Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Owarimonogatari 2nd Season Episode 6 Discussion

Oct 10, 2018 2:37 AM

Wow, this mystery of Ougi's identity was revealed in such a well-made way that it made me like SHAFT so much more. The dialogue between Ougi and Tsukihi was very good...

5/5
"No matter where you go, everyone's connected." Iwakura, Lain.

Apr 9, 2019 9:05 AM

Ougi couldn't even beat Tsukihi ... the Araragi family truly is a frightening family indeed!
Ougi's true indentity is ... Araragi's darkness!
Kinda like Hanekawa's cat side, Araragi managed to make a "person" that can criticize him.
Guess it's not weird since we found out how Araragi was recently, back in the day before he became a vampire and met Shinobu.

Jun 2, 2019 10:22 PM

So much for the war expectation they decided to let Araragi resolve it by himself, well they had a pretty good reason, so no problem.

Also Gaen talk about Shinobu's motivation for this extermination turns out to be pointless. Since in the end only Araragi will be the one to do it.
He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.

Nov 15, 2019 8:45 AM

Tsukihi is as cute as always, Nadeko(damn that author with the short hair fetish!!), well, I'm just glad that she's fine. Ougi and Tsukihi's conversation were quite insightful. Looks like Ougi's secret or true identity is finally revealed, never would've thought of that in this way, sasuga.

Time for the finale then.
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
― Lelouch Vi Britannia

Sep 20, 10:17 PM

Ok now the so Ougi is just Araragi? Now that's very shocking I really wanna know what will happen next the fact that Ougi's identity was mysterious is now finally solved? O really wanna know more.

Oct 5, 11:42 PM

Damn I feel like the reveal might of hit harder if I wasn’t already spoiled by literal fan art of Ougi and Araragi and someone commented selfcest so it instantly clicked they were related some now and all the clues made it obvious from her first appearance. Either way though this arc is still amazing.

Nov 11, 4:00 PM

Well damn, so Ougi's an apparition created from Koyomi. Who would've thought.

Looking forward to seeing how this arc will end.

Preview MangaManga Store