Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 12, 2017 4:52 PM
Dec 2015
From this link I found, it appears that loundraw is planning to create Yume ga Sameru Made into a manga.

http://yoakimi.loundraw.jp/goods/novel.html

However, with my Japanese being basic at best, I'm not entirely sure. On this page appears to be the introduction of the story's contents, but google translate wasn't very helpful on that.

Anyone have opinions?
Aug 20, 2017 2:12 PM
Oct 2015
EnchantedRon said:
From this link I found, it appears that loundraw is planning to create Yume ga Sameru Made into a manga.

http://yoakimi.loundraw.jp/goods/novel.html

However, with my Japanese being basic at best, I'm not entirely sure. On this page appears to be the introduction of the story's contents, but google translate wasn't very helpful on that.

Anyone have opinions?

it's not a manga but a light novel.... actually i'll just translate the introduction just for fun, i'm not much of a translator (cause this is my first time ever translating japanese to english) so just make do with this..

The words "goodbye" were resonating in my mind for a long time now.
----"Don't you remember?"
Those were the very first words Yuki said to me.
It's 2013, and at that time I was drowning in the so called air pocket of life. Being possessed by an unknowingly feeling of powerlessness, I threw everything away and just rolled up to protect myself. As a result, my girlfriend left me, I was suffering insomnia, and it was a life of wandering the streets at night like a ghost. I had an ominous feeling that even if I space out for a second, my existence could just disappear.
But on a certain day, I met a girl named Yuki, a girl that is besides her name, I know nothing about. She asked me for help and I answered to that. I brought her to my house, she who claims she has nowhere to go home to.
As I was living with Yuki under the same roof, my sanity started to balance out. Those gray-colored days were being filled with color little by little, and before I even noticed it, somehow the once refreshingly hued life of mine came back. Everything took a complete turn, and no matter what I do, I get this feeling that everything's going to work out. It was as if Yuki was gathering happiness and luck to my side.
Yuki became an irreplaceable person to me. I thought that I can get over anything as long as I'm with her. But that's why I didn't ask anything about her or where she came from and just played dumb."Where did you come from? What are you running from?", I had the premonition that she might just go away somewhere if I were to ask those kind of questions.
I was wondering that if I had asked those questions, maybe she might have told me the truth, the truth on why the world is now at the brink of destruction, and the truth on why she is the last hope for mankind. And also another question, "What made her abandon her objective and came to see me instead?"
And, it came abruptly, the day where I was forced to choose between two choices: Do I sacrifice her to save the world or just abandon the world to save her.
This is a tale of the 42 days before Yuki and I will share the same destiny together.

So basically it has the supernatural twist to it, where yuki is some kind of last weapon to counter against the destruction of the world. and that something that made her mission null just to meet the main character Souta (souta's the name i saw from the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u79x7HzB9SQ) i don't really get why it's called a hypothetical movie, but i hope they make a movie about it cause it's kind of interesting
XinksAug 21, 2017 4:10 AM
Aug 21, 2017 12:56 PM
Dec 2015
I really hope it can continue to develop, I'd really like to see it as it sounds really nice.
Oct 7, 2017 10:41 PM
Jun 2016
EnchantedRon said:
I really hope it can continue to develop, I'd really like to see it as it sounds really nice.
And then we wait for this light novel to get adapted into an anime (Most likely a film).
Oct 8, 2017 2:45 PM
Dec 2015
Tenderizer17 said:
EnchantedRon said:
And then we wait for this light novel to get adapted into an anime (Most likely a film).

Seems like the LN is a thing from loundraw's expo. I seen pics of it all over japanese twitter but never the contents inside it. I hope it's an actual ln
Aug 5, 2020 4:23 PM

Jun 2020
Does this actually exist now?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yume ga Sameru made Episode 1 Discussion

DatRandomDude - Jul 15, 2017

20 by bushman66 »»
May 29, 2023 5:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.