Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Owarimonogatari 2nd Season Episode 4 Discussion

Aug 23, 2017 8:44 PM

It's hard to believe that something so small like calling your significant other by the first name could be so satisfying! What I liked most about it was how none of them had to think about it to hard and be like "nooo, I can't say it, hazukashiiii~!", I always hate that part.
Here it was said with full confidence, without unnecessary hesitation :3
I don't think these two had similar moment to that ever since episode 15 of Bakemonogatari!

Gotta love Hitagi's sulky face! <3

ClariS ending song was awesome as always, although I'd prefer it to have some brand new animation, rather than re-using shots from the older ones... Oh well. Too bad there was no opening to this arc, although Chiwa Saito isn't exactly my favourite Monogatari singer anyway, so I can live with that until BD release comes out :>

Sep 6, 2017 7:37 PM

Senjougahara and Araragi relationship is so meh

Oct 13, 2017 2:16 PM

I'm so happy, this episode has the same nostalgic feel as the first two episodes of the original Bakemonogatari.

Oct 17, 2017 8:55 AM

Their date are so lovely, I was wondering what happen if the girl isn't Hitagi, what chemistry would they do (like Tsubasa or Kanbaru).

I love it when Hitagi expecting lewd thing from Araragi when he wins

Oct 21, 2017 3:57 AM

this episode can be summary in one word: Hitagi.

Hello, my litte boy!

Oct 21, 2017 10:23 AM

Pretty lovely episode again, quite the "date" if you ask me! Quite like the overall progression and flow of this season to be honest, by a lot! Let's see what the next episodes have to offer!

Dec 17, 2017 2:06 AM
Their Date was soooo beautiful. They are such a sweet couple.

I wanted to see them kiss,but I guess shaft doesn't want to show us one(disappointed a lot!!!).

Jan 1, 2018 4:24 PM

I seriously cant find this episode anywhere. where to watch?

Jan 7, 2018 9:46 PM

This was such a sweet episode!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.

Jan 10, 2018 12:28 PM

Vi- said:

i find only 3 ep online isn't rest uploaded yet?

i was reading some comments baste on that Hitagi x Araragi is a fake relationship cause Arargi really loves Shinobu & eventually they will be together

Jan 10, 2018 12:50 PM

Sugram22 said:
Vi- said:

i was reading some comments baste on that Hitagi x Araragi is a fake relationship cause Arargi really loves Shinobu & eventually they will be together

Oh, really? Hm... I didn't get any major feeling between Araragi and Shinobu. I mean, romantic feeling... that Araragi loves Shinobu romantically talking. About Shinobu towards Araragi... I'm not sure...

Jan 10, 2018 1:01 PM

Vi- said:
Sugram22 said:

Oh, really? Hm... I didn't get any major feeling between Araragi and Shinobu. I mean, romantic feeling... that Araragi loves Shinobu romantically talking. About Shinobu towards Araragi... I'm not sure...

read this below https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1469006 final post with a lot of spoiler tags, he explains a lot about their relationship

mite be just hes opinion, but he has some good points & Arargi seems to loves Shinobu & she him
Modified by Sugram22, Jan 10, 2018 1:21 PM

Jan 10, 2018 1:30 PM

Sugram22 said:

read this below https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1469006 final post with a lot of spoiler tags, he explains a lot about their relationship

hm... I see... but I still don't really think it's like that... I mean, romantic love.

Jan 11, 2018 5:12 AM

Vi- said:

it was bit funny how Hitagi said if u want to merry me then answer is yes with straight face with no emotions, i must say author messed up a bit there are places & situation where some char's should have showed bit emotion, it should have had bit more emotions

i think Araragi actually love both Hitagi & Shinobu romantically but its just Araragi & Shinobu have accepted that they cant be together that way but inside their hearts they feel that way for each-other so Hitagi & Araragi will be together forever & Shinobu & Araragi only have that feeling without ever being able to live that life what he can with Hitagi, Araragi loves both but can only be with one

Jan 11, 2018 10:49 AM

Sugram22 said:

it was bit funny how Hitagi said if u want to merry me then answer is yes with straight face with no emotions, i must say author messed up a bit there are places & situation where some char's should have showed bit emotion, it should have had bit more emotions

i think Araragi actually love both Hitagi & Shinobu romantically but its just Araragi & Shinobu have accepted that they cant be together that way but inside their hearts they feel that way for each-other so Hitagi & Araragi will be together forever & Shinobu & Araragi only have that feeling without ever being able to live that life what he can with Hitagi, Araragi loves both but can only be with one

Going to answer on your profile.

Jan 27, 2018 6:56 PM

One of the best couples anime has ever produced. Sorry fans of other ships, Senjougahara is just too perfect with Araragi!

*Absolute obedience for the rest of his life*

The last part was so fascinating. Ougi is one of the most, if not, the most fascinating character in the whole Monogatari series so I am all hyped for the final three episodes of this segment!

5/5
<<<< Click to see how you may #HelpKyoAniHeal

Feb 11, 2018 5:40 PM
good one but not great. somehow through all that confused explanation I make sense of Ougi's speech

Feb 12, 2018 12:49 PM

Great episode, I still love the whole Koyomi/Hitagi chemistry. The date was so much fun to watch and Hitagi is just finding the right words to seem really harsh but still with the best intentions. Ougi was mysterious as ever, I'm dying to know her true identity now... only three episodes left :3

Feb 13, 2018 10:59 PM

I keep on rewatching this arc this Valentines day lol <3

May 18, 2018 4:44 AM
Guys, where can I watch this? What website that contains 7/7 episode cause I can't find it

Sep 21, 2018 2:51 PM

It was good to get an episode (or 2) where hitagi and koyomin can be together, because it really took ages since bake.

But I just dont get the right vibes from them. I acknowledge Senjougahara as a great character, but not one I particulary enjoy. I know its her entire character to be that way but she flips between personalities to easily for me to take her serious.

Not even taking into account how much more araragi works with the other girls. Their whole relationship just seems kinda forced to me.

This might be extremely unpopular but she works better with Kaiki. While Araragi works better with pretty much everyone else.

PS: has it really been 6 month till their laste date? If so I seriously have to feeling for the timeline here. Or maybe they just dont count the small ones in between.

PS: the after ed scene made this great.
Modified by Comander-07, Sep 21, 2018 3:21 PM
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.

Oct 9, 2018 11:52 AM

Wow, I love those scenes Koyomi x Hitagi <3.
This episode finale made me very anxious for the next arc...

5/5
"No matter where you go, everyone's connected." Iwakura, Lain.

Nov 21, 2018 9:36 PM

Too bad for Senjougahara that he's already been calling Shinobu by her first name from the start (Kiss-Shot/Shinobu).

Dec 29, 2018 3:58 AM

THE WAY HE HOLD HER HANDS! JESUS HOW SEXY AND ROMANTIC THAT WAS! BETTER THEN THOSE ANIME MALE CHICKEN WHO PUSSY OUT! FKKKKKK YEAH!
Front Hooks...Oh yeah...

Feb 20, 10:01 AM

The peak of my existence

Apr 6, 6:17 PM

I have to say that everything so far in this season has been incredibly boring except for the date with Hitagi. I hope the final couple of episodes can save this from the snoozefest its has been for me. Gibbering nonsense instead of having an actual story. Sigh.

Apr 9, 7:42 AM

Interesting first half with Oug and cute second half with the date.
Ougi really is a mysterious character, I wonder what she meant by "I'm not the darkness" - especially with a smile like that.

May 1, 12:30 PM
Well, I think it was a little obvious that Ougi wasn't someone "casual," indeed, now even calling her "abnormal" is an understatement. Good two episodes.

Jun 2, 7:43 PM
Consequence of reviving someone, huh?

Just after seeing Kizumonogatari that focuses on Araragi x Tsubasa. Hitagi x Araragi step up their game lol.

Bold of Ougi asking for help after all of what she had done. But she said that she's not the one that tries to exterminate him. Well not all what she said can be trusted.

Jun 13, 10:46 AM

The Senjo/Araragi relationship is just dumb High School wish fulfillment like fills a lot of Japanese media/anime. Otaku would LOVE to have the tall, beautiful, sophisticated girl.

Deal's with Japan's 'settling' mindset. Settle, have two children, move on, become 'an obsequious tadpole in the corporate world'. Rinse, repeat.

Sigh. It was the same with Naruto. Instead of the interesting relationship that should've happened with Sakura, Naruto 'settled' with the boring girl, Hinata. The homespun girl who's plain but produces good children. Sigh.

This high school boy's wish fulfillment with high school boy Araragi and hs girl Senjo, in this show that hasn't made me once believe in their relationship as a real thing with real emotions except that it's 'expected'; it's so, so lame.

'The author hasn't paid any attention to our relationship' but 'we will surely get married one day because for status and ease of casual use, we have become a romantic pair in the background', 'we will surely now be in love because it's what is expected of us though it is not earned in the least bit'.

And the two dolls with unreadable faces were wed, literally since these two idiots can barely say a word to each other. A relationship of expedience, lazy, gets things done the quickest. Just like Fullmetal Alchemist. I hate bad romance, fake romance. It gets so many sighs from me.

Ougi is cool.

Aug 22, 12:45 AM

Somber.
That's Ougi.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]