Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Post New Reply
Poll: Owarimonogatari 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion

Aug 27, 9:47 PM

Eu sei que ainda temos Zoku Owarimonogatari, mas sinceramente eu poderia engolir isso como o final sem problema algum.

Foi bom ver a Sengoku depois de tudo, eu achei que ela iria continuar a mesma garota fraca que foge das situações, mas o corte de cabelo mostra que ela está progredindo como pessoa e isso me alegra.

Mayoi deusa, eu achei que o cabelo iria ficar branco, mas me parece que a lesma realmente comeu a cobra.

Shinobu (ou Kiss-Shot) disse que passou toda a sua vida lutando, não me surpreende que ela escolha permanecer com o Araragi. A verdadeira felicidade se encontra nas coisas triviais (mesmo que ser uma vampira não é lá o mais comum).

Por um momento eu achei que o Araragi ia desistir de alguém, mas a lógica não faz sentido para ele, se ele pode salvar alguém na sua frente ele vai fazer isso, mesmo que seja ele mesmo. A aparição do Meme foi refrescante, mas durou pouco.

É bom ver a Hanekawa seguindo em frente, depois de todo o sofrimento as coisas finalmente parecem dar certo.

Por mais que seja clichê, eu sou um homem simples, eu não consigo negar um final feliz, depois de toda essa aventura, as coisas parecem se concluir da melhor maneira possível e isso me deixa satisfeito. Obrigado por todos os momentos Monogatari, obrigado Shaft por adaptar isso, obrigado Nision por compartilhar a sua história pelo mundo, quando eu for fluente em inglês eu prometo ler cada uma das suas obras com muito carinho.

//

I know we still have Zoku Owarimonogatari, but honestly I could swallow it as the ending without any problem.

It was good to see Sengoku after all, I thought she would remain the same weak girl who runs away from situations, but her haircut shows that she is progressing as a person and that makes me happy.

Mayoi goddess, I thought the hair would turn white, but it seems to me that the slug actually ate the snake.

Shinobu (or Kiss-Shot) said that she spent her whole life fighting, I am not surprised that she chooses to stay with Araragi. True happiness is found in trivial things (even though being a vampire is not the most common thing).

For a moment I thought Araragi was going to give up on someone, but logic doesn't make sense to him, if he can save someone in front of him he will do it, even if it is himself. Meme's appearance was refreshing, but it was short-lived.

It's good to see Hanekawa moving on, after all the suffering, things finally seem to be going right.

As cliché as it is, I am a simple man, I cannot deny a happy ending, after all this adventure, things seem to end in the best possible way and that makes me happy. Thanks for all the Monogatari moments, thanks Shaft for adapting this, thanks Nision for sharing your story around the world, when I become fluent in English I promise to read each of your works with great affection.

(Sorry for my baka english)
Unlimited Rulebook, boku wa kimegao de sou itta.

Sep 19, 7:17 AM
It's great!! And this show left me like that of feeling emptiness when you finish something good :c 10/10

Sep 20, 10:59 PM

Now this is an amazing ending, one of my favorite arc now.

This arc was amazing I love how they put a background with Araragi besides Senjougahara and like all of them was there, damn I really damn love this series so bad the ending was very satisfying it wanna makes me cry, I'm glad to see Hanekawa back and so as Oshino overall this series never failed to disappoint so my rating 9/10 I'm glad that I watch this series.

Sep 29, 9:34 AM

Not with the feels man, stop it with those feels, I just got my first existensional crisis down after Hanamonogatari and its "last day of my adolescence", and now you smack me with another one?!

I adore the ending though. The Ougi/Koyomi scene was wholesome. Also Meme returns!! What was he doing in Antarctica anyway, waiting for another Metallica live concert? Hanekawa and Hitagi's appearence is also appreciated.

Back to the first statement... Don't do this OK. I didn't have aproper graduation ceremony because of certain BS virus(I still don't regret it that much though, cuz cringe fest it'd be) and now I'm sad about it. And again, this "end of adolescence" hits me hard each time, because I'm also there at the moment... Boy I hate growing up.

Also, hey, last title left to go, let's make this last push!
[right]=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=

Oct 6, 11:11 PM

Absolutely beautiful this is the greatest anime series I’ve ever seen and I’m pissed it took me this long to watch it simply because I thought it was some regular slice of life bullshit off of the cover of Second Season.
10/10 peak fiction.

Nov 5, 1:46 PM

Was worth rewatching just to see cricket be featured in an anime, especially one like Monogatari lol.

Nov 11, 5:13 PM

Man, that was a really good ending. I'm really glad that Oshino came back, shout out to Hanekawa for brining him back from Antartica

Ya know what, I'm alright with Ougi now. Now that we've gotten some explanation on her character, I like her a lot more.

The ost for this season was really good, especially during the Hitagi arc.

Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

Preview MangaManga Store