pre-order them at least a month in advance to make sure I'll get a copy and get it shipped to my home)

Like you said the translation is very good as a person who buys psychical copies of both books and DVD's I can say the quality of Tokyo Ghoul was very great and a great read.

And luckily we won't have long to wait until RE since the 1st book is supposed to come out on October 17th of this year.

So buckle up and be prepared for the 1st book of part 2 of the series.

I can't wait to see what will happen.

All the Anime's on my list are all one's I own Personal physical copies of, or have seen in theaters that I plan on buying, series that I've watched on FUNimation or HIDIVE will not be on here unless/until I have already bought it.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Favorite girl?

zero00guard - Apr 3

18 by DylP1ckl3n »»
Apr 6, 8:26 PM

» Is there any pedophilia/sexual assault in the books?

Saiunknown - Mar 25

19 by Sturdies »»
Mar 28, 2:04 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul Chapter 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 2, 2012

39 by hakuxweeb »»
Mar 26, 8:03 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul Chapter 58 Discussion

Stark700 - May 19, 2014

19 by angelqie »»
Mar 21, 11:05 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul Chapter 20 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 25, 2013

20 by SirFries »»
Mar 5, 6:31 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.