Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 15, 2017 10:10 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Eh this episode was okay but felt kinda boring compared to the others. It tested the mental capability of the characters (like others) but imo was less fun. Practice makes perfect I guess.

Fumika is the most amusing character from the cast to watch. There's just something she brings into this show that makes it more fun to watch. That cliffhangerish grin though :o
Stark700Aug 15, 2017 1:26 PM
Aug 15, 2017 12:09 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
wheretf did you watch it lol? i don't see any sign of it up
Aug 15, 2017 1:27 PM

Jun 2015
The regular meet is coming soon and they have a lot to study. Koshiyama came up with a better way to study. Got to see why Mari likes quiz bowls. It's because of her brother, but he quit and thinks quiz bowls are pointless. I wonder what happened to make him think that. The person they met at the arcade is up to something. The buzzers Jinko made are cute.
Aug 15, 2017 1:27 PM

Aug 2013
Fukami's brother hates quiz bowl. Wonder why. Their new buzzer was amusing, being called a dummy after getting the answer right. What does it call you if you get the answer wrong?

Estimating Jinko's weight question was funny and Inoue got it right. Not surprised.

I won't be surprised if Koshiyami falls for the trap, that is if Sonohara's brother dresses up as a high school girl. (Highly likely)

Aug 15, 2017 1:49 PM

Mar 2016
getting ready for a match! I probably have more to say next episode
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 15, 2017 2:48 PM

Nov 2016
Fukamis flashback was cute and showed how much she likes quiz bowl, but her brother has something against it, wonder why.

Trap-kun is scheming something.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Aug 15, 2017 6:50 PM

Jun 2014
Yep, the stranger from the previous episode is definitely a trap. The girl goes to the all-girl school, if the trap was actually her sister there's no way he would have mentioned that they go to different schools, as I'm pretty sure they would just go to the same one. I wonder what the grin was for though.....

We got to see Mari's backstory about how she got into quiz bowls. Her brother no longer seems interested in them and even tried to dissuade her from continuing. Hopefully we'll learn why he's now against quiz bowls.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Aug 15, 2017 7:18 PM

Dec 2014
Good episode.

Was nice seing Fukami's backstory and how she got into quiz, shame her brother no longer likes quiz and even tries to admonish her for trying to pursue it.

Sasajima was pretty coll when he said you don't need a reason for doing what you love, I loved seeing Fukami being influenced by that. xD
I really like Jinko, those buzzers were the real deal. XD

The trap seems to be Asagaoka's president's brother and he's got a plan.
Aug 15, 2017 7:59 PM

Aug 2013
Seems like all the interesting characters will clash in the regular meet, so it might take up the rest of the episodes.

Just a guess, but I think Fukami's brother gave up on quiz bowl because of the top player from Kaijou is way too powerful, making him feel like it is pointless to compete against.

The trap will probably join the meet and end up taking quiz bowl seriously after seeing how challenging it really is.
Aug 15, 2017 10:12 PM

Jan 2014
Can someone please do a tally/count of how many damn times their quiz bowl teacher touches his glasses? Also a tally of how many times the main girl pushes her hair back to "hear" better. God, it annoys me when they both do that lol..

Three things cannot be long hidden..
...the s u n, the m oo n, and the tr u th.

Aug 15, 2017 11:47 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Seeing Fukami's backstory of how she came to love Quiz Bowl was sweet but man did her brother change a lot lol
Aug 16, 2017 3:03 AM
Jun 2011
chunng said:
Seems like all the interesting characters will clash in the regular meet, so it might take up the rest of the episodes.

Just a guess, but I think Fukami's brother gave up on quiz bowl because of the top player from Kaijou is way too powerful, making him feel like it is pointless to compete against.

The trap will probably join the meet and end up taking quiz bowl seriously after seeing how challenging it really is.
after seen the number of chapters this tournament takes i sure it will take the rest of the episodes
Aug 16, 2017 4:29 AM

Mar 2017
The premise of the series is fun, but the voice casting and animation are an odd combination.
    have a berry

good day lol
Aug 16, 2017 7:44 AM
Mar 2016
Zelev said:
Can someone please do a tally/count of how many damn times their quiz bowl teacher touches his glasses? Also a tally of how many times the main girl pushes her hair back to "hear" better. God, it annoys me when they both do that lol..
The glass touching doesn't annoy me much in this anime since I get used to it on many other anime I watched before. The hair push is not so common on other anime, so it's a bit annoying, but I can just overlook it.
Aug 16, 2017 9:53 AM

Sep 2016
they didn't voice young fukami because they are afraid that her new VA would be better than her original VA lmao
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Aug 16, 2017 2:37 PM
Jul 2018
So-so episode overall. We got to learn that next episode actually be will be quiz bowl battle and her brother quit the quiz bowl. There was some amusing moments but still the plot should had pick up faster.
Anyway, I am expecting a decent quiz bowl challenge on the next episode. I get the feeling that Koshiyama will be facing against the trap-girl.

Aug 16, 2017 9:48 PM

Oct 2013
Wow that is one hell of a trap
Aug 17, 2017 10:38 AM

Mar 2013
Oh so it was actually dude at the arcade lol. I was sure it was older sis lol.

I'm curious to see the prez w/o glasses
Aug 17, 2017 12:10 PM
Mar 2016
WHAT??????!!!!!!!That girl from the arcade is the sister of the Club President from Asagaoka Girls High School???????BTW is that person a he or a she?
Aug 17, 2017 11:12 PM

May 2017
BlackstarFallen said:
but he quit and thinks quiz bowls are pointless. I wonder what happened to make him think that.

Leo_10 said:
Fukami's brother hates quiz bowl. Wonder why.

thebrentinator24 said:
Yep, the stranger from the previous episode is definitely a trap. The girl goes to the all-girl school, if the trap was actually her sister there's no way he would have mentioned that they go to different schools, as I'm pretty sure they would just go to the same one. I wonder what the grin was for though.....

What he said ⬇⬇⬇

chunng said:

I thought so too Chunng, and I think it's the Trap that made Fukami's brother his bitch. Trap is probably so talented he beat Fukami's brother effortlessly and without even caring about quiz bowls or liking it, basically Fukami's brother realizes how unfair life is haha just theory

LairucremAug 17, 2017 11:18 PM
Aug 18, 2017 7:05 PM

Oct 2008
i'm getting bad vibes from the older brother of Fukami...and that older brother of hers changed perspective and loves quiz bowl on the past and hates it in the present...
They finally have their own buzzers but it's too cute and fancy lolz!
The trap cross-dresser is related to Sonohara Chiaki from the other all girls school who completes also in quiz bowl!
4/5.

Aug 22, 2017 3:54 AM
Dec 2016
one word...this episode was one very very big CLICHÉ
Aug 27, 2017 4:38 PM

Jun 2013
Another very fun episode!
Sep 24, 2017 6:53 PM

Dec 2016
This guy/girl is most definitely evil!!!
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Sep 27, 2017 2:17 PM

Sep 2013
Fukami's brother is the reason she love quiz bowl but he's a try hard academic now but she still love it.
Gaining more knowledge.
Oct 5, 2017 9:05 PM

Dec 2012
lol at Daisuke guessing right.
I knew it was her brother...because it wasn't gonna be her cousin.
It's the trap. I had a feeling they were related since they look alike. And she's okay with it. smh
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Oct 28, 2017 12:18 AM

Jan 2013
A couple more rivals to look forward to. Another decent episode.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nana Maru San Batsu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

xull - Jul 4, 2017

146 by removed-user »»
Feb 6, 2023 2:49 AM

Poll: » Nana Maru San Batsu Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 25, 2017

48 by Usagi-san-chan »»
Jun 6, 2022 6:44 PM

Poll: » Nana Maru San Batsu Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 18, 2017

52 by Usagi-san-chan »»
Jun 5, 2022 5:17 PM

Poll: » Nana Maru San Batsu Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 11, 2017

69 by Usagi-san-chan »»
Jun 5, 2022 4:36 PM

» At which chapter does the anime end?

YuseiFudoU - May 19, 2020

2 by Chichi123 »»
May 20, 2022 12:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.