Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Mar 24, 2008 3:43 PM

Feb 2008
Just remembered something I noticed throughout this episode and I just have to post it here. ^^

When Ai-chan calls Nobuse, for me her voice sounds like Noes voice. Wouldnt that have been interesting if Noe would have tried to become Nobuses gilrfriend? From my point of view it would have made sense. Think about it: Both have a broken heart, Noe tried to curse Nobuse to overcome this pain but it failed and she knows it. Ai-chan seems to be not interested in Nobuse at all (she even thanked Noe for the curse). So after all this Noe could have seen a "sorrow-mate" in Nobuse and tried to help Nobuse (and herself) by teaming up against the "dream team" Shin x Hiromi.

This would habe been something totally unexpected and a better story twist. Dont get me wrong. Ai and Nobuse getting together again is nice and heartwarming......but also kind of predictable (at least for me).
Mar 24, 2008 4:49 PM

Apr 2007
I wonder if I would call that an "unexpected and a better story twist". It was done in so many other anime and manga before that the two "unloved" ones become a couple. I don't like that kind of stuff. "Leftovers falling in love with each other" Good that this didn't happen in true tears.
Mar 25, 2008 5:04 AM

Apr 2007
:O

off to episode 12~
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 26, 2008 10:11 PM

Jan 2008
wow i dont know what to expect now.. i kinda have a feeling that, since shin is the white chicken and if he predicted himself... =/
Mar 29, 2008 6:43 PM
Mar 2008
wtfrick.
Noe's last words.
Noe can't lose.
Apr 6, 2008 4:04 AM
Oct 2007
Who does #5 like?

Noe :O?
Apr 29, 2008 11:26 AM

Feb 2008
I'm truly softened when Noe said that the one in Shin'ichiro's heart is Hiromi. XD

I don't want this to happen, but I really feel sorry for Noe. She's just got involved by Shin's idiotness. Ouch!

off to ep12!~
Apr 29, 2008 12:18 PM

Mar 2008
babykeiji said:
I'm truly softened when Noe said that the one in Shin'ichiro's heart is Hiromi. XD

I don't want this to happen, but I really feel sorry for Noe. She's just got involved by Shin's idiotness. Ouch!

off to ep12!~

Yea I agree with you there too after she said that, which was somewhat of a surprise, but at the same time not really a surprise... <_<
Jan 3, 2009 1:56 PM

Nov 2008
FTGT said:
Just remembered something I noticed throughout this episode and I just have to post it here. ^^

When Ai-chan calls Nobuse, for me her voice sounds like Noes voice. Wouldnt that have been interesting if Noe would have tried to become Nobuses gilrfriend? From my point of view it would have made sense. Think about it: Both have a broken heart, Noe tried to curse Nobuse to overcome this pain but it failed and she knows it. Ai-chan seems to be not interested in Nobuse at all (she even thanked Noe for the curse). So after all this Noe could have seen a "sorrow-mate" in Nobuse and tried to help Nobuse (and herself) by teaming up against the "dream team" Shin x Hiromi.

This would habe been something totally unexpected and a better story twist. Dont get me wrong. Ai and Nobuse getting together again is nice and heartwarming......but also kind of predictable (at least for me).

No ,Noe and Miyokichi won't make a good couple ..I agree ,I knew that Nobuse and Ai wouid work things out
foxy12Nov 24, 2009 7:03 AM
Feb 14, 2009 10:16 PM

Oct 2008
Really felt sorry for Noe this episode.. Wonder what will happen to her now. The Shinchiro ending with Hiromi is pretty set up now. Maybe the incest is coming up now between Noe x No #4 lol.

Awesome series and a 5/5 episode.
Jun 9, 2009 7:43 AM

Apr 2008
wat suspends~ o_o ....

its on par with ef xD

Jul 11, 2009 1:22 PM

Mar 2009
Kotori said:
nice ep, now noe just needs to jump and die so she wont get between them anymore

Hiromi <3

NO WAY, Hiromi should have died in that bike crash with Jun and its all a Happy Ending.
Sep 23, 2009 7:19 PM

Nov 2007
So is this a last confrontation between Shinichiro and Noe =O? Things on Aiko's end seemed to have calmed down so now it's just between Noe and Hiromi O_O
Jan 27, 2010 8:36 AM

Aug 2009
Hehe, Noe getting fake yandere is lulz. : D
She's totally gonna kill that chicken. (°ー°)
Jan 28, 2010 10:38 PM

Nov 2009
Sad episode for me :S..I feel bad for noe... 2 episodes left, i still hope shin ends up with noe.. ><
Mar 11, 2010 5:51 PM

Mar 2010
I'm now, officially, rooting for Hiromi&Shin'ichiro.
I have to be honest, though. I'm starting to have doubts about this anime.
Unless 'True Tears' ends with a BANG!, I'm going to be real disappointed.
May 2, 2010 6:43 AM
Nov 2009
Wow, that was an ultimate cliffhanger there..

I think shin loves noe, because when he was with hiromi at the beach he was reminding noes words, you guys will see, he will do something in the festival that only noe can see.

and then SHIN x NOE 4eVeR
May 27, 2010 2:27 PM

Mar 2010
This anime has the best cliffhangers ever. Haahah XD I hate cliffhangers, but the're making this anime kinda special.
May 27, 2010 4:28 PM

Sep 2009
I'm guessing Shinichiro and Noe are going to break it off....maybe. We're pretty close to a decision about which girl he will be with.
Jul 29, 2010 5:02 PM

Jan 2010
man this is getting intense :D

i love Noe,if Shin's gonna break her heart i'm gonna boat him !@$*#!!!

5/5
Sayonara,papa!

"Just how a mirror reflects you,people will also reflect your heart."
~Athena Glory,Aria

"Whatever happens,happens"
~Spike Spiegel's thoughts on dying(Cowboy Bebop)
Nov 4, 2010 7:59 AM
Jul 2018
ferre_kun said:
hm..

hiromi's thought, "i love him, but he's still with noe. while jun's keep bugging me around. should i call him or not? but if i call him, he'll jump out and look for heruntil he find her..i showed him that i love him with the kiss..but why he draw that story? is he still confuse with his own feelings? no, he's just too kind&can't hurt noe's feeling. i should let him sort his own feelings. i've settled things with jun so it should be fine. okay, i'll tell him about noe. i have to believe in him"

noe's thought "he said he like me. i like him too, alot!!but his heart full with hiromi. there's no way i can slip in. oh well, it's just you and me jibeta. show me your tears"

shin thought, "i'm finally get some time with hiromi. she kissed me, that's great. but i'm still with noe. and the beach is noe&my place. why she suddenly said she want to go there? only memories of noe is there. noe, i have to show her the drawing book... and now she's gone. with jibeta! gotta find her quick! i need to talk to her before she does strange things again!"

jun thought,"i can't afford to lose hiromi. shin will choose hiromi instead of her. i will not let noe sad. i must have hiromi keep our deal, no matter what!"

...lol. that's fanfic. what's real is, i love true tears (though it comes 2nd after clannad ^^)

great analysis!! totally what i was thinking as well :D

complicated situation
Dec 3, 2010 3:22 PM

Jun 2009
No! I want Noe to end with Shin! No hiromi! Like I already said Noe has magic but Hiromi is only selfish, is not that I don't like her, but you can compare her to Noe.

About the end I don't like where things are going.
Dec 25, 2010 5:29 PM

Jul 2010
Good thing that Aiko and Miyokichi are starting over. On the other side the situation is as complicated as ever. Noe's going to do something stupid again!

Oct 12, 2011 5:29 AM

Apr 2009
Aiko and Miyokichi getting back together and starting over again was a nice surprise. Now that Aiko has let go of Shinichiro, she can start anew with Miyokichi. All that's left now is for Shinichiro to properly break up with Noe, as it stands now, it looks as if he were cheating on her with Hiromi. I feel sad for Noe, Shinichiro must make his decision now and break up with her, stalling will only hurt Noe even more.
Dec 2, 2011 2:11 AM

Oct 2009
The end is so long.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 5, 2011 8:56 AM

Nov 2011
Two episodes left for Noe to get with Shinichiro! I still have hope!

"I like to expose what people hide. I'm an intellectual rapist." - Furudo Erika
Dec 9, 2011 8:33 AM
Dec 2009
Title of episode should be "The Noe strikes back"
Shin is such a lousy main character; all the side characters are better than him.
Jan 2, 2012 4:54 PM

Sep 2010
I felt like dropping this series, but there is only 2 episodes to go, I guess I should beard with it for a little more.
Feb 4, 2012 5:07 AM

Oct 2009
I feel terrible for Noe, I want Shin to be with her. Noe is so unselfish, and she truly does care for Shin, deeper than Hiromi does. Grr at that kiss!

I liked how the episode ended, it was rather touching and makes me excited to watch the next!
Feb 14, 2012 7:56 AM

Feb 2012
This anime should have ended after 8 episodes when Shin and Noe were together :(. But of course since Shin and Hiromi went to a festival a million years ago they have to end up together. They're both quite boring (or at least ordinary) so maybe it's just as well. Noe as much as anyone deserves someone who truly appreciates her for what she is, even more than her brother, and this series simply doesn't have such a character.
Feb 17, 2013 2:07 PM

Sep 2011
Aiko and Miyokichi is good to see. But still, what really is their point in the anime...?

Hiromi, how dare she get angry for Shin having to look for Noe? And that bitch almost didn't tell him...
I fucking hate her.

I really hope Noe is not about to suicide, though I wouldn't really be surprised, after the sad things that happened to her. It was so sad when Noe continued the singing with "Inside Shin's heart there is...Hiromi" :(

Shin is a jerk, he should have at least tell Noe that he doesn't want to be with her anymore. He is starting to remind me of Makoto from School Days...
Apr 10, 2013 5:17 PM

May 2012
That ending... damn another cliffhanger! But it does seem Noe knows... I find it rather sad as I'm a fan of Noe!
The kiss with Hiromi was interesting but I wonder what he'll decide! The part with Ai and Miyokichi was nice, I do hope they'll get together or at least this is enough that they have a nice start once more!

I really wonder what's next!
Jul 3, 2013 7:28 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
This is getting a Myself;Yourself vibe, Noe possibly will commit suicide along with the chicken. So Noe said Shunichiro can't fly there because she knows Shinichiro loves Hiromi, and she at the same time sent him a message saying "Please look at me, help me with this sadness".

May 11, 2014 8:00 PM

Apr 2014
This is why I don't like Noe. She's just too immature. I hope Shin doesn't just feel bad for her and decide to get back with her. It's obvious that he's grown a liking to her over the course of the show but he's always been in love with Hiromi.
Mar 2, 2015 1:50 AM
Apr 2014
Shinichiro, you two-timer...
Both Noe and Hiromi are losing some points for me.
I didn't expect Noe to go almost psycho over this triangle, she was shown having a strong personality before, this just doesn't feel right.
Hiromi is being really selfish, I get that she likes Shinichiro, but she should have at least a bit of respect in regards to Noe. She's not behaving properly.
And seriously, Aiko? You're still not done torturing that poor guy? Now that she's alone a rebound is better than nothing, I guess... She's the only character I truly despise.
Jul 20, 2015 6:31 AM

Jun 2015
This episode was very good for me. I liked a lot.

This scene was very good

And the end, the final scene was good too :) Whe Noe change the lyrics oww

going NOW(!) to watch the next one.
Jul 29, 2015 5:43 AM
Jun 2014
Was she gonna commit suicide?

Oct 19, 2018 2:42 PM

Nov 2016
So Jun is into Noe confirmed. Wtf man.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jan 29, 2019 7:53 AM
Apr 2016
Well, now it's clear for him, Hiromi loves him... The ending is a little tragic, sad...
Apr 12, 2019 10:44 PM

Aug 2017
This show kind of stinks. Enough with the chickens and chicken feed too.
Aug 8, 2021 6:20 PM
Jul 2018
Ouch, Noe just compared Hiromi to a cockroach.
I really hope Noe doesn't slip and kill both herself and Ground the chicken. Raigomaru's dead, I don't want Ground to die too.

Anyways, if Noe ends up with Shinichirou, this anime stays an 8/10 for me easily. Would be hard to mess that up. It just feels like to me that Noe needs Shinichirou's love a lot more than Hiromi does. Something about Hiromi just feels... dark. Noe on the other hand is a cute autist. What's not to love?

Having said that, I don't have high hopes anymore. And since we only have 2 episodes left, it's not like there would be a lot more cute romantic scenes. This anime decided to go full on drama route instead of sharing some of that drama time with nice romance. I guess the kiss scene between Hiromi and Shinichirou was romantic though... But I don't root for them.

FTGT said:
When Ai-chan calls Nobuse, for me her voice sounds like Noes voice.

Interesting, I thought the exact same thing. I guess their voices are just similar.

TrumpMD said:
This show kind of stinks. Enough with the chickens and chicken feed too.

Another bad opinion from you. The chickens are nice and a unique animal to have as a symbol. I don't see a lot of shows with chickens as a focus. And you know why they chose chickens: they're birds that can't fly. Yearning to "fly" even though we cannot is another theme of this show.

FMmatron said:
So Jun is into Noe confirmed. Wtf man.

I highly doubt it's sexual. Get your mind out of the gutter.
removed-userAug 8, 2021 6:50 PM
Feb 2, 2022 2:15 PM

Aug 2017
This anime is getting repetitive, they could end it with the bike scene and no one will complain but nop, let's continue it.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » True Tears Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

kurotsuki - Mar 29, 2008

494 by blinddig »»
Mar 7, 8:03 PM

Poll: » True Tears Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

gioss - Jan 26, 2008

103 by miruhii »»
Aug 10, 2023 7:50 PM

Poll: » True Tears Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Jan 20, 2008

94 by miruhii »»
Aug 10, 2023 6:59 PM

Poll: » True Tears Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Jan 12, 2008

83 by miruhii »»
Aug 10, 2023 5:50 PM

Poll: » True Tears Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Jan 5, 2008

95 by miruhii »»
Aug 10, 2023 5:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.