Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Mar 17, 2008 6:13 AM

Oct 2007
DeathfireD said:
kurotsuki said:
Kineta said:
Nino said:
Gaaah another cliffhanger. Can't wait till the next ep. Hiromi telling off Jun in the park was great. I wonder if his preview line is directed at Noe.
Could you imagine it being directed at Shin?! XD

oh
I can see the sudden plot twist.
The one Jun liked all along never was Noe nor Hiromi , it was actually Shin !

lol what a twist that would be.

Shin: I cant fly after all :(
Jun: Thats fine, I can fly ;) *sticks hand in shins back pocket*

lmao XD
Mar 17, 2008 7:28 AM

May 2007
To highlight episode 11 I'm just gonna say some unusual stuff; other than the story. First I was like "WTF?" at the end of the picture book, lol. Second, I can't imagine a real life depiction of a girl sitting in a chicken's cage. I mean... it smells! XD And the last scene which supposed to be dramatic sounds real funny thanks to Noe's song.

There's also a roach under Shin'ichiro's foot!
There's also a roach in Shin'ichiro's hat!
There's a roach under Shin'ichiro's butt!
Mar 17, 2008 7:56 AM

Jul 2007
ChiBuki said:
I can't imagine a real life depiction of a girl sitting in a chicken's cage. I mean... it smells! XD

Lol I'm glad I'm not he one who noticed that XD
Mar 17, 2008 8:11 AM

Feb 2008
Uuchie said:
ChiBuki said:
I can't imagine a real life depiction of a girl sitting in a chicken's cage. I mean... it smells! XD

Lol I'm glad I'm not he one who noticed that XD
But Noe is not like any other girl. That's why we love her so much and want her to be happy.... with Shin! ><

So... Good god I love this episode. It kinda dragging a bit but the story is good. Fuck Hiromi for being a stuck up bitch but I guess I can forgive a bit her since he did called Shin to let him know that Noe is missing.

Shin is so indecisive I just feels like slapping him senseless.

And Jun is apparently in love with his own sister? Whoaaa
I don't have anything against incest =D

The cliffhangers is killing me ><

Mar 17, 2008 9:56 AM

Jul 2007
cyruz said:
I'm really happy that Aiko and Miyokichi are getting back together, I didn't want it to end with a sad Ai-chan.

that scene with ai-chan was just so touching. happy ai-chan is good. i just wish this ends with happy noe and happy hiromi too. no matter who ends up with whom, i want them all smiling at the end :P

Mar 17, 2008 10:07 AM

Jul 2007
There's no way Aiko can forget about shin like that and start liking the other guy, she'll just be sad for quite some time.
Mar 17, 2008 10:48 AM

Oct 2007
I don't think Ai will forget about Shin. You can never forget the first love. However, during their time together Ai was blushy around Miyo. The seed was planted but it could not grow until that weed (aka love for Shin) got placed aside. Now the seed has nothing blocking it from being nurtured.

If we got 80% or higher let me know! :)
Mar 17, 2008 11:51 AM

Jun 2007
I thought it was an ok episode. Too much Hiromi for my taste tho.
Mar 17, 2008 12:26 PM
Mar 17, 2008 12:32 PM

Apr 2007
Btw, did anyone else notice this possible symbolic of Noe singing about a cockroach that is everywhere on Shin and then it's suddenly (a) Hiromi in his heart?
*tries to imagine a cockroach with Hiromis face*

*comes to the conclusion that she likes Hiromi even as a cockroach better than Noe...*

Mar 17, 2008 12:36 PM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
You got your point across, Kotori.

You all should have seen enough anime to know how retarded it is to hate on other characters with a should-just-commit-suicide attitude if the show wouldn't make as much sense and wouldn't have the impact it has without that certain character. Makes me sad.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Mar 17, 2008 1:32 PM

Jul 2007
Kotori said:
I actually like Noe, but I also like Hiromi 746378 times over Noe, so it's only natural to hate her :p

Mar 17, 2008 1:33 PM

Feb 2008
zz887878zz said:

AAAAhhhh
HirOOmiii
arrgHHhh
a week ??

AAAAhhhh
nOOeee
arrgHHhh
a week !!
FTGTMar 17, 2008 2:35 PM
Mar 17, 2008 1:42 PM
Jan 2008
lmao this anime got me seeing some funny, enjoyable and thoughtful people here which is good =) i think i enjoy these disscussions more than the anime lol and now now people lets all be friends is just an anime don't go overboard plzz.
Mar 17, 2008 2:48 PM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
Kotori said:
I actually like Noe, but I also like Hiromi 746378 times over Noe, so it's only natural to hate her :p

Lol, 'natural'. xD

If you talk about suicide I think you can remove the word 'like' and replace it with something else. At least be clear lol. But nevermind, it always gets to me when people talk crap about characters I like, most of them are unable of saying 'I don't like this character because of this and that' and always go overboard. That covers the bigger part of the anime community on MAL and I can't change it. ^_^
cyruzMar 17, 2008 2:57 PM

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Mar 17, 2008 3:54 PM

Apr 2007
cyruz said:
But nevermind, it always gets to me when people talk crap about characters I like, most of them are unable of saying 'I don't like this character because of this and that' and always go overboard. That covers the bigger part of the anime community on MAL and I can't change it. ^_^

So I'm not the only one who thinks that? That in most anime discussion topics, there is just a "let's pick out a character and bash him/her without even knowing why"?

I might have also gotten carried away abit. When I started reading the true tears topics they were full of "I hate that sly b*tch Hiromi and Noe is moe!". Since I like Hiromi and dislike Noe, that naturally frustrated me somewhat. Now it seems the tides turned and there are more Hiromi fans than before, while some Noe fans seem to stop posting with every episode that made more clear that Hiromi is going to win, but I still remember all this "Hiromi sucks" unfairness from the beginning of the discussions and try to defend her and make clear that I don't think Noe is moe in any way.
Oh well, I try to stay reasonable and not let the craziness of the board take over me.

But about giving proper reasons, no one ever commented on why I dislike characters like Noe:
canis said:
And well, yeah Shin was thinking and talking about Noe before that, but come on, Noe stalked him down whenever she could and pestered him with her stupid red berries. x_x' Of course a person that always runs after you is on your mind, and Shin is just too much of a nice guy to hate her for that.
I always hate it when it's considered "cute" when a girl like Noe stalks a guy. The other way around, if a guy stalked a girl like that he would be considered "perverted". So unfair that the same deeds are judged so differently just because of ones appearance...

This is something that bothers me in various anime (like NHK) but in True Tears it's also pretty strong. In real life none of you wanted to be stalked like that by a guy or an ugly girl, so why can a cute girl do what she wants even though it IS wrong?
Mar 17, 2008 3:59 PM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007
cyruz said:
That covers the bigger part of the anime community on MAL and I can't change it. ^_^
I'm glad I'm not the only one thinking this :)
Edit: Canis, you beat me to it, haha.

I try to comfort myself by thinking "it takes all kinds to make the world go 'round". I'm also beginning to learn to skim right over posts like that, and go straight to the ones that have something intelligent to say :)

Just don't be jaded! There's still a lot of great people on MAL outside of those people :)
Mar 17, 2008 4:42 PM

Aug 2007
Two words...

Naked Acrobatics...

'nuff said

(keeps head in the gutter) xD
Mar 17, 2008 4:53 PM

Oct 2007
canis said:

This is something that bothers me in various anime (like NHK) but in True Tears it's also pretty strong. In real life none of you wanted to be stalked like that by a guy or an ugly girl, so why can a cute girl do what she wants even though it IS wrong?

Now that does put some things in perspective. I never thought of Noe as a stalker before. I found it very strange that she would harass Shin with her berries and make him carry her around and stuff. I just saw it as quirky or being a prankster at best. I guess it is just as freaky as
in Marimite. The thing is though, he never stopped it. It got so routine for Shin that he just accepted her traits so I don't think he saw it as stalking. Note, when she stopped acting as quirky around him he accepted her more.

Mar 17, 2008 5:24 PM

Apr 2007
lilgumba said:
It got so routine for Shin that he just accepted her traits so I don't think he saw it as stalking. Note, when she stopped acting as quirky around him he accepted her more.

But Shin is a too nice guy to call anyone a stalker. XD
I'm sorry I didn't watch Marimite completely and I don't know what you were referring to. ^^'
I just think that pestering someone with this red berries that much until he dreams of it, is pretty heavy. x_x

Also how she tried to meddle with the family issue of Shin and Hiromi. I can understand that she feels rather "helpless" about not knowing why Hiromi and Shin act so weird, but picking up a fight and physically attacking Hiromi (yes, Noe jumped at her first) because she didn't share some pretty confidential stuff with her, is just childish.
Maybe because of her overprotective brother Noe became kinda self-centered. She thinks she has the right to pester who she wants and she thinks she has the right to know everything about everyone.
And I hated it how she yelled at Hiromi that Hiromi will NEVER be able to fly. At that point Hiromi was indeed very burdened with everything and unable to fly, but to say that she is a person who can never fly is pretty arrogant.

So yeah, those are some of my reasons to dislike her. I take back that she should jump into the sea, but I still dislike her. And she better doesn't do anything to that chicken! >_<
Mar 17, 2008 6:15 PM
Jan 2008
true, she may be annoying shin and hiromi but she just wants to help them. also Noe thought they were friends thats why she wanted to know everything and that what friends are for in her mind to help each other... Noe started the fight because she thinks is Hiromi's fault that shin is sad which was true and i know Noe did went overboard there. But i think what Noe said about Hiromi can't fly was true at that time because Hiromi let that lie burden her all this time and kept everything to herself and didn't do anything about it. if Hiromi fought back earlier with Shin's Mom to clear things up everything would of been different. But i can't blame Hiromi for not fighting back because is kinda tough to talk to someone about it. And Noe later did say she was wrong about Hiromi when Shin,Jun,Hiromi and Noe met at school.
xhxMar 17, 2008 6:19 PM
Mar 17, 2008 7:53 PM

Aug 2007
DeathfireD said:

Shin: I cant fly after all :(
Jun: Thats fine, I can fly ;) *sticks hand in shins back pocket*

hahaha oh no! brokeback mountain ending.

PimpToad said:
Two words...
Naked Acrobatics...
'nuff said
(keeps head in the gutter) xD

I'm there with you man
Mar 17, 2008 9:23 PM

Nov 2007
Well, I'm glad Ai isn't heartbroken as much at least =)
Mar 17, 2008 11:57 PM

Dec 2007
My thoughts on episode 11.

I'm glad that Ai-chan and Miyo wants to start again. Way to go, Ai-chan! I was so confusing when Hiromi's foot picks her bra. I think it's funny and cute, though. Hiromi + Glasses + Popsicle = WIN. Don't forget about Hiromi kisses Shin. I am going to make avatar of her. Noe's brother won't give up on Hiromi. Poor Noe, she's lost at the moment. Shin keeps thinking about Noe. He haven't do everything properly to Noe and Hiromi. I guess that he will do everything properly to Noe first then Hiromi. Good episode so far.

I saw the preview. Hiromi wears kimono = Cute.

Hiromi > Noe.
Mar 18, 2008 3:22 AM

Apr 2007
Poor Noe D: I hope everything will work out well; Shin x Noe.

Also, Ai-chan gettin back with Miyokichi was well done. I loved this ep because of that.
Mar 18, 2008 4:59 AM

Jan 2008
Can't wait for the next episode, to bad the kiss wasn't spectaculair.
~de Arimasu
Mar 18, 2008 6:57 AM

Oct 2007
Junebug1017 said:
That episode was pretty good in my opinion! I really don't care for Hiromi too much, i want shin to be with Noe!

Henna....
Mar 18, 2008 8:10 AM

Apr 2007
xhx said:
But i think what Noe said about Hiromi can't fly was true at that time because Hiromi let that lie burden her all this time and kept everything to herself and didn't do anything about it.

If Noe thought she had to help as a "friend" she shouldn't have said that Hiromi can never fly. It was that "never" that bothered me and that she drags Shin down with her. If she was a friend she would say something like "at the moment you can't fly, so do something about it. " but instead she tried to take her all hope and just push her away from Shin.

I also wondered why Noe suddenly called Hiromi a friend anyway. Didn't she turn Hiromis (false) friend request down? But to find out stuff about Shin, Noe suddenly did decide to call Hiromi a friend.
Just find it always funny how people start calling you "friend" as soon as they need your "duty as a friend". o_O

About Noe trying to help Shin, yeah that is true. I never questioned her having "good intentions", the problem is that everyone considers "good" differently. =/ Even though Shin is obviously in love with Hiromi, Noe tries to sever the bond of those two so that Shin can fly. But is it really that great to fly if you have to give up on someone really dear to you? Wouldn't "helping" actually mean that she helps Hiromi to fly so that Shin and Hiromi can fly together?
Noe has a too naive view of things, thats why she can have the best intentions but still does the wrong thing.

Btw, this is fun now. ^^ This is what I call a good anime discussion.
Mar 18, 2008 10:41 AM
May 2007
I want Shinichiro to end up with Noe.
Mar 19, 2008 3:21 PM

Jun 2007
canis said:
she tried to take her all hope and just push her away from Shin.

Take all her hope? What hope? And wouldn't someone who cares for someone else try to help that person out by pushing away the things that cause that person pain instead of leaving them there?

canis said:
Noe tries to sever the bond of those two so that Shin can fly.

I doubt Noe knew that Shin and Hiromi had a bond prior to him hugging her in front of Noe. I think that Noe saw Hiromi as the source of Shin's pain.

canis said:
Wouldn't "helping" actually mean that she helps Hiromi to fly so that Shin and Hiromi can fly together?

By leaving Shin, isn't that what she is doing right now?

Mar 20, 2008 12:44 PM
Aug 2007
Kotori said:
nice ep, now noe just needs to jump and die so she wont get between them anymore

Hiromi <3

lol, qft

For some reason this anime is starting to depress me, I'm gonna need to watch some comedy to cheer me up.
Mar 22, 2008 12:26 AM

Jul 2007
Marraques said:
canis said:

Take all her hope? What hope? And wouldn't someone who cares for someone else try to help that person out by pushing away the things that cause that person pain instead of leaving them there?

canis said:

I doubt Noe knew that Shin and Hiromi had a bond prior to him hugging her in front of Noe. I think that Noe saw Hiromi as the source of Shin's pain.

canis said:
Wouldn't "helping" actually mean that she helps Hiromi to fly so that Shin and Hiromi can fly together?

Couldn't have said it better myself.

cmviceral said:
I want Shinichiro to end up with Noe.

Thank you! Good to know I'm not alone in still wanting the Shin x Noe ending ^^
I hope Noe get's a happy ending, she deserves it. As much as Hiromi is a pretty cool character, and I don't exactly have anything against her, I would rather prefer Noe with Shin, because it seems that Shin brings out the best in Noe, and seeing her happy makes me happy too. I suppose I wouldn't mind a Jun x Noe ending, just because Jun loves her so much and would really take care of her, and hey! They already live together! But in the end, I will always want a Shin x Noe ending.

Shin x Noe ftw~!
Mar 22, 2008 4:11 AM

Apr 2007
Marraques said:
canis said:

Just that Hiromi is not a "thing"... If Shin had a thorn in his hand, yes, that would be a thing that causes pain and should be removed. But it's more complicated with humans. It's pretty daring for Noe to claim she knows who is good for Shin and who not.

Marraques said:
canis said:

If there wasn't a bond, Hiromi couldn't cause Shin this pain, right? They live together like siblings, so no matter what kind of bond it is, it is clear to the most dense person that they have a bond even before Shin hugged Hiromi after the accident.

Marraques said:
canis said:

She just realizes how small her chances are. She is rather retreating from a lost battle than generously leaving Shin to Hiromi.

Aside from all that, I must say that my hatred for Noe turned into only a slight dislike now. Seems discussing with some people here changed my view of her a bit.
I like it if someone makes points out about a plot that make me rethink if my opinion was really that appropriate. What I don't like though, are people who "pretend" to discuss and never even plan about rethinking their opinion and just want to make you understand them. It must also be ok to sometimes say "Well, I really like that character x but he did something pretty stupid in this episode! >_<" instead of trying to justify just everything he does.
I wonder how hardcore Noe-fans for example would justify her deed IF she really throws the chicken in the sea...
Mar 22, 2008 9:22 AM

Oct 2007
CrackedFlowers said:
... I would rather prefer Noe with Shin, because it seems that Shin brings out the best in Noe...

I have to disagree with Shin bringing out the best in Noe. As I have said before, Noe is probably one of the characters that has not changed much throughout the whole show. Even though she still thinks she's helping Shin, Noe is still doing things her way. Once her mind is made up about something she does it without thinking of the consequences. One can see this with the seed, the eventual fight with Hiromi, and now her trying to leave Shin without saying a word. She doesn't realize what she did was wrong until approached about it (sometimes after several attempts) or she realizes after the fact. Her attitude is still the same. While some of her actions are beneficial to the other person, I still think subconsciously she's still doing things for herself. Shin has not changed that. If anything Shin has masked some aspects and revealed others. I think only at the end will we see the best in Noe. That will revolve around her crying to release the Noe locked deep within.

Mar 22, 2008 12:14 PM

May 2007
I was very pleased with this episode, I'm glad Aiko & Miyokichi got "back together"..because I don't really see a future with Shin & Ai..or Shin & Noe for that matter.
Mar 22, 2008 12:47 PM

Apr 2007
lilgumba said:
As I have said before, Noe is probably one of the characters that has not changed much throughout the whole show. Even though she still thinks she's helping Shin, Noe is still doing things her way. Once her mind is made up about something she does it without thinking of the consequences. One can see this with the seed, the eventual fight with Hiromi, and now her trying to leave Shin without saying a word. She doesn't realize what she did was wrong until approached about it (sometimes after several attempts) or she realizes after the fact. Her attitude is still the same. While some of her actions are beneficial to the other person, I still think subconsciously she's still doing things for herself. Shin has not changed that. If anything Shin has masked some aspects and revealed others. I think only at the end will we see the best in Noe. That will revolve around her crying to release the Noe locked deep within.

Total agreement, worded very good. ^^
I still think that Noe's stubbornness comes from being too much protected by her brother. In my opinion, learning by experience is the best way to learn anything and Noe still lacks experience with other humans (since she also has no friends).
I guess I can see now that what I called "selfish" about her acting, is actually just "clumsy". She wants to help but uses the wrong means, cause she doesn't know better.

The thing she said in the preview for episode 12 supports that:
"From my eyes which have seen nothing."
She is most probably implying that "tears" come from her eyes that have seen nothing and BECAUSE she saw nothing. You do mistakes if you fail to notice something. Normally your eyes are the best working tool to notice something, so the symbolic about Noe not understanding other peoples feelings is focused on her eyes "not seeing the truth". Up until now, she just had been so protected by her brother and being ignored by classmates, that there was no one she could misunderstand or "see the wrong way".
Mar 22, 2008 2:13 PM
Jan 2008
i think crackedflowers made a mistake probably meant that Noe brings out the best in Shin. I do agree with some of the points that was made up there. lilgumba and canis. I nickname you both together to be lilcan lol just playing. i'm bored sorry i need 30+ more post till i hit 100 so i can get married maybe..
Mar 22, 2008 8:01 PM

Jul 2007
xhx said:
i think crackedflowers made a mistake probably meant that Noe brings out the best in Shin

I did not make a mistake in what I had said. I do feel that Noe felt happier when she was with Shin because she finally had someone else to spend her time with other than the chicken or her brother, someone else who accepted her for who she was and wasn't completely bothered by it.

@ lilgumba, good point, but I still think she was alot happier when she was with Shin, and to me, that's when people are at their best. Enjoying life and being happy. To each their own, right?
Mar 22, 2008 10:01 PM
Jan 2008
sorry about that crackedflowers >.>. Noe did change a bit, the time when she realizes what love really is after shin confessed. sigh so many good animes are ending T_T. need something new ones to watch..
Mar 23, 2008 3:29 AM

Apr 2007
xhx said:
sorry about that crackedflowers >.>. Noe did change a bit, the time when she realizes what love really is after shin confessed. sigh so many good animes are ending T_T. need something new ones to watch..

Oh, I saw already plenty of anime that interest me in the previews for the next season. ;)

Back to topic: About Noe not changing. I think she really didn't make much progress at all in the series yet, but that's probably what this is all about anyway. You learn from mistakes, you cry because of them and then do it next time better to not have to cry again. So once Noe cries in the last episode (which is so obvious that she will), she will have learned from all of this and next time be more considerate of others feelings and hopefully less "clumsy" by trying to do the right thing.
Mar 24, 2008 3:43 PM

Feb 2008
Just remembered something I noticed throughout this episode and I just have to post it here. ^^

When Ai-chan calls Nobuse, for me her voice sounds like Noes voice. Wouldnt that have been interesting if Noe would have tried to become Nobuses gilrfriend? From my point of view it would have made sense. Think about it: Both have a broken heart, Noe tried to curse Nobuse to overcome this pain but it failed and she knows it. Ai-chan seems to be not interested in Nobuse at all (she even thanked Noe for the curse). So after all this Noe could have seen a "sorrow-mate" in Nobuse and tried to help Nobuse (and herself) by teaming up against the "dream team" Shin x Hiromi.

This would habe been something totally unexpected and a better story twist. Dont get me wrong. Ai and Nobuse getting together again is nice and heartwarming......but also kind of predictable (at least for me).
Mar 24, 2008 4:49 PM

Apr 2007
I wonder if I would call that an "unexpected and a better story twist". It was done in so many other anime and manga before that the two "unloved" ones become a couple. I don't like that kind of stuff. "Leftovers falling in love with each other" Good that this didn't happen in true tears.
Mar 25, 2008 5:04 AM

Apr 2007
:O

off to episode 12~
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 26, 2008 10:11 PM

Jan 2008
wow i dont know what to expect now.. i kinda have a feeling that, since shin is the white chicken and if he predicted himself... =/
Mar 29, 2008 6:43 PM
Mar 2008
wtfrick.
Noe's last words.
Noe can't lose.
Apr 6, 2008 4:04 AM
Oct 2007
Who does #5 like?

Noe :O?
Apr 29, 2008 11:26 AM

Feb 2008
I'm truly softened when Noe said that the one in Shin'ichiro's heart is Hiromi. XD

I don't want this to happen, but I really feel sorry for Noe. She's just got involved by Shin's idiotness. Ouch!

off to ep12!~
Apr 29, 2008 12:18 PM

Mar 2008
babykeiji said:
I'm truly softened when Noe said that the one in Shin'ichiro's heart is Hiromi. XD

I don't want this to happen, but I really feel sorry for Noe. She's just got involved by Shin's idiotness. Ouch!

off to ep12!~

Yea I agree with you there too after she said that, which was somewhat of a surprise, but at the same time not really a surprise... <_<
Jan 3, 2009 1:56 PM

Nov 2008
FTGT said:
Just remembered something I noticed throughout this episode and I just have to post it here. ^^

When Ai-chan calls Nobuse, for me her voice sounds like Noes voice. Wouldnt that have been interesting if Noe would have tried to become Nobuses gilrfriend? From my point of view it would have made sense. Think about it: Both have a broken heart, Noe tried to curse Nobuse to overcome this pain but it failed and she knows it. Ai-chan seems to be not interested in Nobuse at all (she even thanked Noe for the curse). So after all this Noe could have seen a "sorrow-mate" in Nobuse and tried to help Nobuse (and herself) by teaming up against the "dream team" Shin x Hiromi.

This would habe been something totally unexpected and a better story twist. Dont get me wrong. Ai and Nobuse getting together again is nice and heartwarming......but also kind of predictable (at least for me).

No ,Noe and Miyokichi won't make a good couple ..I agree ,I knew that Nobuse and Ai wouid work things out
foxy12Nov 24, 2009 7:03 AM
Feb 14, 2009 10:16 PM

Oct 2008
Really felt sorry for Noe this episode.. Wonder what will happen to her now. The Shinchiro ending with Hiromi is pretty set up now. Maybe the incest is coming up now between Noe x No #4 lol.

Awesome series and a 5/5 episode.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » True Tears Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

kurotsuki - Mar 29, 2008

494 by blinddig »»
Mar 7, 8:03 PM

Poll: » True Tears Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

gioss - Jan 26, 2008

103 by miruhii »»
Aug 10, 2023 7:50 PM

Poll: » True Tears Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Jan 20, 2008

94 by miruhii »»
Aug 10, 2023 6:59 PM

Poll: » True Tears Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Jan 12, 2008

83 by miruhii »»
Aug 10, 2023 5:50 PM

Poll: » True Tears Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Jan 5, 2008

95 by miruhii »»
Aug 10, 2023 5:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.