Do Will Kimi No Na wa Will Be Defeated?
Yes >:o
44.8%
no
30.9%
Maybe
24.2%
194 votes
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Aug 15, 2017 3:31 PM

May 2015
Pixel_Vapour said:
CodeBlazeFate said:
Would you look at that; Owari beat it out by .02, and I hope it stays that way since Kimi no Na wa was a bad, contrived, and irritating movie that just got saved by amazing visuals.

Well I personally found Code Geass to be incredibly contrived.

Agreed! but I personally liked the Geass movies more than the parent anime itself >_< So that deserves some praise :D
“You choose to be hurt rather than to hurt others, right?
You’re nice and wonderful.
But while it seems like you are choosing both,
you’re really forsaking both.”
Aug 15, 2017 3:42 PM

Apr 2016
Pixel_Vapour said:
CodeBlazeFate said:
Would you look at that; Owari beat it out by .02, and I hope it stays that way since Kimi no Na wa was a bad, contrived, and irritating movie that just got saved by amazing visuals.

So did I and it's my favorite anime ever, and season 2 was even worse and I still liked it. Your attempts at triggering have failed.
Aug 15, 2017 3:44 PM
Aug 2016
I'm actually surprised that Owarimonogatari 2 would go far to "beating" Your Name's spot of #1. But then again, another anime series could surpass both Your Name and Owarimonogatari.
Aug 15, 2017 3:45 PM

Apr 2016
Ayase said:
Pixel_Vapour said:

Agreed! but I personally liked the Geass movies more than the parent anime itself >_< So that deserves some praise :D
Meanwhile I fucking hated the Akito movies, especially the final one, not just for being boring with no style or regard to its source material (often completely contradicting Geass 1 and 2 as well as making the nature of the power of Geass actively impossible to consistently explain due to certain contradictions) but for its own abysmal narrative hiccups and character inconsistencies, and lack of proper world building that it should have been given that it's expanding on things from Geass that desperately needed expanding on (Europe and the 1 year time gap). The final one is especially abysmal.
Aug 15, 2017 3:49 PM

Sep 2011
Thread locked for not encouraging discussion.

Anime Discussion Rules 2: Please refrain from creating threads that do not encourage discussion. Pointless thread to put it short. Please stop making threads on MALs rankings every single time something either: 1. Gets dethroned 2. Almost gets dethroned, etc.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» Women tend to have superior anime preferences compared to men? ( 1 2 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Yesterday

75 by L0bsterman »»
2 minutes ago

» Did you know that anime is amazing?

KryzakamiHrybami - Yesterday

21 by L0bsterman »»
4 minutes ago

» Anime Misandry ( 1 2 3 )

ColourWheel - Apr 21

117 by Kdog1998 »»
6 minutes ago

» Post the Last Anime Items you bought ( 1 2 )

SpeedyAlchemist - Mar 10

69 by MasterTasuke »»
33 minutes ago

» Why are most current goblins green?

Absurdo_N - 7 hours ago

16 by LenRea »»
34 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.