Forum Settings
Forums

Micro Game v2: Vengeful Dusk Maiden of Amnesia | The Mafia Wins

New
Aug 13, 2017 10:04 AM

Jun 2009

Ghosts. Spirits. Curses.
Join the paranormal investigation club on a summer trip to look for oddities.
Just be careful not to invite trouble~

Win Conditions are as follows:
Town: Town wins when it eliminates the mafia or if the godfather is lynched day 1
Mafia: Mafia wins when there are at least as many mafia as townies, and the town doesn't have a vengeance kill to use.

As this is a small nightless game, please be active
Please ask all questions you might have about the setup.
This is a typical vengeful setup.
Roll over time will be 00:00 GMT

1. Shinichi-kun
2. Amai_yume
3. Crossbell
4. AbuHumaid
5 Ruu
Suzune-chanAug 20, 2017 1:00 PM

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (10) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Aug 13, 2017 10:05 AM

Jun 2009
Suzune where are you at?
Mafia club made
Roles are randomized
Sending Roles
Awaiting Confirmations
Suzune-chanAug 13, 2017 10:23 AM

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Aug 13, 2017 10:06 AM

Jun 2009
Please confirm here in topic. Five confirms and game will start a little early

Aug 13, 2017 10:40 AM

Oct 2016
Confirming
Aug 13, 2017 11:35 AM

Jan 2016
/CONFIRM
Aug 13, 2017 12:03 PM
Jul 2018
confirm
Aug 13, 2017 12:22 PM

Dec 2013
/confirm

Aug 13, 2017 12:47 PM
Aug 13, 2017 12:47 PM

Jun 2009
Okay all confirmations had, we will start a little early~

Aug 13, 2017 12:49 PM

Jun 2009
Day 1

The little group was off on their summer training session. The air among the group was mixed, who had ever heard of a school club that did not compete in any way having a summer training session? The bubbling talking Momoe walked ahead of the group. She laughed and clutched the notebook, that she had written their plans down in, to her chest. This was going to be so much fun. There were hundreds of mysteries and wonders in the area surrounding their school. Whatever would they do first?

But then of course they also had to eat watermelon and tell scary stories by the campfire. Ah, such wonderful, such joy. Certainly this is what being in high school was all about.

Of course the forest was alive with life. For who would venture into haunted words, unless they were also looking for trouble.

Countdown Timer

Any questions, just let me know!

@Shinichi-kun, @Amai_yume, @Crossbell, @AbuHumaid, @Ruu

Aug 13, 2017 12:56 PM

May 2015
Doing rvs with only 5 players seems weird and unnecesary. So let's start with some questions to move along the conversation. Remember that there are no night phases so we are in a better position than mafia. We can lynch the GF today and win or we can lynch scum and win on the next phase. So let's discuss and win this thing! (also my town stats are pretty bad after my last games so I really want a win lol)

@AbuHumaid how do you aproach a 5 players game? You said you were better with this types of setups so I can't wait to meet active Abu

@Amai_yume I saw that you are an experience player, have you ever play this type of games?

@Shinichi-kun are you mafia? >_>

@Crossbell I know that you are pretty good at being mafia so expect me to not trust you one bit >_>

Let's talk! The more we talk the more oportunities mafia will have to make mistakes!
Aug 13, 2017 12:59 PM

Oct 2016
Hi MAL users!
Aug 13, 2017 1:00 PM

Oct 2016
Ruu said:
Doing rvs with only 5 players seems weird and unnecesary. So let's start with some questions to move along the conversation. Remember that there are no night phases so we are in a better position than mafia. We can lynch the GF today and win or we can lynch scum and win on the next phase. So let's discuss and win this thing! (also my town stats are pretty bad after my last games so I really want a win lol)

@AbuHumaid how do you aproach a 5 players game? You said you were better with this types of setups so I can't wait to meet active Abu

@Amai_yume I saw that you are an experience player, have you ever play this type of games?

@Crossbell I know that you are pretty good at being mafia so expect me to not trust you one bit >_>

Let's talk! The more we talk the more oportunities mafia will have to make mistakes!
I have played larger night less games, but nothing of this size.
Aug 13, 2017 1:01 PM

Dec 2013
Depends, can you tag my name right lol?

Outside of the above sentence no I am not scum, all the more of a chance that you are scum which I like those odds.

Aug 13, 2017 1:02 PM

Dec 2013
Also why did I get a silly question that would hold nno mean, but everyone else got something serious. On another note why didn't crossbel get a question?

Slip between scum buddies, doubt it haha but still funny to think it was that easy.

Aug 13, 2017 1:03 PM

Dec 2013
@Ruu what if abu still lurks, I mean I'll slap him but still would that effect how your suppose to read him as a player? If you set this up right, it could be an easy fall back reason as to why you would vote him in the near future.

Aug 13, 2017 1:04 PM

Oct 2016
I'm actually really excited to play a not so big Mafia game with cross
Aug 13, 2017 1:06 PM

Dec 2013
I'm not the dude is freaking scary, he can turn people into scum who arent actually scum.

Aug 13, 2017 1:09 PM
Jul 2018
Ruu said:

yeah i think i'm better with less players but i'm nervous a bit, this is the first time i try this specific setup. But I feel like it will be an easy game

about Cross, I played a mafia game with him before, we were scum mates, he seemed unmotivated back then. We'll see though
Aug 13, 2017 1:11 PM

May 2015
Shinichi-Kun said:
Also why did I get a silly question that would hold nno mean, but everyone else got something serious. On another note why didn't crossbel get a question?

Slip between scum buddies, doubt it haha but still funny to think it was that easy.

cause I didn't know what to ask you and didn't want you to feel left out. Sorry for caring about your feelings >_>

Tbh with only 5 players I don't know how to proceed xD

Shinichi-Kun said:
I'm not the dude is freaking scary, he can turn people into scum who arent actually scum.

+1 Cross is scary D:

Also I don't know how I will approach a lurking Abu in a game like this. I also don't think Suzu will let us find out xD I'm more interested to see how an active Abu looks like than how I will respond to it.
Jul 2018
Shinichi-Kun said:
? what do you mean by that?

Dec 2013
Getting good reads makes sense, but idk why a smmaller game would change your activity levels lol. Other than leave much less catching up to do between periods of inactivity, not like much would have changed.

May 2015
AbuHumaid said:
Ruu said:

yeah i think i'm better with less players but i'm nervous a bit, this is the first time i try this specific setup. But I feel like it will be an easy game

about Cross, I played a mafia game with him before, we were scum mates, he seemed unmotivated back then. We'll see though

Why do you think it will be easy?
Aug 13, 2017 1:12 PM
Jul 2018
Ruu said:
AbuHumaid said:

Less players = more chance we'll catch scum
Aug 13, 2017 1:12 PM

Dec 2013
AbuHumaid said:
Shinichi-Kun said:
? what do you mean by that?

Simple he can make peoples intentions look scummy, but ill wait till he posts.

Aug 13, 2017 1:13 PM

Dec 2013
AbuHumaid said:
Ruu said:

What? The chance is still the same.

Aug 13, 2017 1:15 PM

Oct 2016
TBH in the one mafia game I had with cross, he was my scum buddy with 38 other mafia. He can't be that scary.
Aug 13, 2017 1:15 PM

Jan 2016
Hi!

Alette are you scum?
Aug 13, 2017 1:16 PM
Jul 2018
Shinichi-Kun said:
AbuHumaid said:

true, but it'll be easier because there are less players to sort out and read.
Aug 13, 2017 1:16 PM

Oct 2016
Crossbell said:
Hi!

Alette are you scum?
You are crazy proph <3
Aug 13, 2017 1:20 PM

Oct 2016
I think will this small player list mafia would have to aim for high activity and that's why I think focus this early on godfather could be determintal. The role will aim for thread control.
Aug 13, 2017 1:23 PM
Jul 2018
@Crossbell I heard that you're a pro player and all that good stuff. How are you planning to catch scum on this game?
Aug 13, 2017 1:25 PM

Dec 2013
Amai_yume said:
I think will this small player list mafia would have to aim for high activity and that's why I think focus this early on godfather could be determintal. The role will aim for thread control.

What if everyone active though?

Aug 13, 2017 1:26 PM

Dec 2013
AbuHumaid said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

I dont think it will be easier, its going to put more pressure on everyone because this game literally can end in 1 day phase.

Aug 13, 2017 1:31 PM
Jul 2018
Shinichi-Kun said:
AbuHumaid said:

I dont think it will be easier, its going to put more pressure on everyone because this game literally can end in 1 day phase.
that's true, but with this amount of players I think 48 hours are enough to sort out everyone if we're all super active.
Aug 13, 2017 1:33 PM

Dec 2013
AbuHumaid said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

that's true, but with this amount of players I think 48 hours are enough to sort out everyone if we're all super active.

Your way to optimistic lol

Aug 13, 2017 1:43 PM

May 2015
Shinichi-Kun said:
AbuHumaid said:

positive thinking is good xD

It will be hard to take control of the game if we are all active but let's see how things unfold. Maybe you are onto something. @Amai_yume
Aug 13, 2017 2:14 PM

May 2015
most of us are online but nobody is talking -___-

is night in our other game so come play with as @AbuHumaid
Aug 13, 2017 2:17 PM
Jul 2018
Ruu said:

Alright, sorry i was on the hydra game. So how are you planning to catch scum this game?
Aug 13, 2017 2:20 PM
Jul 2018
Shinichi-Kun said:
AbuHumaid said:

am i? why do you think so?
Aug 13, 2017 2:29 PM

Dec 2013
Ruu said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

positive thinking is good xD

It will be hard to take control of the game if we are all active but let's see how things unfold. Maybe you are onto something. @Amai_yume

Thats a good thing, rather not have a game run by both mafia.

Ruu said:

Im still focusing on hydra mafiia.

AbuHumaid said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

am i? why do you think so?

Cause you think it will be quite easy to sort people out

Aug 13, 2017 2:31 PM

May 2015
AbuHumaid said:
Ruu said:

Alright, sorry i was on the hydra game. So how are you planning to catch scum this game?

Such a difficult question to answered to be honest. I don't have a plan atm and I just want to create some kind of conversation but it's hard xD If we do rvs we could be manipulated by the mafia so I don't want to risk that. What's your take on that? do you think we should try rvs or not?
Aug 13, 2017 2:40 PM

Oct 2016
Shopping ATM and low on phone battery
Aug 13, 2017 2:40 PM

Oct 2016
Shopping ATM and low on phone battery
Aug 13, 2017 2:57 PM
Jul 2018
Ruu said:
AbuHumaid said:

Such a difficult question to answered to be honest. I don't have a plan atm and I just want to create some kind of conversation but it's hard xD If we do rvs we could be manipulated by the mafia so I don't want to risk that. What's your take on that? do you think we should try rvs or not?
lol I know starting convos in early game can be hard I feel you. Why do you think RVS could be manipulated by the mafia? I honestly don't mind trying RVS, since it's purpose is to start interactions but I don't think it's needed or important. What's your take on Crossbell? he just posted once and left, pretty anti-townish if you ask me, especially with this kind of setup, it doesn't tolerate inactivity.
Aug 13, 2017 3:17 PM

May 2015
AbuHumaid said:
Ruu said:

lol I know starting convos in early game can be hard I feel you. Why do you think RVS could be manipulated by the mafia? I honestly don't mind trying RVS, since it's purpose is to start interactions but I don't think it's needed or important. What's your take on Crossbell? he just posted once and left, pretty anti-townish if you ask me, especially with this kind of setup, it doesn't tolerate inactivity.

Cause rvs can lead to early trains and that can be used to manipulate. At least that's what my persecution mentality tells me xD
Hard to tell anything about Crossbell. I do agree that her lack of participation is not looking good. I don't know her meta thou. Is she a lurker when she rolls scum?
Aug 13, 2017 3:18 PM

May 2015
@Crossbell you are online, want to participate?
Aug 13, 2017 3:43 PM
Jul 2018
Ruu said:
AbuHumaid said:

Cause rvs can lead to early trains and that can be used to manipulate. At least that's what my persecution mentality tells me xD
Hard to tell anything about Crossbell. I do agree that her lack of participation is not looking good. I don't know her meta thou. Is she a lurker when she rolls scum?
you mean mafia can take advantage of the town votes and use them to form a mislynch train on another townie?
I only played one game with him, we were scum buddies, he was pretty inactive and unmotivated because he doesn't like playing as mafia. idk about his town meta though
Aug 13, 2017 3:43 PM
Jul 2018
vote: Crossbell
Aug 13, 2017 3:48 PM
Jul 2018
@Amai_yume are you done shopping? I would like to see more from you

Edit: typo
removed-userAug 13, 2017 3:57 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (10) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.