Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Post New Reply
Poll: Owarimonogatari 2nd Season Episode 2 Discussion

Sep 21, 2018 1:38 PM

we got hachikuji back and mature kiss shot as well.

this is a full win

10/10
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.

Oct 8, 2018 4:08 PM

this was so perfect... *-*
"No matter where you go, everyone's connected." Iwakura, Lain.

Oct 16, 2018 7:10 AM

Hot damn, that Shinobu wink!

For some reason I remembered when she told Araragi to rub her chest as a joke. Imagine what she'd do to him in her full form!
(|__/) Never give up, aim for the top!
(='.'=) Top wo nerae!
o(")(") Anime music: http://myanimelist.net/blog.php?eid=777199

Nov 16, 2018 3:10 AM

Ougi being the one that requested the extermination was something I saw coming.

Apr 9, 2019 6:02 AM

FAKK! - This show is soo good!

Everything was carefully planned to eventually make it so Araragi lost his vampiric side (to not fully become a vampire) and eventually be ressurected.
I love how he just doesnt care and takes Hachikuji with him x)
Tadatsuru is a cool guy after all, I like how Araragi thought the same and just wanted to have a good conversation with him some day ^^
Ougi was the one that wanted Araragi dead, I'm sure we'll find out why.
Also Kiss-Shot is fully back! - Her original form <3

Jun 1, 2019 1:39 AM

Heartsword to kill. Dreamsword to revive.

I found a similarity between Meme and Ging(HXH).

While Ougi said that Araragi is a fool, that maybe an understatement if Araragi doesnt realize something from the fact that Ougi request Teori to exterminate him.

Wait wait wait. If Araragi was revived then Mayoi should be revived also. Yet Gaen said Mayoi was still an apparition.

Gotta secure ur campus life lol before the war.
He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.

Jun 12, 2019 1:52 PM

I had forgotten how bloody 'high school' this show is. Mayoi saves it though. Mayoi is the best.

Also, full vampire lady, wowzers! So much going on in dialogue and old plot, just dumping plot, my head hurts.

C'mon Monogatari, it's show, not tell!

Do Japanese kids just eat up plot dumps told in cool, fast dialogue with a spoon? Are they dark and edgy?

Aug 21, 2019 2:58 AM

Araragi finally did something good huh
Best girl Mayoi is back

Nov 15, 2019 5:28 AM

Nice, it's really something Araragi would do, drag Hachikuji out of hell, I still find it funny though. Other than that, I knew it! That Oushino Ougi will be an enemy! Yup, my hunch was right. Looks like Avici Hell is reserved for people like Araragi, lol, lolicons, *ehem* *looks in the mirror*
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
― Lelouch Vi Britannia

Apr 11, 10:31 PM

Of course he just had to drag Hachikuji out of hell, quintessential Araragi.

That reveal about Oushino felt like it deserved more weight, but so much was already happening.

Jun 1, 3:08 AM

So now they have a human Araragi and Kisshot in her prime... How are they going to deal with Kisshot now?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Jun 17, 2:33 AM

Wtf Ougi. I really never saw that coming. Shit

Aug 22, 5:57 PM

I’m so confused with what each sword does. I only know the oddity slayer, WHY ARE THERE LIKE 3 SWORDS NOW

Also ougi that bitch! Never liked her

Sep 20, 6:54 PM

I thought that Mayoi is gonna stay on hell but instead Araragi pull her back well I'm glad that she's back on the real world.

This is interesting mentioning Ougi again is like Ougi is the enemy here well she will probably be.

Nov 10, 10:11 AM

Yo Dio's back! Honestly never thought I'd see him again in this series.

That's actually a pretty brilliant plan, and here I thought Gaen was possibly evil for killing Koyomi. Also did not expect Teori to be a puppet as well.
And as it turns out, Ougi is the one who sent that hit out on Koyomi. Really looking forward to their counterattack now.

Also Hachikuji is back in the material world!!! She's back baby!! (again(again))

Really well done arc, the story telling never fails to impress me.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

Preview MangaManga Store