Forum Settings
Forums
Magical Girl Raising Project (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 15, 2017 9:56 AM

May 2017
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Tbh I didn't expect SW to win but when I think about it SW got advantage experience-wise
And wasn't Pfle's character kinda disappointing? I think everybody expected her to be a great antagonist but no her peak is in LIMITED as an antagonist. I even hoped SG's betrayal is part of Pfle's calculated plan, turns out she wasn't that smart but her teasing Mana in QUEENS was still funny tho
Overall still a good read but disappointing for a trilogy, imo it's definitely not better than LIMITED nor RESTART but worse than UNMARKED
Still wondering what really happened to Grim Heart's and Joker Shufflin's "accident". I think Pythie killed them
LIMITED > RESTART > JOKERS > QUEENS > UNMARKED > ACES
LairucremAug 15, 2017 10:00 AM
Aug 9, 2018 8:50 AM

Apr 2013
I always considered Pfle as a protagonist, who was in the role of a Joker whenever SnowWhite was in the role of protagonist herself (and vice versa).

Pfle has always fully trusted ShadowGale with her life. And she was always ready to die for shadowGale. This was the thing with Pfle. Her weak point has always been her complete devotion to shadowgale. it was the case on both points in restart already, look at that end between the two.

Aug 12, 2018 3:55 AM

May 2017
Zefyris said:
I always considered Pfle as a protagonist, who was in the role of a Joker whenever SnowWhite was in the role of protagonist herself (and vice versa).

Pfle has always fully trusted ShadowGale with her life. And she was always ready to die for shadowGale. This was the thing with Pfle. Her weak point has always been her complete devotion to shadowgale. it was the case on both points in restart already, look at that end between the two.

Yeah, I agree, I worded that wrong, Pfle is a protagonist villain
Mar 26, 5:38 PM
May 2018
I feel storywise this was a pretty satisfactory conclusion to the last three main novels, Deluge seems to have "moved on" with her trauma, Pfle, I loved her, but yeah she had to have some form of punishment for her actions, Snow white has lost and gained allies, and seems more than anything focus on finding Ripple, Shadow Gale is left to live scarred and probably out of any action until she learns to live without Pfle, and so on and so on.
The action this time was different in the sense that it felt like and actual big engagement of dozens or hundreds of magical girls, I think I prefer the previous iteration of it though, more focused on a handful of people, but this was promised to be big and it delivered.
Honestly quite good, but yeah, up to this LIMITED still seems to me like the best saga, but QUEENS doesn't seem to be left behind.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku Volume 8 Discussion (Aces)

Zefyris - Oct 6, 2016

5 by Fabrizio00 »»
Mar 24, 6:39 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku Volume 7 Discussion (Jokers)

Zefyris - Oct 4, 2016

3 by Fabrizio00 »»
Mar 23, 12:16 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku Volume 6 Discussion (Limited 後)

Zefyris - Oct 25, 2015

5 by Fabrizio00 »»
Mar 21, 9:57 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku Volume 4 Discussion ( Episodes )

Zefyris - Oct 8, 2015

1 by Fabrizio00 »»
Mar 20, 7:03 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku Volume 3 Discussion ( Restart 後 )

Zefyris - Sep 20, 2015

7 by Fabrizio00 »»
Mar 20, 6:02 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.